Almost Home

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 They all headed outside to see a fireball floating in midair being shot with water blasts making it burst. Finally with one swift motion there was a loud bang and the object exploded.

 

Ky clutched onto Changmin tightly from the noise and Changmin grabbed him lifting him onto his waist.

 

 

“Don’t be scared baby I’m right here” He cooed into his ear.

 

“D..Don ‘t let me down Minnie please” Ky whimpered.

 

“Okay guys lets get out of here. The pendant is gone, the little bit of power they collected with it, lets get to the airstrip and to the island” Hangeng said grabbing Heechuls hand.

 

“Aa..airstrip…Island? Minnie I thought we were going home” Ky asked.

 

“We will baby, but until they are destroyed it’s the safest place for us deh?” Changmin smiled trying to assure him.

 

“Arraso, just don’t let me go Minnie please” Ky begged.

 

“not going to happen, your stuck to me baby” Min smiled and Ky nuzzled into his neck as he carried him to the car.

 

“Okay listen keep your senses alert until we are on that plane understood” Siwon said sternly.

 

Everyone nodded and got in their cars. It was tough for Changkyu, but Min held Ky’s hand tightly the whole way. The cars arrived one by one at the airstrip and everyone piled into the plane. When they did they surrounded Ky and Min. They all sat down and buckled in. They arrived in record time. And there was cars waiting for them at the airstrip on the island.

 

“Appa, we are going with you and Umma deh?” Changmin asked.

 

“Of course come on baby, Appa will drive.” Jae said soothingly.

 

“Yewook just called they are at the airstrip now, they will be here as soon  as they can.” Hangeng said.

 

They piled into the cars and arrived at the mansion. Ky had fallen asleep on Changmins lap. He lifted him into his arms and carried him inside where Leetuk and Kangin Eunhyuk and Donghae greeted them with bright smiles so happy to have Ky safe. Changmin grinned and brought him to his room.

 

The four went out and helped with luggage that was stored on the plane prior and then put in the cars.  Everyone went in and sat down still on edge until Yewook arrives.

 

“Omo Yunnie our other baby is home” Jae cooed.

 

“Deh, it’s almost over baby see told you” He smiled back.

 

“I am going to go cook for everyone, and Ky needs to eat, and I need to make sure he has clean clothes and…..mmmpppffffh” Jae was cut off by Yuhno’s lips.

 

“Baby relax Min has it, you need to rest yourself my love, come lets go sit by the beach just you and me” Yuhno smiled.

 

“But…”Jae protested.

 

“Come on beautiful, trust me” Yuhno smiled tugging his hand out the door to the beach.

 

They arrived at the beach and Yuhno sat on the sand pulling Jae down who sits in his favorite spot in between Yuhnos legs.

 

“Do you think everything will be ok with Ky and Min Yunnie?” Jae asked playing with Yuhnos fingers.

 

“I do, I think it’s going to take time but it will work” Yuhno smiled leaning against the tree behind them.

 

Hangeng walked into the den and jumped back when Yewook walked through the door. He smiled and High fived them both.

 

“Mission 1 complete” Hangeng said.

 

“Yep now we just wait for them to try anything and BLAMO! Gone” Yesung said animatedly.

 

Hangeng laughed and shook his head. He walked over to his husband who was sitting on the couch reading something.

 

“What are you up to over here by yourself kitty?” He asked Chullie.

 

“I am telling the baby a story, I think he’s going to be smart like you Hannie” Chullie smiled, going back to reading the book.

 

“Oh wait did you and Siwon put up the barrier” Heechul asked.

 

“Sure did the minute we arrived. Everything is safe now. Mind if I read with you kitty?” He asked slipping behind him.

 

“Of course I think the baby would love it.” Chullie smiled kissing his husband.

 

“Something tells me everything is going to be ok” Hangeng smiled.

 

“I am not one to argue the man who see’s all” Chullie smiled as they went back to reading the story to their unborn baby.

 

“Chunnie, how much more does our family have to suffer to be happy?” Junsu asked.

 

“Awww Honey c’mere” He said opening his arms.

 

“I think your just tired and need to sleep here in my arms, with Ky home and Karam safe there is nothing to worry about for now” Yoochun said softly Su’s hair.

 

“I love you Su baby, and Our Little Flipper” Yoochun said kissing his forehead.

 

“We love you too Appa Chunnie” Su smiled as he drifted off.

 

Changmin tucked Ky into his bed and kissed his forehead softly. He grabbed his extra blanket and sat in a chair next to the bed. He knew that if he laid with KY it would cause him to have another outburst. As much as he yearned to hold him, he knew he didn’t want him to be afraid. He covered himself and leaned back not wanting to sleep but just watching Ky sleep peacefully, with him where he belongs.

 

He didn’t realize he began to nod off until he heard sobbing and sniffing, he jumped up startled and his heart broke seeing Ky curled up in a ball in the corner of the room sobbing. He rushed over to him.

 

“Baby, what is is are you hurting, I am right here tell me what’s wrong” He begged.

 

“Im*hic*dirty*hic*I don’t*hic*deserve a clean bed*hic*” He cried through his words.

 

Changmin took the only option he saw and lifted him into the bed, he flailed a little but Changmin was far stronger. He put both of their bodies in the bed and wrapped his arms around him tightly but gentle. Ky buried his face into his chest. He could feel the baby bump against his abs and it made him tingle. He pulled the blanket up over them both and the boys side softly.

 

“baby stop saying your dirty you are not dirty and you deserve a bed, with me and our baby, please believe that.” Changmin said softly his own tears falling.

 

“but they did things to me, I am so dirty Minnie, Minhae, forgive me, Minhae, Minhae” Ky cried.

 

Changmins heart broke, he heard what he said and he began to feel the rage rise. There was a knock on the door.

 

“Come in” Changmin said.

 

“Hello sorry you two but Dylan is here to check Ky up” Yuhno said smiling at the two snuggled together, but he noticed the pained look in Changmins eyes.

 

“Hello there I am Dylan, I am Jae and Yuhno Oppa’s favorite nurse practicioner. “  She bowed

 

“I am Changmin but Call me Min and this is my fiance’ Ky, please treat him well”. Changmin slipped from the bed as Dylan came over.

 

“baby I will get Umma so your not afraid deh?” Changmin said knowing he was going to not let him see his bare skin again.

 

“Kamsamnida Minnie, I love you” Ky said sitting up as Dylan was taking his temperature.

 

“I love you too my Ky, so very very much” He said as Jae walked in.

 

“Umma, please stay with him, I need to go talk to Appa” Changmin said.

 

“Of course baby, go ahead I will stay with BabyKy” Jae said kissing Mins forehead and going to sit with KY.

 

Changmin walked down to the front of the house to the yard where Yuhno was sitting looking at the sky.

 

“Appa?”

 

“Hey Minnie come sit”

“Appa, when was someone going to tell me he was ?” Changmin asked bluntly.

 

“Min we didn’t tell you because it is something Ky needed to tell you of his own free accord, but he was not , he was forced to give oral, and give it yes it’s a form of , but thank the gods it went no further” Yuhno said rubbing the boys shoulder.

 

“I guess your right, it’s just he’s so broken, and he just keeps saying he’s dirty an not worthy and it kills me  Appa” Changmin said letting the tears fall again.

 

“You need to show him then, don’t be afraid Min, he just needs to see he is not dirty, and only you can do that, it’s only you that can unbreak him” Yuhno said.

 

“Kamsamnida Appa, you’re the best.” Changmin finally understood and leaned back sighing.

 

Jae came rushing out . Both men jumped.

 

“Minnie come look quick hurry” Jae grabbed his hand and dragged him to the room. Yuhno rushed with them.

 

Mins heart dropped. Yuhno was curious. Jae was fast.

 

They opened the door, and right there on the bed was KY, next to him was Dylan, Ky had a smile on his face. Dylan moved and a screen was behind her. There on the screen was their baby. He laughed as his heart traveled back from his to his proper place. Dylan flipped a switch and that beautiful sound filled the room.

 

“is…is that our baby?” He asked

 

“Minnie listen it’s the babys heartbeat” Ky said reaching his hand for Min.

 

Yuhno and Jae slipped out smiling. Dylan soon followed. Dylan told them both the baby was in good health. Ky needed alot of love and rest. His wounds would heal with proper cleaning and care. Yunjae was pleased and relieved. the peeked in on them and saw it.   They both sit there listening to the sound of their baby’s heart fluttering and watch it on the screen. KY see’s tears on Min’s face.

 

“Minnie that’s what we created our child our mini Minnie” Ky said softly.

 

“Deh, it’s so beautiful, baby I love you so much” Changmin replied.

 

“Im sorry Min “  Ky said.

 

“Baby never be sorry, your not dirty, or worthless you mean everything to me and to this little one, and you are the most beautiful human being ever, and I can’t wait to have more babies with you and Marry you and spend the rest of our lives together as husband and wife” Changmin said.

 

“I love you Minnie” Ky said.

 

“I love you too baby”

 

And with that they continued to watch the baby move around a little and let the sound invade their ears. The world around them was gone. In this moment it was Just their little family together at last.

 

 

HEY GUISE GOOD MORNING WELL I SLEPT AND IM RARING TO GO HERES THE FIRST OF THE DAY I GOT MY BUBBLE TEA AND MY HAIR IS UP ITS STORY TIME LOVE YOU ALL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~~*~K~*~*~*~*~*