5

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

Everyone froze. The air went silent. Hangeng looked up to see something he thought he would never see in his entire immortal life. Everyone else stared in Awe. Right there in front of the entire group 5 people appeared from a white mist and glow. Some took a fighting stance, some just froze in place. Hangeng got to his knees and bowed to the 5 that appeared. He motioned for everyone else to do the same.

 

“Aish Gennie get up would you” One of the beings said.

 

The beings weren’t fully opaque they were in a semi mist form.

 

“You would think after all these years, and things we have done, for and with you, you would get past formalities kid.” Another being spoke.

 

“Minhae, but w….what are you doing here, I don’t understand” Hangeng said seeming worried.

 

“Well, we have been eyeing this situation, and decided enough is enough, your little family here has suffered far too much on our behalf, and all because our predecessors didn’t finish the job.” The being in the center spoke he seemed to be the head of the five of them.

 

“And besides you guys are the guardians and parents of our replacements, we had to make a good impression yup” The smaller being spoke in an almost squeak.

 

“Prince Yuhno please retrieve your loved one, and bring Chullie to his feet please” The soft spoken one said and Yuhno got up and nodded dashing off to get Jae and Chullie.

 

“Prince Junsu, you may rest now, we will keep them pests detained” The soft spoken one said and Junsu fell into Yoochuns arms.

 

“Now as for you four” The mean looking one spoke.

 

“YOU FAILED BEFORE AND WILL AGAIN” Henry spit at the beings.

 

“SILENCE YOU PEST” The soft spoken on belted out. Henry cringed.

 

“We will not fail because we are here, to finalize what the princes and guardians will carry out” the feminine one said.

 

Sungmin was quiet he stayed on his knees, and the 5 beings nodded to each other and the mist faded from behind the cloud of mist still clearing the same 5 beings were in full form now. The feminine one walks over to Sungmin.

 

“My Sweet Snuggly” He said raising Sungmin from his knees.

 

“I am so sorry, for everything you have been through because of who I am” the being spoke.

 

Sungmin sniffed back his tears and looked down.

 

“It’s not your fault, I know your job is impossible to walk away from, I have accepted we can never be together” Sungmin said fighting the sobs.

 

“Not true………Anymore my love” The being spoke to him and he raised a brow.

 

“Once this issue is handled….I would like to ask you something very important Deh?” The feminine being said

 

Sungmin nodded and the feminine one kissed his cheek softly returning to his friends.   Yuhno came back with a surprisingly awake Jae, Heechul rushed over to Hangeng.

 

Jae was very weak but ok, and somewhat scared, but he had a sense of calm around these people or beings.

 

“I guess we should explain who we are and our purpose Deh?” the mean looking one chuckled.

 

“Well, we are The God’s Of the Elemental World” the one that seemed to be the leader spoke diligently.

 

“Y…you mean the big bosses, like we could all go boom right now type thing” Changmin stuttered.

 

“Kekekeke, Yes Prince Changmin, but rest assured we won’t make you go boom so relax, your scaring your loved one” the soft spoken one giggled. Changmin held KY tight.

 

“Yah, what is so funny?” the leader asked the feminine one with a raised brow.

 

“Boom, really???  That’s what my Umma called it when I spoiled my diapers” the feminine one held his stomach laughing.

 

“Aish this kid!” the leader Laughed.

 

“Now, here is what will happen, please gather around my brothers” The leader spoke and everyone meekly walked over to the beings.

 

“We will all decide the fate of these monsters, and within the decision it will be carried out and final, so we ask that you think carefully, we will give you time to talk and please do not hesitate to ask us anything” The leader spoke calmly.

 

“Siwon, please go retrieve who your heart is calling to, I cannot bear to see you in such agony yet holding it in”. The soft spoken one said putting a hand on his shoulder.

 

Siwon, looked at Hangeng who smiled brightly, and he went off to get the four that wait in the hiding spot. He ran so fast he felt his lungs burning like they were on fire. He arrived to Eunhyuk smiling and racing towards him.

 

“Is it over, is it done?” Eunhyuk asked giggly.

 

“Aniyo, but it will be very soon and forever.” Siwon said hugging his brother.

 

“What do you mean why are you here if they are not taken care of what if they followed you ?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Trust me they aren’t moving, or making our lives hell again, now let me into the cave” Siwon said.

 

“Not until you tell me what is going on hyung” Eunhyuk said.

 

“They came!!!!!” Siwon said looking up and back at Eunhyuk.

 

“NO ING WAY DUDE?” Eunhyuk screeched.

 

“Deh, I am here, to bring Karam back and you guys, is he ok has he awakened?” Siwon asked helping Eunhyuk move the gems and release the spell.

 

“Aniyo he is still counting sheep” Eunhyuk said. They entered the cave.

 

When they entered they come upon, Donghae cradling a now awake Karam, but still very groggy, and a smiling Ry who is rubbing circles into Karams hand. He is wrapped up in Eunhyuks blanket.

 

“K…Ka…Karam, baby!” Siwon said fighting off tears, he reached down and hoisted the boy into his arms.

 

“Wonnie, is it really you? Am I dead?” Karam said looking befuddled.

 

“Aniyo my love, your very alive,  and I am right here, I am never letting you go ever again, I am gluing you to my body” Siwon giggled placing soft kisses all over his face, so overjoyed to have him in his arms.

 

Karam began to cry and latched onto Siwon like a frightened child. Siwon just held him tightly lost in the moment.

 

“Brother you should tell him before we go back, but hurry we must not keep THE VISITORS waiting” Eunhyuk said.

.

“Visitors?” Dongwook said in unison.

 

Eunhyuk went over to them and explained to them that they had visitors and they both gasped in pure fear and awe.

 

“Wonnie tell me what?” Karam said his warm soft breath against Siwons ear.

 

“ladybug, there is a reason you were taken and not KY this time” Siwon said.

 

“w..what..reason” he asked worried.

 

Siwon gently sat him on a boulder and kneeled in front of him moving the robes and jacket. Karam watched him wondering just what the hell he was doing. He motioned for Karam to hold his hand out and Siwon places his on top of it and laced their fingers. He gently placed the joined hands on Karams stomach.

 

“this is the reason, but it’s no longer a reason for them but a reason for me, for us” Siwon said holding the hands there.

 

“W..what do you mean Wonnie?” Karam said absolutely dumbfounded.

 

“They needed you for our baby, that is inside of you as we speak” Siwon said smiling the brightest smile Karam had ever seen besides the night he proposed and the night they made love for the first time ever.

 

“You…mean….I…am…OMO!” Karam said smashing himself against Siwon for a huge hug and tears and kisses and man was he spazzing but in a good way.

 

Karam parted and held his own stomach.

 

“Our baby, Wonnie!” He said and Siwon nodded smiling wiping the tears off Karams cheek.

 

“Baby, we need to go back this isn’t over and some very important people want to see us right away” Siwon said standing up.

 

Karam tensed up and Siwon smiled pulling him up into his warm strong arms.

 

“Don’t worry my love it is safe I promise you this deh?” he said softly.

 

“Still, don’t let go of me please Wonnie” Karam whined.

 

“Didn’t plan on it my love” Siwon smiled and they all headed back to the home.

 

As they arrived, everyone turned and smiled seeing Karam was okay. Heechul felt his eyes fill with tears and he hesitated to run to the boy and hug him to death. Siwon smiled and nodded to Heechul who hauled over to Karam but stopped right in front of him.

 

“Karam, I am so glad you’re ok, I was so scared for you” Heechul said offering a hug. Which Karam took with full force?

 

“Umma Chullie, I was so scared but I knew you guys wouldn’t let me down, I fought like KY did” He whimpered into Chullies arms.

 

“I am so sorry, you had to go through this my son, but I promise you Appa Gennie myself and Siwon and the rest of the family will be by your side forever” He finally let the tears break.

 

Hangeng smiled and sniffed back a tear seeing the two reunite. He turned when the beings came back into sight. Dongwook and Karam gasped.

 

“IT CAN’T BE” they all said in unison.