MinKey (Alternate Second Half of the Story ^^)

You Make Me Feel Safe
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This is another alternative ending. Since it became Jongyu, Key needs someone else too. And I already made a WookKey ending but Yukibt requested a MinKey ending also. But I realised while writing this that it would fit better if there was no Onew (sorry Onew! I still love you ^O^). So this is actually an alternative HALF of the story. Please enjoy!

Minho's POV

(starts from when Jjong and Key are together and Jjong is playing around with Key)

I honestly don't understand why Jjong wants to hurt Key. Just because he got hurt, doesn't mean he should do it to others. He should be trying to stop others getting hurt. I've told him this numerous times but he doesn't listen and even threatened me. So I have to do what he says if I don't want to get bashed myself.

But I don't want to hurt Key. He is already so fragile looking and seeing him so confused and scared pains me. He was so happy before and his smile always made me melt inside. Now he hardly ever smiles. But I don't know what to do. I just try to stop the others from hurting him too bad. And when they force me to hurt Key, I just make it look like it hurts but actually it doesn't really hurt Key.

This has been going on for a while now and I really want it to stop. It hurts more every day I see Key so hurt. I want to protect him but I am not sure how to.

One day however, it got too much for me to handle and I just couldn't control myself anymore.

It was just after school ended and Jjong had given me a call saying that today he was going to be there to help us beat Key up. I clenched my fists but just hummed in response before hanging up. Glaring helplessly at my cellphone, I quickly made my way to the rendezvous place to make sure Key didn't get hurt before Jjong came.

When I get there, the other guys are already there, surrounding a scared, confused but annoyed Key. I know Key is probably tired of this but he still doesn't know what or why this is going on. I sigh and tell the others Jjong is coming and to wait for him. Key hears and immediately looks pained and hurt.

While we are waiting, I crouch near Key, ignoring the weird looks from the other guys. Key looks at me fearfully with a touch of defiance.

"I'm so sorry." was the first thing I whispered. Key looked at me confused but didn't say anything so I continued.

"I know you won't believe me but I really don't like hurting or seeing you hurt in any way. I've tried to make him stop but he won't listen. I am really sorry for being such a coward and not standing up to him for you." I sigh as I finish my lousy explanation.

Key looks sad and asks me. "Why is he doing this to me? Did I do something? And why would you be worried about me? You have been beating me up like the rest of them have been."

"Jjong is doing this because he was hurt in the same way and he has this twisted idea that if he does it to someone else, he won't hurt anymore. And I am worried about you because..." I respond but stop when I get to my reason for being concerned. I've been deny

Please log in to read the full chapter