THE GODS HAVE DECIDED

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

“Well hello there glad you’re here now we can fill you in on the plan and fix this abomination” The leader said.

 

“J….J….Jr.” Karam said biting his lip.

 

“Karam, do not worry young one, we are not here to do anything to you or the new princes. On the contrary we are here to help you” Jr. Said smiling.

 

“And we are going to let you and KY carry out the punishment of that little puke over there” Baekho chuckled.

 

“Excuse me sirs?” Junsu said softly.

 

“Yes Prince Junsu?” Minhyun said in the same soft tone.

 

“Can’t you just erase them off the face of the planet forever?” he asked.

 

“Aniyo if it was that easy we could, but it’s not you see it goes against the very rules we created, even with all the bad they have done, we cannot just kill them. It has to be precise and right” Ren said his eyes staying on Sungmin.

 

“Once decisions have been made they will receive their fate.”  Aron said grinning his eyes locked on the four brothers.

 

“I think we have been rude I am so sorry Princes, we should let you know our names” Jr. said face palming.

 

“I am Jr. God of KU, This quiet guy over here is Aron, God Of FU, That is Minhyun God of SUI, The big muscle monkey over there trying to torture the prisoners…..YAH BAEKHO STOP THAT!!!…….sorry that is Baekho God of KA, and that little guy over there is Ren, God of Chi.” Jr. said with smiles and pinches the bridge of his nose.

 

“DAMMIT BAEHKO KNOCK IT OFF!” he howled.

 

“Whattttt I am just making them dance a little, Yuhno had the right idea, YAH YUHNO come play with me” Baekho chuckled.

 

Yuhno looked at Hangeng and Siwon and then to Jr. They all nodded to go for it.

 

“I swear that boy gets kicks out of the most inane things” Minhyun smiled.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu and KY stuck together they were terribly concerned for their babies, even though they knew the gods wouldn’t hurt them, they were drained and unsure of things at the moment. Karam on the other hand was giggling with Ren. Siwon smiled at his beautiful lover.

 

“You finally got him after all these years Siwon, we are truly glad you grew some” Aron chuckled patting him on the back. Siwon laughed.

 

“Okay Princes our first prisoner will be brought forward for judgment and punishment. Aron, Baekho bring out Shindong please” Jr. Said.

 

They stood outside the tree prison, and Shindong floated above them placed right in front of Jr. and the rest of them. He stood there staring.

 

“BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD YOU SLIME” Ren said.

 

Shindong bowed down and stayed put. Jr Motioned for Ren, Junsu, Kangin and Leetuk to come forward to decide the punishment.

 

The ultimate decision was Junsu’s but he wanted input from his guardians. He had an idea, something that would please his Hyungs and the gods.

 

He whispered his punishment to Ren who smiled wickedly, and chuckled.

 

“Prince Junsu has decided your fate Shindong, you shall be stripped of your human life, and you will no longer cause suffering to the world or its inhabitants. Instead you will be the one thing you seem to never be and that is helpful, your punishment is to live out your life as a tree, bringing oxygen into the world, but not just any tree you will be a black oak tree precariously on a cliff overlooking a rocky shore. The prince had decided and I Ren God of Chi shall carry out this punishment” Ren said.

 

He walks over to Shindong and places his hand on his head a sonic boom happens and everyone stumbles. Shindong is now punished for his crime. Ren skips over to Sungmin and takes his hand. Jr rolls his eyes.

 

Junsu goes straight for Yoochun who opens his arms to him cradling him tight.

 

“Chunnie did I just kill someone?” he said sniffing.

 

“No honey, you gave him a new life think of it like that.” Yoochun said.

 

“I love you Chunnie”

 

“I love you too Su baby”

 

 

Jae carefully keeps his eyes on everyone especially Yuhno who was now speaking with Baekho.  Yuhno glances over at Jae and winks. Jae blushes.

 

“And now for Kyuhyun, please come forward.” Jr said.

 

Everyone held their breath, but he’s not a prince anymore why is he being called as if he was a prisoner. He was redeemed long ago. Changmin felt his rage building. KY let go of his hand and walked over to the gods. Hangeng and Sungmin stood behind him and Minhyun stepped forward in front of him. He goes to kneel before them and Minhyun pulls him back up.  Heechul and Kangin hold Changmin back.

 

“Kyuhyun, you of all have suffered most because of the wretched brothers you have, but today in this time, your suffering will end, No longer will you feel the pain of your past, or the pain your brothers inflict daily. You dear sweet Kyuhyun, we have decided that you, are deserving far beyond any capacity, to spend your life, by Changmin’s side as you have dreamed of, and to bore and raise the next generation of Gods. We will give you your old powers back if you chose or you can keep the powers you have now and share the element with your partner. What do you chose Kyuhyun?” Minhyun said softly.

 

KY looked up at Minhyun with a seriously WTF face. He looked over to Jae and Yuhno who smiled brightly and then he turned his gaze to his Minnie, the answer struck him like a bolt of lightning. He smiled at Minnie sensing his deep worry.

 

“Minhyun as much as I like the powers I have now, I would like nothing more than to have my old powers, back I feel that Umma..er Prince Jaejoong carries to much burden, and I would like to help as much as he has helped me.” Ky said grinning.

 

Jaejoongs jaw dropped and tears began to flow Yuhno pulled him close and smiled at Changmin who had tears of his own.

 

“So be it, Also because you are truly a prince, you will keep the title, and share it with Jaejoong, please keep the good work you have done, and be true to your heart, and please take care of that little one he is very special just like the others” Minhyun smiled and hugged KY.

 

Ky bowed to the others and rushed off to Changmin who took him into his arms and kissed him like crazy.

 

 

 

“YOU ING , COME ON YOU TURNED MY BROTHER INTO A TREE REALLY ARE YOU RETARDED?” Henry hissed from the prison.

 

Jr stood and walked over to the prison and shot what looked like bolt of pure light at Henry, who hit the ground groaning in pain.

 

“Now shut the up idiot” Jr sneered.

 

Jaejoong giggled and wondered if he would have a power as cool as that. Jr. looked over at him and shook his head as to show him he knew what he wondered and told him yes. Jae smiled brightly. But was suddenly interrupted by a weird feeling in his stomach, he rubbed it gently.

 

“Woah, omo Yunnie” he said.

 

Yuhno looked down at him to see what he was jumping for.

 

“What is it baby?” he asked worried.

 

“They….I…the….babies….omo….give me your hand” Jae smiled taking Yuhnos hand and placing it on his belly.

 

“OMO THEY ARE KICKING!!!!” Yuhno shouted and everyone looked over.

 

Jae blushed and felt it with him. Yuhno stared at his hand like a child who just got the best gift ever.

 

Jr. walked over to them and smiled.

 

“May I?” he asked sweetly.

 

Jae nodded and Jr. placed his hand on his belly. The twins weren’t kicking hard but it could be felt. Jr smiled and closed his eyes.

 

“They are very proud of their parents and family. Very strong babies you have Jaejoong and Yuhno”  Jr said smiling taking his hand away.

 

“And we are proud of them so much” Yuhno smiled cuddling Jae from behind.

 

Jr. walked back and smiled sweetly at Minhyun who blushed a bit. Their hands brushed but you could see Jr. use his fingers to grab any amount of skin he could.

 

“Bring me Zhou Mi” Aron demanded.

 

Zhou was brought before him and he motioned for Changmin Heechul and Donghae to come forward. Before Changmin let go of KY, he felt KY tense when the name was said. He knew what it mean’t  that this was the who molested his beautiful wife to be. He wouldn’t go easy on him by any means. And Heechul wouldn’t let him do it any other way.

 

Changmin walked next to Aron and bowed, Aron smiled and shook his hand instead. They spoke privately and Aron nodded turning back around.

 

“Zhou Mi, you of all the brothers, are the most vile, wretched, disturbed person on this planet, Aniyo in the universe. You have Men, Women, Children, even a farm animal or two. (A/N my friend made me add the animal part he’s twisted but he said it’s funny) Prince Changmin has decided your fate. Personally I think you deserve a fate worse than death, but Prince Changmin like his brothers has a heart. Something you never had. Your fate isn’t to die, but you shall be sent into a slave industry in a faraway land, you will become the most wanted and individual in that land, not only by humans but I am pretty sure a place like that has horses. If you by chance die from it, you will be reborn back into that same life to repeat the horror for all eternity. I Aron God of Fu will carry out this punishment” Aron said.

 

Arons power didn’t create a sonic boom, which pretty much every one was thankful for. Instead it was just a cloud not a white fluffy cloud but a grey gloomy one which glided off into the sky. Changmin hugged Aron who smiled at him.

 

All that was left was the two more powerful and deadly of the brothers, Jae, Yuhno, and Yoochun would be made to decide the fate of them. Jae was fighting off sleep, as well as Junsu and Karam. KY was already fast asleep on Jae’s thigh. Jae was his hair softly. Changmin sat next to them caressing his thigh gently. Changmin removed his jacket and laid it over his sleeping lover.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE I STOPPED HERE BECAUSE ITS VERY LATE AND MY EYES ARE DROOPING. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY CHOICE OF WHO I CHOSE TO PLAY THE GODS. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WORRYING THE STORY IS ENDING SOON STOP WORRYING THE STORY ISN"T EVEN HALF OVER. WE HAVENT REACHED HALFWAY YET EVEN. A TON MORE TO COME I LAUGH BECAUSE SO FAR THE STORY IS 891 PAGES ON WORD!!! I ASKED MY FRIEND HOW MUCH HE THINKS I WILL HAVE DONE BY THE STORIES END WE BOTH DECIDED WELL INTO THE THOUSANDS. SO YOU GUYS PLEASE CONTINUE TO STICK BY ME AND I WILL KEEP WRITING THIS STORY TO THe bEST OF MY ABILITY. I WILL BE POSTING AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS BUT I NEED SOME SLEEP. I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~