Dreams and Touches

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The alarm clocks red and orange glow was the only light in Yuhno’s and Jaejoongs room. The two nestled together in the huge mountain of white down comforter.

 

***Jaejoongs Dream/Nightmare***

 

Jaejoong is walking down a hallway, almost like he was going on stage. But where were the others? He kept walking but his pace slowed.  He sees the others in the distance, surrounded by other men. He panics and races to them, only to fall crashing his knees into a cement wall. He lies there broken and bleeding.  His eyes race to the others, who are now walking towards him, the strange men still where they were. Yuhno kneels down and holds out his hand for Jaejoong. When Jaejoong grabs it , it burns Jaejoongs hand. He looks at Yuhno who, is still smiling. Yoochuns eyes are no flooded with tears, but as they fell he realized they were ice crystals. He forces himself to attempt to get up, and does. He looks to Changmin who is, holding a smiling Kyuhyun in his arms. Junsu was holding Yoochun consoling him.

 

What is going on? Who are those men? Minnie likes men?  Yuhno please tell me what is going on! I am scared!” he screamed.

 

 But the members just smiled. Junsu leaned down to Jaejoong and touched his hand. He felt a jolt and he jumped. Yuhno held his back to his chest, and he felt that stinging jolt again.

 

***END JAEJOONGS DREAM/NIGHTMARE***

 

Jaejoongs eyes fluttered open, during his peaceful sleep his back feeling like it was burning. He wiggled out of Yuhno’s firm grasp and removed his top.  He blamed it on the warmth of friction between the two. And not the intense very strange dreams he was having.

 

 

Smiling, he wiggled his way back into Yuhno’s arms, the leader only pulling him tighter, resulting in a “mmmf” from the giggling elder.

 

Jaejoong turned his weight to face the leader. He let his eyes trace every feature of the sleeping man.  His flowing hair, his soft, yet subtle eyes, his beautiful teeth.  His eyes trailed down, his strong neck and muscular shoulders, and his TATTOO!!!

 

The elder jumped at the new tattoo it, was on his left shoulder, and looked very new. He thought to himself…

 

“When the hell did he get that? It seems not even a day old, when did he have time? And why the symbol of KA?” the elder thought the questions burning his mind. (A/N; haha sorry for the pun and this is the tattoo)

 

Yuhno’s eyes fluttered open to see a beautiful man staring at him, he couldn’t help but giggle.

 

Jaejoong blushed and laughed. Yuhno then noticed that when his eyes opened he saw Jaejoong deep in thought as he glanced over him.

 

“Jaejoongie nightmare again? You look so thoughtful, are you ok?” he asked softly.

 

“Yes, I am fine Yuhno-ah, but when did you get a tattoo?” Jaejoong asked puzzled.

 

“Tattoo? I don’t have one, Jaejoong I think your overtired, come here and sleep!” The leader went to grasp the elder, when the elder jerked back.

 

“Yes you do Yuhno-ah it’s right th……” The elder s jaw dropped.

 

The tattoo was no longer emblazed (A/N; sorry pun again) on the leaders shoulder, nothing but soft bronzed skin, as if nothing was EVER there.

 

The elder put his hands in his hair, totally confused.

 

“I swear I saw it there! Maybe your right Yuhno I am super tired and my eyes played a game on me!”

 

The elder rested his face in his palms. This only caused Yuhno to wrap his arms around Jaejoongs waist, and pull him into his chest.

 

“Sleep Jaejoongie, maybe we can hang out together tomorrow. Perhaps lunch, shopping?” The leader said smiling, inhaling the scent of Jaejoongs hair.

 

“Deh, sounds like a plan, I do need new things." Pointing to his worn out sweats on the chair near the bed.

 

The two then let sleep hit them. Yuhno was last to fall asleep. In that time his fingers have found their way to Jaejoongs and laced together like a perfectly sewn item. Neither man realized it’s happened.

 

The men were awakened, to the manager knocking at the doors.  Changmin, already informed, as he shared the room with manager.

 

Yoochun groggily opened the door, rubbing his half-closed eyes.

 

“Yah why so early it’s a day off?” he mumbled his throat filled with sleep.

 

“Well we have to go to the dance studio, it’s only going to be for an short amount of time maybe 2 hours at most. Please inform Junsu and be ready to leave in 45minutes.” He rambled.

 

Yoochun nodded and sighed. He walked over to the sleeping Junsu and smiled. Kneeling down, he took Junsu’s dolphin plush and brushed it on his face. Junsu acting like it itched rubbed his face, and rolled over.

 

Yoochun then jumped on the other and tickled him, knowing he was faking to be asleep.

 

“YAH Chunnie S..St…Stop that I Give I Give!”  Junsu laughed and attempted to get out of it.

 

“We have to practice today but it’s a short run so get ready we leave in 40 minutes!” he said climbing off the other man.

 

Junsu nodded and jumped out of his bed stretching. Yoochun laughingly slapped his .

 

“Yah watch it mister!” Junsu chirped and went to the bathroom shutting the door the sound of the shower now on.

 

Next to be woken up was Yuhno and Jaejoong. Manager knocked for what seemed like forever.

 

“Aish these two can sleep through war!” he chuckled.

 

Yuhno roused hearing the knock, and looked to the soundly sleeping Jaejoong in his arms. He slowly maneuvered his way off the bed. Opening the door his eyes adjusting the the really obnoxious light in the hallway.

 

“Yes manager-sshi?” he asked squinting.

 

“Yuhno get the others together in the hall in 30 minutes we have to go over to the dance studio, but don’t worry it’s a short rehearsal. They have added 3 new parts to your “rising sun” dance. Lee Soo Man said only 2 hours is nessecary since it’s your day off!”

 

Yuhno agreed, and went back into his room. He went and washed his face, in a half attempt to wake up. Heading into the room he pulled back the shades. The sun shone in brightly. He glanced over to Jaejoong. He was taken aback as the sunlight danced on his figure. He then decided to wake him up, not truly wanting to disturb his sleep, after a rough night of sleep.

 

He went t over to the sleeping man and traced his fingers on his cheek.

 

“Jaejoongie wake up please.” He said whispering into his ear

 

Jaejoong softly opened his eyes and grinned. His face pushing into Yuhno’s touch.

 

“what time is it Yuhno-ah? The elder asked stretching and tossing the huge blanket off his small frame.

 

“It’s 6am Jaejoongie we have practice for 2 hours today. New parts have been added to our song and they want it right. But we still get the entire day and night off. I will still take you out as I promised.” He said smiling to the slender shirtless male sprawled out on the bed.

 

Jaejoong nodded and climbed off the bed. He headed into the bathroom, and began to get ready.

 

The men gathered in the hallway. All looking tired but ready. 

 

“So much for a full day off!” Changmin muttered ticking away on his phone.

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Hey Kyu we have a emergency practice this morning, but I am sure your sleeping. It’s only a short one so it’s still Lunch and GAME!  Sleep well Ky <3

 

Not even realizing he put the heart in he hit send and tucked his phone in his bag.

 

The boys soon gathered in the van and made their way to the dance studio.  They arrive and begin to practice almost immediately, wanting to end it so they can have a fun day off.

 

“Then in this section instead of running to the front of the stage to start, we want you to jump like your coming up or “rising”, and then freeze your poses” the dance creator said to the men.

 

They ran through the section and got lined up for the new piece.

 

“And 3, 2, 1 JUMP!” The dance creator spoke. And the boys nailed it. Or so they thought. The cheers where interrupted by a blood curdling scream.

 

So I think 3 came out well! Do You?  And I want to thank my readers. It means alot to  me to get your comments. There is still so much more to come. Why did Jaejoong have the odd nightmare?  The Tattoo?  The Scream?  Stay tuned I will have chapter four out later on today. As I have started it already. Possibly a triple update. Who knows :)   I LOVE MY READERS AND SUBS!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

PLEASE COMMENT SILENT READERS MAKE ME SAD.

KAMSAMNIDA

~*K*~