Plan B problems!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

Meanwhile at Changkyus’ house…..

 

Changmin pulled Karam in the house and they sat down on the couch. He looked Karam in his eyes. Karam could smell the foul alcohol on his breath and shuddered.

 

“Changmin-ah..you..we..I…don’t have to mppfpfffh” Karam was cut off being pushed down on the couch and kissed deeply.

 

He was frozen and didn’t know what to do. He felt so warm suddenly and in his head he wanted to kiss back. He didn’t understand why he was kissing his lips, all he simply had to do was a few spots and be done. Why kiss him.

 

“Chang..Min…why…”  He wanted to ask why he was doing this.

 

“Because I have to that’s why” Changmin said before crashing his lips back onto Karams. He didn’t kiss back but he didn’t resist.

 

He felt Changmin’s hands slide under his shirt and squeaked. He felt his body betraying him and accepting the touch. He shockingly realized he was in fact kissing him back.

 

His small hands went up Changmins shirt on his back and He felt Changmin moan softly.

 

OMO KARAM RELAX ITS JUST THE BOOZE JUST HURRY UP AND GIVE HIM YOUR NECK!!!

 

Karam tilted his head giving Changmin full acsess to his neck and collarbone. Changmin went to work like an animal. Karam couldn’t help but moan.

 

“Ahhh..Min…ahhh” He moaned.

 

Changmin ripped Karams shirt open and kissed all over his chest. Karam wanted to stop him but his body controlled him now. He felt  touch, for the first time in nearly hundreds of years. He couldn’t stop now.

 

Min kissed down his stomach and back up again. He didn’t know why he needed this but he kept his eyes closed. Sure it didn’t feel the same as his beloved but, he was weak and knew it.

 

He bit into Karams flesh softly leaving marks all over,  like a dog in heat. He felt his pants get tighter. He lifted his knee gently into Karams groin.

 

“Ahhhh..” Karam moaned.

 

Suddenly something snapped in Changmin, he dove off of Karam looking at him like he was a murderer.

 

“Changmin-ah, what is wrong?” Karam asked panting.

 

“This is Karam, I…I cheated on my KY….” He cried.

 

He turned and ran out the door. Karam jumped up and ran after him. He was heading towards the gates. Karam panicked and ran to Yunjae’s house. Not even realizing his shirt was torn open and he was covered in love bites.

 

“HYUNGS COME QUICK” he banged on the door.

 

The door opened and Jae was stunned. He stood agape before snapping out of it.

 

“Karam-ah what happened to you, where’s Minnie?” He asked.

 

“Jae he ran off, he’s a mess, you see he, got carried away and freaked out, Minhae I didn’t know what to do” Karam began to cry.

 

“Aish come in here sweetie let’s get you fixed up.  CHULLIE HELP!” Jae called out.

 

Heechul ran in and witness Jae helping Karam get cleaned up.

 

“Da ?” He said bluntly.

 

“Get the others we need to go find Minnie he has run off” Jae said his eyes glossing.

 

Heechul called the others and they ran out looking for Changmin, Junsu stayed behind under Yoochuns wish.

 

“Karam it’s ok I will make sure this doesn’t stay in his mind.” Junsu assured him.

 

“He was different, like he was enjoying it” Karam said shaking.

 

Jae came in with a shirt and helped Karam out of his ripped mess. He slipped the shirt on. Junsu made some tea to calm them, but he smiled realizing Jaejoong was calming them already.

 

He heard the door open and Kangin carrying Changmin inside. Jae sprinted to the door.

 

“Minnie baby talk to Umma” He said checking him for wounds.

 

“He’s fine Jae hyung he is actually out cold from liquor” Leetuk giggled.

 

“Put him in my bed please Kangin” Jae pointed to the stairs.

 

Karam then walked in to the room where everyone was with a scared look on his face and his phone in his hands.

 

“They have summoned me Hyungs” He said visibly shaking.

 

“OMO THIS IS TOO MUCH” Jae said gripping his head.

 

He sat down on the stairs and rested his head in his hands. Heechul sat beside him and rubbed his back.

 

“Jae honey your taking all this upon yourself calm down, we are here too. Deh” Heechul said soothingly

 

“Ok guys let’s get Karam ready, Leetuk get the letter from Changmin’s pocket, and run to his house pick up Karam a new set of clothing and someone make some coffee for drunk boy Deh now let’s go  ppalli ppalli” Heechul barked orders and no one disagreed.

 

Heechul helped Jae up and walked him into the kitchen with Karam.

 

“Aish it is kinda freaky how you look like Jae Jr.” Heechul tch’d

 

“Aniyo Jaejoong is so beautiful, I am just plain old Karam” he blushed.

 

Jae blushed too and ruffled the kids hair. He took the cup Heechul handed him and sighed. I wonder where those men are. He thought to himself.

 

“Okay we got the letter and the clothes, here Karam” Leetuk handed him the stuff. Jae snatched the letter.

 

“You can use the bathroom next to the weight room sweetie” Jae said.

 

They all waited for Karam to come out of the bathroom. He finally exited looking refreshed and ready. Jae was scared and everyone knew it. He attaches very quickly. He felt a kinship to the boy.

 

Jae handed the letter back to Karam and hugged him.

 

“Please be careful and please be kind to our BabyKY” he smiled.

 

“I will Jae hyung, and I will care for him to the best of my ability” Karam assured him.

 

Junsu came down the stairs smiling. Everyone noticed and smiled they felt relief. Junsu had erased that moment for him and he was sleeping peacefully.

 

Karam hugged everyone and headed out to meet the brothers, and their prisoner.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE STILL WRITING KEEP WATCHING FOR CLUES AND STUFF I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW IM DOING!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~**~*~*