Holidays and Suprises

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

6 Weeks Later Christmas Eve Day Back In Korea

 

 

“Good Morning My beautiful Ky” Changmin awoke his lover with a delicious smile.

 

Weeks have passed since finding out Kyuhyun was pregnant. And life couldn’t be better.  Kyuhyun was nervous today though he was going to tell s and family about his pregnancy. He begged Changmin and the guys to keep it hush for now. Tonight at the Christmas party before everyone heads home for a few days he would tell everyone.

 

Changmin on the other hand was excited. He wanted to shout it to the world that he was going to be a daddy. And he also had something planned for his beautiful pregnant lover.  Yuhno and Chunnie were helping him with his Christmas surprise. Jaejoong has been the go between for them. Hearing and seeing everything they were up to and getting ideas by spending time with his sons lover.

 

When Kyu had to break it to the managers that he and Changmin were expecting, they took it better than he expected. Though Jaejoongs hand could tell you a different story. He had squeezed so tight with nerves holding Jaes hand, Jae swore he felt his bone crush. The managers had decided along with Mr. Lee that they would hold off any formal announcement until Kyuhyun was safely into his final trimester.

 

“Mmmm good morning Minnie, sleep well?” Ky asked smiling.

 

Changmin pulled Ky in for a sweet kiss, and reached down and kissed his tummy. Ky smiled brightly.

 

“I slept great how did the loves of my life sleep?” he asked smiling.

 

“We slept good. Appa kept us very warm last night” Ky giggled.

 

A stomach growl was heard, and it was quite loud. But what made them both laugh was it wasn’t Changmins usual grizzly bear stomach. It was Ky’s.

 

“Awww my babies need breakfast I see” Changmin giggled gently rubbing Ky’s tummy.

 

“Deh, starving!” Ky laughed blushing at his loud tummy.

 

Changmin got up and threw a shirt on and Ky’s followed suit. Changmin took his hand and they headed to the kitchen. Upon arriving at the kitchen they were greated by intoxicating scents. Jaejoong was busy since early morning preparing food for the party that night.

 

“Good morning  AppaMin and UmmaKY, would you want some breakfast?” Jaejoong said wiping his hands on his black apron.

 

“Umma god it’s like an in here, you’re going all out for tonight!” Changmin smiled.

 

“Hahaa yes it’s a lot but with all the guests we need it if not more. Here let me make you boys some breakfast.” Jae smiled pulling out plates.

 

“Kamsamnida Umma, I really appreciate all you have put up with and done for me these past few weeks” Ky said sweetly.

 

“Awww no worries deh? Your my Min’s world, and Your Appa and I would not have it any other way arraso?” Jae cooed carefully carrying over plates full of food for the boys.

 

“Mmmmm smells so good, I am so hungry” Ky said.

 

Both Changmin and Jae giggled since lately Ky has become the food monster. Changmin didn’t mind sharing the job.

 

“Where is Appa and  Uncle Chun and Aunty Susu?” Ky asked .

 

Jae still giggled hearing the names Ky began to call everyone. Changmin smiled and continued to stuff his face.

 

“Ah well your Appa is having his morning run, and well you probably can guess where the other two are” Jae rolled his eyes.

 

“EWWW UMMA LITTLE EARS IN THE ROOM” Changmin gagged.

 

“Aww Min the baby can’t hear yet you still got time” Jae cooed.

 

Ky just giggled and patted his still flat stomach. He resumed eating.

 

“Boys I have to go to the doctors today, with our schedules coming after holiday I won’t have time to be seen.” Jae mentioned.

 

“Ohhh I hope you get the clear Umma, I miss having you dance with us. That guy who dances for you is cool but it’s weird.” Changmin clapped.

 

“Me too Min me too.” Jae smiled.

 

Jae was carefully cooking; unknown to the other two Yuhno and Yoosu weren’t where he said. They were currently out making preparations for the party as well as Changmin’s surprise.

 

Yunjae’s mind connection was perfect. They had learned to shut it on and off. It became weird one night when Jae was knitting and running the steps through his head, as Yuhno was writing a song with Yoochun. The song funny enough went something like.

 

Knit oh yeah baby pearl 2

I wanna love you pearl 4 knit 2

 

 

Jae was embarrassed , Yuhno was laughing and Yoochun never let him live it down. It made Yoochuns day when he called Yunjae halmeoni wa hal-abeoji.   There was laughter for hours on that whole incident.

 

 

They finished their breakfast and Ky smiled at Changmin who was currently humming a tune to Ky’s tummy.

 

“Minnie you know he can’t hear you right? Yet you sing to him every chance you get it’s so cute” Ky laughed.

 

“Hey just cause he can’t hear doesn’t mean he can’t feel me” Changmin giggled and kept humming.

 

Jae watched out of the corner of his eye.  He held back tears. He has been so moody lately and he knows it. He keeps a smile on for everyone even Yuhno, when he feels down he simply shuts off the connection between them. Or Yuhno would never have time to himself as he always came running when Jae made a slight sound that sounded like pain or boredom.

 

AISH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!

 

And as expected Jae’s phone rang seconds after he shut off the mind connection.

 

*******TEXT*********

 

To: My Beautiful Wife

From: My Handsome Husband

Baby is everything ok?

 

To:  My y Hot Husband <3

From: Yunnies Hot Wife

Deh, everything is fine Yunnie. I shut off so you could run in peace. I am sorry did I worry you again?

 

To: My Beautiful Wife

From: My Handsome Husband

 

Deh, but as long as your ok? I don’t mind having you in my head baby, it’s actually calming to me. We just signed the last of the papers. And I had to busy Su so Chun could pick up his ring. It's absolutly beautiful and very fitting for Susu. I am by the river right now and I wish you were with me :(

 

To:  My y Hot Husband <3

From: Yunnies Hot Wife

Awww Yunnie me too. I just feed the boys and I am still working on the food for tonight so that way it’s ready to just put out. I sure hope things go right for KY.

 

To: My Beautiful Wife

From: My Handsome Husband

You know what baby, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! And I love you so much.  I am sorry I took off so early this morning without waking you. I wanted you to rest you seemed very figedty in your sleep last night. I am heading back now I miss your sweet face.

 

 

To:  My y Hot Husband <3

From: Yunnies Hot Wife

 

Ok Yunnie, and yeah I been having odd dreams, NOTHING ALARMING though kekeke. I think I might be catching a virus or something.  When we go to see the doctor that Doctor Lee. Referred us to here in Korea I will have him check it out.

 

*******END TEXT********

 

 

Unknown to Jae. Yuhno had arrived and was quietly sneaking up behind him with KY and Changmin giggling quietly. He carefully snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around Jae’s waist.

 

 

“AHHH Yunnie you scared me” Jae squeaked.

 

“Minhae baby I just missed you too much and wanted to hold you” Yuhno grinned kissing Jae softly.

 

“So sweet, but next time make sure I don’t have boiling hot pans near me deh?” Jae laughed. And flicked Yuhnos nose before kissing it.

 

“Minhae , I will baby, I am going to go shower deh?” he said.

 

“Deh, I will be done here soon, then we have to go to the appointment” Jae smiled slapping Yuhnos bottom.

 

“Yah, I might like that baby” Yuhno said laughing and ruffled Changkyus heads smiling.

 

“Morning boys sleep well?” he asked.

 

“Deh, Appa we are going to go to the gym in the SM building. See you later?” Changmin smiled.

 

“Of course be careful both of you” Yuhno said very fatherly.

 

Everyone had gone off and left Jae in the kitchen. He finished up the food and was cleaning off the table.

 

He took off his apron and hung it up. He made sure he had done everything he could and began to head to his bedroom. Since they were back at the dorms he shared a room with Yuhno but it . He wanted to be in Yuhno’s arms everynight, and all they had was twin beds.

 

He pulled out a fresh set of clothes for the day and smiled as JiJi hopped up on the dresser purring.

 

“ Good morning babygirl are you behaving yourself” Jae cooed to his cat as she jumped off the dresser and went on her way.

 

Without warning Jae felt dizzy. He had felt it a few times before but chalked it off to being tired and stressed over everything. He slammed his hand against the door to balance himself. But it wasn’t working. He felt his knees go weak and hit feel to the floor as everything faded to black.

 

 

Yuhno was showering happily, when something felt wrong. He quickly rinsed off and headed towards the bedroom. To his horror he found Jae unconscious on the floor.

 

“Baby, baby wake up what is wrong please baby talk to me.” He cried cradling him in his arms.

 

He rushed to the medical kit and grabbed smelling salts and ran back to jae’s side. He cracked it open and ran it under his  nose. Jae’s nose scrunched up and he fluttered his eyes open.

 

“Oh thank god baby what happened?” Yuhno cooed still trembling.

 

“Yu..Yunnie.. I don’t know I just got dizzy and woke up here” Jae mumbled.

 

“We are going to the doctors now, you get dizzy a lot something isn’t right” Yuhno said gently placing Jae on the bed.

 

He grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt and threw them on. He grabbed a jacket for Jae and Himself and they put them on.

 

He grabbed his bag and jae’s and hoisted him on his back.Jae was quiet and Yuhno was scared. They went into the parking complex and he safely set Jae down by the car. He opened the doors and helped him in. He shut the door and went over to the drivers side.

 

“Baby I love you” Yuhno said squeezing Jae’s hand.

 

“I love you too Yunnie, calm down I am sure it’s nothing deh?” Jae smiled.

 

Yuhno nodded and began to drive to the doctors. Once they arrived Yuhno offered Jae a piggyback ride. Jae declined instead he wanted to try and walk. He had missed walking so much. He walked as much as he could.

 

“easy baby, here I will support you” Yuhno said wrapping his arm around Jae’s waist. Jae smiled leaning his head on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

Once they got in Yuhno sat Jae down and went to the desk.

 

"Anneyonghasayo, My fiance’ has an appointment with Doctor Hyim. I was wondering if he can be seen early a few minutes ago he fainted".

 

“Deh, I will inform the doctor please follow the nurse to a room, we have one set up for you already” The clerk said smiling.

 

Yuhno supported Jae all the way to the room and sat him down on the examinging table, gently taking off his jacket and sitting in the chair near him not letting go of his hand.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

“Hello Jaejoong-sshi, I am Doctor Hyim, pleasure to meet you. Now my nurse informs me you collapsed a short time ago? Have you been feeling ill?” he asked he radiated warmth and Jaejoong relaxed.

 

“Deh, I have been feeling very tired. And I get dizzy quite a bit. Today I fainted it was the first time.” Jae said.

 

“hmmm, have you been eating proper and keeping hydrated?” he asked.

 

“Deh, I eat very well and I drink plenty” Jae replied.

 

“Well Jaejoong I would like to run a CT scan to see if maybe the surgery caused a blood clot to form and possibly float free into your body causing your fainting.” He said reading over Jae’s chart.

 

Jae nodded and Yuhno cringed.

 

“Once you are in the scrubs the nurse will take you to the scan room, and your brother, can come as well” He said smiling.

 

“Ah Doctor Hyim, this is my husband to be.” Jae said proudly.

 

“Oh Minhae, joesonghabnida” the doctor smiled and bowed to them both.

 

“it’s ok Doctor it happens” Yuhno smiled squeezing Jae’s hand.

 

“Here are your scrubs and I will see you shortly” He handed Jae the horribly distasteful putrid pink scrubs.

 

“Need some help baby?” Yuhno offered and Jae nodded.

 

Yuhno stood up and slid Jae’s shirt off him and slipped the scrubs on him. He stood him up and slid his pants down, blushing as he was face to face with his . He slipped the bottoms on him and smiled kissing him softly.

 

“God your y in ANYTHING baby” Yuhno giggled.

 

Jae blushed and sat down.

 

The nurse knocked and came in leading them to a daunting dark room with a capsule in it. Jae got scared the last time he was in one of these they told him if he injured his knee again he could possibly never dance again. Yuhno kissed his cheek and helped him on the table. The noises were obnoxious, and Yuhno knew it. He leaned over and sang in Jae’s ear softly, trying to relax him. Jae was stuck on the table for about 35 minutes and he was getting anoxious. The technician came in and told him he could go back to the room. He nearly jumped off the table and Yuhno giggled.

 

They headed back to the room and Yuhno playfully lifted Jae onto the table squeezing in between his legs and kissing him gently.

 

“Yu..Yunnie..mmfh..not…mmmmm..here” Jae giggled pushing him back.

 

“Ah, I can’t help it my pepto bismol bottle” Yuhno laughed sitting down. Jae threw the pillow at him.

 

KNOCK KNOCK.

 

“Hello doctor please tell me it’s good news.” Jae smiled weakly.

 

“Well, it depends on something” The doctor said.

 

Yuhno jumped up and wrapped his arms around Jae. Jae tensed.

 

“Depends on what?” Yuhno asked worried.

 

“Well first, your knee is completely healed. It’s a very fast healing injury and I am quite pleased.” The doctor spoke.

 

“And secondly let me ask you a question deh?”

 

Jae nodded and Yuhno started to get a little irritated, Jae felt his hand warming and nudged Yuhno. Yuhno got the hint and closed his eyes relaxing himself before he turned the room into a sauna.

 

“Have you been fitted for your wedding attire yet?” the doctor asked.

 

Yunjae tilted their heads and looked utterly confused.

 

“Ain..Aniyo Doctor, but what does that have to do with  my knee injury or fainting?” Jae asked completely dumbfounded.

 

“Well Jaejoong-sshi, I was concerned that if you had your attire you would ave to have it adjusted in the abdomen area!” The doctor said and smiled.

 

“Adjusted for…woah…wait…are…you saying……ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Jae asked feeling his heart drop.

 

“Deh, can’t wear something made for a flat stomach when yours will be not so flat soon” He giggled.

 

Yuhno was still not catching on, Jae thought he was going to faint again.

 

“Yuhno-sshi, forgive me for giving you the run around, but congratulations your going to be a father, now I don’t know how far along he is but I will have the nurse run a test to give you all the information you need.” He smiled.

 

Yuhno felt a tear roll down his cheek. He thought meeting Jae was the single best moment in his life. Then becoming Jae’s boyfriend, then his fiance’, and now they too were expecting a child. He finally made true to the promise that he told Jae. He looked at Jae and pulled him into his chest sobbing tears of pure happiness.

 

Not one word needed to be spoken, they clearly communicated in their heads. Both sobbing with happiness. The doctor slipped out and gave them time alone.

 

“Yunnie we are having a baby too” Jae cooed into Yuhno’s ear.

 

“I am so happy right now Jae, I am going to be an Appa for real, a child of my blood. Min and KY are our sons but it’s nothing like this. I feel like I am going to pass out now keke” Yuhno said kissing Jae all over his face.

 

“I love you so much Yunnie and I know you’re going to be the best Appa ever” Jae smiled wiping the tears of Yuhno’s face.

 

“Minhae Jaejoong-sshi, I am Dylan your nurse. I have the information for you, and need to go over somethings with you and your husband.”

 

Jae shivered in joy hearing her call Yuhno that.

 

“First things first let’s lay you back and figure out how far along you are” she smiled adjusting the bed and pulling over the ultrasound cart.

 

“Okay im going to put this cold gel on your stomach and run this over it and we will see what we have deh?” she smiled.

 

Jae grabbed Yuhno’s hand and Yuhno scooted over the chair to Jae’s ead so he could see and be right next to Jae.

 

“Aish cold” jae shivered at the gels cold messiness.

 

“okay let’s take a look shall we. Ok let me see here Oh here we go see that little mass right there?” the nurse smiled at Jae.

 

“deh, is that?” Jae said softly.

 

“Yep that’s your little one, and from the scale and size on this monitor you are 7 weeks along.” She smiled.

 

Jae cried watching the blob float around on the screen and Yuhno just watched it already looking like a proud father.

 

“Everything seems in great shape. I will print out a few pictures for you guys of your tiny bundle” She smiled.

 

She cleaned off Jae’s stomach and he sat up she pushed the cart back handing them the sheet of print outs Yuhno took them and stared at them in awe. Jae smiled watching him adore their unborn child.

 

“You should be aware being a male you will be extremely uncomfortable, as you and baby grow. But we have delivered 207 healthy babies to male mothers here and your in good hands.”

 

“I understand with your job the demands with dancing and such, We just ask you take it easy on yourself don’t overwork rest a lot and drink plenty as well as eat and take these vitamins” She handed him a bottle of huge pills.

 

“I have made an appointment for you for after the holidays in your 12th week. Then we will be able to hear your babies heartbeat arraso”

 

She handed Jae a stack of phamplets and some paperwork. She bowed and gave her congrats to them. Yuhno was still staring at the pictures.

 

“Yunnie honey? You ok?” Jae smiled caressing his cheek effectively snapping him out of it.

 

Yuhno set the pictures down and hoisted Jae off the floor spinning him once hugging him tight. Jae laughed and smiled.

 

“I am so much better than ok baby, you have no idea” He said kissing Jae’s forehead.

 

“Well I guess tonights surprises just got bigger deh?” jae laughed taking off the scrubs.

 

“Oh damn baby you just got 100x ier is that even possible?” Yuhno smiled touching Jae’s bare chest.

 

Jae blushed and pulled on his clothes. Yuhno helped him with his jacket and smiled picking up the pictures of their child handing them to Jae.

 

“Baby Jung, Omo Yunnie we are going to be parents” Jae giggled so happy.

 

“Deh, your going to be the best Umma in the world baby!” Yuhno chirped.

 

“And you sir are going to be an amazing Appa” Jae cooed.

 

“lets go home I want to hold my babies for a while” Yuhno smiled wrapping his arm around Jae’s waist as they headed to the car. They made it back to the dorms and were greeted by everyone sitting in the living room watching tv.

 

“Yah how’d the docs go hyungs?” Chun asked

 

“Im clear to go ahead and return to full duty, but I have to go easy Jae smiled

 

“WAHHHHH JAEJOONG THE VISUAL SHOCK BACK IN ACTION” Su yelled they all clapped Jae blushed.

 

Yuhno took Jae’s and his jackets and hung them up. Jae started to head to the kitchen to make some lunch and Yuhno stopped him.

 

He turned him and placed his palm on Jae’s tummy and pulled him close smiling.

 

"where do you two think your going?” Yuhno asked jae softly in his ear.

 

“mmm to make lunch as always Yunnie” Jae smiled at Yuhno’s paternal touch.

 

“Neh Eh Eh, I will order out, you mister are taking it easy deh?” Yuhno smiled pulling him over to Yuhno’s Chair. No one sits in that chair except him. The boys watched and laughed.

 

“Yah Yuhno hyung he’s sitting in your throne that’s not fair” Chun laughed.

 

“Deh, he can he’s my wife soon so it’s his now too” He smiled and pulled out his cell phone.

 

“Im ordering lunch who wants what?” Yuhno asked the loaded question.

 

After having to write down the enourmous list he called and placed the order. He pulled Jaejoong from the chair and sat down pulling him onto his lap. Jaejoong giggled and curled up in his lap his hair softly watching the movie they had on.

 

“BabyKy are you ready for tonight?” Jae asked during a commercial break.

 

“Deh, Umma with you all by my side I feel like I am ready for everything.” He smiled playing with Changmins fingers.

 

“I can’t wait for the food it’s going to be like a food ” Changmin smiled crookedly.

 

Yuhno winked at Jae and Smiled. Jae nuzzled facing Yuhno and Yuhno rested his palm against Jae's Tummy.

 

They all laughed, even with a possibly difficult night he smiled. That’s what KY did for him. It wasn’t the food anymore it was simply KY.

 

They all relaxed before the long night ahead of them all. And little did they know there would be unexpected perhaps unwanted visitors at the party.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO NOW WE HAVE 2 MOMS TO BE AND THERE IS A REASON BEHIND JAE HEALING FAST!!! WAIT AND SEE WHY COMING SOON. I MIGHT TIME SKIP A FEW WEEKS HErE AND THERE DONT HATE ME!!! I NEED MORE COMMENTS GUISE MY COMMENT LOVE IS DROPPING AND IT MAKES ME SAD :(

COMING SOON EXPECT

SUPRISES
CONFRONTATIONS
A POSSIBLE BREAKUP!

A BATTLE

A RELIZATION

MUCH MORE AS WELL!!!

 

 

I WONT SHOW YOU ANY OF THE ITEMS MENTIONED TILL THEY ARE PRESENTED IN THE CHAPTERS SUCH AS SUSU'S RING AND SUCH BUT I WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHING MAKE YOU SMILE

 

 

BABY JUNG!!!