Gathering Of The Princes Pt2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“Coming? Who’s coming?” Junsu asked drying off becoming nervous.

 

“No one dangerous I assure you.” Leetuk said

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Leetuk walked over to the door, everyone watched him with baited breath. Junsu scooted closer to Yoochun who instinctively wrapped and arm around his waist and assured him he was by his side.

 

“YAH what the hell is going on?” Yoochun asked Yesung

 

“We are introducing you to your elemental brothers, even though there is really no point.” Yesung says grinning

 

“Brothers? You mean other people like us?” Junsu asked

 

“Deh, more like you than you could imagine.” Yesung said as he glanced to Ry winking.

 

Leetuk is heard heading back to the room, but he’s not alone. Yoochun looks up and nearly falls off the table. There walking into the abandoned room is not only Leetuk. He is stunned to see Yuhno and Jaejoong walking with him smiling and chatting. Also behind him was four others. Siwon, Eunhyuk, Hangeng and Sungmin.

 

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE TING ME ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Yoochun said.

 

“Yah is that anyway to greet your brothers Chun?” Yuhno said laughing.

 

Junsu hopped off the table and hugged Jae and Yuhno. Jaejoong giggled. Yoochun high fived Yuhno and rolled his eyes.

 

“Well I guess fate wants us together more than we had thought.” Yoochun laughed.

 

“We are missing one of the princes.” Ry said looking around.

 

“Deh but he is not able to be here he is protecting his loved one at the moment.” Hangeng said smiling

 

The boys heads snapped to Hangengs comment. They knew right then who it was. And it didn’t help Jaejoong had the power to see past games.

 

“are you kidding Han? Our BabyMin is an elemental as well?" Jaejoong said stunned

 

“Deh, he is your brother..Err..Son. Man you guys are too cute with your little family.” Hangeng laughed.

 

Siwon nudged Hangeng. Who read his thought of “Don’t get too close you will deter your job”. Hangeng coughed.

 

“You see Kyuhyun is what we call a non-elemental. He is unaware of our existence just as you were.” Yesung said.

 

“We have never had an elemental fall in love with a non-elemental, this is all new for us as well.” Siwon said.

 

“For now we beg that you just go about life as normal as possible. Control your powers. Don’t let them control you. Something will be coming and we need to figure it out to decide the best course of action.” Siwon said.

 

“Donghae and Heechul have talked with Changmin about everything happening here. They are with him and Kyu right now.” Hangeng speaks.

 

“And Changmin is VERY happy that his four brothers are truly his four brothers.” Hangeng added.

 

Jaejoong and Yuhno knew he was reading the situation with his own mind. Jaejoong smiled and gripped Yuhnos hand.

 

“We have our fan meet tomorrow, is there anything we should know?” Yuhno asked his leader side kicking into full gear.

 

“Aniyo just go back to your life. As I said when the situation is figured out we will let you know. And we will go from there.” Siwon said seriously

 

“Yah easier said than done, I mean come on one minute we are having fun normal guys hanging out, next thing you know we are fated by the elements with super powers and we are princes. Talk about NOT NORMAL.” Yoochun chucked.

 

The other laughed and patted him softly.

 

“Yuhno are you and Jaejoong fully stocked with kick powers too?” Yoochun asks excitedly.

 

Yuhno pushed Jae’s wheelchair next to a chair for him to sit in and still be able to hold his lovers hand. He smiles at Jaejoong and kisses his cheek.

 

“Deh, we have some powers, care to see?” Yuhno said almost boasting but not quite.

 

“DEH PLEASE SHOW US OH GREAT LEADER.” Yoochun giggled

 

“Smartass” Junsu chuckled and slapped his arm playfully. Earning a look from Yoochun

 

Siwon and Hangeng stepped back and smiled.  The others gathered to watch the powers reveal themselves.

 

“You first baby.” Yuhno bowed before Jaejoong who was blushing.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes and began to search for something. Everyone watched curiously. Yuhno smiled and tried very hard not to think anything y or the like. Which was truly difficult considering. I mean he did have a beautifully handsome angelic almost mystical boyfriend. Who wouldn’t want to. *COUGH*

 

Jaejoong opened his now glowing beautiful purple eyes. Yoochun and Junsu were stunned.

 

“Omo that is fricken wicked. What in the hell is he doing?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Chun, I have to say this to your privately please come” Jaejoong said

 

Yoochun jumped off the table and leaned down to Jaejoong who smiled and whispered in his ear.

 

“That question your thinking about asking, trust yourself and in Junsu and do it.” He said softly.

 

The color in Jae’s eyes was brilliant and Junsu couldn’t help but stare. Yoochun headed back to his lover putting his arm back around his waist and smiling brilliantly.

 

“Su yes to answer that question.” Jaejoong grinned.

 

Junsu popped his hand over his mouth and blushed hard. He was simply stunned. Yoochun noticed but figured he would ask him later.

 

“Now for Jaejoong and Yoochun weather control is a common power they share. So we won’t show that one. As it’s very draining for the princes and Jaejoong is still *cough* recovering from his power demo earlier. And Jaejoong again I’m sorry.” Siwon said timidly

 

“Aniyo Siwon we forgave you for that remember. Don’t worry.” Jaejoong smiled as Yuhno did too.

 

“hey guys feet off the floor please Yuhno is going for the big guns first.” Hangeng giggled

 

“Showoff” Jaejoong said giggling pretend punching his lover.

 

Yuhno smiled and checked to make sure everyone was protected before closing his eyes. Everyone watched. The room began to get very cold. Junsu found himself snuggling closer to Yoochun The floor taking on a skating rinks appearance. Yoochun touched it with his foot.

 

“Holy is he doing this?” he asked

 

Jaejoong nodded and pulled his hood on looking at Yuhno still amazed with his powers. The room then took a warming feel. The ice began to fade away. It was becoming unbearably hot. Jaejoong took a look at Yuhno worried that he was going to overdo it. Siwon took his juice and spilled some on the floor it sizzled away like butter on a hot frying pan. Junsu and Yoochun were completely blown away, and sweaty.

 

Yuhno slowly brought the temperature back into normal and fell back against the wall gently. Jaejoong grabbed the bottle of water in the bag on the wheelchairs handle and handed it to his dehydrated boyfriend.

 

“Drink Yunnie.” Jaejoong cooed. Yuhno took the water and winked at his boyfriend.

 

“Kamsamnida baby” He said guzzling the water down.

 

“So you can literally freeze or fry someone Yuhno that is so ing cool.” Junsu said

 

“Well um yeah I guess I could.” Yuhno said panting still drinking his water.

 

Siwon grabbed a few papers off a bulletin board and placed them on the floor. Hangeng grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall nearby.

 

“What in the hell?” Yoochun said watching the two.

 

Yuhno stood up finishing the last of his water. He looked at Yoochun and Junsu.

 

“This is my favorite one.” He said smiling brightly.

 

Yuhno did as before closing his eyes focusing and raised his fingers to the papers which instantly burst into blue flame. He opened his eyes admiring his work.

 

“That’s some crazy Yuhno you’re like a fricken fire starter” Yoochun said amazed

 

“Yeah well I guess you’re right.” Yuhno said smiling and sitting with his boyfriend immediately taking his hand into his.

 

Jaejoong touched Yuhno’s face softly so proud of his boyfriend who was now digging through the bag for another bottle of water which he found and began to guzzle down.

 

“Easy Yunnie.” Jaejoong said softly.

 

“Well this has been a very ummm well it. It has been a wild day.” Yoochun said and everyone nodded.

 

“We will take our leave now, it’s still daylight out and I am sure you guys want to rest for your event tomorrow.” Siwon said.

 

“Yah Leetuk and Kangin are doing the event as well” Yuhno said drinking still from his water bottle.

 

“Deh we are asking you guys the questions from the fans” Leetuk said. Kangin nodded.

 

“Just remember tell no one else of this. It’s imperative it remains a secret. And we will still be watching and guiding you from a distance.” Hangeng said

 

“Yah that’s awkward and creepy” Yoochun said

 

“Aniyo we watch you only through your powers. We don’t do the creepy invasive watching like those bogus TV shows.” Siwon said.

 

“Ah I see, that’s good then.” Yoochun said happy he was still able to keep his life and things private.

 

The men all stood and bowed and hugged talking a bit amongst each other before the four guys where alone.

 

“Can you believe this insanity?” Yoochun finally broke the silence.

 

“I know its nuts, but fate chose us Chun and me I am personally proud that fate chose us.” Jaejoong said.

 

“I wonder what IT is that is coming it seems rather ominous” Junsu said.

 

“Well we need to go back to normal and trust in our guardians. So let’s head back and relax it’s still early and we have all night. Plus we need to be rested for tomorrow.” Yuhno said

 

They agreed and headed back to the suite. They entered the suite and smiled to Changmin who excitedly ran over and hugged them all. He didn’t have to explain his excitement. They all moved into the media room. Yoochun plopping down on the same couch he resided on earlier and Junsu climbed into his lap and nuzzled into his body.

 

Changmin sat back down and smiled when Kyu laid his head on his lap and looked over at everyone blushing. Changmin just his arm softly.

 

Yuhno pulled Jaejoong out of his chair and carried him to the couch resuming the same position as it was comfortable to Jaejoong and his leg. He grabbed a blanket and laid it over the both of them. He grabbed a bottle of juice and guzzled it down. The others laughed quietly.

 

They didn’t know what was coming but they were convinced that now knowing they were the 5 princes, they would face it together not only as the princes but as a family. Together as 5 They could do anything.

 

 

SO GUISE THEY ALL KNOW NOW. ARE YOU HAPPY EVERYONE HAS THIER POWERS.I AM NOW I CAN DO MORE FUN STUFF!!! THANK YOU AGAIN GUISE FOR LOVING MY STORY I ASSURE YOU THERE IS SO MUCH MORE COMING!! HERES A FEW HINTS

YUNJAE

TRAINING

A BATTLE

CONFESSIONS

TRUTHS REVEALED

WEDDINGS

BABIES

AND MUCH  MORE

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~K~*~*~*