Your A Lying ./ KY called home

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

A few days later…..

 

Everyone had pretty much gone their own way. Karam stayed with Yunjae a lot. When he wasn’t staying at Changmin’s.  The others had to do some work for Super Junior and had to be gone for a few weeks. Karam and Siwon seemed to be getting along great. Jae was concerned though because they hadn’t done more than sit closely or hold hands.

 

Changmin was happy that Karam had a cute crush on Siwon and Vice Versa, in a sense it made him feel lighter. Changmin kept that letter in his pocket and read it a lot. It kept him going.       Yoosu had their first doctors ultrasound and the baby was quite healthy. They had dubbed their baby Flipper after and American show about a dolphin who was magical.

 

Karam didn’t receive another call. Everyone figured it would be a perfect time for Karam to get a call  because the Super Junior members were leaving soon.

 

Karam was sitting on the couch watching TV with Jae. They stumbled across a channel and went back when they heard Siwon and Sungmins name being mentioned. Karams jaw dropped, Jae gasped. Yuhno came running in.

 

***Super Juniors Siwon spotted in restaurant with a female companion, and there on the screen was Siwon hand and hand with a woman.*****

 

Karam felt his eyes begin to fill with tears . Jae clutched his hand. Karam instantly stood up and excused himself.

“I…I have to use the bathroom I will be back in a minute hyungs” He said forcing his tears back.

 

Yuhno shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Yunnie he is reacting awful hard for someone who just likes Siwon. And Siwon doesn’t seem happy with that girl does he?”

 

“No baby he doesn’t at all. I wonder what is going on.  I wonder if maybe Siwon didn’t feel as strongly about Karam as Karam wanted.” He suggested.

 

Karam got into the bathroom and slid down the door. He could no longer hold in the tears. He was so happy when Siwon said he liked him. But it never went further than mere skinship.  Karam felt like he was doing something wrong. He took forever to return calls, and when he did it was quick.  Karam felt like his world was collapsing around him.

 

You see the man who Karam was truly in love with, the man who Karam wanted more than anything in the past life or this life was and is Siwon. He remembers every little detail of the man. How he squints and scrunched his nose when he smiled. How porcelain like his skin was. How when he didn’t feel well he whined like a kid. There was also the bigger things. How amazing he looked training, or guiding the princes. How warm his heart was to everyone.

 

So why was he being so cold to Karam. He acted like he wanted to try with him then bam it was off like a light switch. Was he even gay? Then it hit Karam like a ton of bricks.

 

“I’m dirty, I am a dirty person, that’s why he doesn’t feel for me the way I feel for him .

 

He knew about the past and how the brothers tossed Karam around like a toy when Henry was away. Or how Henry would violently Karam, and then the incident with Changmin. That was it, he was a dirty person who couldn’t get the love of a warm kind loving, perfect man.

 

He felt his heart explode. The tears burned his cheeks. He laid on the floor and sobbed  in the fetal positon.

 

Jae felt the mood change and jumped up.

 

“Yunnie something is wrong.” He looked at Yuhno.

 

“What is it baby?” Yuhno asked.

 

“I just got a heavy feeling in my head, it feels like such pain and suffering and loneliness” Jae gripped his head.

 

He closed his eyes and searched around his mind. There sitting in a corner was a battered Kyuhyun. He gasped. Yuhno dove to him gripping his hands tight.

 

“BabyKy…..” Jae whispered and Yuhno understood he kept close and held Jae’s hand.

 

“BabyKy, can you hear me it’s Umma”

 

“Deh, Umma I can hear you but I can’t see you”

 

“Baby try a little harder if you can remember how I look and it should come to you”

 

“Omo Umma I can see you”

 

“My precious BabyKy we miss you so much.”

 

“I miss you too Umma, and Appa, How is Mi…Minnie”

 

“Baby don’t worry he is hanging in for you, and Karam is at the ready to come see you again”

 

“That is why I am contacting you Umma”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Please keep Karam away, I heard them talking they are planning to do bad things to him”

 

“Like what baby tell Umma”

 

“They said they are going to…share him in front of me”

 

“Omo, baby calm down we won’t let anything else happen. “

 

“Umma I want to come home”

 

“I know baby, and we are working so hard to do it right so you and Mini Minnie are safe.”

 

As Jae continued to mind Facebook with KY, Yuhno took out his phone and called the others.

 

“Guys we have a problem come to our house a.s.a.p.” He said letting them know.

 

“KARAM!” He bellowed for Karam who emerged from the bathroom in a hurry wiping his face off.

 

“what is going on Yuhno hyung” Karam asked.

 

“Jae is speaking with KY right now. Something is going on”

 

“Oh god, please let him be safe” Karam said kneeling next to Jae and Yuhno.

 

“KY I am going to speak to everyone tonight this waiting has got to end. There has to be something we can do faster.”

 

“Umma you have to be careful for the twins, and for Minnie and Appa”

 

“Baby Umma can handle his own, trust me deh?”

 

“Umma, I know who you guys are, I figured it out”

 

“You have, then you know we share the same Element baby right?”

 

“Deh, and I need to tell you some details before they come back in”

 

“Okay baby tell Umma”

“Henry even though he is elementally weaker, he is the leader, Kibum would be second in command, Shingdong is the underling, Zhou is the bad man who does bad things to people”

 

“Ky baby what bad things?”

 

“He makes you dirty”

 

“Omo baby, you’re not dirty, he is a twisted man and will get his”

 

“Umma they are back I have to go, please Kiss My Minnie for me and the baby, tell him I love him and I love you and Appa too”

 

“Baby wait, We love you too and we will wait for your next contact be safe please don’t stop fighting my brave son”

 

Jae opened his brightly glowing eyes and tears cascaded down his cheeks. Yuhno pulled him close and Karam caressed his hand softly.

 

“Omo Yunnie we have to get him faster, I am scared now!” Jae cried into his shoulder.

 

“Everyone is on their way here, we will figure something out.” Yuhno said cradling Jae closely.

 

“Karam, you can’t go when they call you” Jae turned looking deeply into Karams eyes.

 

“Why what is happening?” Karam asked worried.

 

“Nothing until you get there, there is a plan set in action to break KY more mentally and you’re the victim, they will gang you in front of him” Jae said.

 

“WHAT!!!!!!” they all turned to see an enraged Siwon standing there with Hanchul and Kangteuk.

 

Karam felt his body go rigid. He didn’t understand why Siwon even cared, he was just a dirty loser what was the big deal he was willing to take it for KY’s safety. Karam got up and looked at them.

 

“If it will save Ky and the baby then I guess it is what card I am dealt” He said holding back tears as he walked to the door grabbing his coat and walking outside he sat down on the wall.

 

Everyone sat down and started to listen to Jae’s information. Heechul was terrified. Hangeng and Kangin were ready to go there now and strike them all dead. Siwon  was…….Not in the room. Yuhno noticed and walked around till he found him in the kitchen, he quickly wiped his obviously crying eyes and Yuhno leaned on the counter.

 

“You love him don’t you” he said softly.

 

“I thought I was just ually frustrated, but everytime I wanted to try anything, something stopped me like saying NO you can’t do this to him”

 

“I tried to go out with other women and people and it didn’t make a difference, That’s when I realized yeah I do love him, I have loved him since the past.” Siwon sniffed.

 

“But what can I offer him,  I can’t give him power like you guys have, I can’t protect him from the brothers, I am useless to him and he is already hurting so much from everything.”

 

“You know he saw you on TV with that woman at “Le Passe” and he locked himself in the bathroom, I am sure he was crying, when he came out you could tell, and look at yourself now.” Yuhno chuckled handing him a tissue

 

“I don’t know what to do Yuhno, I am for once without an answer!” He said resting his head in his hands leaning on the counter with Yuhno.

 

“You need to confess to him, and make it right, we need everyone top right now, so go out there and tell him Siwon, we will give you the space you need.” Yuhno said handing him another tissue.

 

Siwon nodded and threw his jacket on, he headed outside and spotted the crying Karam, he felt his heart breaking. Karam got up and began to run. Siwon bounced after him. The little guy could run but Siwon caught him eventually.

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT! AREN’T  YOU LATE FOR A DATE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND?” Karam hissed.

 

“Karam listen to me please, then you can slap me punch me whatever you want!” Siwon said.

 

“What could you possibly say that means anything” Karam hissed again.

 

“Minhae, Karam I am a stupid stupid person, I have messed up so badly.  I know I said I liked you and I want to tell you that I lied” Siwon said.

 

“Oh great now you’re a lying bastard to top it off why don’t you just mmpppfhhh” He was cut off .

 

Siwon captured his lips a bit roughly, but he had to make him feel what he felt. He was resisting the kiss, so Siwon pulled him closer. Slowly he wasn’t resisting anymore.  Siwon broke the kiss.

 

“Yah, why did you do that?” Karam spit.

 

“Karam, I lied when I said I liked you because” Siwon was biting his lip.

 

“Because you’re a massive douche waffle?” Karam sneered.

 

“No Karam I lied because I don’t like you I love you. Gods help me I love you Karam; I have loved you for so many years, since the night we met in the country, when I was guiding Kibum. I will never forget how beautiful  you looked in the early dawn.” Siwon said holding his breath.

 

Karam felt his world coming back, he didn’t know how to react. He felt a tear roll down his cheek. He just basically bashed everything about him only to have him confess that he loves him WAIT WHAT? He loves Karam. And has held a silent love for hundreds of years. But  what about the girl?

 

“The girl?” Karam choked out?

 

Deliah? The one on the Television with me? Karam that is my managers wife, I held her hand because she was afraid of the camera people” Siwon smiled.

 

“How do I know I can trust you? You hurt me you know, I have loved you for possibly as long as you have loved me.” Karam said.

 

“Well I remember someone telling me to feel it in a kiss, a kiss will always hold the truth” Siwon smiled.

 

He grabbed Karam and captured his lips much softer this time. Siwon was right, he could feel it in the kiss, Siwon felt it as well. It was like electricity coursing through them, not ual bt one of pureness and love.

 

“Say it again” Karam panted through the kiss.

 

“Karam I love you” Siwon breathed it back.

 

“I love you too Siwon” Karam wrapped his arms around Siwons neck. Siwon hoisted his legs up around his waist and carried him back to the Yunjae house.

 

“Siwon, what does this make us?” Karam asked him as he walked.

 

“I think this makes us forever don’t you agree” Siwon smiled. Karam instantly assaulted him with butterfly kisses.

 

“I love you my Won” Karam said.

 

“I love you too so very much my little ladybug” Siwon smiled.

 

Karam blushed at the cute nickname and snuggled into his neck. When they arrived everyone gave the awwwwww face as they sat down on the couch.

 

Yuhno smiled at Siwon who mouthed a thank you so much to him. Jae noticed and smiled at his beautiful Yunnie.

 

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO THIS ONE WAS FUN TO WRITE. SIWON LOVED KARAM SINCE HE FIRST MET HIM IN THE OLD DAYS. AND NOW IT'S OUT THE LOVE THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHeR IS ON IT'S OWN LEVEL. STILL WRITING AND GUESS WHAT MORE KY COMING AND YOOSU I FEEL LIKE IM LEAVING THEM OUT TOO MUCH. THE PLAN CHANGES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS WHERE THINGS GET BAD!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~**~