chapter two.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKWcJT1zdK0


You and Chanyeol ate both your food like royal, while Sehun, Kai, and Lay ate like fiends. Baekhyun just sat there, slowly sipping water. You blinked crazily as you watched the 3 boys eat like beggers. It seemed like Chanyeol and Baekhyun were already used to them. Chanyeol continued to eat, expressionless, still mad about the others wanting to come along. While Baekhyun, just sat there, looking down at his feet. Chanyeol chuckled at your expression. "Don't mind them, they eat like that all the time," he said to you. You nodded in reply.

Baekhyun looked up when he heard chuckling. He saw Chanyeol and you talking to each other, both giggling. He sighed and walked towards the bathroom. Moments later he came out, with blood on his knuckles. Chanyeol looked up and looked at Baekhyun's hand. "SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE. THAT KID IS INSANE!" a man from the bathroom shouted as he pointed at Baekhyun and ran to the owner.

Baekhyun ignored them. "What did you do?" Chanyeol asked. Without an answer, Baekhyun just waved his hand telling them not to worry. The owner started yelling. "I guess we'll leave then..." Chanyeol took out his wallet and laid the money on the table. "Let's go, guys. Before the owner starts throwing things at us..." he said, grabbing your hand and walked out of the restaurant as the others followed behind. Sure enough, the owner ran out the restuarant and threw his shoe at Baekhyun, which hit him in the head.

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks. His knuckles turned white as he clenched them. He turned around giving the owner a death glare. The owner jumped back when he looked into Baekhyun's eyes. Dark, cold-hearted, piercing eyes. The owner gulped and scattered back inside the restaurant. You're eyes widened at the scene that had just happened. While the other 5 just stood there, emotionless. Chanyeol pushed your chin up with two fingers. "Close your mouth before a fly comes in," he joked. "Let's go," he said, grabbing your arm again.

"HYUNG! Let's go to Lotte World!" Kai suggested.

"I barely have enough money to take Hyemi home in a taxi," Chanyeol said. Sehun and Kai pouted. "Besides, you 2 should go back. Your shifts are about to start."

"But what about Lay and Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun said. 

Chanyeol glanced at them. "They can go home," he said. "Besides, Hyemi and I have some Night classes at the university. We have to rest before we go back to school." The maknae sighed. "C'mon, we'll walk you two back to the cafe."

The two youngsters grumbled as Chanyeol lead the way back to the cafe. You glanced at the sad maknaes and back at Chanyeol. "Yeollie, they can come with us. No need to send them back. Plus, their shifts starts at 5PM. And it's already 1PM," you said.

Chanyeol sighed at your request. "Are you sure Hyemi? We have to rest before class starts." You nodded. With another sigh, he turned to his friends. "Fine, you guys can come with us. But, what ever you want to buy is going to be paid by you. Not me," he told them. 

"So, you'll only pay for whatever Hyemi wants?" Kai said. Chanyeol nodded. "Well that's no fun," Kai mumbled.

"Hyungs," Sehun turned to Baekhyun and Lay. "Are you guys coming along?"

Lay shrugged. "Sure," he said. No response from Baekhyun.

"TO LOTTE WORLD!" Kai exclaimed and ran towards the closest bus stop as the bus arrived. You all hopped onto the bus. You all sat in the back of the bus. You sat between Chanyeol and Baekhyun as the other 3 complained about being crammed into one area.

During the whole time on the bus, you kept looking at Baekhyun's injured hand. Blood showed, but dried up. His hand was slightly twitching. You felt like someone was looking at you. Looking up, you see Baekhyun's piercing, cold eyes. You slightly jumped back and sat closer to Chanyeol, hugged his arm. Chanyeol looked at you and chuckled and slung his arm over your neck.

After the half hour bus ride, you all finally gotten off the bus at Lotte World. Kai and Sehun ran pass the gates. "YOU'RE ALL BUYING YOUR OWN TICKETS TOO!" Chanyeol said. They all groaned and Went to pay their own tickets. "Wait here, Hyemi," Chanyeol said and walked to the tickets booth. "Tickets for 2, please," Chanyeol said to the ticket salesmen, handing him the money.

The salesmen looked out of his window. "On a date?" he asked, with a grin, trying to make a friendly conversation.

Chanyeol looked at you and rubbed his neck with a slight grin. "We're just friends but... Is it a date if we're going to be on rides without any other friends?" he replied after getting his tickets.

The guy shrugged. "Kinda."

"Thank you for the tickets," he said and walked over to you. "Here you go." He handed you the tickets and you gladly took them. "Let's go," he said, offering his hand. You grabbed his hand and you both wandered off around Lotte World.

Baekhyun sat on a bench alone, looking down at his feet. *Why am I here again?* He looked up when he heard Kai and Sehun screaming his name. "BACON HYUNG!!!" they hollered. Baekhyun looked back down at his feet. *Oh, that's why.* He slowly sat back in his seat and watched Kai and Sehun, screaming their lungs out. While Lay, just sat there in the car behind them, looking like he was about to vomit. Baekhyun looked around for you and Chanyeol. *Where did those two love birds go?* he thought bitterly. He looked towards a gift shop and saw you and Chanyeol looking around at the accessories.

As soon as the ride that Sehun, Kai, and Lay rode, finished, Lay hobbled off of the ride and ran to Baekhyun, clenching onto his chest, panting heavily. Kai blinked and patted Lay's back. Lay leaned over the trash can next to Baekhyun and started to vomit. Kai stopped patting his back and looked away. "Ugh, gross hyung. Next time, don't come with us on a rollor coaster," he suggested.

Lay grabbed him by the collar. "I never wanted to," he sneered. "You both forced me to."

Kai ignored him. "Where's Chanyeol hyung and Hyemi?" he asked. Baekhyun pointed towards the gift shop. Kai nudged Sehun and Lay. "Let's go sneak up on them."

They slowly walked towards your path, trying to get behind both of you. Chanyeol nudged you as he pointed at something. "BOO!" Sehun and Kai shouted as they popped up from behind you both. But you and Chanyeol were expressionless. The two boys' shoulders slumped.

"That was no fun," Sehun said and puffed his cheek.

Chanyeol sighed. "If you want to sneak up on us, I suggest you should do so better," Chanyeol said.

Sehun slung his arm over Chanyeol's neck. "So, hyung, whatcha doing?" he asked with a wink.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and shrugged Sehun's arm off of him. "Are you done with the rides yet? Hyemi and I have classes to go to."

"Geez, you both sound like a married couple taking classes that couples take," Sehun said. Chanyeol shot a death glare at him.

"Why can't you be an innocent maknae like all the other maknaes in the world?" Chanyeol complained.

Sehun flicked Chanyeol' forehead and stuck out his tongue at him. "Maknae enough?"

"No, you're still ugly," Chanyeol joked.

"Yah," Sehun said, standing up to Chanyeol, reaching his own full height, towering Chanyeol. They all chuckled at Sehun.

Chanyeol sighed again. "Anywho, if you want to get paid, I suggest you two should go back to the cafe. And like I said for the uptenth time, Hyemi and I have classes to go to. Now, bye," he said and pulled  you along with him to get a taxi, leaving the others behind.


Did you guys like it? 8D I'm sure that after the next few chapters, I'll get writers block. But I'll try my best to update as much as I can for this whole week. 8D Stay tuned! ♥

OTL I guess you guys know something by reading these last 2 chapters now... I SAID TO MUCH!!! /le runs away/