Begininngs and Paths Not Travelled

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Pulling himself out of the worried daze, Yuhno walked hurriedly over to Jaejoong and took his small hand into his own. He sat in the chair, and held the man’s hand to his face.

“Jaejoongie you did so well, and I am right here like I promised. How do you feel are you in pain? Do you need anything?” Yuhno asked softly.

“Aniyo, Yuhno-ah. I am ok a little woozy, but no pain I swear.” Jaejoong said groggily

“Mm Yuhno-ah you are so warm, it feels nice.” Jaejoong mumbled causing Yuhno to grow a bit concerned. He thought to himself…

“ Dude calm down before you light room on fire. I need to go get Siwon fast.”

“Jaejoongie, I will be right back! I need to go let everyone know you are doing just fine!” Yuhno said his hand still holding onto Jaejoongs.

“Deh Yuhno, tell them come in I will see them now.” Jaejoong said, still groggy, but slowly coming out of it.

“But Yuhno-ah before you go come close I have to tell you something.” A slight pink tone flushes over the elders pale cheeks.

Yuhno bends down to Jaejoongs face only to feel his warm breath on his lips. Without a blink Jaejoong presses his lips onto Yuhno’s and kisses the man with such sweetness Yuhno’s knees feel weak themselves. After a minute or two the kiss parted sweetly. Yuhno’s and still caressing Jaejoongs cheek.

“J..Jae..Jaejoongie,  what was that for?” Yuhno blushed and gazed into the now fully awake mans eyes. His heart dancing the butterflies in his stomach now dancing a samba.

“To thank you, Yuhno-ah. For being by my side always and making me feel so warm and loved. I made it through because of you.”

Jaejoong reached his opposing hand up and opened it, the charm still in his grasp. He places it back in Yuhno’s hand and smiles.

“She missed her appa, she told me so!” Jaejoong giggled and Yuhno smiled.

“Appa missed her too, but I think he missed someone else far more. Is that ok my little one?” he held the charm in from of his face. And, used his cute little kid voice.

“DEH APPA!”

Jaejoong giggled and Yuhno joined. He kissed Jaejoongs hand and headed out to let the others in to see him. He scanned the crowd and found who he needed Siwon. He was talking to someone he couldn’t make out because of the crowd, he moved closer. It was Eunhyuk. He smiled and made his way over to the two.

“Yah Siwon-ah, Eunhyuk-ah.  Our boy looks great he is in no pain and resting well.” Yuhno tried to make small talk, but he needed to talk to Siwon. Siwon sensed something was amiss and nodded to Yuhno.

“Come talk with us in the room Yuhno-ah.” Siwon motioned him to the room.

He thought to himself

“What the hell Eunhyuk knows. I thought this was secret?”

He went into the room and shut the door, looking over to Siwon and Eunhyuk.

“Yuhno-ah before you panic or worry, Eunhyuk is one of us, he is my partner and your other Guardian...”

Eunhyuk walked over to Yuhno and bowed.

“Eunhyuk-ah why bow It’s just me your hyung, just power ranger style now”. Yuhno giggled and the two others busted out laughing.

“Omo he’s going to be so fun.”

“Anyways Siwon, about what we talked about, I was with Jae and well um I felt the room get warm when he was cold. It was like I willed it to happen. He thought it was my hand thank god but it wasn’t.”

Siwon and Eunhyuk listened and their eyes widened. They spoke silently to each other all Yuhno could ear was the occasional word.

“YAH PABOS IM STILL HERE YA KNOW!” he laughed and they smiled.

“Well Yuhno, I think we know what your third power is. But to be sure we need to test it. Deh?”

“Deh let’s do it!” Yuhno stood up and waited for orders

“Ok Yuhno pretend you are so cold ice begins to freeze at your toes.” Eunhyuk suggests.

Yuhno closes his eyes and the room gets super cold and the floor begins to shine like ice.

“Yes, Yes Yuhno now it’s a dessert hot and sweltering.” Eunhyuk gave another command

The floor then became hot Siwon jumped on the counter joined by Eunhyuk.

“OKAY YUHNO STOP!” Siwon Hollered

Yuhno dropped to his knees the rooms’ temperature returning to normal. The two jumped off the counter and went to his side. Eunhyuk hands him a bottle of water.

“We were correct it seems.  Yuhno drink all of this you need it.” Siwon says calmly

Yuhno does so and feels his strength come back. He stands and sits in a chair.

“How the HELL can I control all 3 powers from Jaejoong, Siwon?” Yuhno asked worried his thoughts always with the injured man

“Well when it comes to temperature control, you must just focus on not doing it. It’s not easy but you can handle it. Fire you haven’t really learned it’s trigger so just be careful, and for body control. Try to avoid words that will cause control like calm down or relax and definitely don’t for the love of fire tell someone to drop dead. Until, we can keep them in line.”  They explained to him

He smiled and hoped the plan would work. But his mind was still with Jaejoong and the kiss. He touched his lips and smiled. The three cleared out of the room and joined the crowd. Yuhno made his way to the manager and asked if he could run an errand, for Jaejoong. Manager agreed and gave him the van’s keys, but asked for a security guard to go as well. Yuhno nodded and rushed out of the hospital.

Yuhno drove to the hotel and rushed inside, he called for JiJi and the grey bundle of fur came running. He smiled and patted the cat. And checked his water and food supply.

“There you go JiJi your Umma is ok and will be here soon.”

He mentally face palmed at his cheesiness when it came to Jaejoong, but he didn’t care. That man was his everything. But he is still so scared of rejection he just loves him with a distance. He went into Jaejoongs closet and grabbed the most relaxed sweats he could find and a few t shirts, and some boxer briefs, and put them in a bag. He grabs other essentials, and tucked them away too. The doctor said he would stay in hospital for 3 days. Then they would be at the hotel for another week until the next stop in the tour.

He rused back down to the van, and looked to the security guy.

“Two more stops and back to the hospital, im sure my members need sleep.” He said to notify the guard

The guard nodded. And buckled in as Yuhno drove off to a small marketplace. Te guard got out and watched around as he followed Yuhno. He went into a small Ramen shop and ordered a warm meal of Jaejoongs favorite food. And a bunch of other meals for everyone at the hospital.  He payed the woman and told her he would come back to pick it up as he would need help carrying it to the van. Intentionally he overpayed her and when she went to give change he declined and closed it in her palm.

“Aniyo Ajususshi keep it.” He smiled warmly and headed out the shop.

He looked around for a few minutes and found the electronics store. He went in and zoomed right to the personal mp3 players. He looked for a employee.

“Yah can you tell me can this player be hooked to mine to transfer songs?” he asked the timid looking guy

“Deh I can even do it while you pay.” The timid guy said.

“Arraso please do I would like this one in purple and matching true tone bass headphones please.”

The timid guy nodded and grabbed Yuhnos player and went to a computer and began transferring copies of the songs to his new player. He payed and the guy gave him the purchase songs intact on both players.

“Kamsamnida, have a wonderful night.” Yuhno smiled and raced across the hall to the flower shoppe.

“I would like 2 dozen calalillies please,  in purple and white.” He asked courteously

The kind woman put together a beautiful bouquet and handed it to him as he payed.

He handed the bag and flowers to the guard. They headed back to the ramen shop and the woman had 5 boxes filled to the brim with takeout. She motioned 3 of her waiters to help and the 4 men carried them to the van. Yuhno gave them each a generous tip. They bowed and Yuhno bowed back.

“Kamsamnida”. He said climbing into the van buckling in and starting the engine. They headed back to the hospital and at a red light he called Yoochun.

*~*Phone Call~*~

(Yuhno is green yoochun is red)

 Annyeonghaseyo Yoochun it’s Yuhno can you meet us outside and bring a few guys with you I got food.

Deh Yuhno hyung we are on it.

Kamsamnida Yoochun, oh wait how is he?

He keeps asking for you Yuhno, we told him you’d be back.

Deh Kamsamnida we are in the parking lot now.

Arraso see you in a minute.

~*~END CALL~*~

Yuhno pulled up and he was met by Yoochun, Junsu, Siwon, and Heechul. He parked the vanand they all grabbed a box or 2.

“Kamsamnida hyungs this is for everyone."  He reached in and grabbed the gorgeous flowers and bag. And smiled.

They all headed up to Jaejoongs floor. Everyone cheered and thanked Yuhno for being so selfless and feeding them all. Changmin looked almost delirious with joy over the spread. The hospital staff let them use the conference room to assemble and eat. Yuhno snuck away to Jaejoongs room. Gifts hidden behind him.

 

 

HEY GUYS IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND REALLY BORING. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL HELL I SURPRISED MYSELF!!! REMEMBER I THROW SUBTLE CLUES EVERYWHERE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!! AND YES YUHNO GOT HIS POWERS FIRST HE IS THE LEADER WHO DO YOU THINK GETS HIS NEXT? NEXT CHAPPY WILL BE UP SHORTLY IM ON A ROLL

KAMSAMNIDA FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT

~*~K~*~

 

This Is The flowers he bought for Jaejoong (just double the amount)

And the personal mp3 player