Preparing the Path

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The next morning, Yuhno woke up very excited but very nervous. He was thankful that Hangeng was able to shield Yuhno’s thoughts from Jaejoong for the day; Or Jae would think he was a stark raving lunatic. He lay there admiring the sleeping beauty in his arms.

 

Changmin slept quite well considering the events of the previous night. He didn’t let them deter him. He loved KY far too much to let it. He filled KY in on Yuhno’s plan. KY was more than excited to help.

 

Yoosu was going to help too; Yuhno had to get a lot of things to make his plan perfect. Yoochun had to go pick up some people. Junsu was getting the food. Even Manager was helping he was going to get the flowers and other items.

 

Yuhno awoke so early he realized he had many hours before he NEEDED to get up. Hell it was still dark out. He pulled Jae tighter, who was stirred awake by his movement.

 

“Yunnie?  What. What time is it?” Jae said yawning.

 

“Minhae baby its still night go back to sleep I’m sorry I woke you” he said softly.

 

“It’s ok Yunnie; I don’t mind waking up when I get to see your handsome face.” Jae blushed.

 

“Awe baby you are so sweet. And don’t worry, you won’t have to ever wake up without me by your side” Yuhno cooed.

 

Jae liked the thought of that and snuggled on Yuhno’s neck. It sent chills down Yuhno’s spine.  Jae’s small hand was on Yuhno’s chest against his heart.

 

The thumping of his heart lulling Jae too sleep and shortly after Yuhno fell asleep Jae’s warm breath pulsing his neck.

 

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

“Mmmmm, Good morning Yunnie.” Jaejoong said smiling sleepily.

 

“Good morning my beautiful man” Yuhno said as he smacked the alarm off.

 

“Aish I am such a pabo Yunnie I fell asleep, and my gift from Chun is gone “Jae said pouting.

 

“its ok baby I am sure he could do it again if you wanted to.” Yuhno chuckled at the pout.

 

“What are we doing for the days off Yunnie?” Jaejoong said snuggling into Yuhno’s embrace.

 

Well, I was going to go play basketball with Chun and Susu for a little bit this morning” He said trying to not smile.

 

“I wish I could play too?!” Jae pouted again.

 

Yuhno couldn’t stand the pout he pulled the man’s face to his and softly kissed it away. The softness was so inviting.

 

“It’s ok my love you need rest. Changmin said he and KY was going to come hang out with you today” He smiled.

 

“OMO  that makes me happy, I really like what they have done for each other, BabyMin is so sweet and KY is still so gentle, and broken.” He was pleased with the visit.

 

“But Yunnie, I might miss you too much!” Jae pouted knowing it would gain him another of Yuhno’s kisses.

 

“Aigoo baby you’re going to kill me with that pout!”

 

Yuhno pulled him close again and kissed it away once again, but this time he added a bit of heat to the kiss.(A/N pun soup anyone?) Jae wrapped his arms around Yuhno’s neck and kissed him deeper.

 

“Mmmmm Yunnie kisses are like the best wakeup EVER!” he giggled.

 

Yuhno blushes and traced his finger down his cheek.

 

“Jae, waking up with you is like waking up in heaven” he smiled

 

Jaejoong blushed and cuddled his boyfriend close. Yuhno played with his hair softly. Inhaling Jae’s scent was something that always relaxed him. He had so much to do, and he had so many worries.

 

IS IT TOO SOON? WILL HE REJECT ME?  WILL THE BOSS APPROVE? WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GO PUBLIC? CAN WE GO PUBLIC? I DON’T CARE AS LONG AS I HAVE JAE IM HAPPY!

 

They lazily laid in bed till a knock came on the door. Yuhno got up and threw on a shirt. Kissed his boyfriends cheek and walked out to answer the door.

 

“Goooooood Morning Appa” Changmin shouted laughing. KY holding his hand smiling and rolling his eyes at Minnes goofiness.

 

“We come baring breakfast!” KY said timidly

 

“Omo perfect thank you guys come on in.” Yuhno said

 

“I will go get the food settled Deh?” KY said softly

 

“Arraso sweetie, I will help” Changmin said glowing.

 

“And I will go wake Jae “Yuhno said heading to the bedroom.

 

“Yah Yunnie who is it?” he asked.

 

“It’s our son’s with breakfast. Now let’s get you up and fed Deh baby?” he smiled crawling to Jae on the bed.

 

“Mmmmm yes I am starving.” He smiled rubbing his flat tone stomach.

 

“Up we go princess” Yuhno smiled and giggled lifting Jae up in is arms.

 

“YAH YUHNO IM A GUY!!” Jae playfully swatted the man on his forehead.

 

“Minhae my beautiful, pretty, y, yummy prince” Yuhno said

 

Jaejoong giggled and hid his face in Yuhno’s neck. He carried him out to the other two and set him down on the couch. Covering his lap with a blanket.

 

“Ummmmmaaaa” Changmin scooted over and hugged Jaejoong.

 

“Hey BabyMin how is my handsome son today, wheres My BabyKY?”

 

“In here Jae be right out” KY squealed from the kitchen.

 

“Omo Umma wait till you taste his kimichi stew it’s soooooo good, but not as good as Umma’s” Changmin covered his .

 

“Yah, it’s ok if it’s better Min I don’t mind.” He giggled

 

Yuhno laughed at the two and Ky came out of the kitchen balancing a tray with bowls and such on it. Yuhno grabbed the tray to help and set it down. KY nodded in thanks and headed back into the kitchen.

 

“Yah BabyMin go help your wife would ya?” Yuhno scoffed ruffling his hair.

 

“Appa yeeeeesh watch the hair” Changmin giggled and skipped to the kitchen.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno laughed and ran to get the door. Yoosu greeted him with smiles and high fives and whispers.

 

“you ready for this Yuhno hyung?’ Junsu asked.

 

“never wanted anything more in my life Su” he smiled

 

“Ok so we got to pick up the package at T.I.A correct?” Yoochun said looking around making sure no one heard.

 

“Deh, then bring it to the suite, I have to pack up all out stuff and move it to the new room. And then add my touch to it” Yuhno blushed.

 

“OMO he’s gonna die” Junsu said giggling.

 

“I hope not honey, that defeats the purpose”

 

“Aish pabo we can’t die remember. It was a figure of speech”

 

Yuhno made the shhhhh sound and they all went in to join the others.

 

“Yah look at what I found on our doorstep.” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Yes yes hyungs we have arrived you may commence to be happy” Yoochun joked.

 

“Yah you wish hyung.”  Changmin retorted, as he and KY made their way from the kitchen with breakfast.

 

 

They all sat down and enjoyed a warm, delicious breakfast. They all thanked KY for the thoughtful gesture. After eating they all convened in the sitting room.

 

“Umma KY and I are taking you out today. While Appa and the trouble twins play hoops is that ok?” Changmin spoke up.

 

“Deh BabyMin I’d love to spend time with my boys” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Yuhno we are going to go change we will meet you at the court arraso?” Yoochun smirked.

 

“Yah, and don’t think we will go easy on you hyung” Junsu chuckled

 

“Bring it” Yuhno said.

 

Everyone laughed at the banter of the three. Yoosu made their way back to their own suite. Yuhno carried Jaejoong to the bedroom to help him get dressed and change himself.

 

“Yunnie be careful playing arraso?” Jaejoong cooed.

 

“Always my love” He flashed the smile that made Jaejoong weak.

 

He grabbed an outfit for Jae. He chose something to fit the occasion. But, not too obvious. He found a pair of jeans that he remembered fitting Jaejoong nicely. And if he remembered the holes would keep his would free. He saw a sweater it screamed y yet sweet. It was gray and white striped. He held them up proudly to show Jaejoong who was watching.

 

“Wow Yunnie I really like that, if I didn’t know any better, I think you were trying to make me look cute.” He giggled.

 

“Yah baby I can’t do that when you are cuteness personified.” He blushed

 

He brought the clothes over and helped get them on Jaejoong. As many times as he has seen is bare skin he never got used to the warm molten lava feeling that his body felt seeing his creamy skin. His tight abs and back. His legs were just stunning he had no hair on them. Yuhno was breathless.

 

As he thought the holes in the jeans left his wound untouched. The sweater clung to his skin so nicely. He just couldn’t help but stare.

 

“Yunnie? Ummm earth to my handsome boyfriend? Hello anyone in there?” he snapped is fingers

 

“Minhae sorry baby just lost in your beauty” he blushed and walked to his closet.

 

Yuhno had to choose something for his fake basketball game, he threw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie and a beanie topped off the outfit. What he didn’t know was Jaejoong had now been stuck in the frozen zone.

 

“Yah baby wakey wakey?” he cooed.

 

Jaejoong just blushed and smiled. Yuhno walked over kneeled down in front of him and kissed him softly. Their lips danced together in a soft gentle rhythm.

 

“Yunnie I am going to miss you” Jaejoong pouted as Yuhno caressed his face.

 

“Awe my love it won’t be too long, and besides you need a break from my mug around all the time arraso?” he said sweetly

 

Jaejoong latched his arms around Yuhno’s shoulders locking his hands behind his neck.

 

“I will never ever ever ever need a break from you Yunnie. Are you going to miss me?” he asked sweetly

 

“Deh, I just hope I can concentrate with your beautiful smile all over my head.” He cooed into Jae’s ear.

 

He finished getting ready and scooped Jae up into his arms. Jae wrapped his arms around Yuhno’s neck and kissed his cheek. All Jaejoong could think of was.

 

OMO I FEEL SO SAFE IN HIS ARMS. I MEAN LOOK AT THIS MAN!!! MY MAN OMO SO HANDSOME. I WANT SO BAD TO GIVE MYSELF TO HIM DAMN STUPID LEG AND YOUR LAMENESS!!

 

Yuhno grinned and kissed his cheek back causing Jae to blush hard.

 

“Yunnie?” Jae asked softly in Yuhno’s ear as they made their way to the sitting room to join KY and Minnie.

 

“Deh beautiful?” he cooed back.

 

“It’s nothing never mind.” He smiled and looked at the two approaching them.

 

“You sure my love?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh it’s nothing I swear.” Jaejoong nodded.

 

“Yah Appa your slow” Changmin giggled.

 

“Ya Ya BabyMin, let’s just see how slow you get when your carrying your KY in your arms like this” Yuhno laughed.

 

Jaejoong giggled Changmin made a face, and KY Blushed hard. He hid his face from the rest of them.

 

“Ready Umma?” Changmin asked.

 

“Deh, BabyMin but ummm. Could you and BabyKy give us a minute please?” He winked.

 

“Ewwwww yes, we will wait outside, Catch you later Appa.” Changmin said hurrying out the door with his arm securely around KY.

 

Yuhno smiled wondering what the man in his arms was up to. He decided to sit down without letting him go.

 

“Yunnie, Kiss me!” Jaejoong said smiling.

 

“Ain’t got to ask me twice baby” Yuhno smiled closing the space between their lips.

 

The kiss at first was sweet, almost feather soft. But Jaejoong wanted more. He was going to be away from Yuhno for a few hours and the lack of his lips was almost unbearable to Jae. He gently bit Yuhno’s bottom lip. Yuhno was pleasantly surprised and excited. He gently let his tongue explore Jae’s mouth not missing a single spot. The two let their tongues tangle, and lips smash. The kiss was rough but not sloppy, it was precise and graceful. The two eventually parted the kiss. That inevitable strand of saliva still connecting them. Only for Yuhno to gently kiss it apart.

 

“Keep that up baby, and I might not be able to let you leave.” Yuhno said smiling.

 

“Miss me Yunnie, Be safe, and promise to come back?” Jae said softly a hint of sadness and worry.

 

“Baby, I will always come back to you, stop worrying please, you’re going to have fun with our sons, and I’m going to whoops the twin’s asses on the court. And when I come back to my beautiful man, I will shower him with kisses. Arraso?”  Yuhno said holding Jae tightly in a reassuring hug.

 

“Deh, your right. Aish I sound like a worried wife such a pabo” Jae giggled.

 

IF YOU ONLY KNEW MY JAE IF YOU ONLY KNEW.

 

Yuhno smiled crookedly and kissed the tip of Jaejoongs nose.

 

“Shall we my love?” he asked.

 

“Deh, would you get my crutches please Yunnie?” he replied.

 

Yuhno stood up and carried Jae over to the crutches and didn’t let him go until he was stable on them.

 

“Yah my armpits HATE ME!” Jae laughed.

 

They headed to the door and opened it to KY and Changmin kissing sweetly. The beamed with smiles.

 

“Ewwwww get a room boys!” Yuhno said jokingly.

 

KY broke the kiss and wiped his lips blushing and hiding his face. Changmin just gave a prideful look.

 

“Hey Umma you ready to party?” he asked.

 

Jaejoong his eyes and Yuhno laughed at the silliness.

 

“Yah Min listen, here is Umma’s pain meds. If he um gets one of his headaches. Make sure his EYES are covered. Arraso?” Yuhno was trying so hard to hide the glow factor from KY.

 

“Oh yeah Appa arraso. Anything else oh mighty protective one?” he mocked.

 

“Yah, be careful with my Jae, or no food for a week.” He laughed.

 

“YAH THAT’S CHILD ABUSE” Changmin cried.

 

“Damn Skippy it is so behave arraso?”

 

“Deh Yuhno hyung no worries, Minnie and I will keep Jae hyung in the greatest company and care.” KY spoke up.

 

Yuhno stopped in front of Jaejoong and kissed his forehead softly whispering.

 

“I love you baby, have fun arraso?” he smiled

 

“I love you more Yunnie, and be careful Deh?” Jaejoong smiled stealing one smaller kiss on Yuhno’s lips.

 

Yuhno watched as the three scurried off to the elevator.  He waited until the coast was clear which. For Yuhno was Changmin texting him saying that it was. Yuhno laughed at the Maknaes brilliance.

 

OKAY NOW TO GET THINGS READY!!!

 

Yuhno ran back to the suite and packed everything up. He took special care in not forgetting anything. Especially not that box in his closet.

 

He sent a text to Yoosu to meet him on the penthouse floor. He gathered all the belongings and called the staff to come move them.

 

“Hey guys ready to get to work?” Yuhno smiled as Yoosu strolled up grinning.

 

“Aish you guys are such erts” Yuhno laughed. Yoochun smirked and Junsu laughed.

 

“Oh and don’t forget to pick up the extra special package at T.I.A at exactly 6pm tonight got it?” Yuhno glanced to the two.

 

“Yes commander” Junsu replied.

 

The three headed up to the penthouse following the staff who was lugging all Yunjae’s belongings.  Once they arrived Yuhno opened the door.

 

“HOLY HYUNG” Junsu screamed.

 

“WOW THIS IS JUST WOW!” Chun smiled.

 

“Perfect like my Jae” Yuhno said blushing.

 

 

 

THE OUTFIT YUHNO CHOSE FOR JAE

YUHNOS FAKEOUT BASKETBALL OUTFIT

 

 

HEY GUISE SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I HAD WRITERS CONSTIPATION!!! LOL!! BUT IM ON A ROLL AGAIN. IF YOuR CONFUSED PLEASE TELL ME I AM USING A SPEECH PROGRAM TO WRITE NOW. SO I SAY WHAT I WANT AND IT TYPES iT FOR ME SO MUCH EASIER TO GET IT OUT NOW!!!

SO MUCH COMING@@

 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE COMMENT I DON"T BITE........HARD...

I LOVE MY SUBS AND COMMENTERS!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~*~K~*~*~*