chapter ten.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In8acPRSTko


You woke up extra early, the next day. Well, only earlier than Baekhyun. The others had already left. You walked into the kitchen to get ingredients for pancakes. You exhaled with bravery. *Operation: Make Mr. Grumpy Bacon Smile. START!* You pumped your fist and gave yourself an encouraging smile. You the stove and took out a pan. You added flour and started to crack the eggs adding butter, etc. By the time you were about to put the batter onto the pan, you had to start flipping them. *I don't know how to flip a pancake! I barely know how to do a flip in the air!* You sighed and flipped it anyways, trying to catch it with the pan, but it landed on something else. And that something was someone, who was Baekhyun. He glared at you and threw the pancake into the trash can. "What are you doing?" he asked coldly.

"T-trying to make you breakfast!" you said. You bowed. "So sorry about what happened just now!"
Baekhyun's eyes softened. "Forget it. I'll do it," he said and took the spatula and pan from you.
"B-but..."
"Why do you even work at the cafe anyways when you don't even know how to make a basic pancake."

You pouted. "I never got in for bakery. I just got in for the coffee I made.. The previous owner liked the coffees I make..."
"Then you work on the coffee and I'll work on the food." He sighed. "Troublesome," he muttered under his breath.
You smiled. "Okay! I'll work on the coffee!" you said and saluted.
Baekhyun blinked when he saw you do that. His ears turned red. He cleared his throat and continued to work on the pancake.

You carefully poured milk into the coffee, making a picture of a smiley face. You smiled at your art. Baekhyun watched you, wondering why you're acting so different and why you've been happy the whole time he has been down in the kitchen. He shook his head and put the pancake onto a plate and sat down at the table. He started eating. You placed the cup of coffee in front of his plate. He looked up at you. "Coffee's done for Mr. Bacon!" you said cutely. "If you need anything, I'll be upstairs with Aesook!"

You walked away, just when you were about to walk out of the kitchen, Baekhyun called out. "You're not eating?"
You shook your head. "No, I'm not hungry."
"It's not healthy for a sick and/or injured person to skip meals. Sit down," he said, less cold than ever.
You blinked. "But I'm fine! I'm not sore, nor am I still hurt from the bruises!"

He looked at you. "Really, twerp?" he asked. You nodded. Baekhyun shifted his eyes to your arm and gently slapped it.
You flinched. "Oow!!"
He smirked. " 'I'm fine!' you say. But, you're not," he said. He shoved a plate of scrambled eggs towards you. "Now eat."

You couldn't help but stare at him. Baekhyun looked up. "What?" he asked coldly.
"You smiled. Well, you smirked. But that's close enough to smiling..." you said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "But still you smiled!" you shouted happily and smiled widely.

Baekhyun just continued to eat his food, expressionless. But, for once, he finally felt happy. He felt a tug at the end of his lips curling up. You gasped and pointed at him. Then he immediately when back to his poker face. You pouted and started eating.

After eating, you left Baekhyun alone in the kitchen to finish his coffee. *What's up with her? Why is she being nice? Did she fall on her head?* Baekhyun stared at the coffee you made for him. *Or did she do something to this coffee? Probably poison?* He sipped the coffee. *It tasted good...* Soon he chugged the whole thing down and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand when he finished it.

Baekhyun looked down at his feet and saw Aesook. He picked her up and smirked. "What kind of owner would leave her own dog wander around the house alone?" He chuckled and patted Aesook's head. She barked back at him happily and jumped off his lap, pushing him upstairs. He did as she told. Baekhyun walked inside his bedroom and found you sleeping in your corner. His poker face was back. *I thought I told this twerp that she could sleep on my bed.* He sighed and lifted you up, taking you to his bed and tucked you in. He stopped and watched at you. His poker face was no longer there. But the real face of Byun Baekhyun.

The front door slammed open. "NOONA!!!" a voice downstairs called out.
Baekhyun looked at you, hoping you wouldn't be awaken. No sudden movements. Even breathing. Baekhyun sighed and walked out of the bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him. Sehun ran upstairs. "NOON--" Baekhyun covered Sehun's mouth with his hand. He gave Sehun a cold look.
"You're dear noona in there is sleeping," he said coldly to Sehun.

Sehun nodded and walked back down stairs. Baekhyun sighed and bent down, meeting Aesook. His eyes softened as he gently picked her up and took her downstairs with him.


asdfasjkdfjkfd I feel as if this story is going by too fast. Sooo. MORE DRAMA ISH COMING. ;DD
As much as I want to update more, I have to sleep. T^T Tomorrow is the last day for double and over updates. Back to school Spring break is over! Dx Where's Bacon when I need a hug from him?! xD
Can't wait to read everyone's comments in the morning!<3
Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one, who cares about me? B|