Rest Well

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“Isn’t he greasy?” Jaejoong laughingly called out Yoochun to the fans at the end of the show. The fans cheered as the boys said there final words to the audience.

 

“I’m greasy? It’s my charm.” The deep voiced singer responded smiling. The audience in an uproar of cheers, and screams. The 5 boys, laughing heartily at the banter.

 

They head offstage, another show successfully completed. Sweaty and tired, but content and prideful. They head into the changing rooms to take off the stage costumes, and get into their own clothes. Soon thereafter, heading to another room, for post interview, and photos.

 

“Boys after all the interviews, and press junkets, and photos, we will go to the hotel.  You have been given one day off for a sold out audience.” The manager tells the boys as they are getting hair and makeup redone.

They all are happy, to have a day off. Changmin immediately yanks out his IPhone 5, and starts ticking a text.

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Hey Kyu I have tomorrow off from activities. GAME ON!!! But pleaseeee can we get lunch first?

 

To: BeautifulMin

From: GamerKyu

Sound Perfect I only have one activity in the early morning. Aish always with food. How was the show. I heard it was amazing.

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

It was intense. I think we nailed it. I felt like crap but, Umma Jaejoong came to the rescue. I feel much better.

 

To: BeautifulMin

From: GamerKyu

That’s awesome. I am proud. My best friend always giving 150%. When I get to Japan I will text you we are leaving now. Sleep Well Minnie <3

 

Changmin read that last text, and felt a shiver go down his spine. A confused look crossed his face. He thought

“Did he just call me Minnie and give me a heart? That’s New!”

 

To: KyKy (^^)

From: Number1Maknae

Have a safe trip, rest well, and I will see you soon. I will sleep well now.  (Pausing for a minute he wanted to send a heart back to see the reaction to make sure he wasn’t delirious) Goodnight KyKy <3

 

He hit the send button and took a deep breath. Worse case he could play it off as he was being silly. But something inside of him was screaming it wasn’t Kyu being silly it was meant to be put in that text.

 

Ignoring that he joins s and they sat down to replenish their energies with a huge spread of food.

 

“YAH hurry guys Changmin the FOOD MONSTER is here!” Junsu, laughing and the others joining. Changmin, shaking his head, and filling up a plate.

 

Jaejoong finished first and flopped down on the couch in the changing room, tired. Yuhno watched him go and lie down and raised a brow. He finished his meal not taking his eyes off Jaejoong. 

 

Junsu and Yoochun were sitting in front of a TV, watching a soccer game, cheering and laughing. Yoochun had his arm around Junsu’s shoulder.  Out  of the blue the two jump up hollering, and cheering.

 

“WE WON WE WON YES WOOHOO!” Junsu ran around high fiving the members and staff. All except for Yoochun, who in fact looked hurt? Thinking he would be the first to get a high five. He picked up his water, only to realize it was frozen solid. He looked at it curiously, and figured staff may have given him a new one that was frozen to stay cold . He set it down and when he went to sit back down Junsu grabbed him and enveloped him in a huge hug, followed by the high five he was desperately wanting from the man.

 

A smile bridged his lips, that was almost glowing. He sat down and Junsu joined. They opted to watch a variety show, and soon found themselves falling asleep. Changmin was cozied up on another couch with is music in his ears and clicking away on a laptop. Everyone knew if he was on his laptop he was more than likely playing video games. His favorite pastime.

 

“Okay boys lets head to the hotel, we are all done!” the manager chirped.  Junsu woke Yoochun up, and they got ready to leave. Changmin got his gear together. Yuhno noticed Jaejoong wasn’t near and checked the change room. Laying on the couch huddled up in a ball was Jaejoong sleeping soundly.

 

Yuhno smiled and was frozen for a minute. He went over and kneeled down, gently rubbing Jaejoongs shoulder.

 

“Jaejoongie wake up, we are leaving.” He said softly to the elder.  “Mmmpph!” The elder mumbled and curled tighter into a ball.

 

Yuhno decided, to not wake him and softly took him into his arms, carefully to not jostle the sleeping man. Once secured in his arms he was almost overcome with Jaejoongs scent. But brushed it off. The elder shivered greatly in his arms so Yuhno held him close. Halfway to the vans Jaejoong woke up, a look of warmth on his face. Realizing he was in Yuhno’s arms he decided to play it safe and pretend to be sleeping still. He nuzzled his face into Yuhno’s neck. He realized he was now sweating. Why is he so warm. Jaejoongs face began to feel really warm, turning almost hot. He lifted his face worried. Yuhno saw him stir.

 

“Ah your awake sleepy!.” He said cutely. “Yah Yuhno are you feeling sick?” Jaejoong asked concerned. A fever maybe is why he’s so hot to touch.

 

“Aniyo why?” He said confuse. The elder reached up and felt his forehead, it was warm but then suddenly it cooled down. Jaejoong looked puzzled, but his rational mind decided it was his tiredness.

 

The members all climbed into the van, Yuhno setting Jaejoong down. But as soon as they were seated Jaejoong laid his head on Yuhno’s shoulder, trying to feel his warmth again. Yuhno gently the fabric on Jaejoongs leg. Changmin rolling his eyes thinking to himself.

 

“These four are so oblivious it’s ridiculous!”

 

They soon arrived at the hotel, the manager securing a private entry. Handed keys to 3 rooms, the boys all decided who would sleep where with Rock Paper Scissors.

 

“So it’s Jae and I in one room, Yoochun and Changmin in another and Junsu you get to bunk with manager!” Yuhno called out the room arrangements.

 

Changmin grimaced, looking at Junsu. Something was telling him to trade rooms with Junsu, and deciding just that he took Junsu aside and offered the trade. Junsu gladly accepted. 

 

And with that the boys head to the rooms, and get settled in. Only to find themselves migrating to Yuhno and Jaejoongs room. Giggling and joking around. After a few hours of hanging out in the room they all go to their rooms and tuck in for the night.

 

Yuhno grabs his pajamas. Choosing a pair of black and white plaid fleece pajama bottoms and a white wife beater. He changes into them and crawls into his double bed sighing his body relieved.

 

Jaejoong grabs a pair of purple pajama bottoms with a matching top and goes into the bathroom to change. He shortly thereafter comes out and hops into his own double bed, covering himself with the huge down comforter.

 

In the next room over was Yoochun and Junsu, already tucked in and talking to each other about the game earlier. Yoochun sleeping in a simple pair of boxers and a t shirt. And Junsu in a dolphin print pajama set.

 

And in the very last room Changmin and manager already sleeping. Changmin grabs his pajamas and throws them on, his choice was super Mario footy pajamas.

 

Sleep overcame all the boys. All that could be heard was silence.

 

In Jaejoong and Yuhnos room the two eldest slept peacefully, Jaejoong suddenly popped up from his slumber, and looked around as if in a daze. He glances over to Yuhno, and creeps softly out of his own bed. Only to crawl into Yuhno’s. The leader opens his eyes and is a bit startled, at the new movement in his bed. He see’s Jaejoong who is facing away from him, and hesitantly puts a hand on his shoulder.

 

“Jaejoongie are you ok?” he asks in a hushed tone.

 

“Just…h..had a nightmare Yuhno I’m sorry for waking you. I’ll go back into my bed.” The elder says almost sad sounding.

 

The leader grabs his side and pulls him into his chest. 

 

“Jae stay please.”  The leader said calmly almost firm.

 

The elder rested his head against the leader, and felt sleep take him under. The leader followed soon thereafter.

 

Little did any of them realize the events about to unfold?

 

Okay guys Chapter 2. I am pleased with it.  I was mad because I was ready to post it and my computer decided to be a little and crap overheat. (possibly because of my huge amount of Kpop hotness LOL) But I had to rewrite it. I hope you guys like it.  What do you think Jae had a nightmare about? Why do you think Changmin spazzed about a simple text from his best friend. Subscribe and comment and find out. Chapter three is being written as we speak.

Kamsamnida

**~K~**