The Proposal Party

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The night was spent conversing with friends, and family. The couple was definitely blessed.  Yuhno was talking with some of the other leaders, after Jae insisted it was ok to leave his side for a few minutes at least.  Jae’s family was passing stories about each boy’s childhood between each other and genuinely seemed to be joyous.

 

He looked around and watched the crowd. Making conversation, with the ones who stopped and sat with him. He felt so lame he couldn’t walk around. He scanned the crowd for Junsu whose laugh stood out. Because wherever Junsu was Chun was attached somewhere close. The weight on the couch shifted suddenly and Jaejoong jumped.

 

“Umma, how are you feeling? anything hurting?” Changmin asked with a Kebob hanging from his mouth.

 

“Aniyo nothing is hurting BabyMin, Aigoo for worrying.” Jaejoong said giggling at his messy maknae.

 

“BabyMin how’s BabyKy is he ok?” Jaejoong asked always concerned with his wellbeing.

 

“Deh, Umma his is with My GU….Err he’s with Chullie and Hannie.” Changmin said catching his near word foul.

 

“BabyMin can you do me a huge favor?” Jaejoong asked with pleading eyes.

 

“Can you go find Chun for me I need to speak with him” he asked.

 

“I’m on it Umma” Changmin stated as he hugged Jae.

 

AISH THAT BOY!

 

Changmin wiggled through the crowds and the annoying hair ruffles he always gets. He even noticed a few of the females giggling and blushing when he went by.

 

“Sorry girls my heart is taken” he said softly smiling.

 

He made his way to the group where the twins as he as dubbed them were.

 

“Yah PARK YOOCHUN” he hooted.

 

Chun and Su looked over to the boy coming to them and laughed.

 

“What’s up Min?” Chun asked.

 

“Umma wants to see you for a minute.” He said grabbing another kebob.

 

Chun nodded and kissed Junsu’s cheek before heading over to Jaejoong.  He drove through the crowds and sat down with Jae.

 

“You wanted to see me Jae?” he said smiling.

 

“Deh, but Um not here. Let’s go into the kitchen please?” he asked.

 

“But wait let me tell Yunnie so he doesn’t worry” Jaejoong said motioning for Yuhno to come to them.

 

Yuhno, who was laughing with Siwon and Onew, excused himself and went over to the two.

 

“Everything okay baby?” he asked.

 

“Better than ok Yunnie, I just wanted to tell you me and Chun are going to go to the kitchen and eat some ice cream arraso?” he asked fiddling with Yuhno’s hands.

 

“Deh, do you want me to carry you in then my love?” Yuhno asked.

 

Jaejoong giggled. Yuhno always knew how to make him feel spoiled even if it was just an offer.

 

“It’s ok Yunnie; my good leg needs to move a little. Kamsamnida my Yunnie” Jae smiled.

 

“Ok baby please call me if you need help.” Yuhno said a little down that he couldn’t carry him.

 

“Awe Yunnie, what is it?” Jae smiled touching his cheek.

 

Yuhno used it to his advantage and gently hoisted Jae into his arms and kissed him deeply and with passion. Jaejoong was surprised but it took a split second for him to melt into Yuhno’s embrace and kiss. Yuhno smiled gazing into Jae’s eyes when the kiss broke. The two almost panting.  Yoochun was flabbergasted and grabbed Jae’s crutches.

 

“Yah, Ice cream Jae, Yuhno Hyung yeeesh you’re melting the ice in everyone’s drink simmer down fire boy” Yoochun laughed.

 

Jae blushed as Yuhno attentively helped him stabilize on his crutches, when he was on them Jae winced.

 

“Baby what hurts?” he looked Jae over

 

“I fully think my armpits have literally broken Yunnie” Jae whined.

 

Yuhno gently took a look and saw his armpits bruised and reddened a tiny bit swollen.

 

“Omo baby, most people just get sore you’re literally being hurt by these things” he cried soothing the boy.

 

“Yah, guys um I can umm fix it” Chun mumbled to the two.

 

Yuhno smiled and scooped up Jae carrying him to the kitchen instead. Jaejoong squeaked when he was lifted so abruptly but smiled. Chun grabbed the evil crutches. He pinched the bridge of his nose and followed.

 

“Yunnie you are crazy!” Jae cooed as Yuhno sat him down on the counter.

 

“About you” Yuhno smiled cheesy.

 

Yuhno grabbed 2 hand towels and meticulously placed ice in them rolling them into balls and gently putting them in Jae’s armpits.

 

“AISH COLD” Jae squealed.

 

Yuhno smiled at his fiancé’ and wrapped and arm around his waist and whispered in his ear.

 

“No worries baby I can always warm you when you’re cold.” He smiled. Jaejoong blushed furiously.

 

“Ok keep those in for a little bit it will help baby I promise. I will leave you to your Ice cream. Chun take good care of my baby or else Junsu will have a Chun barbeque arraso?" Yuhno said jokingly.

 

“OW, way to kill a man’s mood damn Hyung” Chun chuckled but nodded assuring it was ok.

 

“I love you Kim Jaejoong” Yuhno smiled heading back into the crowd.

 

“I love you more Jung Yuhno” Jae blushed.

 

Yoochun laughed and shut the door. He walked back over to the shivering Jae.

 

“Ya know I can heal your pits?” he laughed.

 

“Aniyo I need your power elsewhere” he smiled.

 

“WAE? You finally got some didn’t you... you sly kitten?” he smirked.

 

“ANIYO CHUNNIE, I need to ask you if you are able to give me the gift you gave me yesterday.” He made the puppy dog eyes.

 

“Deh, of course I can Jae, did you not use it to its advantage last night?” he asked greasily.

 

“AISH NO CHUN” Jae said frustrated.

 

Yoochun giggled and stood in front of Jae. He hovered his hands over his injury and that same warm golden glow emanated.  Jae watched.

 

“There we go all set. Can I ask why you”

 

“ANIYO!” Jae said blushing cutting Chun off.

 

Chun held his hands up. He walked over to the Icebox and grabbed a bucket of Ice cream, and stopped grabbing two spoons. Jae watched laughing.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Well duh, you told him we were going to eat ice cream, I am saving you from a lie pabo” Chun laughed greatly.

 

Jae rolled his eyes and grabbed a spoon digging in to the minty chocolate goodness.  As he was eating he felt an overwhelming jolt in his head, causing him to drop the spoon.

 

“Jae what’s wrong brain freeze?” Chun asked.

 

Jae didn’t answer he instead lowered his gaze and when he lifted it Chun immediately noticed his eyes.

 

“Oh , hold on Jae I’m getting Yuhno” Chun said rushing to the door. He quickly scanned the room for him.

 

He couldn’t find him in the crowd but he found Su.

 

“Honey come here would you?” he shouted to Su. Who immediately rushed over to Chun?

 

“What’s wrong Chunnie?” Junsu asked.

 

“Find Yuhno now please. Jae needs him right away. And grab Hannie too” He said looking worried.

 

Junsu nodded and rushed off to get them. Yoochun watched and took a breath when he saw four of them walking to the door. Yuhno almost running. They all filed into the kitchen and Chun locked the door.

 

They all saw Jae frozen on the counter with his eyes glowing almost in a trance. Hangeng stopped and closed his eyes.

 

“Omo what is going on is he seeing something?” Junsu asked grabbing Yoochuns hand. Chun gripped his hand back.

 

“Aniyo he is seeing someone. And they are here among us. He has uncovered another face.” Hangeng said opening his eyes.

 

Jaejoong was still frozen. Yuhno got worried.

 

“Hannie why is he still in that state, is he ok?” Yuhno asked taking a protective stance on his fiancé’

 

“Deh, Yuhno he is fine, just give him a minute. You see when he has the visions, they are very intense, and in order for him to register them his body slows down is all.” Hangeng patted Yuhno’s back reassuring the worried man.

 

“Sh…..Shi…..Shindong...” Jae mumbled as his eyes slowly returned to the chocolate brown color they should be.

 

“Where is he I’ll erase his whole entire life” Junsu sneered.

 

“Whoa baby calm down please.” Yoochun said embracing his lover.

 

Yuhno held his hands on Jaejoongs shoulders when Jae released his vision.

 

“You ok there baby? You had me worried you were in there with some other guy” He giggled to ease Jae’s tension.

 

Jae immediately smiled.

 

“Matter of fact Yunnie I was on a beach with this very handsome guy and well um” Jae grinned evilly.

 

“YAH BABY!” he cried.

 

Jaejoong embraced Yuhno and smiled. He leaned enough to whisper in his ear.

 

“It was you silly always was” he whispered.

 

Yuhno blushed and embraced the boy back. Everyone awed at the moment. Yuhno turned and Jae wrapped his arms around him from behind resting his chin on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“So what do we do Hannie?” he asked.

 

“Well we have an advantage a very HUGE one. They don’t know we are the guardians, and they don’t know you’re the princes. They only know about KY. So we do nothing, we haven’t found all of them yet. We have the last one to find. The meanest. Until then we must carry on. Keeping, vigilant.” He said seriously.

 

“Arraso guys we need to mingle or someone going to notice. I will inform Min.” Chun smiled.

 

“I will tell the others as well. Please my princes stay safe.” Hangeng smiled as they all went out of the kitchen.

 

“Yunnie?” Jae cooed in his ear.

 

“Deh, my love?” Yuhno smiled turning around to face him now.

 

“Kamsamnida” he smiled kissing Yuhno’s lips softly and sweetly.

 

“For?” Yuhno smiled confused.

 

“Everything” he blushed.

 

“No thank you needed my love. It was my pleasure.” Yuhno embraced him.

 

“Can I see your phone Yunnie?” Jae asked.

 

Yuhno furrowed his brows and handed Jae his phone who handed it right back after typing in something and closing it. He didn’t bother to ask.

 

“Okay Yunnie you can go back now, me and Chun have this here bucket of tooth hurt to finish.” He smiled.

 

“Arraso, my love be careful ok. I love you” he smiled kissing the elder deeply.

 

“I will I love you too Yu...mmfppphhh” he was cut off by the kiss.

 

“YAH GUYS BREAK IT UP YOUR MELTING OUR SNACK!!!” Chun cried the two parting and giggling.

 

Yuhno turned and Jaejoong sneakily grabbed his . Yuhno jumped and smiled almost blushing. He opened his phone when he was in the next room and looked for what Jaejoong had changed. He saw it there in his contacts he changed his information on his contact file. It now read

JUNG YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG

 

Yuhno's heart fluttered. He closed the phone and smiled like a fat kid seeing a cake.

 

“Yeesh Jae, Just the man already would you. You two have so much tension it’s harder than ice.” Chun chuckled.

 

“Yah, Chun I will not my fiancé” he yelled.

 

“Okay fine then let him you, do something already” he laughed. 

 

Jaejoong bopped him on his big forehead with the spoon.  Chun chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

 

The door opened and a pretty platinum blonde boy made his way in with a sweet smile. Jae grinned and Chun soon grinned as well.

 

“BABYKY!!!  Is everything ok?” Jae asked.

 

“Deh, Jae hyung it was just too crowded in there. And Shindong was getting on my damn nerves.” He said pouting.

 

Jae made a fist and held his breath. Chun did as well but they both knew they had to relax. Jae snapping out of it first. His Umma mode overpowering his anger.

 

“Come sit have some sugar with Us Deh?” he said smiling patting the chair in front of him.

 

“Arraso what kind? “KY smiled.

 

“The best kind Mint Chocolate Explosion” Chun said handing KY a spoon.

 

“Oh I love that kind thanks guys.” He smiled grabbing a spoonful.

 

“BabyKy, you can call me Umma you know. I mean we are practically family.” Jae said.

 

“Deh, are you sure?” KY asked.

 

“Very” Jae replied.

 

“Arraso Umma” KY smiled and munched on his ice cream.

 

“Where’s BabyMin?” Chun asked

 

“He’s talking with Minho, and Taemin.” KY smiled.

 

“I’m shocked he hasn’t come looking for you with guns blazing” Chun chuckled. KY blushed.

 

“Aniyo he knows I came to Umma and You” he smiled calling Jae Umma on his own. Even Jae swelled with happy thoughts.

 

Almost like telepathy the door opened to reveal a semi worried looking Changmin.

 

“Right on Cue” Chun laughed heartily.

 

“Hi BabyMin everything ok?” Jae asked.

 

“It is now Umma, I lost track sorry sweetie” He smiled to KY.

 

“It’s ok Minnie, I am fine just hanging out with Chun and Umma” KY smiled using the word again.

 

Changmin tilted his head when he said Umma and smiled greatly. He walked over and hugged his boyfriend.

 

“Want some Minnie” KY said breaking the hug and offering a spoonful to Min. Who accepted without even replying?

 

Jae rolled his eyes. Chun face palmed. KY just smiled and scooped up another bite for his man.

 

“See my sweetie knows how to keep me happy” Min smiled.

 

Yuhno came in looking like a lost puppy. Jae’s eyes twinkled seeing his handsome fiancé’. He was shortly followed by Junsu.

 

“What’s wrong My Yunnie?” Jae asked pulling the leader into his grasp.

 

“Just missed my angel is all. And my Umma is telling your Umma about the time I broke my tailbone. And how. I had to lay on the hospital bed with my up . Totally not cool” He blushed.

 

Everyone laughed and Yuhno hid his face in Jae’s neck.  Chun winked at Jae, who blushed and nuzzled into Yuhno thinking to himself.

 

I WANT TO GIVE MYSELF TO YOU YUHNO BUT IM SO SCARED!

 

“We better head out or everyone is going to come here and that’s not going to happen well” Changmin shouted.

 

They all agreed and headed out into the crowd. Jaejoong being carried by Yuhno. Junsu had Yoochuns arm around his waist. And Changmin had KY on his back. They smiled at each other. Yuhno’s sister came rushing over to the 6 of them.

 

“Yunipop, Crunch, Suie, Minnie Mouse, KY.  Come sit Hero has something he has to do.” She winked at Hero. Err Jae.

 

Unknown to alot of people especially Yuhno.  Jae has been working on a song he wrote for Yuhno, and Yuhno’s little sister helped him. Along with his parents and the other 4. He was going to play it for him privately. But Yuhno’s sister demanded it be played tonight.

 

“Baby what are you and twerp up to?” Yuhno asked helping Jae steady on his crutches.

 

“No worries Yunnie arraso?” Jae smiled kissing Yuhno’s cheek.

 

Everyone sat down or stood. Yuhno’s sister pulled the stereo to the center and popped in a cd. Jae blushed as he sat down on the stool she placed for him. She quickly pulled a second stool next to Jae and ushered her brother to it.

 

“Thank you everyone for the wonderful night. I wanted to do something special for Yunnie. And I think now would be the perfect time. Yunnie, this is just for you.” Jaejoong said as Yuhno’s sister clicked play and a song began.

 

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin came up to them and gathered behind them.

(A/N PLEASE PLAY THIS SONG SO U CAN HEAR THE SONG!)

 

 

 

Everyone in the crowd was moved to cheers and tears. Yuhno had even let the tears fall. Jaejoong was misty eyed but tried to keep his composure to sing. Yuhno got up and embraced Jae. The two lost in their own world. The people around them ad disappeared.

 

“Baby *sniff* that was just *sniff* Omo you are just amazing.” Yuhno sniffled into Jae’s neck.

 

“Yunnie your my world, And I wanted to do something to show you just even a little insight into how much you mean to me.” Jae smiled sniffing his tears.

 

Yuhno and Jae wiped off each other’s tear stained faces and faced the crowd. Jae hugged Yoosu and Changkyu thanking them for the help in the secret surprise. He then hugged Yuhno’s sister and kissed her forehead. She blushed furiously. She always had a giggly side when it came to Jae. Yuhno’s mother rushed over to hug the boys crying like someone stole her cat.

 

“Omo my sons just beautiful. I am so happy I could burst” she cried.

 

“Yah, Umma no bursting please, I’m sure the maids wouldn’t like an exploded crazy lady all over the curtains.” Yuhno said playfully.

 

“JUNG YUHNO, always snarky with his Umma” She swatted his forehead only to turn and kiss it.

 

The night felt like it went on forever. Stories about the couple, some heated discussions about when Yunjae really started. People eventually began to leave until it was just the 6 left behind.

 

“Wow I can’t get over the turnout for this hyungs, and by the way your parents texted and said they will call when they arrive home, they were sad they couldn’t stay.” Yoochun said.

 

Changmin giggled when he saw KY fast asleep curled up in a ball on the couch.  Yoosu was sitting on chairs in the kitchen with Yunjae.

 

“You guys I couldn’t have done this without your support and help I really owe you.” Yuhno said Jae’s thigh gently.

 

“No worries hyung wouldn’t have it any other way.” Junsu said.

 

Jae noticed Changmin staring at his sleeping boyfriend like no one was there. He nudged the others to look. They all grinned.

 

“BabyMin why don’t you take BabyKy to your room and sleep. I know it’s been a rough day for all of us. Chun and Susu you too I know your tired since Chun wakes up at ungodly hours.” Jae said in his Umma mode.

 

They all nodded and agreed, when they got ready to leave Jae tilted his head.

 

“Yah where are you going guys?” he asked confused.

 

“Umma all this is yours and Appa’s we have our own suites SLEEP WELL” he giggled as the two couples left the penthouse.

 

Jae made the 0 face at Yuhno who chuckled. He stood up and spread Jaejoongs legs gently easing into them and embracing his socked fiance’.

 

“What is it baby?” he asked.

 

“All this for just us Yunnie?” he said

 

“Deh, upstairs is the bedrooms and the workout room and a music room.” He smiled gently kissing the elders forehead.

 

“Omo I want to see it alllll” Jae cooed like a kid.

 

“Ok but give me one second ok, don’t move I’ll be right back” Yuhno smiled and rushed up the stairs.

 

He grabbed a matchbook and began the ardous task of lighting the 9million candles he placed in the bedroom. He was still hell bent on not having with Jae. But he wanted to be romantic, possibly give him a massage.Or even just hold him in the night.

 

AISH SO MANY CANDLES DAMN IT !!!

 

Once he finished he rushed back down the stairs and went to scoop Jae up when Jae stopped him.

 

“No need My Yunnie, I have another surprise for you” he smiled.

 

Yuhno stood up and looked at him. Jae got down off the chair and stood up walking behind Yuhno and giving him a big backhug. Yuhno smiled knowing all to well what happened.

 

“Chunnie, give you a gift for tonight?” Yuhno smiled rubbing the laced hands now pressed into his stomach.

 

“Deh, same rule though I fall asleep it’s gone.” He smiled. Yuhno pulled him around to the front of him and smiled.

 

“Atleast you get a break from the crutches for that I am happy” Yuhno said.

 

“Well..Yunnie… I was kinda hoping you would KEEP me up” Jae blushed and hid his face. Before basically sprinting off to the stairs.

 

“Aish healed or not you be careful there handsome, Yah, come back here” Yuhno said chasing his running fiance’.

Jae stopped at the foot of the stairs to a set of double doors and a warm glow emitting from them. Yuhno came up behind him and wrapped his arms around him. Ushering them slowly into the doors. Yuhno opened them and smiled. Jae gasped.

"OMO YUNNIE IT'S MAGNIFICENT" he cooed.

 

 

HEY GUISE GUESS WHAT THE VOTES ArE IN AND THE STORY KEEPS GOING!! I KNOW YOUR WAITING FOR YUNJAE TO SMASH BEDFRAMES AND SUCH. IT WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER I NEED TO TWEAK A FEW ODD AND ENDS (TEEHEE).  IT WILL BE A life CHANGING EXPERIENCE FOR BOTH!! (HINT) I AM GLAD U GUYS WANT ME TO KEEP GOING I LOVE YOU ALL.

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*