Moving In....And On.....Pt2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

*******HAD A FEW TYPOS AND WORD ISSUES TO FIX*******

Minnie,

     When you get this letter, please do not look for me. I am a burden to you and the others and I have decided to remove that stress from your life.  You’re lying to yourself when you say you can protect me, and the baby. Please do not search for me as you will not find me.

Move on with your life.

Kyuhyun

 

Everyone headed over to Yunjae’s house for the bonfire. It was nearly 8pm. Jae offered to go wake KY for Changmin. He headed up the stairs, but something was telling him to hurry. He rushed into the bedroom and found nothing.

 

“BabyKy, where are you sweetie, we are going to go to our house, and you need to eat” he coed.

 

He checked the bathroom. Nothing. He checked the other rooms and found nothing. He went back into the bedroom and found a folded piece of paper with Changmin’s name on it. His heart sunk. He closed his eyes and called for Yuhno. Who immediately came running to the bedroom to find Jae on his knees sobbing.  He hands Yuhno the note.

 

“What the hell? This must be a mistake, baby where did you find this?” Yuhno asked squatting down holding his sobbing lover.

 

“On*hic*the*Bed*hic”  Jae cried.

 

Yuhno quickly picked up Jae and the both ran to their house to find Changmin. When they found him Yuhno stopped dead in his tracks. Changmin was setting up a little love nest in the yard for him and KY.

 

Yuhno felt tears rolling down his face. Hangeng rushed over with Heechul.

 

“Let me see the note” Hangeng said softly to not alert Changmin.

 

He scanned over the note and his eyes too welled up. Heechul took Jae into the house. Yuhno wiped his nose and eyes. He took a deep breath and sighed.

 

“How do I do this, How do I break my sons heart?” He looked at Hangeng pleadingly.

 

“He has to know Yuhno, we are here please don’t be afraid.” Hangeng patted his shoulder forcing back his own tears.

 

They slowly made their way over to the visably happy Changmin.

 

“Hey Appa, Hannie what’s up?  You think this will keep Ky warm enough, Aish maybe one more blanket.” He giggled.

 

Yuhno grabbed his wrist and looked at him with deep hurting eyes.

 

“Changmin, There is something you need to see!” He handed him the note not able to speak anymore.

 

Hangeng nodded to the others to come over.

 

Changmin took the letter and read it, his eyes opened wide. When he got to the last part he dropped to his knees and tears poured down his cheeks. Yuhno fell down to his side and cradled him.

 

“Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” He cried.

 

“Did I not keep him safe, did I not give him all of my love” he cried even harder.

 

“You did Min, shhhhh let it out” Yuhno cooed his appa instinct in overdrive.

 

Jae came out after calming down with Heechuls help. He looked over and saw Yuhno comforting a distraught Changmin.

 

He fought back his tears and rushed over to the two and kneeled in front of them wiping Changmins tears.

 

The guardians were worried. They didn’t know how to console the broken boy. They looked at the note. Each one of them either crying or getting angry. When the note was handed to Donghae he noticed something.

 

“Yah, wait Hannie look” he called Hangeng over.

 

“Something is off on this note. Ky never signs his name without a line through the entire name remember, and if you look he makes only one mention of the baby, he doesn’t call the baby by the name they call it.” He pointed out the flaws in the letter.

 

“he’s right Hannie, the line thing he did even when he was in a hurry, it was his trademark” Ryeo whispered.

 

Yuhno walked Changmin into the house with Siwon and Heechul. Jae looked at Hangeng with glowing eyes.

 

“Is it true, that he couldn’t have written this letter? Who did?” Jae said angrily.

 

“I think we all know the answer to this question, how did they get him out without any of us hearing or seeing something. And how did they get passed security?” Kangin said.

 

“We have to do something and right now” Leetuk said.

 

“How about we go talk to security and a few of you go see if you can figure out anything in the bedroom” Leetuk suggested.

 

They all split up and went on a hunt. Yuhno, Jae, Heechul and Siwon stayed with Changmin. He was inconsolable. He pounded his fists on the wall and the floors. For a moment he seemed to quiet down.

 

That’s when all hell broke loose. Everyone felt the strong gust of wind  and Heechul widened his eyes.

 

“Oh , listen to me Changmin please control it, your risking everyones safety if you lose control right now.  Your Jae Umma and Yuhno Appa.. Yuhno pali take everyone outside NOW” Heechul demanded and Yuhno did so.

 

Heechul felt the circulation as Changmin sat on the floor tears running down his face. His blue hair and eyes brighter than before. Heechul knew he had to stop him, he also knew the one person who could, wasn ‘t able to do so.

 

“Minnie listen to me, please, I am begging you. We don’t think KY ran away. We think this is a big setup by the brothers, you have to stop this right now before someone gets hurt” Heechul screamed through the roaring wind.

 

“HE LEFT ME HERE TO SUFFER WITHOUT HIM I AM NOTHING!!! HE TOOK MY BABY AND MY HEART STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM OK WITH LIES HEECHUL”  Changmin yelled.

 

“SHIM CHANGMIN STOP THIS RIGHT NOW !” Jae rushed in trying to help his dongasaeng.

 

“PLEASE BABYMIN CHULLIE IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH UMMA WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU AND YOU KNOW THIS” Jae screamed holding onto  Heechul and a wall for support.

 

“Um..Umma…It hurts…please make it stop” Changmin cried.

 

The wind dying down and a somber feel spread across the room. Jae ran over to Changmin and held him in his arms. Yuhno and Siwon rushed in to help. Jae motioned it was ok.

 

“BabyMin it’s ok Shhh my sweet boy.. KY didn’t leave you baby it was a cover. Don’t worry we will find him and the baby and it will be ok you will see me and your appa will never rest until he is home Deh?” Jae said softly before softly singing a lullaby to Changmin.

 

Yuhno Siwon and Heechul watched and were quite taken aback as they saw Jae’s eyes glowing as he sang to the boy who was literally falling asleep in his arms.

 

“Yunnie help me get him to our bed deh?” Jae whispered to his fiance’, who quickly picked up the sleeping boy and carried him up the staircase to the bedroom.

 

“Jae did you use your powers to soothe him?” Heechul asked.

 

“Deh, but only to calm him and to soothe him” Jae smiled.

 

Yuhno came downstairs and hugged his fiancé’. They all headed outside except Heechul who decided to stay in the bedroom in case things went wrong.

 

“Baby why don’t you go rest with Min, I don‘t need you or the baby sick.” Yuhno suggested and Jae agreed.

 

Yuhno kissed his beautiful fiancé sweetly and walked him to the bedroom. He helped him into bed with Changmin and kissed both of their foreheads.

 

“I love you baby so much, and our Min, and…” He smiled kneeling down and kissing Jae’s tummy.

 

“I love you my little angel” He smiled and tucked them both in before heading to the door.

 

He stopped and gazed at them, his heart was hurting for Changmin, and his pain. He nodded to Heechul it was ok to leave them. With his connection to Jae it was safe.

 

 

“Besides Chullie I think Hannie is missing you” Yuhno smiled before closing the door behind them.

 

They headed outside to the others and they all sat down on the patio furniture in Yunjae’s backyard.

 

“We need a gameplan, we have to get him back fast” Chun said.

 

We can’t just confront them they could easily kill him if we do.” Yuhno said.

 

“We have to play the game” Hangeng said snapping his fingers.

 

“Listen they think we think KY left Min because he was a burden, lets make them believe we believe it.” He said grinning.

 

“Yeah but won’t that hurt Min, and KY?” Junsu said worried.

 

“It just might but that’s where you come in Junsu you can always erase things if need be” Leetuk said.

 

“So how do we do this?” Yuhno said.

 

“Let’s help Min Move ON!”  Donghae suggested.

 

“If they see him with someone else they will let their guard down, and think we are off their trail” Hangeng said.

 

“I don‘t know if Min can handle that” Yoochun said.

 

“Jae can always keep him calm if the occasion calls for it” Sungmin smiled.

 

Our main objective, is to Keep KY alive and get them thrown off so we can find him and bring him home”

 

“Who is going to tell him the plan?” Junsu said raising his hands up like NOT ME.

 

“Me and Jae will, he is like a son for us and trusts our judgment the most” Yuhno said pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“And from the feel of it Jae is already speaking to him about it” Hangeng and Yuhno smirked.

 

“He’s one sly devil with his mind powers eh Yuhno?” Hangeng laughed.

 

“You don’t even know “he chuckled.

 

Time passed and Yuhno and Hangeng let the others in on the conversation Jae was having with Changmin.

 

“He’s agreed to it, but he has a condition for it” Yuhno said

 

“What is his condition?” Siwon and Leetuk asked.

 

“He want’s anything he does erased from his memory after KY is found and safe. He doesn’t want to remember hurting him in any way!” Hangeng said.

 

“I will do anything for our Min’s happiness Hyungs I agree to do so for him” Junsu chirped in.

 

“One problem!” Heechul spoke up.

 

“Who can we use for Min’s Move on. It can’t be one of us it will never work” He said.

 

“I know someone perfect. Changmin used to have a thing for him, then Ky came along. He won’t suspect a thing.” Chun said.

 

“Ahhh I remember him he looks like my Jaejoong it’s creepy” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Im calling him now!” Yoochun said causing Junsu to look at him confused.

 

“Why do you have his number Chunface?” He asked a bit irritated.

 

“Relax honey, he is friends with my brother arraso, and besides no one has my heart or body but my y dolphin” He cooed in his ear.

 

Junsu blushed and sat on Chun’s lap while he called.

 

*****PHONE CALL******

 

Karam-ah how goes it?

Good Yoochun Hyung what’s up?

Well I am calling to invite you to our new years party, because someone was to shy to call you.

Bwoah?  Who?

Your favorite food monster!

Changmin-ah, wanted to call me? But I heard he was with Kyuhyun

He was but it ended and we all are couples here, I think he felt like he was imposing, so I called you.

Omo where are you at I can be there quickly.

I will text you the directions.

Thank you Yoochun hyung I got my Christmas wish after all

Deh, what’s that?

 A chance with Changmin-ah

I will see you soon

Drive safe.

 

*************END CALL***********

 

 

“Smooth Chunnie” Junsu giggled.

 

“Jae and Min are on their way down now” Yuhno said walking to the back doors.

 

Everyone tensed up, but relaxed realizing Min was laughing at something Jae told him, and they caught the wink he threw to them.

 

“So where is the food and Soju Hyungs?” Min said.

 

Yesung grabbed a bottle and a big bag of chips and walked them over to him. He grinned and sat down by the fire with the group.

 

“Yah he’s here you ready Min?” Jae asked.

 

“Just keep the promise Hyungs; I don’t want to remember any of this. And you should do it for Karam-ah as well. He’s a great guy.” He said. They all nodded.

 

Min got up and walked to the gate to greet Karam.   Karam walked up to the gate and blushed.

 

“Well hello stranger, how are you?” He asked Karam opening the gate.

 

“G..Go..Good and you Changmin-ah?” Karam said.

 

“What no hug for hyung? I remember you used to practically tackle me for hugs” Min said smiling.

 

“Minhae, I..I didn’t know if you would accept it Changmin-ah” Karam said blushing even more.

 

Changmin pulled him in for a big hug which immediately melted the boy.

 

“Come on in and meet the crew, we are having a little bonfire slash new year’s get together” He smiled taking the boys hand and pulling him towards everyone.

 

Everyone welcomed him and them all sat by the fire talking and enjoying the semi warm winter night. Laughing a bit knowing it was the working of Yuhno keeping it a bit warmer for his fiancé.

 

Changmin wasted no time in flirting with Karam. Inside he knew he had to do it to get the true love of his life back. He reached his hand down between them and laced his fingers in Karams the boy blushed and gave a small squeeze.

 

“Karam-ah, would you like to go with me on a date tomorrow maybe to the river or a park?” Changmin asked Karam.

 

“Deh, I would love to Changmin-ah” He cooed.

 

“Aish call me Min please Karam” He smiled.

 

Everyone kept close tabs on the two without being noticed.  Jae being hormonal was having a hard time. Yuhno noticed and pulled him onto his lap. Jae buried his face in Yuhno’s chest.

 

“Baby, it’s going to be ok, I promise you that!”

 

“But Yunnie, he’s being put in a position that he shouldn ‘t have to endure!”

 

“He knows what he is doing baby, and he’s doing it to get KY home with him.”

 

“Im going to take a walk around the property and relax Yunnie”

 

“Do you want me to accompany you my love?”

 

“Aniyo, I will be fine, I am within earshot of everyone, and always with you my Yunnie.”

 

“So cute baby, please be careful deh?”

 

“Deh, I will watch out for rouge skunks and deer”

 

“HAHA Mr. Funny Pants”

 

“That’s Mrs. Jung To you”

 

“God I love the sound of that”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too baby”

 

Jae got up and Yuhno put his hoodie on him, causing a blush. He walked to the gate and looked around. He was scared for KY, and for Changmin, and he felt bad for Karam. He was also quite disturbed that Karam resembled him.  He looked at the three houses, his families homes. He smiled when he touched his tummy.

 

“Baby-ah this is where your going to grow up, maybe Appa will buy us a swingset to play on deh?” He cooed to his tummy.

 

Jae walked by his front porch area and noticed a package on the doorstep. He picked it up and it had no markings.

 

“Hmm I wonder if the guys dropped this moving.” He thought

 

He went inside and opened the box. Inside was a cd. He looked for anything else and scratched his head. He took the cd to the dvd player and popped it in. He grabbed the remote and turned it on.

 

There on the screen was a video of KY, bound and bloodied. It seemed the injuries where all to his face neck and back.

 

Jaejoong felt his knees give out.    

 

“OMO KY BABY WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU YUNNNIE COME HERE FAST” he screamed in his special mind link with Yuhno.

 

Within 2 minutes Yuhno was in the house panting looking for Jae. He found him on the floor crying. The Tv was on but was blank.

 

“Baby what’s wrong? Are you ok? The baby?” he begged for answers.

 

“Yunnie they left a video” he sobbed trying to hibernate in Yuhnos embrace.

 

Jae dropped the remote and cried hysterically. Yuhno picked up the remote with great tension. He pressed play. It was horrifying. He had to keep watching for clues. But it broke his heart. There was a part that Jaejoong didn’t see, and Yuhno wished he hadn’t. The screen went blank and came back on. A man dressed in a black cloak and mask walked up to KY and literally punched him in the face. Yuhno felt rage. His body began to warm and he felt fire on his fingers. Jae squeaked and backed off. He was terrified.

 

Jae tried to get Yuhno to snap out of it but he was too deep, Jae knew he had to stop him.

 

He took his hand bearing with the burns and placed his hand on his tummy. It was a chance he had to take. He knew Yuhno wouldn’t hurt the baby or Jae.

 

“Yuhno your scaring the baby please come back to us” Jae cried.

 

Yuhno heard Jae’s cry and snapped himself out of it. Jae’s tummy remained unmarked. He couldn ‘t understand why.

 

“Omg Jae baby, did I hurt you?” Yuhno felt tears b on his eyes.

 

“Aniyo I am fine Yunnie, you scared me you wouldn’t come out of it” he squeaked crawling back to him.

 

“There was more to the video baby, and I snapped I am so sorry please forgive me” Yuhno cried now.

 

Jae went to look over his hands to check the burns and his jaw dropped his hands were unscathed.

 

“What the hell?” Jae searched his hands. Nothing.

 

“What baby?” Yuhno asked

 

“When you were in your state I grabbed your hands and they burned me but look!”

 

“Theres nothing there!” Yuhno said.

 

“Exactally!”

 

“Yah, Yuhno Jae, are you ok?” Hangeng said as he and Heechul burst through the door.

 

Yuhno grabbed the dvd and handed it to Hangeng. He looked confused.

 

“Show the others but never show Min please it would literally kill him , those bastards left it” Yuhno roared.

 

“Destroy it after please” Jae cried.

 

Hangeng nodded and Heechul put the dvd in his bag. They all got up and tried to shake it off.

 

“It’s going to be ok guys the plan will work.” Hangeng said.

 

“I hope so Hannie” Yuhno said wiping Jaes face gently with a cloth.

 

“let’s head back out deh, your missing cassanova Changmin in action” Heechul Chuckled

 

Jae rolled his eyes and let out a laugh.

 

Karam is in for a long night” Jae giggled.

 

Jae and Yuhno walked out Hanchul stayed behind for a second.

 

“Should we tell them?” Heechul said smiling

 

“Nah, it’s a fun secret to hold for a little more” Hannie said.

 

“Besides I think Jae is putting two and two together.”  He added.

 

 

“Yeah well it’s not every day you carry children that powerful.” Heechul giggled.

 

“True very true, I think these babies will be the ………………………..

 

 

THIS IS KARAM SO CUTE MINI JAE BUT JAE IS SO WAY HOTTER

 

 

 

MAJOR CLIFFHANGER OK GUYS ITS 4am HERE AND IM SORRY IM SO LATE ADDING THIS CHAPPY ITS MORE DETAILED THAN I EVER IMAGINED.     I ADDED ANOTHER CHAR OF MY CHOOSING KARAM IS SUCH A CUTE LIL DOPPLEGANGER. DO YOU THINK THE PLAN WILL WORK? AND YES I BROKE THEM UP BUT SEE LIKE I SAID I BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS. THERE WILL BE SOME HARD THINGS TO READ COMING UP SO PLEASE DONT THINK LESS OF ME IT ADDS TO THE STORY!!! I ALSO DROPPED HUGE CLUES GO GET EM MY LITTLE SCOOBY GANG!!!

ONE MORE SUB AND I WILL POST A GIFT FOR YOU ALL I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON!!!

STAY TUNED FOR PART 3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*~