Confession~ Family~ Awareness~Completion

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Everyone had gathered in Yunjae’s suite for movie night. The suite had a media room. It had 4 sets of loveseats. A huge television and it was just very homey. Changmin and Yuhno had decided earlier to make snacks for movie night. Yuhno felt so happy at that moment in the kitchen with Changmin. He felt almost like a father.  It made his mind wander. Changmin felt so appreciated and loved. They decided to make mini pizzas, Tteokbokki, as well as popcorn and pretzels.

 

The two of them occasionally peeking in to check on the sleeping two.  A knock came on the door.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno went to answer it fast so it wouldn’t wake the pair. He opened the door and smiled seeing Yoosu hand in hand with a few boxes of beers.

 

“Shhh Jae and KY are sleeping in the bedroom come to the kitchen.” He whispered to the duo

 

They followed him to the kitchen and Changmin lit up.

 

“Hyungs you’re here I am so glad you came.” He squeaked before hugging them

 

Yoosu was a bit taken aback by him hugging; it was very much not like him. The boy who hates skinship was now offering it.

 

“Yah Yuhno hyung did you slip him a drug?” Yoochun chuckled and ruffled Changmin’s hair.  He knew what was changing his dongasaeng and he loved it.

 

“Yunnnnnieeee” Jaejoong called from the bedroom causing Yuhno to drop what he was doing and rush to the room Changmin following suit.

 

Yuhno opened the door and saw Jaejoong smiling yawning. But Kyu wasn’t in the bed anymore. Changmin tensed up.

 

“Relax BabyMin he wasn’t kidnapped or ran away he’s using the bathroom.” Jaejoong smiled knowing his power took over a minute there.

 

The bathroom door opened and Kyu came out rubbing his eyes. His face riddled with bruises. He smiled seeing Changmin and raced over to hug him.

 

“Minnie your back, I missed you.” He whispered then blushed and lowered his head.

 

Yunjae smiled at the pair. They felt like proud parents.  Yuhno picked up Jaejoong and carried him to the kitchen. He gently shut the door with his foot as they left the two alone.

 

“KY you ok?” Changmin asked sweetly still embracing the boy.

 

“Deh much better now that your back.” Kyu blushed.

 

Changmin pulled Kyu to the couch near the bed and pulled him onto his lap. He gently brushed stray hairs behind his ears. Kyu gazed at him starry eyed.

 

“KY I need to ask you something, and don’t feel obligated to say yes ok?” he asked caressing the one undamaged spot on his cheek.

 

Kyu nodded and listened intently.

 

“I realized a long time ago you are my best friend. I loved hanging out, gaming, all the fun we have had. I don’t know when my liking grew. I knew when I saw you my heart would race. But I always thought it was because we get so intense gaming and such it was just that. But when H...When the thing happened at the party and you ran off upset. It hurt me like nothing ever has. When we couldn’t find you it scared me like nothing ever has. When you confessed to me it moved me like nothing ever has. Holding you made me feel so warm and loved. I told you I was falling for you and the truth is...” He stopped talking for a minute.

 

Kyu was rigid. He didn’t know what was coming. Changmin never confessed anything he said he was falling for Kyu. But could everything that happened change his outlook? Changmin wrapped his arms around Kyu and leaned his forehead to Kyus.

 

“The truth is. When everything happened today, I felt like the life was being out of me. I wanted to die right there. When we found you my heart shattered. I felt in that moment that I didn’t deserve you. I couldn’t protect you from what happened. But I knew right then and there that I wanted to make it up to you. To protect you, to comfort you and to hold you close. KY what I am getting at is that. I am no longer falling in love with you. I am hopelessly and utterly in love with you. I love you with every fiber of my being.” Changmin took a breath and looked at Kyu.

 

Kyu was now staring at Changmin with silent tears rolling down his cheeks. Changmin took is thumb and softly wiped them away trying carefully to press into the bruising on his cheeks. He felt himself get nervous with Kyu not saying anything.

 

“KY are you ok? I am sorry if I am overwhelming you it’s jus...” Changmin gets cut off

 

“Minnie that was the most amazing beautiful confession ever. I am not overwhelmed if anything you just made everything bad go away. You couldn’t have stopped what happened. And I don’t want you to feel guilty about it. You saved me down there. You hear me YOU SAVED ME. I am more in love with you now than before. You are everything to me. And I love you Shim Changmin with everything I have I love you.” Kyu spoke gracefully and composed.

 

“KY may I ask one more question?” Changmin smiled

 

“Deh of course Minnie anything ask away.”

 

“Be my boyfriend!” He said shyly

 

“I would be honored and privileged Minnie.” Kyu replied smiling

 

Changmin pulled the boy into his arms and pecked butterfly kisses so carefully on his face keeping aware of his bruises.

 

“Aish silly you missed a spot” Kyu said giggling

 

“Bwoah where let me get it now.” Changmin said

 

“Right here.” Kyu pointed to his lips

 

Changmin captured his lips softly at first the tip of his tongue brushing against Kyus lips. He gently nipped at his bottom lip asking for access. Kyu responded and parted his lips. At first they let their tongues graze each other. Changmin was shocked when Kyu his tongue into his mouth. So Changmin returned the favor. The kiss kept a passionate tone, never lustful.

 

They ended the kiss and gazed at each other. Smiles adorn their faces. Love in their hearts.

 

“We should go join the others Minnie.” Kyu said softly

 

“Deh lets go KY” Changmin gently set him down off is lap and took his hand lacing their fingers together and heading towards the door.

 

When they arrived in the kitchen, they were met with a bunch of smiles and prideful expressions. Changmin couldn’t help but notice Yunjae’s expressions. They looked like they were proud of him for being true to his heart. And in that moment he felt he was truly home.

 

“Yah! Movie time kiddies.” Yoochun said causing the group to laugh.

 

They all headed to the media room. Junsu excused himself to use the toilet. Once in the bathroom he leaned against the door.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME. WHY AM I SEEING ALL THESE IMAGES IN MY BRAIN?

 

Junsu was seeing images of all his friends, flashing in his mind like constant flashes of pictures. It made him feel weak. His knees began to buckle. Then everything went black. Junsu had passed out in the bathroom against the door.

 

Yoochun realized his boyfriend was gone for longer than normal. He decided to check on him. 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Honey are you ok in there?" He asked through the door.

 

No Answer

 

"Susu open up your scaring me now." he demanded

 

BANG BANG BANG

 

The door slightly opened when Yoochun rapped at it but something was against it, he couldn't open it. He kneeled down looking through the crack in the door and saw Junsu's arm.

 

"BABY!!!" he cried

 

He firmly but gently used all his strength to push the door open with his boyfriend slumped against it. He darted inside and kneeled cradling his unconcious boyfriend.

 

"Honey wake up please what is wrong, please open your eyes." He cried into the neck of Junsu.

 

Junsu didn't move. Yoochun gently set him down and grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and grabbed the smelling salt from it. He cracked it open and waved it under the mans nose. He scrunched up and his eyes popped open.

 

"Chh.Chunnie what happened?" Junsu said 

 

"I don't know honey you were out cold on the floor. Did you fall? " He asked concerned.

 

Yoochun held him close and kissed his head relieved he was ok.

 

"Aniyo I just felt really tired and next thing I know I am here in your arms. I have to say I kind of like it." he giggled

 

"Aish you little... You scared me honey." Yoochun said serious.

 

"Im sorry Chunnieboo, I think im just overstressed and not get enough sleep." He said convincing

 

"Come then you can lay with me while we watch movies, and if your tired sleep. I will carry you back to our suite when we are done."

 

Junsu agreeed and stood up, telling him he really did need to use the toilet now, and splash some water on his face. Yoochun agreed but refused to go far. Instead he stood outside the door. Junsu was greatful for such and amazingly caring boyfriend.

 

Junsu felt a tender spot on his stomach and lifted his shirt to check it. he was shocked to see right under his navel a symbol.  The Symbol for CHI.

 

WHAT IN THE IS THIS? OMO I AM TIRED IM HALLUCINATING NOW!! I JUST NEED TO REST. SORRY CHUNNIE NO FOR YOU TONIGHT. 

 

He chuckled.

 

He exited the bathroom. Yoochun wrapped an arm around his waist and they headed to the media room to join the guys.

 

"Yah please tell me you guys didn't have in our bathroom!" Yuhno joked

 

"Yep and your bed sorry hyung, can't be helped he's just to yummy" Yoochun said laughing

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and rested his head back on Yuhno's chest.  Yunjae were nestled on the middle couch facing the TV. Yuhno had his legs spread and Jae sat in between them resting his leg on the couch. Yoosu took the left couch. Junsu layed down resting his head on the lap of Yoochun. Who was his arm with his fingers. Changkyu took the right couch. Kyu was nestled in Changmins lap his head resting on the collarbone of Changmin, who kept his arms wrapped around the boy. Yuhno the movie. And they all relaxed.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yoochun decided to get it since it would be rough for Yuhno to move Jae. He opened the door and almost fell over. There standing in the door was......

 

 

HEY GUISE HAPPY EASTER OR PASSOVER OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE. I AM HEADED TO A FAMILY EVENT AND WILL BE HOME LATER I LEFT U WITH A CLIFFY SOWWWY NO KILLING AUTHOR-SSHI. I WILL BE ADDING 2 CHAPTERS WHEN I GET HOME!!
I LOVE MY SUBBIES AND COMMENTERS

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~K*~*~~*

 

 

This is the media room