Yewook Home Now

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They walked over to Yewook house, the door was open and Changmin was laughing. Apparently he got a look in the rooms and Yesung was wandering around like a man in love , but with his house! Ry just giggled at his husband’s silly way.

 

“Umma you have to go look around, take Appa and Aunty and Uncle it’s a fricken trip” Changmin laughed.

 

“Where’s KY?” Yuhno asked.

 

“He is with the twins, at Eunhae’s place; can I go check out your digs Aunty?” Changmin asked.

 

“Sure kiddos have at it” Hangeng smiled and tossed him the keys.

 

Jae and Yuhno walked around and were amazed at the house. It was so cute and very Yewook like.  The living room was well turtle green, and there was even a room for Yesungs turtles.  But the studio caught their eyes.

 

“Hey Yesung, you know all of us will use this right?” Yuhno said jokingly.

 

“That’s the plan hyung” Yesung called back.

 

Jae smiled and laughed. They headed back into the living room and sat with Ryeowook.

 

“It’s really amazing isn’t it?” Ry said.

 

“Deh, it really is” Jae smiled.

 

“We have gone all these years being house guests, or at the dorms we now have our own place it’s just a dream” Ry said running his hand over the couch.

 

“Well it’s not a dream Ry, it’s real and you deserve it all of you do” Yuhno smiled brightly.

 

“Kamsamnida hyung you really are family to us, I think YeeYee see’s you as his big brother” Ry smiled.

 

“I like that, and yes you are our family too for life” Yuhno said patting his back.

 

“Wookie, Ddangkoma, needs lettuce they are all very hungry could you get some pleaseeeee honey?” Yesung yelled from the Turtles room.

 

“Well duty call’s a mothers work is never done”Ry smiled.

 

“We are going to the others houses then home, Jae and the others have doctors appointments to attend tomorrow”Yuhno smiled helping Jae up.

 

“Okay hyung, we will see you later deh?” Ry said hugging them both.

 

“Of course we are neighbors now”Jae giggled.

 

“WOOKIE!!”

 

“IM COMING YEEYEE RELAX”

 

Jae and Yuhno headed out to Eunhae’s house next. Heechul and Hangeng already there.

 

“Yunnie, possible you can carry me for a little while my feet are kind of tired”Jae asked.

 

“Of course my love c’mere”He smiled and pulled him up on his waist Jae wrapped his legs around Yuhnos waist and arms around his shoulders resting his head on his neck.

 

“Even pregnant baby you are so light”Yuhno smiled walking down the sidewalk.

 

“I am not Yunnie I am gaining weight left and right”Jae blushed.

 

“Good I want you and our babies healthy and fed”Yuhno said.

 

Jae decided to be a little sneaky and slowly breathed hot air over Yuhnos ear whispering to him.

 

“Anything for you Oppa, your wish is my pleasure”

 

“BABY!!!! Holy gods you’re going to make me fall down”Yuhno said chuckling and Jae giggled.

 

“So naughty, you just wait once your rested and well fed, your all mine my y little bad boy” Yuhno said causing Jae to blush and hide his face.

 

“Thought so!” Yuhno laughed as they made their way to the walkway to Eunhae’s house.

 

 

YEWOOK LIVING ROOM

YEWOOK KITCHEN

YEWOOK BATHROOM

YEWOOK BEDROOM

SUNGMINS BEDROOM

SUNGMINS BATHROOM

YEWOOK TURTLE BABYROOM

YEEWOOK STUDIO

 

 

 

 

QUICK NOTE NEXT UP IS EUNHAE HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY CHOICES. FINDING WHAT I SEE IN MY HEAD ON THE NET ISN'T AS EASY AS I EXPECTED SO I HAD TO TWEAK A LITTLE

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~***~*~*~K~*~*~**~*~~*