XMAS PARTY PART 2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

“Kyuhyun, Changmin we have supported you with everything, your career, this relationship, and it pains me to say this but…….Aish Jaigya I can’t do this to the boys, it’s too mean.” His father began to grin, looking to his mother.

 

“Yah, Of course we are happy guys!!! You expected less of us? Besides I think being a grandparent could prove to be a fun experience.” His father continued.

 

“Ky, Min we support you in EVERYTHING you do regardless, you found love and each other and make a loving stable couple, so a baby just cements that even more” His mother said.

 

KY broke down in tears, he was beyond the stars with his parents approval of everything, he couldn’t help but feel unworthy of such amazing parents. Changmin smiled and held his KY close in his arms. Before the hug assault came from both parents to both boys.

 

The other four watched and smiled greatly.  Jae spoke to Yuhno quietly.

 

“See told you it would be ok!” He grinned and Yuhno hugged him.

 

“My y little fortune teller” Yuhno whispered back.

 

“Should we tell everyone tonight as well or wait till we get back for our family party?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Hmmm maybe we should tell them at home, lets save tonight for KY and Minnie deh?” Jae said.

 

Yuhno smiled and hugged Jae again. He always puts others first.

 

Hangeng and Heechul walked over to Yunjae and pulled them aside. Heechul was glowing brightly.

 

“Hey guy’s what’s up?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Yunnie they know we are pregnant” Jae grinned.

 

“We tried to tell you when we saw you in Japan at the hotel after your um first time” Hangeng laughed.

 

“We aren’t telling anyone because we haven’t even told our members yet. Only ones we told were our parents so please keep it hush deh?” Jae begged them.

 

“Of course but you do know all the guardians know deh?” Heechul smiled.

 

“ how?” Yuhno asked.

 

“We wont get into it now , but I assure you it’s nothing bad!” Hangeng smiled.

 

“Yes Jae we know and we are controlling the situation closely” Hangeng said as if Jae had talked to him.

 

“You sure?” Yuhno said knowing the conversation as he had a front row seat to Jae’s inner mind.

 

“Posititve, now pali lets enjoy the night deh?” Hangeng said smiling.

 

Yuhno and Jae happen to miss the two boys running at them full speed and crushing them with hugs and smiles.

 

“Umma Umma they approve and are happy, Appa even offered to help get us an apartment of our own so we don’t burden you guys” KY smiled intently.

 

“Oh my babies im so proud and happy for you and little one” Jae cooed hugging them both back.

 

“Well now just have to tell your members, what do you say? As a family?” Jae smiled taking Yuhno’s hand. Changmin doing the same with KY’s hand.

 

“Deh, im ready let’s do this” KY smiled and took a deep breath.

 

Yunjae, Yoosu and Changkyu walked over to the podium and Ky began to shake. Changmin squeezed his hand and smiled at him. Reminding him again of his promise. Little did he know the strength this gave KY.

 

Chun tapped a glass with a butter knife.

 

TING TING TING

 

 

“Hey everyone, we want to thank you for coming to our SM family Christmas bash. We are honored and privledged to call you our other  family.  I would like to thank all the staff and managers for helping us put this together, in order to celebrate the holiday season. Now our maknae Shim Changmin would like to say a few words to you all.” Yuhno spoke with elegance.

 

“Hello everyone. I want to say thank you as well. I have become friends with many of you if not all of you.  I would like to make an announcement……Actually wait … Ky would you come here for a minute?”

 

Whispers were heard through the crowds.

 

“I bet he’s going to propose”

 

“I bet they just want us all to know they are official”

 

“they are quitting?”

 

“OK everyone you know my lovely Kyuhyun… We would like to let everyone know. The next generation has started. Ky and Myself found out recently, and surprisingly we are going to be having a child. A new SM family member…”

 

Changmin almost fell over and didn’t get to finish his sentence when the entire hall broke into a loud roar of cheers and claps. Ky felt his heart drop and felt like it fell right out of his .

 

“Please treat them well, and support them, as the family we ALL are” Yuhno said through the cheers.

 

Changmin enveloped KY in a hug and the two shared tears of happiness.  Jae turned his head and noticed everyone cheering for them except four people. They sat idly in the corner of the hall and sneered at the couple. Jae used his connection to Yuhno to warn him.

 

“Yunnie I found all four of them bastards”

 

“Where baby are you sure?”

 

“Look over there”

 

“We need to get to the guardians without being realized”.

 

“Hangeng is coming now.”

 

Jae smiled and Hugged Yuhno like normal. Hangeng and Siwon walked over to them and the four of them snuck away to an empty room and quickly shut the door.

 

“We have all four in our sights now, stopping them will be easier knowing all their identities” Hangeng said.

 

“But we need time, As much as we want them finished, we must wait. I know it seems stupid, but it’s how it has to happen. Or it will fail. We have to do this right for KY, and for the world.” Siwon said.

 

“Are you sure” Jae said.

 

“Yes Jae we are sure, besides your powers are still blossoming your not ready for what they can do if they get ahold of their powers” Siwon said.

 

“And you and KY and Jun…I mean you and Ky need to be safe for those little lives your carrying.” Hangeng smiled at Jae realizing his mouth got a little ahead of him.

 

“Wait what?” Jae said noticing the slip.

 

“It’s nothing Jae I had a few drinks, Minhae” Hangeng said smiling as they all head out back to the crowds.

 

Yuhno leaned against a wall and pulled Jae’s back to his chest wrapping an arm around him. They watched as the boys got congratulation after congratulation. KY was beaming and Changmin was glowing.

 

“Yunnie I hope we get the acceptance that our boys have gotten.” Jae said lacing his hand over Yuhnos and sliding it to his tummy.

 

“I have no doubt in my mind beautiful and neither should you” Yuhno smiled brightly.

 

“Lets go eat, my babies need to keep healthy and strong deh?” Yuhno smiled and tugged Jae to their table. They were joined by the other couples.

 

As the night wore on gifts where handed out. Toasts were made. Memories were made as well. A few couples announced their being together for real. 2Min, Jongkey, Joonew, Baekren. This Hall held a lot of love. 15 sets of eyes were locked still on the four who seemed less than thrilled to be attending. But they didn’t let it spoil the night.

 

Soon everyone headed back to their dorms and hotels. Ky’s parents had to head back and catch a flight. Ky cried like a baby when they left and Changmin held him tight the entire time.

 

“Shhh sweetie it’s ok, we will fly them out before Mini arrives deh?” Changmin cooed trying to sooth his pregnant lover.

 

“*Sniff* deh*sniff*” Ky sobbed.

 

After the last guests left. Yuhno asked the staff to load the gifts they ad received into the vans to be brought back to the dorm. He glanced over seeing Jae rubbing his feet. Changkyu were still embraced slowly moving on the dance floor to the music on the overhead. Yoosu as well.

 

“Sweetheart are you ok?” Yuhno asked kneeling in front of Jae replacing his massaging hands with his own.

 

“Deh, just forgot new shoes and being on your feet equals ouch” he giggled.

 

“mmm Yunnie that feels wonderful” He almost moaned.

 

“what do you say we head back and celebrate Christmas with our family?” Yuhno smiled grazing Jae’s tummy with his palm.

 

“Deh….Hey guys ready to go?” Jae said excited.

 

The couples smiled and headed over to Yunjae. Yuhno handed Jae his jacket and slipped on his own. He quickly hoisted Jae on his back. And for fun Chun and Min did the same for the others. They all laughed at the sheer silliness of themselves.

 

They made their way to the cars. Changmin noticed a paper on his windshield and looked at it. His heart stopped.

 

On the note was 6 simple words.

 

WE ARE COMING FOR OUR BROTHER!

 

He quickly hid the note from KY and glanced over to Yuhno who caught the worried look and decided to figure it out.

 

“Yah Min can you come help me fix this seat, it’s not moving right” Yuhno made up to get Changmin to their car.

 

Changmin seated Ky in the car and smiled.

 

“Be right back my love”

 

He rushed over to Yuhno and handed him the note. Yuhno’s eyes widened. He handed it to Jae and Jae gasped.

 

“What do we do Appa?” Changmin asked in an almost scared tone.

 

“I will tell Hangeng and see what we should do. But for now Min, you have to focus on your surprises for KY tonight. Lets not let this keep us from happiness deh?” Jae smiled.

 

“Deh, Umma thank you.” He said walking back over to Ky who was dancing in his seat to the song currently playing in Changmins car. Changmin grinned at his adorable lover.

 

Yuhno slipped over to Yoosu’s car and showed them the note. They glared at it and looked at Yuhno.

 

“Yeah I know but right now lets not let this deter the happy right?” Yuhno smiled patting Chun’s back.

 

“Your right hyung lets go party” Su smiled.

 

They all headed back to the dorms. They knew whatever was going to happen was getting closer and it worried Jae very much.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Deh sweetheart?”

 

“No matter what right?” Jae cooed

 

“Deh, No Matter what!!!” Yuhno smiled gripping Jae’s hand. Jae instantly relaxed.

 

They arrived at the dorm. The staff had brought all the gifts from the other groups into their apartment. They made their way in and Changmins eyes lit up.

 

“Holy we are going to be here forever!” He chuckled.

 

“YAH LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN!” Jae scolded him cutely.

 

“Sorry Umma but seriously there’s even gifts in the kitchen!” he laughed.

 

“well then let me go make some tea and some snacks, and how about we get started.” Jae smiled.

 

JKJ went into the kitchen and began to make snacks and tea for the boys. Meanwhile YCY were busy getting their surprises together. Yuhno shutting off his connection to Jae. Jae knew it was to keep secrets from him but he didn’t mind. He loved being surprised. And Yuhno was the only one who had the power literally to do it.

 

JKJ carried out the trays and set them down. They all took seats and smiled. They began to open the mountains of gifts from everyone. They decided to save the best ones for last. Changmin got countless gift cards to restaurants’, and video game stores.  Kyuhyun got tons of cash gift certificates, because everyone knew the maknae had pretty much every game made. Yoochun got books and sneakers and gift cards as well. Junsu got countless gift cards and a lot were for him to buy things for his cats and he loved that. Yuhno got gift cards and sneakers as well as 2 paid for trips to Bora Bora with Jae. He laughed because a lot of their relationship started in Bora Bora. Jaejoong got gift cards as well as about 20 pairs of boots and shoes. He was super excited. He also got countless gifts for JIJi.

 

“And now for the best gifts” Yuhno smiled.

 

Yuhno handed Jae 2 envelopes and a box.  Yoochun handed Junsu a box and an envelope. Changmin handed Ky 2 boxes and an envelope.  JKJ looked at each other oddly.

 

Jae opened is envelope first. He unfolded the documents inside and his eyes widened and began to gloss.

 

“Yunnie, is this…did you…for us?” Jae barely got the words out.

 

“Deh, That is now our home.” He smiled before being tackled by Jae with kisses and hugs.

 

“omo Yunnie, our own home for you and I and…” he stopped himself and grinned.

 

Yuhno wrapped his arms around Jae as he opened the box which contained 2 keys. The key to their new home and a key that had a ribbon around it.

 

“What’s this one for Yunnie?” he asked snuggling into Yuhno.

 

“That is the second part of your surprise.” He chuckled.

 

“As soon as we are situated here you will recive it deh” he smiled.

 

Jae clung to Yuhno like a koala and kissed his cheek. He expected maybe a sweater but their own home. This was too good.

 

Jae handed Yuhno  a box but told him to wait to open it and to trust him. Yuhno smiled.

 

Junsu opened his envelope and clutched his chest.

 

“Chunnie?” he asked

 

“Yup us too honey, that is the deed for our new home. And the best part Yunjae lives right next door” he smiled.

 

“Chunnie I love you so much” Junsu smiled and hugged his lover.

 

He opened the key and kissed it like a kid.

 

“My first home with the man I love, talk about perfect Christmas” Su smiled and hugged Chun again.

 

Junsu handed Chun a small box. Chun took it and tilted his head at it. He opened it inside was a car door remote.

 

“huh?” he looked at it curiously.

 

“Hold on to that Chun you will see very shortly” Su smiled.

 

They all turned to watch Changkyu.

 

KY handed Changmin an envelope. He opened it and his eyes lit up. Inside was two tickets to Jeju Island. All expenses paid. All you can eat. A full two week vacation. And he even noticed that Ky had gotten the food lovers package as well. He was shocked and loved it. Ky handed him a box.

 

He opened it and inside was a necklace and a pair of diamond stud earrings. He looked over the necklace and tears fell from his eyes as his hands grazed the contents of the box. The necklace was simple yet alive. There dangling at the bottom was the word Daddy. His heart swelled to the point of bursting he pulled KY into his arms and sobbed into his neck.

 

“Sweety *hic* that is the best gift I have ever *hic* recived I love you and Mini so much Kamsamnida my babies I love it” he said as Ky smiled his hair.

 

Yuhno nodded to Yoochun who pulled out a second box and stood up before Junsu. Everyone turned to them. Jae rest his head on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“Su”

 

Junsu looked up at Chun confused.

 

“Deh?”

 

Yoochun kneeled down on one knee took Su’s and into his.

 

Su, my beautiful dolphin. Since we have been together, life has made sense. You are the first thing I see when I wake up and with that my day is already the best day ever. And at night I fall asleep with your warm body in my arms. So I  have the best dreams ever. Su, I don’t want to ever lose that feeling will you marry me?” Yoochun asked popping open the ring box.

 

The ring was screaming Junsu. Who at this very moment was nodding violently and crying. Yoochun slipped the ring on his finger and kissed him passionately.

 

The other four clapped and sniffed for the couple. Junsu admired his ring he was over the moon and Yoochun held him close.

 

Yuhno nodded to Changmin. Not even Jae knew this secret. And Yuhno was ready for a big reaction. Changmin pulled out 2 boxes one he set on the floor and the other he popped open for Ky.

 

“Sweetie I know this is a little after the fact. But Since you agreed to be my wife that night at the hospital, I promised you a proper ring. I hope you love it."

 

Inside was the very same ring from the video game Zelda. But Changmin had KY’s favorite stone placed in the center.  He had 2 blue stones set on the side. For himself and the baby.

 

Ky clapped and giggled and Changmin slipped it on his hand.

 

Yoosu and Jae all felt their Jaw’s drop. Yuhno just beamed with pride.

 

“OMO YOU ASKED HIM TO MARRY YOU MIN?” Su asked looking at Ky’s ring.

 

“Deh, that night when we found out about the baby, things got clear for me and I knew he was the love of my life. I was just a little half assed on the approach” Changmin smiled.

 

Jae smiled and looked at Yuhno.

 

“Okay Yunnie your turn. Everyone wants to see what you got” Jae winked.

 

He opened the box inside was a small box perched on top a bag. He opened the box inside was a ring that had the word daddy written across it. Jae smiled and pulled it from the box putting it on his finger. Gently kissing it.

 

“Ok Yunnie open the rest but hold it up to show everyone” Jae winked.

 

Yuhno opened the bag inside was cloth. He pulled out the white cloth and realized it was an infant shirt that said in big bold print I LOVE DAD! He pulled it out and looked at Jae who nodded.

 

“Look guys” He cooed.

 

Everyone stopped what they were doing and were in complete shock.

 

“JaeJae are you?” Su asked with gaping mouth.

 

“Deh, we found out this morning at the doctors. I am near two months along. We figure I’m about the same as KY.” We hope you guys accept it."

 

“Are you serious Umma, accept it? WE ING LOVE IT!!!” Changmin bellowed.

 

“Aish language” Everyone pretty much said at the same time.

 

Yuhno took out the other cloth and  it was candy cane striped pants and a matching hat. He gently fondled the fabric and a tear dropped onto them.

 

“Jae, you are by far the most amazing man in the entire world. “ Yuhno smiled grasping Jae into one of the most loving hugs Jae has ever felt.

 

“I beg to differ my amazing Yunnie.” He said smiling.

 

He whispered

 

“Daddy”

 

Yuhno closed his eyes and nuzzled into the embrace.

 

“Let’s see your ring appa” Changmin smiled

 

Yuhno showed them all and they adored it. But Yuhno had one more gift to give as did Junsu.

 

“Okay I know everyone is worn out. But we have to go somewhere deh, so get your jackets and head to the cars and bring your key my love your going to need it” Yuhno winked at Jae.

 

Everyone headed down to the parking complex.

 

“Chunnie, do you have your gift with you the remote?” Junsu asked smiling

 

“Deh”

 

“Push the red button” Junsu said taking his free hand.

 

Yunjae and Changkyu chuckled. Watching the two.

 

 

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

 

 

“What the?” Yoochun followed the beeping. He walked right up to the gift. He fell to his knees.

 

“OMG SU YOU DIDN’T!” he touched the gift.

 

“Of course I did silly, Merry Christmas” he smiled helping Chun up.

 

There in front of them all was Chun’s gift from Junsu. A brand New Lexus. Chun touched the car gently before pulling Junsu into his arms.

 

“Omo baby you’re the best ever I love it thank you so much, Hyungs look at my new car” He chirped.

 

“Get in Chunnie lets go “ Su smiled.

 

Yoochun opened the door for Junsu and hopped in the drivers side his hands running over the interior.

 

He pulled Junsu over and kissed him very deeply.

 

Everyone headed out following Yuhno. They came down to a gate Yuhno stuck a card in it and it opened they all followed.  JKJ all looked in awe at the huge homes in the gated community. But all there was was 3 houses and they began to piece it together.

 

“Yunnie are these our new homes?” he asked grinning.

 

“Yep, only our homes are in here. SM bought the entire lot. No fans no crazies just family.” He smiled pulling up to a brick mansion on a slight hill. Jae’s eyes widened.

 

Yoosu pulled up to a mansion that had a country folk feel to it and Junsu stared in awe.

 

Changkyu pulled up to a modern looking mansion. KY rubbed his tummy and smiled at Changmin.

 

They all exited their cars and stood before the huge homes.

 

“Let’s check them out together one at a time deh?” Changmin giggled.

 

“Appa first since his gift is inside” Changmin added,

 

They all headed into Yunjae’s new abode. Inside it was completely empty. On the door was an envelope. Inside was a check and a letter from Mr. Lee. Yuhno didn’t even know about it.

 

The letter read….

 

Dearest Yunjae,

Please enjoy your holidays and your new homes. Here is our gift to you. A check for furniture, needed items and food for 1 year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Lee So Man

 

Yuhno hooted. He was excited. Jae opened the front door and even empty he was in shock.

 

“Omo Yunnie it’s huge.” He said

 

Yuhno took his hand and showed everyone the rooms. The kitchen made Jae weak it was huge. He wanted to live in the kitchen alone. Yuhno laughed and took him up the staircase to a room with the door closed.

 

“Baby got your special key?” he asked.

 

Jae took the key out and stuck it in the door. He turned the handle and gasped,

 

The room was fully furnished. It was what will be their baby’s nursery. It was done perfectly.  Everyone had tears falling at the heartful thought Yuhno had.

 

“Omg Yunnie it’s perfect. Omg I love it I love you!” Jae said falling into Yuhnos arms.

 

“I’m glad you like it sweetheart, I told you expect nothing less than everything from me” he smiled.

 

Yuhno put his palm on Jae’s tummy and smiled.

 

“So what do think baby, did appa do good?” he cooed.

 

Jae grinned and lifted Yuhno to his lips.

 

“Appa did wonderful” He said before kissing him softly.

 

After the excited Umma’s checked out the rooms contents they headed to Yoosu’s house. Junsu ran around like a happy child telling Chun where he saw things being placed.

 

“And there will be a huge bookshelf for all my Chunnies books” he giggled.

 

“Yah crazy man come with me deh?” Chun said taking Su’s hand.

 

The headed down a set of stairs. Chun clicked on a light and Junsu squeaked.

 

Chun had in fact made the entire basement into a state of the art recording studio for Junsu.

 

Su had no words he just latched his lips onto Yoochun and kissed him very hard. Chun smiled and enjoyed it.

 

“Yah ewww” Changmin chuckled.

 

“My Su needs a place to call his own. And I figure you can sing and work on your songs you never work on anymore because there is no room” Chun smiled.

 

“Chunnie Marry me” Junsu chuckled kissing his cheek.

 

“Already planned on it honey” Chun smiled.

 

They soon made their way to Changkyu’s home and went inside. It wasn’t as spectacular as the others but Ky wasn’t about that nor was Changmin. It had a close home feel to it. It was perfect for the couple.

 

Changmin picked up Ky and took him to the back of the house. He slid open the doors and outside across a small field was another building.

 

Changmin picked up his cell and made a call.

 

“Deh, go ahead we are here” he shut his phone.

 

Ky looked around and Changmin took his hand over to a fence. He noticed a noise and saw 3 huge masses coming to them. It was dark so it was hard to tell. Then he heard the unmistakable sound of horses galloping.

 

There coming to them where 2 huge horses and a smaller one. Ky grabbed Changmins arm a bit scared.

 

“Shhh it’s okay baby”

 

The three horses strolled up and stood by the fence.

 

“Now this big guy here is King his is my horse from the ranch at my house remember him?” Changmin asked and Ky nodded touching the horses snout.

 

“This beautiful girl right here is Alice. She is Kings wife. She is your horse. Say hello Alice..” Changmin cooed patting the horse.

 

Ky giggled and touched the horse who seemed to like Ky and his hand.

 

“ewwww horse drool” Changmin chuckled and wiped Ky’s hand off.

 

“Who’s this little guy here Minnie?” Ky asked.

 

“Well that there is Alice and King’s son. He is just over a month old. Little cutie isn’t he?” he smiled petting the small horse.

 

“Minnie they are the horse version of us?” Ky asked.

 

“Deh and when Mini Minnie is born and is able he will be the owner of this little guy here” He smiled rubbing Ky’s tummy.

 

“Minnie, promise me something?” Ky asked.

 

“Anything my love”

 

“Stay like this forever” Ky giggled.

 

“As long as your with me no problem sweetie” Changmin said pulling KY in for a soft loving kiss.

 

After checking out the homes a few more times. The boys decided they were all in dire need of sleep. They headed back to the dorm and quietly made their way to their bedrooms.

 

Jae climbed in bed and Yuhno slid right in with him holding him close from behind his hands resting on Jae’s Tummy.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Deh”

 

“Merry Christmas, Daddy we love you” Jae cooed.

 

“Mmm Merry Christmas Mommy and My little one Daddy loves you both so much”

 

 

Yoosu had a more tough time getting to bed. Junsu had succumbed to sleep while Yoochun showered.

 

Yoochun smiled and picked Su up and tucked him into the bed climbing in beside him and kissing his cheek softly.

 

“Merry Christmas my handsome dolphin, tonight you have made me complete” Chun whispered in to the sleeping mans ear.

 

Junsu mumbled and snuggled up against Chun’s chest.

 

 

“Minnie?”

 

“Yes Sweetie?”

 

“Do you think we will be good parents? Like Jae and Yuhno?” Ky asked.

 

Changmin moved the covers and pulled Ky closer to his face.

 

“I think we will give this baby more love and happiness than anyone else in the world. Sure we will have our faults. But I think with the loving caring person you are and with my protectivness he or she will be a very happy healthy kid.” Changmin smiled kissing Ky.

 

“I love you Minnie” Ky said resting his head on Changmins chest.

 

“And I love you sweetie, and you too Mini” he smiled rubbing Ky’s tummy gently.

 

Sleep took them all it was a long day, full of laughs, love, and some dark spots but they knew now where they stood. And nothing was going to stop them.

 

 

“We have to sacrafice him Kibum, time is running out.” Henry Said.

“We have to do it proper though Henry if we want our full powers back” Shingdong said.

“ I want to show him what a real man feels like” Zhou Mi said.

“Soon we will make our next move, and the target will wish he never existed.” Shingdong said.

“Is she ready for the plan? Henry asked.

“Yup she’s ready to make the cute couple break” Kibum laughed wickedly.

 

 

 

Yunjae's New House

Mini Yunjae's Room

Yuhno's Gift Part 1

Yuhno's Gift Part 2

Yoosu's new home

Junsu's Engagment ring

 

Yoochuns Gift

CHangkyu's House

Ky's Ring

Changmin's Necklace and Earrings

 

 

 

HEY GUISE!!!!  SO ARE YOU ON THE EDGES OF YOUR SEAT yET?  YES I WENT FLUFFY AND IM SORRY FOR ALL THE PICS BUT I WANTED YOU TO SEE THE STUFF FIRST HAND!!  BIG THINGS COMING STAY TUnED. ANd Im still NOT TELLING WHO IS BREAKING UP HERE IS ANOTHER CLUE I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN HAPPY ENDINGS!!!! AND COMING VERY SOON THE UMMA'S TO BE FIND OUT SOME UNSETTLING THINGS!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*