Plan B

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The next morning, everyone awoke feeling a little refreshed. Jaejoong, texted everyone to come, to breakfast at the Yunjae house.   Jae was in the kitchen making a huge breakfast for everyone. Yuhno came downstairs still half asleep smiling at his precious Jae.

 

“Good Morning Beautiful” Yuhno said in a sleepy voice rubbing his eyes.

 

Jae stopped what he was doing and went over giving Yuhno a big hug. Yuhno smiled inhaling Jae’s scent. Which he had decided was now the best smelling thing in the world.  He kissed the top of Jae’s head softly.

 

“How did my babies sleep?” He cooed in Jaes ear.

 

“Well after Appa wore Umma out, we slept wonderful in your big bear arms Yunnie” Jae giggled and Yuhno grinned.

 

“Did Appa sleep good too?” Jae asked.

 

“I slept wonderful holding my babies all night” He smiled.

 

Jae blushed and went over making Yuhno a cup of tea. He walked it over to him and kissed his forehead. Yuhno smiled and sipped the tea.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Ill get it baby, be right back” Yuhno said as he went to answer the door.

 

He opened the door to a grinning Karam and Changmin.

 

“Appa we got news!” Changmin said excitedly.

 

He ushered them into the kitchen, where they were greeted with hugs and plates of food. Yuhno giggled at how nurturing his baby was.

 

“Hold off on the news until the others get here deh?” Yuhno said smiling.

 

“Aish those turtles need to hurry up this is insanely important” Karam said blushing.

 

They all continued to eat. The others arrived steadily. Finally they had all arrived. Karam was buzzing to tell his news.

 

“AISH I CAN ‘T HOLD IT IN ANYMORE!!!” He yelled to everyone.

 

Everyones head snapped to the usually quiet boy and there jaws dropped.

 

“Listen, this morning, well earlier Henry texted me to come over that he wanted some *cough*. Of course I had to go but make it seem like I was sneaking out of bed with Changmin-ah. So I got there and well you know. So he got a call and I think he was in such a hurry he took me with him. I said do you need to go and he said it would be ok. SO he took me to Everland.  To the same warehouse as before. Once we got inside he made me stay with Kibum, who is a complete MORON!. He fell asleep. I snuck around keeping my ears open to see if I could see what was going on in the other room. And I found Kyuhyun!!!!! He was awake and eating something as Henry stood over him. He is very thin and very bruised. But alive. I think Henry, felt I would help, when he came my way I ran back to the out cold Kibum and sat on the floor. He said to go with him and I did. I had to play the role of Henry’s lover in front of Kyuhyun.”

 

“We entered the room and As I got closer I realized he knew who I was. I shuddered. But I couldn’t be caught. I knew Changmin-ah was outside the park hiding in wait. Henry made me slap Kyuhyun , but thankfully he didn’t look when I did and I slapped my thigh with my other hand and winked at Kyuhyun.”

 

“He knew I wasn ‘t an enemy or one of them. Henry pulled me away and kissed me like an animal. He looked right at me and said. Since the others are on missions and I need to keep watch, I need you to give this puke his daily beatings and food!”

 

“So of course I obliged, and that’s when he did this” Karam moved his scarf and showed everyone the handprint bruised into his neck.

 

“He did that to show me if I messed with him I would be dead.” He said covering it back up.

 

Yoochun winced he wanted to heal the pain, but knew he couldn’t. Everyone’s jaws were slack at this breaking news. It was great news. They had figured it would take weeks to get Karam close to Ky.

 

“So the best part is I have to watch him tonight, a sort of trial run you could say, they are going on what they call a money run, which is basically robbing people. I will be in charge of Kyuhyun for those few hours.” Karam said smiling.

 

“And to prove my loyalty to you I will get message to him that we will be rescuing him, and to hold on. I also will feed him well no beatings.” Karam said.

 

“Why can’t we just take him when they leave” Junsu said.

 

“Because they have found a very old amulet which contains essence of the elements. They are not weak. We have to do this right the way we planned.” Siwon said.

 

Everyone discussed what to do next. Not only did they have to rescue Kyuhyun, but they had to keep Karam safe as well. He was putting his life on the line for them.

 

“I will get a call when I am needed there, Now they think I have been staying with Changmin-ah, which true I have, but you know like that way.  So I need to offer proof per say!”   Karam said.

 

Changmins eyes widened.  Heechul chuckled. Jae pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

“I hate this trust me but it has to be real and hyungs you know this most of all!” Karam said.

 

“Best thing to do is to get them both super drunk then erase the event I say!” Eunhyuk spoke up.

 

Min cringed. He didn’t want to have to go that route. I mean sure it as just a few love bites, but he only wanted it to be with his fiance’.  Not this poor kid who was exacting revenge on an old lover.

 

“I need to think about this Karam. This is a lot for me to digest deh?” Changmin said standing.

 

“I fully understand Changmin-ah, and I will give you your space to do so. But I need a favor of you,  well besides the one I have asked.” Karam said walking over to him.

 

“I need you to write something to Kyuhyun, as I said he is beginning to remember who he really is and I hope I can get it to him before he fully loses his memory block.” Karam said.

 

“I will do that, and as for the other I will return soon, I need to speak with Junsu for a bit” Changmin smiled.

 

“Come to my home with me Junsu please” he asked and Junsu nodded.

 

Everyone looked at each other confused and then to Yoochun who just did the NO CLUE shrug. Karam gave the others details when Changmin left. They had asked many questions. Jae stood by to make sure he wasn’t hiding anything or being a liar.

 

He was in fact being very truthful and not hiding anything and this relaxed them all. But they worried how Changmin would handle the proof question. Until the door opened and a smiling Changmin came in. Junsu giggling behind him.

 

“Karam, come with me deh?” He grinned looking at Karam who looked baffled.

 

“D..Deh” He said going with Changmin.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?” Yuhno asked.

 

Junsu burst into laughter. Yoochun looked at him funny. Hangeng began to laugh too. Even Jae caught on and broke into laughter.

 

“Hyung, Changmin agreed to supply Karam with bodily proof, but wants me to erase the event right afterwards. When we left he wanted me to help him pick out a liquor to get him drunk fast. He was too embrassed to say anything in front of Chullie hyung.” Junsu said laughing.

 

“Bwoah? What the dickens does it got to do with me…………..ohhh right I get it” Heechul cracked up laughing.

 

“Yikes it’s noon our maknae is drunk and we are all bored” Yoochun laughed.

 

“I..I have an idea” Ryeowook spoke up.

 

“We should help hyungs put the other houses together, cause these crates kind of hurt for chairs deh?” He blushed.

 

“Great Idea let’s do it!” Siwon laughed.

 

“Eunhyuk, Donghae you guys take the movie room weight room  and dining room. BUT NO FISH THEME!” Siwon said.

 

“Me and Jae will handle the bedroom and nursery ourselves guys please” Yuhno spoke up and everyone nodded.

 

“We will all tackle the rest together deh?” Yesung grinned.

 

“Yesung you and Ryeowook and Sungmin go to the store and get lots of Soju, and Bottled water. Snacks too!” Jae said squeaking at his order.

 

“Yah, Jae I’m rubbing off on you.” Heechul laughed.

 

“Baby, I need to run to the store as well will you be ok with the guys for a little while?” Yuhno asked wrapping his arms around is lover.

 

“Deh, Yunnie I will help wherever I can. “ Jae smiled nuzzling on his chest.

 

“No heavy lifting, no chemicals, and when they paint open windows and wear a mask deh?” Yuhno said protectively.

 

“MMhhm, We will be ok Appa……or should I say Oppa!” Jae whispered seductively in his ear causing a lightning bolt to go down his spine.

 

“Ooooh, naughty baby better behave!” Yuhno said back.

 

“I will be fast baby, I love you…And I love…You…And…You” He kissed his tummy twice.

 

“Aigoo so cute Yunnie We love you too be safe arasso?” Jae smiled as Yuhno headed out taking Siwon and Hangeng with him.

 

“Chullie what are our guys up to?” Jae asked Heechul.

 

“Honestly I have no fricken clue, and usually I know everything, they have stumped the almighty Heechul” He laughed.

 

“Hmmmm” Jae said thinking.

 

“How about you and I go work on the kitchen?” Heechul smiled and Jae giggled linking arms with Heechul.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO IS ANYONE LOST STILL? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM TRYING TO GO SLOW AND DETAIL EVERYTHING! YES MORE ITS COMING YOUR WAY!!! PLENTY MORE. I LOVE YOU GUYS STILL WRITING UPDATING SHORTLY <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*