Mousey Dolphins and Commitments

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The next morning Yoochun awoke early. He always did! He let his eyes open and looked around the room. It was still dark, the shades keep the light out.  He felt warmth in his arms. He looked down to see Junsu sleeping peacefully in his arms. He couldn’t help but smile like a car thief who just stole a Lamborghini. He gently ran his finger alone the sleeping man’s face.

 

He slipped out from under him, causing the man to mumble roll over and begin sleeping soundly again. He chuckled at the cuteness. Yoochun walked into the bathroom and splashed water on his face. Making his way quietly to his closet he threw on some jeans and a hoodie. He slipped on his shoes and a baseball cap.

 

He grabbed his wallet and the cardkey for the suite, and walked out quietly. Not wanting to wake Junsu.

 

He made his way to the café again. He ordered 2 large Chamomile teas. He also ordered 2 raspberry filled turnovers. He paid and smiled. He made his way back to the suite. He silently slipped in and removed his shoes and hat. He decided to slip a pair of sweats on. He quietly took his book and refreshments and went into the living area. He flipped on a small lamp on the table. Sat back and started to read his book.

 

Junsu woke up smelling the yummy goods. He realized Yoochun wasn’t in the bed with him anymore. He pouted. He quietly got up and threw on a robe. He snuck into the living area. He snuck up behind Yoochun, who was obviously so into his book he didn’t realized he was about to be attacked. Junsu slid his hands down Yoochuns chest from behind him. Yoochun didn’t jump he smiled and set down his book. Laying his hands over the hands now groping his chest.

 

“Ah Susu did I wake you again?” Yoochun asked softly

 

“Aniyo Chunnie, The smell of the tea called to me!” Junsu chirped

 

Yoochun got up and grabbed Junsu’s Tea and pastry and smiled. Junsu decided to take his seat on Yoochuns lap. Yoochun grunted when the man plopped into his lap rather abruptly.

 

“Yay this, is soooo good Chunnie thank you for thinking of me.” Junsu said happy sipping his tea

 

Yoochun watched the pink lips moisten as he sipped his tea. He was enamored with this man. He nodded when he was thanked for the tea. He grabbed his book and began to read again. Junsu grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV. Opting, to watch cartoons. He turned the volume down low and leaned back into Yoochuns arms. Careful not to disrupt his reading space. Yoochun used his free hand to rub gently on his thigh.  

 

Yoochun was deep in thought. He knew he loved the man currently using his lap as a chair. They have had twice now. He was still very unsure of what this was. Were they just friends with benefits? He made it seem like he was reading his book still. But his mind was busy contemplating what him and Junsu are. Last night during , he found himself not wanting to have just plain old . He wanted to make love to this man.

 

He decided to just come out with it. He wanted to know where everything stood. Any confusion could cause a rift in their friendship, and he didn’t want that.

 

“Susu may I ask you something?” Yoochun asked

 

“Sure Chunnie anything” Junsu replied turning from the cartoon he was watching.

 

Yoochun set down his book and took the tea from the man in his lap. He gathered his hands into his own and looked him in the face with a serious gaze. Junsu felt worried. In his mind Yoochun was going to end everything. Junsu always took things to the next level. He didn’t want to lose whatever it was they had. He felt so loved being in his arms and when they had he felt wanted and needed. Something he yearned for on so many levels. When he confessed he thought it would fall apart. And he was wrong. Could he be wrong this time?

 

“Susu, will you be my boyfriend?” Yoochun asked almost stuttering.

 

Junsu’s eyes widened.

 

“Did you even need to ask Chunnie? The answer is yes of course silly.” Junsu replied smiling.

 

The two leaned in for a kiss. This kiss was so different from the others. It radiated pure love. Pure bliss and joy. It wasn’t ual by any means. The kiss parted and Junsu nestled into his arms. Yoochun wrapped his arms around the man and cozied up. He reached and grabbed his tea and handed it to him.

 

“Let’s stay in today Susu. We can lay around and watch TV.” Yoochun said

 

“Mmm sounds perfect Chunnie. But at some point I need to go to the mall if that’s ok?” Susu said his hot breath hitting Yoochuns ear.

 

“Deh, what do you need to buy love?” Yoochun asked

 

“It’s something I ordered online, it’s ready to be picked up.” Junsu replied

 

The two cuddled up and watched cartoons. Simply content to be each other’s now. They sat like that for a few hours. Junsu got up and smiled.

 

“Let’s go to the mall now so we can come back and cuddle more Chunnie arasso?” he pouted to the man, whose lap now grew cold.

 

“Deh. Love let’s. I miss having you in my arms already.” He pouted playfully

 

They both go and get ready.

 

Junsu went to his closet and chose a pair of white skin tight pants. He chose a white form fitting t shirt and a black jacket. He popped on his white sneakers, and threw on a few accessories. Grabbed his sunglasses and rechecked in the mirror.

 

Yoochun chose jeans and a button front white long sleeved shirt. He put on his favorite adidas and a white baseball hat. He grabbed his aviators. Stuffed his wallet into his back left pocket. He glanced over to Junsu and grinned.

 

“looking good honey.” He called over to Junsu

 

“Not so bad yourself handsome.” Junsu replied.

 

Yoochun took out his cellphone and called manager for the van and security. He hated that they couldn’t be alone. But he knew the life they have and didn’t let it burn him down.

 

They locked up and headed down to the back entrance. Walking by the lobby they realizr the massive amounts of fans camped outside and shook their heads. Junsu wanted so bad to be holding hands with his boyfriend. But he knew the risk.

 

They got into the van without fan problems. Junsu immediately grabbed Yoochuns hand. Yoochun chuckled at the fastness of it.

 

“I see you couldn’t wait honey?” he smiled looking at thier now laced hands

 

Junsu shook his head and Yoochun squeezed his hand scooting closer to him. Soon they arrived at the  mall. In the van was various items for disguises. Junsu had an idea. He grabbed the wig and floral scarf. Yoochun looked at him oddly.

 

“Well Chunnie this way, I can hold your hand and kiss you without suspicion.” He giggled

 

Yoochun laughed but was happy he had the idea. He didn’t know if he could withstand not being able to touch him during this trip.

 

Yoochun chose his usual of a hoodie, dark glasses, and a long scarf to cover his face if needed. Yoochun looked and saw Junsu in the wig and girly stuff and laughed.

 

“Yah honey you make a y girl, but your missing one very important detail.” Yoochun grinned.

 

“Yah Chunnie your greasy!” Junsu chuckled

 

“It’s my charm honey.” Yoochun said almost cocky

 

Junsu leaned over the backseat of the van where he was changing and captured Yoochuns lips.

 

“My greasy charming man better only use that greasy charm on me.” Junsu said

 

“You and only you honey.” Yoochun smiled touching Junsu’s bottom lip.

 

The two hopped out of the van now as a normal couple…with a flat chested woman… But Yoochun didn’t care he was with his handsome/girly boyfriend. They entered the mall cautiously waiting for someone to notice them, but no one did. Much to their relief.

 

They went to a sports store first. Yoochun loved his baseball hats. Junsu smiled. He needed to distract Yoochun. Just enough to go pick up his ordered item.

 

“Yah Chunnie I will be right back I need to use the men’s room. Will you pick me out a hat?” Junsu chirped

 

“Deh honey, any preference?. And be careful please.” He smiled

 

“Aniyo, I trust your style handsome.” He smiled back

 

Junsu grabbed Yoochuns hand and pulled him to his body and kissed him deeply. Breaking this kiss quick. Yoochun was in a daze.

 

“I will be right back arraso, don’t miss me too much.” Junsu said

 

“Mmmmm I already do honey.” Yoochun said touching his freshly kissed lips

 

Junsu ran out of the store to the store that had his item.  He ran inside and to the counter. He told the woman he was there to pick up an online order. She asked for Identification due to the amount it cost. He looked at his security guard who knew the drill. The guard made sure no one saw his identity by escorting the woman and Junsu to a private area. He took off his wig carefully and handed her the id card. She smiled realizing it was none other than Kim Junsu.

 

“Ah Junsu-ah I am such a fan of Tohoshinki. May I please bother you for an autograph, after your item is given?” She asked shyly

 

Junsu nodded yes

 

“But please ma’am you did not see me arraso?” he asked pleadingly

 

“Deh Junsu-ah. I know of the bad fans out there and I want no harm to come.” She politely agreed.

 

She went into a back room and came out with a box. She promptly put it in a bag and smiled. Junsu signed the autograph and gave her a tip.

 

“Kamsamnida Noona. Always keep the faith.” He said exiting the store.  He headed back to Yoochun who was still staring at the massive wall of hats.

 

“Sorry I took so long Chunnie, I grabbed my item on my way back.” He smiled

 

Yoochun wrapped his arms around Junsu from behind. On the counter were 6 hats each a different style and color.

 

“I like them all honey I can’t decide.” Yoochun whispered his hot breath into Junsu’s ear causing a tingle down Junsu’s body.

 

Junsu examined the hats lined up. He caught one with the corner of his eye on the wall with metal studs along the rim.

 

He pointed to it and Yoochun smiled brightly.

 

“Ahhh I love that one honey good eyes.” Yoochun pointed it out to the clerk who took it down.

 

Junsu didn’t notice the hats the clerk quickly put near the register. He smiled enjoying the warm embrace of his boyfriend.

 

“I will take them all Noona, Kamsamnida.” Yoochun walked over to the register and paid for his hats. He took the one Junsu picked out and replaced the one on his head with it. Junsu clapped softly

 

“Yah so y!” he blushed

 

The two exited the store, and headed to the video store. Deciding to get movies for their lazy day.

 

They chose a few movies, some horror, action, and one romance. They paid and decided to leave the mall.

 

They headed out the back and climbed in the van. Quickly removing the disguises.

 

“Aish so uncomfortable this crap is.” Yoochun said putting the stuff back into the bin under the seat.

 

He pulled Junsu tighter to him and held his hand on the ride back to the hotel. Once they arrived they stopped in the café and grabbed fresh squeezed juice and some lunch. They carried it back to the suite.

 

Yoochun opened the door for Junsu and smiled. They both set their things down.

 

“Honey come here for a minute!” Yoochun called from  bedroom.

 

“Yah what’s up buttercup?” Junsu said

 

Yoochun took out 2 hats from his bag and handed them to Junsu. He turned them around and gasped. He had gotten couple hats for them. One had dolphins on it and their fan service name of Yoosu. And the other had a mouse on it with the same name. Junsu crashed into Yoochun kissing him repeatedly.

 

“OMO Chunnie I love it, I love them, I love the designs, I Love You.” Junsu said hugging his boyfriend tightly.

 

“I’m glad you love them honey, I love when you smile. ”Yoochun said happily

 

After releasing his death grip on Yoochun. Junsu ran to his bed and grabbed the bag he carried. He handed it to Yoochun who looked puzzled.

 

“Check out what I got online. “He smiled.

 

Yoochun opened the bag and took the box inside and opened it. His eyes widened. He took out 2 necklaces both wit charms on them. The charms were the symbol of Yoochuns Romanized name. Mickey.

 

He blushed furiously.

 

“Susu honey really?” He asked shocked

 

“Deh, I wanted you to smile as well Chunnie bunny.” He giggled and took one of the necklaces putting it on Yoochuns neck, removing the old necklace he wore.

 

Yoochun did the same, and when he was done he wrapped his arms around Junsu and kissed his neck. Earning small moans from Junsu. He then whispered in his ear.

 

I Love you Kim Junsu, you are amazing.”

 

He went back to kissing his neck, gently leaving a small red mark, and deciding to on that same mark again. Junsu moaned at the pleasure it gave him.

 

“Mmmmm…ah…Chu…Chunnie..St…Stop…we…got…go…food.” Junsu stammered out

 

Yoochun stopped and took his hand grabbing the food and taking it to the couch setting it all up on the table in front of the couch. He clicked the TV on.  They ate the food and cuddled with each other. Yoochun still not understanding what he did to receive such a beautiful man in his heart. And Junsu savoring every minute with his handsome boyfriend.

 

These two didn’t know the things that lie ahead for them either. But just as Yuhno and Jae would find out. So would they.

 

 

ARRASO,DON’T KILL ME GUISE!!! I WANTED TO DEVELOP THE COUPLES A BIT MORE. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE REVEAL OFANOTHeRS POWER AWAKENING I PROMISE.  I DID DROP A FEW CLUES IN HERE AS WELL. I LOVE MY SUBS AND COMMENTERS BEST EVER

I willbe backshortlywith another update as im still typing it out.

 

KAMSAMNIDA 

~*~*~**K~*~*~*

 

 

Junsu's  Couple Hat From Yoochun

Yoochuns Couple Hat

The Hat Junsu Picked out For Yoochun at the Store

Junsu's Couple gift For Yoochun and Himself