chapter fourteen.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1m2199608


You and Baekhyun both when to an ice cream parlor and watched the worker mix ice cream with various toppings. You pressed your face against the glass infront of you as Baekhyun watched the worker, expressionless.
The worker finished the ice cream and handed them to you. "Eat it!" you told Baekhyun, holding up the ice cream to his face. He blinked and looked at you. Slowly, he took the ice cream from you. You your ice cream and slowly watched him. Baekhyun just looked at the ice cream. "C'mon, Bacon. Its really good! And you'll thank me for this later!"
He hesitated for a moment and soon the ice cream. He blinked in amusement. He felt no longer upset, but only the soft, creamy feeling of the ice cream. He looked at you and realized that you were watching him. He sighed and nodded. "Tastes good..." he said. You smiled widely.

After ice cream, you and Baekhyun took Aesook out for a walk in the park. Every now and then, you would glance at him, realizing that he was smiling a lot more than usual.
You both sat down at a nearby bench and watched Aesook running around. You continued to glance at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked at you.

"Am I really that handsome?" he asked.
You glared at him. "I'm not looking at you because your handsome!"
He blinked. "So are you saying that I'm not handsome?"
You blinked. *Didn't expect that coming...* "Uhm... I didn't say that you weren't..."
"So I am?" he asked and looked at you.
You bit your lip. "ARGH. Just pretend that this conversation has never happened!" you said and looked away stubbornly.

Baekhyun chuckled and watched you with a small smile on his face.

"THERE YOU ARE NOONA!"
You looked up and saw Sehun. You smiled and waved to him, while Baekhyun's poker face was back.
"Noona, Kai and I are going to Lotte World. I want noona to come! Please!!" he asked with puppy eyes.
"Uhm..." You glanced at Baekhyun, who was trying to avoid eye contact with you.

Sehun followed your gaze and saw Baekhyun. He rubbed the back his neck. "Urmm... Baekhyun can come, if hyung wants to..." Baekhyun just nodded, signaling that he would come along. "Okay.. Noona! Let's go!" Sehun said and pulled you to the bus stop that Kai was standing at, while Baekhyun followed behind with Aesook in his arms, glaring at Sehun.


OTL I hope this is a good update...
It's very short. ><