New Plan And The Boys are In trouble!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Meanwhile in Yunjae’s room…….

 

After training and talking to KY, Jae was fully drained and Yuhno decided to tuck him in for the night. Jae didn’t go down easy. He had grown accustomed to Yuhno and him making love almost nightly. And on the nights they didn’t Jae didn’t sleep easy.  Yuhno lay in bed with him and started to sing to him. Success he was out cold and Yuhno smirked. He turned off the light and slipped downstairs. Once he entered the kitchen he was greeted by Hangeng, Eunhyuk, Yoochun  and Changmin. You see the three of them plus Siwon had a plan that wouldn’t put anyone they loved in danger. Yuhno turned off his connection to Jae when he sat down.

 

“Wheres Siwon?” Yuhno asked curious.

 

“kekeke having some Karam pudding?” Eunhyuk laughed.

 

“Actually, he had something else planned. You know about the story of them right?” Hengeng asked.

 

They all nodded knowing about Siwons forbidden love of Karam.

 

“Well before we came here he made a purchase of a special item for Karam” Hangeng winked.

 

“no ing way he’s going to do it?” Yoochun smiled.

 

“Well considering they have been gone for near 4 hours I would say so” Hangeng smiled back.

 

“Okay now let’s get to work.” Hangeng said.

 

“My thoughts are if we can get them together, which Leetuk can do. Changmin can create a funnel of wind around them, and Yuhno you heat up the funnel. Effectively what it will do is trap them, Eunhyuk you and Yesung get Ky and I will destroy the amulet.  Once we are gone Changmin can let go of the wind and it will cause a burst knocking them out cold. Then we come here and formulate our next step.” Hangeng said with everyone nodding.

 

“Even if they do come here, this Island is protected by the gods and with all of us here they don’t stand a chance.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“I don’t want them unconscious” Changmin said angrily.

 

“I want those s DEAD” He hissed.

 

“it may come to that Changmin, but our goal right now is getting Ky safely and destroying their only source of power” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Min, I want them dead as well, but remember we have a duty to uphold, and we have to do this right, for our loved ones, for our babies’ Deh?” Yuhno said touching his hand.

 

“I know Appa it’s just I get so mad” He sneered and Yuhno noticed a bit of blue forming on his eyes and hair.

 

“Yah, Min control it!” Yuhno said gripping his hand.

 

Changmin gripped his own thigh hard his other hand squeezed Yuhno’s, he took deep breaths but he was not handling it well. Yuhno remembered what he kept in his pocket and fished it out holding it in front of him.

 

“Min look control it for Mini Minnie, look at your baby, he needs his Appa to be ok” Yuhno said sternly but with loving flare.

 

And with that the blue faded away and Changmin grabbed the picture holding it close. He nodded a silent thank you to Yuhno and gazed at the picture.

 

“Minhae guys” He said lowering his head. He felt so angry, but he knew he had to calm the rage.

 

“No apologies needed Min we know you can handle it” Hangeng smiled patting his back.

 

“JUNG YUHNO, SHIM CHANGMIN, HAN GENG, LEE HYUKJAE, PARK YOOCHUN. What in the gods name do you think you are going to do?”  Three very angry voices beckoned from the kitchen doorway.

 

Junsu, Heechul and Jae were awakened realizing their lovers were not in their beds. They had come down and happened upon the plot.

 

“Kitty, please don’t be mad we have to do it to save you guys from being hurt. Your too special to risk” Hangeng pleaded walking to his husband.

 

“Baby, you should be resting, why are you up?” Yuhno played the coy card.

 

“Yunnie, you shut me out, and it woke me that’s why” Jae pouted and Yuhno was quick to wrap his arms around him.

 

“Honey we are sorry forgive us?” Yoochun tried to use his best sweet face walking to his lover.

 

“PABOS!” The three giggled in unison, the boys relaxed.

 

“We are helping and that’s final” Heechul demanded.

 

“But Kitty it’s…” He was cut off.

 

“Unless you want to suffer I suggest you nod your handsome face and agree!” Heechul hissed and Hangeng nodded.

 

“Where is Siwon?” Jae asked figuring he’d be in on it too.

 

“He’s currently making an honest man of himself” Changmin laughed.

 

“BWOAH?”

 

“Yeah apparently he thought 400+ years was too long to wait to propose” Changmin laughed again.

 

“OMO SWEET LITTLE KARAM” Jae cooed rather loudly. Yuhno giggled and hugged him tight.

 

“So now we want explanations of this plan please” Heechul said walking over to the fridge, pulling out a dish of mixed cold meats. He plucked pieces from it and munched them hungrily.

 

Jae quickly rushed over with Junsu as the three of them devoured the dish in no time flat. Jae took out a huge bucket of Ice cream and grabbed several spoons.

 

The men explained the plan, and with a few tweaks suggested by the others, the plan was formed. Jae would protect everyone.  Junsu would use his water power to stop Changmins wind flames. Heechul would help with the rescue. They would wait for the second time Karam has to watch KY. The first time would be too risky. And with the quickness the brothers wanted to sacrifice Ky they knew for a fact there would be a second time very fast.

 

After everyone filled up on ice cream everyone headed to b ed. The plane didn’t arrive until noon but they needed as much rest as they could get. Especially The pregnant ones, at the demands of their lovers. As they were heading to bed the door opened and in walked two very smiley glowing people.

 

Everyone looked and smiled, Karam blushed and hid his face in Siwons chest.

 

“Bout time you two came back we thought you went off and got eaten by wildlife.” Changmin laughed.

 

“Minhae,  but it got too cold out there, what did we miss?” Siwon asked hanging up their jackets.

 

“More like what did WE miss” Jae cooed jetting down the stairs to Karam.

 

Karam held up his finger and Jae, Heechul and Junsu shrieked with Joy.

 

“Wow Won that’s huge” Heechul said.

 

“It’s so pretty” Junsu said.

 

“Your one of us now Karam, welcome to the Wives club!” Jae said giggling.

 

“Alright girls off to bed” Yoochun said jokingly but got death glares from them.

 

“Dude bad move” Changmin laughed.

 

"Baby come you need to rest for the Twins, and You two as well get to bed please" Yuhno said using his best aegyo. (Jae can't resist)

 

 

The crowd dispersed and everyone headed to bed. For tonight starts the plan. And they had no idea what was in store for them. And they didn’t care as long as KY was safe! And The brothers were gone!

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO IT'S 3am I AM STILL WRITING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH COMING UP. SEE I BET YOU ALL THOUGHT THE TITLE MEANT DBSK.... DUN DUN DUN IT'S ACTUALLY NOT!! HEHEEH EVIL AUTHOR!!! MUCH MORE COMING LOVE YOU ALL.

THE MAIN PICTURE IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY OWN IT'S ONE I TOOK WHEN I WENT TO KOREA TO SEE DBSK WHEN THEY DEBUTED!!! IT'S THE BEAUTIFUL HAN RIVER

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~**~