Training Part 2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“My Child is what?” Changmin snapped his head up at what he heard.

 

 

“Changmin your child, well he/she is a very special baby, We can only guess but we don’t truly know. But if our suspicions are correct, that child carries two powers. Being it had the light. That means we know why KY isn’t suffering as much as those wounds should be making. The child absorbs the pain and stores it.  We think that it stores it like a mood stabilizer. Then when it has stored enough, it can unleash it back on an enemy and well, there’s no easy way to say this but your child can cause death with the unleashing of it. We suspect the storing is from Ky’s residual powers and the death is a stronger version of your pain power. Like I said we truly don’t know. Please don’t be mad at the child for being able to harm human life. If he/she is taught well it will never be used.”

 

“Minnie baby are you ok?” Jae said immediately standing going over to Min.

 

Min smiled raising his gaze. Everyone didn’t  expect what he said next.

 

“So, my child is basically a warrior of the highest level? Why would I be mad, Both of it’s parents are stubborn Maknaes  it makes complete sense. I knew my baby was something special, like his or her Umma” Changmin grinned and wiped his tears.

 

“Aish your going to give me a heart attack Minnie baby.” Jae giggled laughing.

 

“Minhae Umma, but I just am so sure now more than ever that things will be ok, and our child may be the key to it all” Changmin smiled.

 

“What do you mean Min?” Siwon asked.

 

“Think about it, he or she Is absorbing all the bad things deh? What  happens if bad things happen around  KY won’t he absorb them to protect Ky or myself?” He asked.

 

“We think that would be the case yes but what are you getting at?” Hangeng said.

 

“I see what he’s saying” Donghae spoke up.

 

“He is saying that if we create enough pain around KY and Changmin that the baby will basically store a great amount and within the final bought of pain surrounding them we can get the brothers to receive the unleashing, effectively killing them.” Donghae said.

 

“Wait he’s right that’s a good idea, and sense Jae and Junsu can shield and protect we might have a shot at this.” Yuhno said.

 

“But the big question is will it hard the kids?” Jae said with worried eyes.

“No it won’t because they seem to be able to handle everything so easily, and we won’t let it happen.” Siwon said.

 

So for the rest of the time here I want everyone to sharpen your skills. We have plenty of fire extinguishers, medical kits, and Changmin, please no typhoons if possible, those things are hard to get rid of.”  Eunhyuk said.

 

Everyone dispersed and began discussing skill defining. Yuhno and Eunhyuk and Siwon went off to an open field to practice.

 

Changmin , Donghae and Heechul went to the beach to practice windstorms.

 

Jae, Hangeng and Sungmin went to the forest to try some techniques on the local wildlife.

 

Yoochun, Yesung and Ryeowook went to the water.

 

Leetuk, Kangin and Junsu went to the forest as well but on the opposing side.

 

Karam stayed in the house and decided he was going to attempt to make a cake for everyone. Jae was teaching him how to cook and he wanted to be of help. He pulled out the ingredients and began making a huge cake.

 

Siwon took a break and headed back to the house to get water for the prince. He ran out. He walked into the house and was greeted by a delicious smell. He peeked into the kitchen, thinking it was Jae cooking. He was pleasantly surprised to see his Karam slaving over what looked to be a giant chocolate cake with raspberries. He stood quietly and watched him, he was humming a song and cutting some berries.  He was in awe at the beauty. He felt a wash of love come over him. His cheeks felt warm.

 

“Aish, stupid knife” Karam hissed as he missed the berry he was cutting and nicked his finger.

Siwon jumped and walked into the kitchen normal like he just came in.  

 

“Ladybug what happened here let me see” Siwon said walking over to Karam.

 

“It’s ok Wonnie, it’s just a small cut nothing to worry about” Karam said embarrassed.

 

“A small cut is even too much to be on my ladybugs skin” Siwon said kissing his finger, before softly off the blood.

 

Karam turned 12 shades of red. He was not looking he didn’t want to think impurely of the moment.

 

“There now let’s put some medicines on it and bandage it.” Siwon said grabbing a medical kit from under the sink.

 

“When Yoochun arrives later I will have him heal it for you deh?” Siwon said gently running his finger down Karams cheek. Karam leaned into his touch.

 

“Kamsamnida  Wonnie don’t let me keep you from your work, I know it’s important.” Karam said standing up and going back to cutting berries.

 

Siwon went behind him and slowly slid his hand ontop of Karams, making him set the knife down. He turned Karam to face him. Gently he brushed his bangs off his eyes and captured his lips.  The kiss was delicate and sweet.  Karam felt Siwons hands on his waist and it send shocks down his legs. Karam slowly wrapped his arms around Siwons neck and nuzzled in his neck.

 

“Ladybug, tonight I want to do something special for you” Siwon said.

 

“You are so busy Wonnie, I feel special just being here by your side.” Karam said smiling.

“I insist, tonight deh?, and wear something that is my favorite color, I want to see if your remember” Siwon smiled.

 

“But I need to get back to them, please be careful my ladybug deh, and another thing” he said before capturing his lips again a little harder this time.

 

“I love you” He breathed into Karams ear.

 

“I love you too” Karam panted back.

 

Karam helped him load up a crate with water.  He kissed Karams forehead and headed back to the field. Karam stood there for quite a few minutes touching his lips and smiling. He finally snapped out of it and went back to the cake.

 

Siwon was all smiles on his way back to the field once he arrived the others we currently on the ground laughing like crazy.

 

“Yah, what is going on what is so funny?” Siwon asked setting the heavy crate down, walking over to them.

 

Yuhno pointed to the corner of the field and Siwon walked over. There on the ground was all the empty waterbottle melted into the shape of a monkey. Siwon joined them and cracked up laughing.

 

“Omo that is too funny, you guys seriously need help!” Siwon said sitting on the ground laughing. But his glow was evident to the others.

 

“You saw Karam didn’t  you?” Eunhyuk said.

 

“Ann..Aniyo why?” Siwon asked studdering.

“Dude really? Everytime your near him or see him you look like you just won a million dollars. It’s quite funny actually.” Yuhno said.

 

“Aish PABOS back to work” Siwon said blushing.

 

“Okay Wonnnnnnie” The two said in unison cutely.

 

Siwon threw a bottle at Yuhno, and forgot he was protected. Siwon sighed and hit Eunhyuk instead.

 

“Yah the hell man, pick on the big guy , I am smaller than you yeeesh” Eunhyuk giggled.

 

 

The three went back to honing the skills. Yuhno had made so many burn marks in the field it was becoming funny.

He had successfully managed to melt the bottoms of Eunhyuks’ shoes. Eunhyuk was a bit mad about that.

 

“Yah you owe me new shoes fire boy!” Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

After several hours the boys headed back to the house. Yuhno felt like a true warrior. But he also felt bad he ruined Eunhyuks shoes. Eunhyuk assured him it was cool. Siwon was truly amazed at how well he controlled his powers. Fire is one of the more unpredictable powers if not the most.

 

They arrived at the house where Eunhyuk and Yuhno decided to take a swim in the indoor heated pool. The both of them were still red from training. Siwon went in and was a bit saddened to not see Karam in the kitchen. He saw the cake and smiled it was the most delicious looking cake. All on the counter there were snacks laid out, cheeses and meats, a few bottles of wine and seltzer. Siwon smiled brightly at the thoughtfulness of his little ladybug.  But where was he?

 

He looked threw out the huge house and there was no sign of him anywhere. Siwon started to get worried. He walked outside to the front yard and nothing still. He could feel his heart begin to pound hard. He went around to the backside of the house, where there was nothing but a garden and a pathway to the ocean. He caught his breath when there lying in a patch of grass was Karam, fast asleep. He fought to catch his breath; he was literally left breathless at the sight.

 

He quietly walked over to him and pulled him into his arms. He smiled when Karam snuggled into him as he carried him into the house.  He took him up to their shared room. He put him softly on the twin bed and covered his frame with a blanket. He gently brushed aside stray hairs from his eyes and gently kissed his forehead.

 

“Sleep sweetly my little ladybug, I love you” He said softly.

 

He exited the room shutting off the light and shutting the door. He felt so good knowing the one he has loved for so long was finally his. He went downstairs and made a call to the caretakers house.

 

“Is everything all set?”

 

“Good and make sure you leave blankets as well”

 

“Kamsamnida, oh oh yes thank you, we shall see what happens”

 

He hung up the phone and smiled. He wanted his special surprise to go perfectly. He had spent most of the night before setting everything up. He was very thankful for the caretakers.

 

Everyone started coming back to the house. Siwon was lying on the couch napping. Everyone happened across the cake and snacks and were completely fooled thinking it was Jae who did it. Jae explained he couldn’t have that he was out training. Siwon heard all the commotion and stood in the kitchen doorway.

 

“Karam made all that for us, he wanted to make things easier as we trained. He is sleeping now” Siwon smiled.

 

“Omo lets save the cake for after dinner so we can share it with him and thank him properly” Jae cooed.

 

Siwon smiled and headed to the room he shared with Karam and quietly slipped into his own twin bed.

 

“Wonnie?” Karam said sleepily, shocking Siwon.

 

“Yes ladybug?” He smiled rolling over in his own bed looking at Karam.

 

“I’m cold” Karam said rubbing his eyes.

 

Siwon slipped out of his bed and took his blanket off his own bed covering Karam. He smiled and went to lay back down when Karam grabbed his wrist.

 

“Wonnie, will you keep me warm?” Karam said with the best aeygo Siwon had ever seen.

 

“Are you sure ladybug?” Siwon asked.

 

He felt Karam pull him onto the bed and he chuckled. He slipped under the blankets with him. He kept his hands on his own body. Until he felt Karams small hand grab his and pull it over his wasit gripping his palm against Karams stomach. Siwon smiled at the body contact. It felt warm and natural. Karam decided it wasn’t enough. He rolled over and pressed his body against Siwons. His small hands rested on his tone hard abs. Siwon felt like his body was on auto pilot as he wrapped him in his arms.

 

“Mmmm Wonnie so warm” He mumbled in Siwons chest.

 

“Sleep my little beautiful ladybug, we have a big night tonight” Siwon smiled kissing the top of his head.

 

The two went off into dreamland, for the first time in each other’s arms. 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE I JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY SOMETHINGS <3  YUNJAE IS THE MAIN COUPLE AND WILL REMAIN AS SO. ALL THE POWERS HAVENT BEEN UNLEASHED YET. I ADDED THE 2 NEW COUPLES TOO. HANCHUL AND SIRAM I WILL BE DOING SOME CHAPTERS BASED ON THEM BUT DONT WORRY IT ALL PLAYS A ROLE IN THE BIG PICTURE AND WELL NEW COUPLE IS FUN!!! 

PLEASE VISIT MY FRIENDS FIC IT'S AMAZING!!! AND SHES A GREAT FRIEND!!! TOO Thanks Again Boosher <3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/163887/things-i-didn-t-know-2min-jongkey-kyuhyun-minho-taemin--kyutae

 

STILL WRITING UP A STORM 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~**~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*~*