chapter twenty four.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZf6KYVr3fg


You waited in the living room for Baekhyun to come home. Midnight. 1 AM. 2 AM. Finally at 3 AM, he came home. He opened the front door and walked inside. He looked at the couch and saw you sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the couch. He softly smiled, completely forgetting that he was mad at you. He sat down next to you and draped a blanket over you.
He stood up and went to the kitchen, where he found a tray of food on the table, sitting there for him. 'I made you dinner, just in case you haven't ate yet... You don't have to eat it if you don't want to... -Hyemi' the note said. He grinned and took of the cover from the tray.


The next day, you woke up on the couch under a blanket. You slowly opened your eyes and met Baekhyun's head on your shoulder as you looked to the right. Your eyes slightly widen and accidentally let out a loud gasped that made Baekhyun wake up. He looked up at you. You looked at him. You could see dark circles under his eyes, but his eyes looked clear. He slightly smiled at you. You blinked and stood up. He watched you, confused by your actions. *I-I thought he was mad at me!* You rushed into your room, closing the door behind you. But you looked back at the door, a foot blocked the door's way of closing. You looked up and saw Baekhyun. He walked into your room, closing the door behind him. "You're trying to get rid of me," he said.
You glanced at him. "You're the one who's ignoring me," you said.
"Just because I'm ignoring you, doesn't mean that you should try to get rid of me," he said and leaned against the door.

You sighed. "Whatever. Shouldn't you be on your way to your date with Hyuna?" you said, tonelessly.
"I decided to ditch. I want to spend time with my Twerp today." He paused. "Besides... Friends are more important to me than Hyuna," he said and looked at you sincerely.
You sat on your bed and rubbed your eyes. "Well, then make some other plans. I have work today," you said.
Baekhyun shrugged and sat beside you. "Then ditch. I want to spend a day with my twerp," he said, taking your hand.
You sighed and finally agreed. He gave you a wide grin and left the room for you to get dressed.

You came out moments later, and met Baekhyun, who was nicely dressed in casual clothing. He looked at you and smiled. "Let's go," he said, grabbing your hand and pulled you out the door.
You awkwardly glanced at him. "Where are we going anyways?" you asked, tonelessly.
Baekhyun frowned. "What's with the uncheerfulness in you today?" You shrugged and walked towards the bus stop.

You sat down in a window seat as Baekhyun sat beside you. His phone beeped, receiving a text message from Hyuna. 'WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME ON A DATE! BYUN BAEKHYUN. YOU BETTER COME TO THE HAN RIVER NOW, IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR PRECIOUS HYEMI EVER AGAIN,' the text said. But he ignored it and glanced at you. You looked out the window, feeling eyes on you, turned and saw Baekhyun. He smiled, but you turned back around. He chuckled to himself. *Stubborn girl. I missed that.* He softly smiled at himself.

You both finally arrive at Cheonggyecheon. You both got off the bus. You looked at him. "What are we doing here?" you asked.
He shrugged. "I just wanted to take us to a place we haven't been to, together," he said as you both walked around. He looked at you. "What happened to you?" he asked. "You're not talktive like you were before." He did a fake sob and hugged your waist. Your face colored.
You pulled away, he frowned. "I-I just am, okay? I'm not in a good mood either. So, do what ever you want to do so I can leave," you said, frowning.

He grabbed your hand. "I'm not letting you go that easily," he said. "You'll be spending the whole day with me," he said. *And this time, I won't let you out of my sight...*


Chaemi ran into the wall as the girl stood in front of her, with her arms crossed. "Tell me where you're stupid oppa is!" Hyuna shouted.
Chaemi stood straight. "Never! I won't let a like you interupt my oppa's date with Hyemi unnie!" She gasped. *OOPS!*
Hyuna slammed her against the wall and grabbed her collar. "Where. Are. They. Twit?!" she asked, coldly.


Baekhyun pulled you under the bridge of the Cheonggyecheon and pulled out two coins, handing one of them to you. "Let's make a wish," he said with a smile and closed his eyes, soon tossing the coin into the stream. He smiled and looked at you.
You looked at the coin in your hand. *A wish? A wish to be with someone that I love. My dream boy.* You sighed and tossed the coin into the stream.
Baekhyun grinned. "What did you wish for?"
You looked at him. "If I told you, would you tell me yours?" He shook his head. "Then why should I tell you?" you said and stuck your tongue at him.
He chuckled. *That's my girl.* He pinched your cheeks.
You glared at him. He slowly pulled you into a hug. "I missed my twerp..." he said with a smile.
You looked at him, he smiled back. You sighed. *I missed Mr. Bacon, too... Hopefully you know that...*


Sorry for not double update yesterday. >< I was forced off the computer. D;
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! It makes me really happy coming from you guys. Only 4 out of 15 of my friends remembered. ><
OHOHO! I'm surprised that none of you realized that Hyemi and Baekhyun had an indirect kiss chapters ago! ;DD
And.. MORE DRAMA! I'm not ending this yet!
Yeah. So.. Look forward to a triple update today! 8D
WOO! I got a total of 1000+ subbers in total of all fanfics I have. 8D *happy dance*

 

 
Oh, you cuties. ;DD