Alternative Ending/ Epilogue

You Make Me Feel Safe
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey everyone!! Just take this as either another ending or a continuation. Whichever you prefer... Enjoy!!!

I am starting from the part where Jjong kisses Onew. :)

Jonghyun's POV

I see my friends and Key out of the corner of my eye and smirk to myself in a very satisfied manner. Everything is going so well. All according to plan. Even things better than the plan has happened.

Currently Onew was leaning towards me. If you saw this from a distance, you would think we were a couple. So without any further thoughts I quickly leaned in and kissed Onew like I planned. However... The plan totally vanished as soon as my lips met his.

The kiss began with me putting loveless passion behind it, just to get back at Key. But something changed. And by the end of that short kiss, all I was thinking about was Onew's lips and how good they were on mine. I was disappointed when he pushed away and was about to go back for more when I remembered my original purpose for the kiss.

Not wanting Onew to know what happened, I quickly put up my smirk again. This time though, it was 100% fake. Just as I rememered my script, Onew's fist came into contact with my jaw. Slightly surprised, I quickly recovered and continued with my plan-turned-facade.

"You-" Onew fumed.

Before I could do something embarrassing, I quickly said my lines, smirking.

"I told you, you were going to regret it. If I can't have him, then neither can you."

After that I quickly walked off to think about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Everywhere I went, while I was going through my usual routines, I would think about it. I really wanted another kiss. So much so that I began thinking of ways to get another one.

Two weeks after that first kiss, I bumped into Onew and Key. They were back together but that was the last thing on my mind. I decided I would wait till Onew was alone. So after school I tagged along behind him. He turned around several times to tell me to go away and that he never wanted to see my stupid smirking face again, especially after what I did to Key. But I stayed behind. Finally I walked as close to him as possible so the next time he turned around our lips would meet accidentally.

And that was exactly what happened. I held the kiss until Onew pushed me away, which was about half a second after our lips met, before sprinting away before Onew could say anything.

The next day Onew came up to me and told me to never do that again. But of course nothing could really persuade me if I was set on something.

So I said "Why? You can't stop me."

He was really annoyed at that and I have to say, it was a pretty cute expre

Please log in to read the full chapter