Gardens and Couples

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“Three powers have awoken. If all five come to awaken we are in trouble.” A voice says

 

“We have never encountered this in this magnitude thought boss.” Another voice says

 

“What will happen when two princes combine powers?” a timid voice questions

 

“As in….ual combining?” the first voice asks

 

“Well the consequences for us…. I don’t even want to think of it. It WILL NOT HAPPEN.” The voice says

 

“We will stop them somehow.” They all join in agreeing.

*******************************************************************************************************

 

A tiny stream of light enters Yunjaes room. Yuhno is in the kitchen making a delicious breakfast. He has the door closed to avoid waking his sleeping beauty.  He hums softly while stirring a bowl.  He takes out a tray and places a glass of fresh squeezed juice on it. He carefully adds a napkin folded with untensils. He fills a smaller bowl with porridge. He sets that on the tray, as well as some meats and a bit of egg. He smiles at his work. He grabs a cup and puts it under the faucet. He grabs one single lily out of a bouquet and pops it in the water placing it on the tray.

 

“there perfect.” He smiled with pride.

 

He takes the tray into the bedroom and sets it on the table. He gently crawls into bed aware of Jae’s hurting leg. He is astonished when he notices the sunlight grazing his sleeping face. He looked almost godlike. He softly moved a bit of hair off his cheek and places a feather soft kiss on his cheek.

 

“Baby would you like to get up and have breakfast?” he cooed into the sleeping mans ear.

 

Jae smiled almost immediately and rolled his head over to face the beautiful man whispering gently into his ear.

 

“Mmmm morning Yunnie, and breakfast sounds great did you order some?” Jaejoong said yawning his body waking now.

 

Yuhno grinned and jumped off the bed grabbing the breakfast masterpiece he has created for his boyfriend. He walks over and sets it beside Jae on the bed.

 

“I made breakfast this morning just for you my baby.” He said

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes wider, letting them focus. He blushed and smiled at the beautiful food next to him. He took the flower and sniffed it softly.

 

“My Yunnie did you do all this just for me?” Jae chirped

 

“Deh, my handsome prince deserves everything in this world.” Yuhno replied

 

“Yunnie I have it all because I have you.” Jaejoong hid his face blushing

 

Yuhno tilted his head back up with his finger under his chin. He pressed his lips onto Jaes and caressed his cheek.

 

“Arraso you made me fall in love with you again.” Yuhno blushed

 

He sat down next to the tray and laid the napkin on Jaes lap he took out the chopsticks and picked up some egg and meat and fed it to Jae, who smiled at the sweetness.

 

“Omo Yunnie this is fantastic.” He smiled

 

“Kamsamnida only the best for my baby”

 

The couple shared the breakfast under the instance of Jae, begging Yuhno to eat more. After the meal was devoured Yuhno took the tray back into the kitchen and washed the dishes quickly. He returned to the room seeing Jaejoong try to climb into his chair alone.

 

“Yah baby what are you doing?” he squealed rushing to assist the man into the chair.

 

“I um have to ahem you know.” Jae said shyly

 

Yuhno chuckled. Even though he has helped him to the bathroom many times Jae still gets flustered and red. He picked him up always careful of the injury and did as he always does while he does his business. He never peeks even though he really wanted to.

 

He takes him back to the bed and lies him down gently propping him up with pillows so he’s sitting comfortably. As he is fluffing the pillows he looks up a little capturing his eyes with his own. He realizes they are glowing and is awestruck.

 

“Baby what is it?” Yuhno’s warm minty breath rushes over Jaes lips.

 

“It’s just…I just..You are so breathtaking Yunnie. I see why all the fangirls and fanboys want to eat you up.”

 

Yuhno blushes and smiles

 

“But baby you are far more desirable as a lover, or husband to the majority of them.” Yuhno said

 

Jaejoong didn’t seem affected by his statement like he was disbelieving his boyfriend. Yuhno went over to his bed and slid out his laptop. He walked back over and sat down next to Jaejoong who took the opportunity to rest his head against his shoulder. Causing Yuhno to smile. He typed in hot Korean men and Jaejoong was shocked to see his face all over.

 

“Yah why is my face near that guys YUCK!!” Jaejoong was truly disgusted and hid his face in Yuhnos chest. Yuhno laughed.

 

“Awww baby it’s not that bad see look.” Yuhno quickly clicked his hidden bookmark tab labeled Yunjae. It was all pictures of them in different ways.

 

Jaejoong looked and ad a huge grin on his face.

 

“Oh Yunnie look at all these fan pictures. Wait some aren’t even fan pictures they are really us. Man they are sneaky buggers aren’t they.” Jaejoong giggled

 

“Yah I bet they don’t even realize a lot of them are really 100% real.” Yuhno said

 

Jaejoong scrolled through the countless amounts of Yunjae pictures. He was in awe of the work people do to make them look y together. He suddenly makes a unpleasant sound.

 

“What in the is this? WHY AM I IN A DRESS? I am not a fricken girl” he spat

 

He had found a fan picture where his face was plastered on a photo with Yuhno and a fan girl. He was appalled.

 

“Awe baby you make a cute girl.” Yuhno said giggling

 

Jae smacked his thigh gently and pouted. Turning his head away from the madness.

 

“Yah I have a not a , why in the Sam hell would I wear a dress. Besides that dress is so not my color.” He mumbled

 

Yuhno was cracking up quietly, but knew it was truly bothering Jae. He closed the laptop and set it on the floor. He scooted closer to Jae and pulled his face to him.

 

“Baby do not be be so mad it’s just silly fan girl fantasy. Besides that dress isn’t worthy to touch your skin. Your far too beautiful…err handsome to wear such rags.” Yuhno cooed gently into his ear

 

Jaejoong smiled and pressed a sweet kiss onto Yuhno’s lips. Yuhno returned the kiss, which began to intensify. Yuhno’s hands found their way to Jae’s sides and Jae’s arms latched around Yuhno’s neck. The kiss began to become deeper, Jae parting his lips and Yuhno following suit. Their tongues didn’t battle for dominance they merely explored each other’s enjoying the taste.

 

Jae felt himself falling back into the mountain of pillows Yuhno had set behind him, he pulled Yuhno with him. They stopped the kiss for a minute to take in fresh oxygen only to continue the heated passionate kiss. Yuhno was swimming in his senses which had all been taken over by Jae. He let his hands caress Jae’s bare side where is shirt had conveniently ridden up. Jaejoong felt his hands and it sent chills down his sides. It felt so warm and soothing.

 

Yuhno abruptly stopped the make out session realizing if he didn’t it would go to a place he felt Jaejoong couldn’t handle at the moment. Jae reluctantly obliged.

 

“Baby do you still want to take a walk today?” Yuhno asked

 

“Mmm yes Yunnie can we please?” he asked like a begging child

 

“Aish you’re so cute my love of course we can, let’s get you changed and ready to go.” He smiled and went over to Jaejoongs closet.

 

Yuhno looked to Jae who instructed him which items to take out. Jaejoong wanted to look y for his boyfriend, even if he was in that infernal wheelchair. Yuhno took out a skin tight white long sleeve cotton shirt, and a pair of sweats to match. He grabbed boxers and socks as well.

 

“Oh Yunnie could you grab me my black beanie and my glasses too?” Jae asked sweetly

 

Yuhno grabbed them and brought them over to the bed uncovering Jae.  He realized Jaejoong had already removed his shirt. He went into dum dum mode and stared at his beautiful body. Almost to the point of drooling.

 

“yah up here loverboy.” Jaejoong said snapping Yuhno out of it who was blushing furiously

 

“Minhae baby” Yuhno said and handed Jaejoong his shirt. He gently helped Jaejoong out of his sweats and boxers still not peeking.

 

DON’T LOOK JUNG YUHNO ANOTHER NIGHT OF SNEAKING OFF TO ISN’T WHAT YOU NEED

 

He helped him slide on the new boxers and sweats. He realized they would be ok with his wound. He put on his socks and sneakers. Handing him his beanie and glasses. To Yuhno the glasses made him almost more irresistible than normal. He didn’t know why it just made him feel like his zipper may pop off.

 

Yuhno smiled and kissed Jae softly and walked over to his own closet.  He grabbed a t shirt jeans and a flannel shirt. He stripped off his shirt, turning so Jae could stare like he did. He grinned seeing him watching.

 

“Yah baby your giving me stage fright here.” Yuhno chuckled causing Jaejoong to blush and turn away

 

Yuhno smiled and crawled onto the bed taking Jaejoongs face in his hand. Turning to face him.

 

“I never said I didn’t like it baby.” He softly whispered in his ear seductively

 

He went back over after successfully rendering Jae retarded.  He stripped down his pants and boxers and put on new ones. Jaejoong didn’t look when he was . He feared dying of . Yuhno was now dressed and Jaejoong was in love.

 

“Mmmm Yunnie you look so handsome.” He cheered

 

“But not as handsome and y as my prince does.” He smiled coyly

 

“Yah I am so not used to that yet, but I like it.” Jaejoong giggled

 

Yuhno put his wallet and phone in his messenger bag and set it by the door. He walked over and took some of Jae’s medicines and popped them into the bag. He went into the kitchen and grabbed two bottled waters and a package of crackers. He wanted to make sure he had everything Jae needed in case the pain returned. He put them in his bag as well. He smiled seeing Jae watch him like a curious child.

 

He walked over to his handsome boyfriend and gently lifted him out of the bed, not passing up the chance to kiss his soft lips. He gently puts him in the wheelchair. He takes the folded blanket out of the closet and carefully covers his lap and legs. Making sure the elevated leg is comfortable.

 

He grabs Jae’s jacket and helps him get it on. He grabs his own and slips it on with a baseball hat.  He kneels down next to Jae’s chair and kisses his cheek.

 

“you ready my Jaebaby?” Yuhno cooed. Jaejoong smiled at the nickname taking a quick liking to it.

 

“Aniyo Yunnie.” Jaejoong replied

 

Yuhno was confused, did he forget something? He looked at Jaejoong who quickly grabbed Yuhno’s face pulling it close and crashing his lips into Yuhno’s. The leader felt his knees go weak at this dominant kiss. He quickly felt himself melting into the elders lips. Jaejoong parted the kiss and smiled brightly

 

“Arraso I am ready now Yunnie.” He said his swollen lips

 

Yuhno looked at him with stars in his eyes and smiled then nodded. He came back to reality and checked Jae’s chair for dangling blanket, when he was sure it was good he opened the door and pulled Jaejoong out, careful not to let his leg hit the door.

 

THANK GOD FOR DOORSTOPS!!!

 

The couple made their way to the elevator and down to the main floor. Before stepping off the elevator Yuhno pecked Jaejoongs cheek.

 

“Jaebaby I love you” he said softly over the elevator music

 

“I love you more Yunniebear.” Jaejoong said touching the gentle hand on his shoulder.

 

They stepped off the elevator and saw the sea of fans who pretty much have set up camp outside the hotel front entrance. They waved to them and stopped to let them take a few pictures before scurrying off to the back of the hotel.

 

“Aish do they have homes?” Jaejoong said

 

“Yeah wherever we are, they are at home I guess.” Yuhno laughed at his own joke

 

Jaejoong laughed as well as they walked through and archway to a beautiful indoor garden.  Jaejoong opened his eyes wide and was speechless. Yuhno knew he would love it. It was indoors yet it felt so free. It was safe and it was temperature controlled. So Yuhno slipped off his jacket and took Jaejoongs as well resting them on a bench.

 

“I knew you’d like it baby I saw it when we looked for Kyuhyun. “ Yuhno said

 

He pulled Jaejoong over to the bench as he sat.

 

“Yunnie its just breathtakingly beautiful.” Jaejoong cooed gently taking Yuhnos hand onto his lap.

 

“I could say that about the person sitting next to me.” Yuhno smiled and Jaejoong blushed.

 

 

RING RING RING

 

~*~*~CALL~~*~*~*~

 

(minnie red/yuhno green/Jae purple)

 

Yuhno Hyung it’s Minnie

 

Hey Minnie how is it going with Kyu? Did You guys make up. Hold on im putting you on speakerphone Jae is here as well.

 

Hi BabyMin how’s everything going. Did you confess?

 

Is our little boy no longer single?

 

YAH STOP UMMA JAE your making me all girly blushy.

 

And to answer your barrage of questions.  Yuhno hyung first. Not good. Yes, ok. Now Umma Jae not well and yes.

 

Wait BabyMin tell us what’s wrong.

 

Kyu was mugged this morning on his way back from the store. I am at the hospital with him now. He is ok just banged up. 

 

Did the police find them? Is he really ok? Are you Ok?

 

No they didn’t find anyone. Kyu doesn’t have descriptions of the people. Yes he is really ok, like I said banged up.I am…..I am fine.

 

Shim Changmin your not ok I hear it in your voice. Talk to us we will listen.

 

Well it’s just I felt scared and helpless. I didn’t protect him and it hurts in my heart.

 

Changmin?

 

Yes Yuhno Hyung?

 

Listen to me ok. I love you as a son. You are a very worthy person. You are there now with him. Just comfort him with all you can. Show him you love him. We are human we make mistakes. This one was beyond anyones control, and Kyu knows this. Now go be with him.

 

*sobbing is heard*

 

Thh..thank you Yuhno Appa I have to go he’s awake

 

Kamsamnida Umma Jae and Appa Yuhno

 

~*~*~END CALL~*~*~*

 

“Did he…did he…he just call me Appa?” Yuhno looked at jae bewildered at what the maknae had said

 

“Deh Yunnie he did. That was so honest and heartfelt,and sweet. He always looks up to you.” Jae says

 

A small tear rolls down Yuhno’s cheek and Jae kisses it off his skin.

 

“Why are you crying Yunnie bear?” he asked concerned

 

“It..its…just that made my heart burst. It was so warm and I felt like he was my son.” Yuhno swooned

 

“Aniyo Yunnie Our son!.” Jae corrected him and they both smiled and giggled.

 

Yuhno wrapped his arms around Jae and rested his chin on his shoulder. Jae leaned his head against Yuhnos smiling contently.

 

“Baby can I ask you something?” He said softly

 

“Sure Yunnie anything!”

 

“Do you ever want kids?”  he asked shyly almost hesitant

 

Jaejoong lifted his head. He ran it back in his mind to make sure he heard what he heard.  He smiled realizing the question was aimed for him.

 

“Deh Yunnie, I do want children.” He said softly resting his head back on Yuhnos.

 

Yuhno smiled and closed his eyes inhaling the scent of his love and of the beautiful garden around them. It was an orchestra of the senses.

 

RING RING RING

 

~*~*CALL~*~*~

 

(Yuhno blue/Yoochun brown)

 

Hey Yuhno hyung how’s our Jaejoong doing today?

 

Oh hey Chun. He is doing really well we are in the garden we went by yesterday.

 

Oh the one that is indoors?

 

Deh it’s so nice here you and Su should come join us!

 

We’d love to are you sure we won’t impose. I know you guys like alone time being a new couple and all.

 

Yah Chun speak for yourself you’re a new couple too. Besides I don’t want jae to get sick of seeing only my ugly mug 24/7. I am sure he wants to see his brothers.

 

Arraso we will be there in 20 minutes. Should I grab us all a spot of lunch?

 

Kamsamnida Chun sounds great see you soon.

 

~*~*~END CALL~*~*~*

 

“Chunnie and Su are coming to join us baby. They miss you.”

 

“Awesome Yunnie I miss them too. But if you ever think I would get sick of your HANDSOME face 24/7 your sadly mistaken.”Jaejoong laughed

 

He turned his face and kissed his handsome boyfriend deeply, wanting to show him he adored his face, his lips, everything about him.

 

“And don’t you forget it.” He added parting the kiss

 

They sat there and held each other tightly enjoying the sounds, and sights and smells of the garden. Soon interrupted by the signature laugh of Kim Junsu, who was hand in hand with Yoochun, smiling brightly. Yoochun carried a picnic basket in his unoccupied hand.

 

“Hey Hyungs we are here.” Junsu called over to the cuddling pair

 

Yoochun and Junsu hugged Jaejoong who to them looked healthy and happy and that soothed them.

 

“Hey guys how’s the Yoosu life treating you?” Jaejoong giggled

 

“Yah it’s great amazing even, how’s the life of Yunjae?” Yoochun smiled

 

“Perfection all except this lame leg of mine” Jaejoong pouted but smiled as Yuhno squeezed him

 

“So did you guys hear from Minnie?” Yuhno asked

 

“Um nope not since that night why is everything ok. Did Kyu kick his for being a ?” Junsu asked

 

“Well apparently Kyu was at the gym this morning and was mugged and beat up. He is okay just banged up but Changmin was really disturbed. You can tell he truly loves that kid.” Yuhno said his breath gasps a little remembering what he was called earlier.

 

“Omo I hope everything is ok. Was it a sasaeng again?” Yoochun asked

 

“Not sure just know he’s ok.” Jaejoong smiled

 

“Yunnie lets walk. Come on you guys let’s explore this place.” Jaejoong squeaked trying to break the monotony.

 

The two couples got up and began to wander around the garden. Yuhno pushing his eager boyfriend slowly coming close to some flowers for him to smell and touch. Yoosu were hand in hand walking alongside Yunjae admiring the flowers. Glancing at Yunjae completely happy that their hyungs finally are official.

 

“OMO Su look at what Yuhno bought us. “He pulled out the necklace showing Yoosu.

 

Junsu pulled out his couple necklace and showed Yunjae.

 

“Wow great minds think alike I see.” Yoochun and Yuhno smiled.

 

Jaejoong reached down and patted his knee gently.  When Yuhno noticed he stopped.

 

“Is it starting baby?” Yuhno asked worried.

 

“Aniyo just a twinge Yunnie.” He said

 

“still here take your medicines please.” He reached in and grabbed the pills and a bottle of water handing them to Jae

 

“Mmm Kamsamnida Yunnie.” He kissed his cheek

 

“Awwww you guys look like you have been married.” Yoochun said causing Jae to blush like a tomato

 

“Yah Chun look in a mirror” Jaejoong scoffed tossing a bottle cap at his head

 

The four laughed at the fun.  They all found a spot to lay out a blanket to have a little picnic with the food Yoosu brought. Yuhno pulled out the extra blanket from his bag and laid it out. Yoosu set up the food.

 

“baby do you want to sit on it with us or stay in your chair?” he asked

 

“I want out of this contraption.” He begged with puppy eyes

 

Yuhno smiled and lifted his boyfriend from the chair placing him in-between his legs his back to Yuhno’s chest. They all began to enjoy the picnic style lunch. Talking about the concert in 2 short days. The concerns the fun. Jaejoong began to feel very upset that he was unable to dance and perform with his group. Al he could do was sing from a chair. He hid the sadness from his group. He especially hid it from Yuhno. The looked up and saw that it was raining outside. Yuhno looked at Jaejoong who was absent mindedly chewing his sushi. He knew something was wrong. He knew Jae’s power was causing the sudden dark skies and rainstorm. But what was making him upset.

 

“Baby, look it’s raining.”

 

He called out hoping Jae would catch on and he did. Closing his eyes he rested his head on Yuhno’s chest and inhaled his scent. He knew it would calm his sadness. Yuhno always did.

 

“Oh it’s ending Yuhno hyung see the sun is peeking through now.” Yoochun smiled feeding his Junus a sushi roll.

 

Yuhno sighed and gently gripped Jaejoongs side. As if to assure him it was over. Yuhno was glad he could help Jae with his powers and jae could be there for him. It felt horrible keeping it from each other. And they vowed never again.

 

Junsu couldn’t help but feel like something was going on with Yunjae. He felt like his mind was racing when he looked at them. Yoochun noticed his uneasiness and nudged him. He smiled and played it off like he was zoning out.

 

Was he wrong? Imagining things? He noticed Yuhno’s uneasiness when the rain started and within minutes it stopped. Was he sad because the weather went wonky? Was he just super tired and over thinking things like he tended to do?

 

“Yuhno hyung Jae Hyung we are going to head back, The soccer game is on shortly. It was great hanging out. Maybe tonight we could have Max and Kyu hang with us too if Kyu is up to it. Maybe a movie night?” Yoochun rambled

 

“Ohhh a movie night Yunnie can we can we please.” Jaejoong bounced like a hyper child causing the other three to laugh.

 

“Deh baby movie night it is.” Yuhno smiled wrapping his arms around Jaejoongs waist.

 

“We will see you guys later thanks for lunch” Jaejoong chirped

 

Yoochun took Junsu’s hand and they waked back to the hotel’s lobby. Yoochun needed to find out why Junsu was acting so strange in there. He was concerned over his sweet boyfriends spacing out, and then acting like he was fine. He would figure it out.

 

Yuhno smiled embracing his boyfriend on the blanket. He admired how handsome his Jae looked in the beautiful grass, in his arms. Before he realized he was kissing Jaejoongs exposed neck gently. Jaejoong wasn’t stopping him instead he was softly at the electric touch of his boyfriends lips on his neck. His head tilted back to allow more access.

 

“Mmmmnghh Yunnieee.” Jae moaned quietly

 

Yuhno looked at the reddened mark he had left on Jaejoongs milky flesh and grinned. He went right back to the very same spot, letting his tongue dance on the pulsating flesh.

 

“Mine.” He whispered into Jaejoongs ear. Leaving a very bright red love bite on his neck

 

Jaejoong smiled and whispered into Yuhno’s ear.

 

“Let’s go back to our room now Yunnie.” He said almost wantonly

 

Yuhno carefully lifted him into the chair and covered him back up. He cleaned up the picnic and threw away what was disposable. The couple made their way back to their suite. Jaejoong gently touching his new love bite. His first love bite. It made his skin tingle. He smiled greatly. Yuhno noticed and smiled at his beautiful boyfriend.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

“I feel another power on the rise sir.” A voice spoke

 

“ it’s getting closer, we have to stop this somehow.” Another voice said

 

“what about going after the mortal again?” a voice questioned

 

“what do you suggest sir?”

 

“this time we take what we didn’t last time” he said grim

 

“I will gladly tap that sir.” A voice chuckled

 

“Yah I don’t need details” the voice hissed

 

“But do NOT mess it up this time.” The voice demanded

 

Hey guise sorry it's late being posted I had alot to type out and it's now 5am I am wiped out. I promise I will post more today once I get a good amount of sleep. I would like to say kamsamnida to all my subbies and commenters you guise are BOSS!! You make me smile everyday without fail I am glad you enjoy my fic so much more to come. dont forget to find the clues.

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

~*~*~*K~*~*~*

 

 

THE INDOOR GARDEN

JAEJOONGS OUTFIT

Yuhno's Outfit