WE ARE OVER@@

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Ky woke up  in the middle of the night to see Changmin laying on the floor close to the bed. He frowned. He crawled to the edge and watched his chest rise and fall. How beautiful his lips are, how his upper lip was full and kissable.

 

He reached down and grabbed Changmins hand gently resting his head on the bed.  He soon felt himself fallng back asleep only to be awaken roughly and he got scared.

 

“Ky,  baby wake up we have to talk” Changmin said nudging Ky awake with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

 

Ky was scared. Changmin was too and they both realized something wasn’t right. It wasn’t the fact Ky was now home, safe with his family.

 

Ky felt something was different, and he could feel it right now very much. Changmin felt pure fear.

 

“Wh..What’s wrong Minnie?” Ky asked.

 

Changmin began to cry again. He had ran it through his head a million times what he had done.   How was he going to tell Ky the gods honest truth and not  break into a million pieces as he himself hurt him, and didn’t protect him.

 

“Ky…I….cheated on you!” It spewed from his mouth before he could stop himself.

 

Ky’s eyes widened and he pulled his grip away from Changmin as fast as he could. He looked like he saw a ghost. With as quick as he pulled back his hand he threw a punch directly into Changmins left eye. Changmin was thrown back on the floor and stunned.

 

KY jumped off the bed, he wanted to tear him apart. Changmin got up and grabbed him as he kept punching his chest.

 

“I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE ME, INSTEAD YOUR OFF GETTING YOUR  ROCKS OFF WITH SOME DISGUSTING BUDDY, YOU NEVER LOVED ME CHANGMIN OR THIS BABY.” He sobbed and screamed hitting Min who took the blows with tears cascading down his cheeks.

 

He deserved so much worse than this. He just kept his grip on KY to protect the baby. He had shattered the boy he loved, who was already broken. Ky pushed him as hard as he could and stared him dead into his eyes.

 

“Shim Changmin we are through, You do not need to be burdened by me or this baby, I truly loved you, I fought certain death for you, and this is how I am repayed.  Don’t worry you can go back to your playfriend,   I will leave first thing in the morning.” Ky spat.

 

The fear in Ky was overcome with hurt and rage.  Changmin stand there frozen. Ky stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Changmin fell to his knees. In front of the door.

 

“Ky please let me explain, it’s really not like that, please let me tell you the truth” Changmin cried knocking on the door with his head.

 

“Why, I don’t need to hear the details of this, you must really want me dead and this baby to join me” Ky said through the door you could hear his sobbing.

 

“Because Ky you need to know the entire truth, if then you decide to leave me then I will let you go.” Changmin said wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

 

“FINE! TALK” Ky spat.

 

He opened the door but remained in the bathroom huddled in the corner. Changmin tried to get closer.

 

“Stay right there and tell me everything, don’t come near me” He cried.

 

“Well, I ed up plain and simple. When you were gone, I couldn’t breathe or sleep or function, so when we got here I decided I needed to get away from the couples, it killed me that I couldn’t hold you or kiss you or even hear your voice. I went to the hut and Sungmin came with me, not thinking we got completely faced. For a few minutes I was numb, and I won’t lie I needed it.  I went to bed and woke up I nudged  Sungmin who was sitting on the other couch to see if he was awake, and he jumped on me, and he begged me to let him take my pain away, I was weak Ky I wanted to use him to make the pain go away but I had to stop and I did. I am so sorry baby, I never meant nor wanted it to happen, but you needed to know the truth. I stopped because I saw you and our baby and knew it was wrong. Please Ky don’t leave me, I will truly die if your gone from my life.” Changmin said collapsing into a ball on the floor.

 

Ky just sat there tears rolling down his cheeks, he was struggling to get the words out. He just couldn’t.  He got up and stepped over Changmin, his legs barely holding him up. He grabbed a hoodie and shoes and walked out of the room. Changmin looked up as the door slammed.

 

“KY WAIT” he said getting up and diving for the door.

 

Ky got to the front door and put his shoes on. He heard Min coming and decided as much as he was hurt he needed to run. He ran out the door putting on the hoodie as he ran. He ran in any direction that seemed viable. Changmin wasn’t far behind. The dawn was about to break. He kept running until he reached a small river channel. He stopped in his tracks catching his breath. He stood there sure he had lost Changmin. Changmin didn’t realize he was running in the wrong direction.

 

“Minnie, I am dirty I deserved this, and I forgive you. But my heart is wounded. I don’t know if it can be healed.” He said looking In the river. It was a really cold night. He kneeled down and felt the water it was like ice.

 

He stood back up and kicked off his shoes and took off the hoodie. He stepped about 20 yards down where it was a little cliff edge. He ran his hands over his tummy.

 

“Mini Minnie, Umma is sorry, but Appa doesn’t want us, so we are going to go up to a place where you can meet Umma’s real mommy and daddy, and be safe and pure forever deh. I promise it wont hurt” Ky cooed gently his eyes flooding with hot tears.

 

He looked up to the sky.

 

“Minnie, I forgive you, and I hope that you can find someone in your lifetime that isn’t tainted and pathetic like me. Take care of Umma and Appa and the twins, and the others, and tell my hyungs im sorry” He said .

 

He was stepping forward into nothingness he felt he was nothing to anyone anymore , he lost one thing that meant the world to him. Because he was dirty and tainted.

 

He took a few steps forward and leaned slightly to the front……..

 

 

 

 

CLIFFHANGER EVIL EVIL SO GUISE DO YOU LOVE ME? HEHEHEH IM STILL WRITING. AUTHOR_SSHI IS SORRY I DIDN"T POST MUCH TODAY IF U READ MY BLOG HERE

 

YOU WILL KNOW WHY

 

BUT IM ON A NICE PAIN RELIEVER SO IM TYPING MORE
 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~**~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*~**