Broken and Bruised Limbs and Hearts

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Every ones heads snapped to Jaejoong lying on the floor holding his knee, tears flowing down his face.

 

“JAE!!!” Yuhno raced to the elders’ side. Panicked he told them to call 119, and they did. He tried to comfort the hurting male.

 

Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin all rushed over.

 

“What happened?” Junsu screeched

 

“Umma Jae you ok?” Changmin pleaded like a wounded child

 

“Jaejoong, can you walk?” Yoochun asked.

 

Becoming very impatient with the medics Yuhno carefully picked the injured man up bridal style but kept care not to touch the injured knee. He rushed him down the stairs to only be met with the medics arriving. They quickly put him on the stretcher. Yuhno holding his hand the others surrounding him.

 

“He can only have one person in the truck with him.” The paramedic informed the group.

 

Manager looked at Yuhno and nodded, as Yuhno climbed into the truck with the injured man. His hand never, letting go of Jaejoongs.

 

The others watched as their hyung was rushed off to hospital. Changmin went inside, and slumped to the floor. Junsu noticed and ran inside to make sure he didn’t faint. Yoochun watched still down the road. The sun slowly faded in the sky and it began to rain. Yoochun felt the drops on his cheek, thinking they were rain, but they were in fact tears. He was worried for his best friend. He then went inside to check the others.

 

On the truck Jaejoong groaned in agonizing pain. Yuhno’s heart hurt watching and not being able to help. The elders hand was squeezing Yuhno’s so tightly the tips of his fingers were completely numb. But Yuhno didn’t care.

 

“Sir I think you may have ruptured your cartilage.” The medic informed Jaejoong.

 

Causing Jaejoong to cry harder.  Thoughts of letting s down was almost unbearable. Yuhno feeling heartbroken and helpless began to let tears fall, but quickly wiping them away.

 

“Jaejoongie it will be ok, I will not leave your side I promise.” Yuhno whispered to the broken elder.

 

For a second he felt no pain like a light switch turned it off while Yuhno whispered in his ear. The minute the leader removed his breath from Jaejoongs ear the pain came back like a freight train, causing Jaejoong to whimper.

 

They arrived at the hospital, after the doctors shooed Yuhno he was permitted to come back in after the tests and checks were done. He walked into the room seeing Jaejoong laying in the white bed, swollen eyes and tears all down his cheeks. He rushed to his side and took his hand.

 

“Yuhno-ah, I have to have surgery in an hour.” Jaejoong looked at Yuhno his eyes dropping tears in thick droplets.

 

“Jaejoongie, it will be ok, I promise I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” The leader spoke so softly trying to ease the elders mind.

 

“Yuhno-ah I am scared.” The male looked so frightened.

 

Without thinking twice Yuhno edged onto the bed beside him and pulled him into his chest. his hair, softly.  Yuhno then begins to hum “Hug” to Jaejoong in hopes that it will ease his worried mind.

 

He starts to feel the elders body relax and smiles. Leaning down he whispers softly into his ear.

 

“Jaejoongie, you mean so much to me, and I will never let you fall ever again.” He said into his ear and placed a soft kiss on the elders’ cheek.

 

The door opened and the others arrived to see their member. They were shocked a bit to see Jaejoong nuzzled into Yuhno’s arms. But thought nothing more than comfort.

 

“Jae we heard and we will be right here when you’re done.” Yoochun told the male.

 

Jaejoong thanked them for coming. And then the assistants came in to take Jaejoong to the surgery. Yuhno didn’t want to let him go. But he did, and looked to the men in the room.

 

“Can you give me one minute alone with Jaejoong please.” He asked kindly.

 

Everyone nodded and went outside the door including the assistants.

 

Yuhno reached into his pocket and pulled out a small trinket. He opened Jaejoongs palm and placed it into his hand closing it and glancing to him.

 

“I will be with you the whole time Jaejoongie.” He said and leaned down kissing his lips softly and quickly.

 

Jaejoong blushed and touched his lips with his free hand. He felt the warmth on his lips left by Yuhno.

 

“Y..Yu…Yuhno-ah.” He smiled as Yuhno ushered the door open.

Jaejoong was wheeled to the operation room. He was transferred to a operating table. And he slightly opened his hand to the trinket Yuhno had placed into it. His heart raced. It was a small Bambi keychain, that Yuhno’s umma had gotten him a few years prior. He knew it was a precious treasure for Yuhno as he took it with him everywhere witout fail. He squeezed it tight, as the mask was placed on his face.

 

“Count back from 10 young man and have a nice sleep.” The doctor told him

 

10…9…..8…..7….6….. And With 6 Jaejoong was completely asleep as the surgery began.

 

The waiting room was buzzing. Manager making phone calls to alert the chain of command. Yuhno on the phone with Jaejoongs family in Korea. Junsu consoling  Yoochun, Changmin texting. He felt that Kyu was the only one who could make it ok in his mind right now.

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number 1Maknae

Kyu.. Umma Jaejoong, is having surgery, he got hurt at the rehearsal. His knee is really bad. I am so worried Kyu.

 

Within seconds his phone buzzed with an incoming call.

 

***Changmin/Kyuhyun Call***

(A/N; Changmin is blue Kyu is green)

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Kyu.

 

What happened Minnie? Are you Ok? Please tell me your ok....

 

Yes I am ok Kyu, I am worried so much for Umma Jaejoong, They said he ruptured his knee, and he’s in surgery right now.

 

OMO surgery it must be bad. What Hospital Minnie, I will come there with you. Should I tell the others.

 

Umm, let me ask manager, hold please.

 

(Changmin asks manager if he is allowed to discuss it with Super Junior. The manager okayed it and patted the boys back sensing his worry.)

 

Kyu, Manager said it was ok. Let them know we will keep them updated.

 

Minnie, what hospital? Tell me so I can come.

 

OUH Hospital Kyu and thank you for being here for me.  I just feel so worried.

 

Arraso Minnie, I am leaving now, Myself, Leetuk, Yesung, Siwon and Hangeng.  Heechul is going to arrive after his photo session.

 

WOW you guys are so supportive. But Kyu?

 

Yes Minnie?

 

Be safe, it’s raining and the roads aren’t in great condition. I...I don’t know what I would do i...if ……

 

Minnie I will be safe arraso? I will see you soon.

 

Arraso Kyu

 

***END CALL***

 

Changmin sighed, and pulled his knees to his chest laying his head down on his knees. He felt a tear fall, but didn’t care cause no one would see it.

 

The tension in the waiting room was intense and thick. Yuhno huddled in a corner, holding Jaejoongs Hoodie close to his face.  Yoochun asleep from crying in Junsu’s arms. Junsu nervously flicking through the TV channels, not even watching what passed by. Manager still cranking out phone calls.

 

They all jumped when the doors opened and the doctor emerged, pulling his mask down a smile on his face.

 

They all looked up with hopeful pleading faces.

 

“The surgery went splendid, Mr. Kim. Will make a full recovery, and has suffered no loss of movement or impairment.” He spoke to them in a serious tone, yet smiling.

 

They all thanked the doctor and hugged each other. Yuhno went into another room. A sudden rush went over him and he felt very woozy. He dropped to his knees and felt like he was on fire. He cried so hard his lungs felt like they would burst. He looked down to his hand and swore it was on fire, but rubbed his eyes and it was gone, he felt the door open.. He felt a hand on his back.

 

“Yuhno we need to talk….” The voice said in a loving yet concerned tone that he recognized.

 

AHHH another cliffhanger….*hides under chair* Don’t worry guys I am writing up the next segment as we speak. So Yuhno Kissed Jaejoong, was it out of fear of losing him or did he think it would help him? Changmin showing his softer side, but only to Kyuhyun?  And Yuhnos breakdown? Who came in and spoke to him?

Stay Tuned my pretties 

I Love you all your comments make my life!!! Leave more please.

Don’t be a silent reader pleassse I’ll give you a cookie if you don’t silent read hehe

~*K*~