Over and NEVER

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

He stopped himself. Something made him stop. Like some force held him back. He collapsed to the ground. He couldn’t hear the footsteps coming towards him as he lay there sobbing and punching the ground.

 

“Umma  is that Ky over there?” Karam said pointing to the figure on the ground.

 

Heechul and Karam were out walking around and saw the frail boy on the ground they ran over to him and tried to comfort him and find out what has happened.

 

“Omo Ky….Ky…what is it where is Minnie” Heechul said checking him over, Karam giggling on the inside at the maternal side of Heechul.

 

“I broke up with him, it’s over he cheated on me he doesn’t want me because I am dirty and trouble an worthless to him, I just want to end the hurt now” Ky sobbed.

 

“Karam sweetie go find Changmin and get Appa Gennie and Jae please hurry” Chullie said pulling Ky into his arms.

He just sat there on that same ledge enveloping the boy in his arms.   He his back softly a and rocked slowly.

 

“Ky honey I am sure more than anything that man loves you and what happened wasn’t a purposeful thing. He always hid how hard it was for him when you were taken, Yes I know it was wrong but we all do stupid things when we are hurting, like you just tried to do.  I think you need to talk to him and figure this out.” Chullie said with a soft non Diva voice.

 

“But what If he never forgives me for being so weak and dirty and useless”  Ky was cut off.

 

“You are no such things, and he can’t forgive what isn’t possible sweetheart!” Chullie said in his Almighty Chullie fashion.

 

“Umma….Ummma…” Karam said running towards them.

 

“ They are coming right now.” Karam said kneeling to the two.

 

“Thank you sweetheart.” Chullie said grinning.

 

IN the distance footsteps are heard, and talking. Ky tenses up and Karam takes his hand.

 

“It’s ok Ky it’s our family, your safe” Karam whispered to him causing Ky to relax a bit.

 

“Omo My BabyKy “ Jae said kneeling down to Chullie  and Ky and Karam. KY immediately seeking solace in Jae’s arms.

 

“Oh baby, tell Umma, I am here your ok, shhhhhh” Jae cooed to him.

 

Heechul got up and explained to Hangeng who nodded, and ran off.

 

“Where is Hannie going?” Jae asked.

 

“To get Yuhno and Chun to go find Changmin” Chullie said softly.

 

Ky and Chullie explained what had happened to Jae, who cried along with Ky. He knew something was off but didn’t quite get what.

 

“I don’t think this was just a drunken mistake Chullie” Jae said in Chullies ear.

 

Jae motioned to Karam to come comfort the boy while he and Chullie talked. They stayed out of earshot but close in case.

 

“what are you thinking Jae?” Chullie asked wondering.

 

“I need to speak to Changmin, but I will  tell you this, something else caused him to do this I just know it” Jae sighed.

 

“Where are they jesus Christ” Chullie groaned.

 

Jae closed his eyes and called for Yuhno

 

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“im right here baby you ok, how’s Ky?”

 

“Not good and yes I am ok, where are you where’s Min”

 

“we just found him passed out by the beach, he looks like he cried himself unconscious”

 

“Omo we will bring Ky meet back at the house”

 

“ok baby”

 

“Hey baby one more thing”

 

“What’s that?”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too Yunnie”

 

Jae opened his eyes and smiled.

 

“We have to meet them at the house they found Min he’s unconscious” Jae smiled.

 

“Why are you smiling Jae?” Chullie asked.

 

“Because, this is perfect, you see if Ky see’s Min in distress he will open up and be strong, I think this is what was meant to happen” Jae smiled yet again.

 

“Okay your creeping me out you sound like the prophets now” Chullie mehronged him.

“Karam?” Heechul called.

 

“Deh Umma?” He called back.

 

We need to go back to the house, so lets go” he waved for him.

 

“Come on Ky lets go back to the house, I will not leave your side and our Umma’s are right there see” He pointed and Ky nodded.

 

Ky and Karam walked over to Jae and Heechul. Karam had his arm around KY. And Heechul took Karams hand. Jae moved to Ky’s opposing side and took his hand.

 

They arrived at the house and entered. On the couch was an unconscious Min, Yuhno sitting at his side, wiping his face with a cloth, Hangeng was in the kitchen with Siwon and Yoochun, Junsu was sitting in the chair watching The three in the kitchen.

 

Ky looked up and saw Min on the couch. His eyes widened and he yanked free from the three and rushed to his side.

 

“What…What happened here Appa is he hurt? Min…Min, it’s me it’s KY” he cried.

 

Yuhno pulled him up and wiped his eyes.

 

“Ky he’s fine Junsu put him under a trance to stop him from crying. We found him asleep on the beach. So when we took him back he refused to come without you that’s when we called in Junsu.” He smiled and handed Ky the cloth.

 

“He needs you more than me, I will leave you two” Yuhno smiled ruffling his hair and joining everyone else in the kitchen, including Jae who pounced him.

“Someone go get Sungmin, I want his side to this right now!” Yuhno said sternly making the others jump.

 

Yuhno was never demanding so they listened and Chun ran to get the boy. Jae looked at Yuhno, he wouldn’t be lying if he said this side of him was a serious turn on. But it worried Jae as well. Yuhno was so loving and warm and when he said that you felt ice seep off the words.

 

Chun shortly arrived with Sungmin who looked scared. He sat down and the others looked at him. Not with scorn but with confusion.

 

“We know what happened and we want to know your story, you’re a guardian your supposed to protect the princes not break them apart.” Chullie said.

 

Jae closed his eyes as Sungmin began telling his side of the story.  Jae knew he wasn’t lying that it was indeed a case of them both being drunk and Sungmin being the warm heart he is wanted to comfort him. And Changmin just needed comfort. They both did wrong but it was done and could not be changed. Then Heechul came out with it.

 

“Was there protection used?” Heechul asked.

 

“Aniyo,  but he um….didn’t inside” Sungmin said lowering his face.

 

“good, though it’s not an 100% sure thing, I am glad.” Heechul said and Hangeng just grinned knowing full and well what Heechul was thinking.

 

Jae let go of Yuhno’s hand and went to the doorway to check on the two. He saw something amazing.

 

Ky was sitting on the side of the couch on the floor, his head resting on Changmins side, the both of them asleep. But what amazed him was the glow that emanated from them, like a bubble of light. He remembered someone saying the baby was a Light something or other. He squeaked for them to come look.

Everyone dashed over after explaining to Sungmin they weren’t mad at him at all. Hangeng and Siwon both felt their Jaw’s drop.

 

“This is amazing, it’s really true it’s really happening” Siwon said.

 

Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Then back to them then back to him.

 

“Okay what is going on?” Yuhno asked finally.

 

“They are healing each others souls, well with help of the baby, and it seems the baby is blessing them both with a new power!” Siwon chuckled and the other guardians finally caught on.

 

“But Ky isn’t immortal, he is mortal and has no powers” Jae said.

 

“He does now” Heechul smiled brightly at the beautiful sight.

 

“What powers” Junsu asked.

 

“The baby has given him the powers Changmin has, though not his own element it’s what the baby chose. And he has also given him immortality. The baby is a god afterall” Hangeng smiled.

 

“So he’s a prince now?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Deh, but more a princess according to the little one” Siwon chuckled.

 

Jae held his tummy, and smiled.

 

“These babies are truly remarkable” Hangeng smiled touching his husbands tummy.

 

“Wait what power does Changmin get?” Yuhno asked.

 

“I think he was given the power to heal like Yoochun, but not physical healing, he was given the power to heal the inner self, to resolve conflict in ones head. Like Ky tonight and himself the night of the incident” Siwon said.

 

Jae looked at Yuhno and pulled him close. Yuhno smiled and embraced his love.

 

“Yunnie do you think they will talk it out, I mean Ky did end it, and I know all this is happening but you know how Min is ab out technicalities” Jae asked.

 

“I hope so baby, I trust them two and their love, so I think they will, right now you my beautiful one need to rest.” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae leaned into his ear and whispered.

 

“Mmmm Yes Oppa” he smiled letting the tip of his tounge graze Yuhno’s ear.

 

Yuhno felt his pants jump and opened his eyes wide.

 

“*cough* we are going to go rest now we all should they  need time.” He said to ev eryone hoping they didn’t catch on.

 

“Yuhno’s right lets all let them be deh?” Hangeng chuckled knowing full well what was going on.

 

Everyone headed off to bed or to play and left the two sleeping glowing ones to rest……

 

 

HEY GUISE MISS ME? HEEHEH MY HAND IS STILL VERY SORE AND SWOLLEN BUT IT ISNT BAD TO TYPE. HERE IS THE REST OF A CLIFFHANGER DONT KILL ME!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL BE UPDATING MORE TODAY AND TONIGHT. 

 

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONCERNS FOR MY SMUSHED HAND I HAD IT CHECKED AND ITS JUST VERY BRUISED AND BATTERED NOTHING IS BROKEN.

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*