WHAT?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Everyone was on the edges of their seats. Changmin was a sobbing mess. Jae continued the conversation, but Yuhno got nervous when he felt Jae’s hand squeeze.

 

“Hangeng is there a way I can break through and join the connection?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Wait it’s possible, do as I say, but don’t be mad at me if your kids toss you across the room” Hangeng smiled.

 

“Place your hand on Jae’s stomach and close your eyes, concentrate on Jae, I am hoping the twins will have enough power now to help” Hangeng nodded.

 

Yuhno placed his hand on Jae’s stomach and closed his eyes. Everyone watched intently as he did so. Heechul pointed when on each of Yuhnos fingertips there was a stream of fire, it was either coming from his hands to the tummy or vice versa. Hangeng smiled.

 

“Baby, I am here now too”

 

“Yunnie, how did you?”

 

“Appa!!!”

 

“Thank the twins for letting me help”

 

“Yunnie, we have major problems”

 

“What’s wrong”

 

“They have moved the ritual to two weeks from tomorrow”

 

“Appa, I want to speak to you both please listen”

 

“I want you to let them carry on with the sacrifice. And before you scold me please listen to my reasons and try to understand.”

 

“I am no longer worth exisisting, I have been touched and molested and beaten to the last drop of my own sanity. I can not be the perfect love for M…M”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN YOU LISTEN TO ME STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!! YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING!”

 

“Kyuhyun don’t say that, you have so much to fight for, have you given up on Minnie and the baby?”

 

“I have caused him nothing but sorrow and pain. And the baby will give him nothing but a reminder of that”

 

“You listen to me baby and listen well. You will not stop fighting. You love that boy and that baby. You are not worthless, or dirty, or any of that nonsense you understand me”

 

“But Umma”

 

“No but’s now god dammit Kyuhyun we will get you and you will come home to your beautiful home, and get fat with me and Su and Chullie and we will have our beautiful babies and raise them together, and marry our beautiful men, who risk life and limb to love us. We are their worlds and you need to realize that”

 

“Ky listen to Appa deh?”

 

“Yes *sniff*”

 

“You are Cho Kyuhyun, rebel maknae of Super Junior, Son to Jae and Myself, nephew to Yoosu and Hanchul. You are a fighter it is in your family. It’s not a matter of blood it’s a matter of heart. And we have plenty of that. You will fight do you hear me. Fight for my grandchild. Fight for Min.”

 

“Appa, I am sorry, I just feel like I can’t fight anymore, I have so little energy left, and what I do have I give to the baby”

 

“Baby listen, we are coming back tomorrow, and Karam will be watching you the very same night. We already have a plan that will happen soon. I know baby your tired. But you can rest in your bed with Min and the baby when you come home. Arraso?”

 

“Deh, umma Minhae for being so weak”

 

“never apologize for being not strong, we all have those moments”

 

“Umma, Appa they are here I must go. Please give Min my love and love from Mini Minnie. And Kamsamnida for refocusing me.          I love you Appa and Umma.”

 

“we will and we love you to Ky. And DO NOT STOP FIGHTING”

 

Yuhno broke contact first and fell back on the couch. Hangeng jumped up to make sure he was ok.

 

“Wow that was intense now I see why my baby near falls down when he contacts!” Yuhno said rubbing his temples.

 

Jae slowly opened his eyes the glow was evident. Yuhno sat up and took his hands into his. Everyone looked like they were ready to jump on them and get information. But gave them time to refocus and settle.

 

“Can someone please get them water” Hangeng asked.

 

Karam squeaked and rushed off to the kitchen. Siwon furrowed his brows at his love. But smiled seeing how cute he was.

“Yunnie, I am scared now, not just a little but a lot” Jae started to cry.

 

“I know baby, but it will be over soon you will see and everything will be how it should be” Yuhno replied.

 

Karam came in and handed them each a glass of water with ice. Yuhno smiled and mouthed thank you and Jae ruffled Karams hair. Karam immediately returned to Siwons side.

 

Jae looked over at Changmin who was staring at him with pleading eyes.

 

“BabyMin come here sit with us.” Jae cooed.

 

Changmin walked over and sat with them wiping his tears off his cheeks with his sleeve. Jae took his hand and Yuhno took and put his arm around his shoulder.

 

“First thing you should know Min is KY is ok” Yuhno said reassuringly. He felt Changmin loosen up immediately.

 

“Yes like Appa said he is ok. He just needed to know we were still here and working to save him. He needed to know you were ok. And to let you know he was” Jae covered the truth. Yuhno raised a brow but realized Jae was right in doing so.

 

Jae leaned over and kissed Changmins cheek, and Yuhno hugged him. Changmin had a wtf look on his face.

 

“Those are from KY, delivered by us” They said together. Changmin blushed.

 

Jae closed his eyes and spoke to Hangeng.

 

“Hannie, we need to talk to all of you but Minnie cannot be present”

 

“What is wrong”

 

“Can Chullie and Hae take him to train more so we can talk to everyone”

 

“Is it bad Jae”

 

“Please Hannie”

 

“Ok I will get it moving”

 

“Kamsamnida Hannie”

 

Jae opened his eyes and smiled ruffling Changmins hair. Changmin was now smiling a little talking with Yuhno. Yuhno knew Jae spoke to Hangeng so he occupied Changmin.

 

“Minnie, you sir are coming with us, we have much to do” Heechul chuckled pulling him off the couch.

 

Jae giggled.

 

Chullie and Hae took him off to train more. Everyone gathered to Jae and Yuhno.

 

“It’s looking really bad isn’t it Jae?” Hangeng asked.

 

Jae fought back the tears remembering what KY said.

“The ritual has been moved to an earlier time than we had thought, 2 weeks from tomorrow. How are we going to do this when you guys are leaving for 3 weeks” Jae asked sobbing.

 

“Leave that to me, We will not abandon our family” Leetuk spoke up before moving to the kitchen making calls.

 

“Well that was unexpected” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“yeah when he is persistant he can do anything” Kangin smiled.

 

“And well KY wanted to give up, because those monsters violated him, he told us he wasn’t worth living and Min needed a break from the pain” Jae sobbed scooting over to Yuhno and hiding in his chest. The Pain he felt was unbearable.

 

This is how they are breaking him mentally guys like I said.” Hangeng said fighting back a tear of his own.

 

“Those bastards him?” Siwon said.

 

Yuhno nodded Jae’s hair softly trying to relax him.

 

“We need to practice and leave and rescue him now” Junsu said crying himself.

 

“We have to do it right honey” Yoochun said comforting his lover.

 

“Don’t tell Min about the , it would literally kill him” Yuhno said.

 

“We need to get out and practice. And tonight we need rest.” Hangeng said everyone agreed.

 

They all got ready and headed to the same locations as before but when the night sky approached they all convened in the field.

 

Hangeng and Sungmin had huge smiles on their faces. Yuhno looked at them puzzled.

 

“So we have to show everyone this and explain first” Hangeng smiled.

 

“During practice Jae  was controlling  a deers  mood. Now as everyone knows deer are very panicked creatures. They run from everything. Well  Jae must have evoked a new power from the twins. Because in a matter of minutes Jae’s body went limp. We panicked of course and thought we were going to be barbequed for hurting him. Then we turned around the same deer he was controlling was standing next to us and nudging me”

 

Everyone looked at Hangeng like he was high! Jae giggled and touched Hangengs shoulder.

 

“What he means is, I somehow was the deer. It was really weird I could feel myself go into the deers body and I became the deer. I was going to headbutt them but with antlers I figured it would be painful.” Jae giggled.

 

“Then he walked around and within another few minutes was back into his own body. Sungmin and I read through the prophecy and realized the twins aren ‘t princes” Hangeng smiled.

 

“What how are our children not Princes” Yuhno scoffed….

 

 

YEP CLIFFHANGER AGAIN SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT IM FEELING FRISKY!! PLEASE KEEP LOOKING FOR CLUES AND YES THERE WILL BE MORE YOOSU SOON AND SOME SIRAM AND HANCHUL. I NEED TO SPACE THINGS OUT AS I SEE THEM IN MY HEAD SO BEAR WITH ME!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~~*~**~~*~~*K~*~*~*~*~**~*