Fire IN the Heavens

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

 Yuhno flipped open his phone. A text from Junsu saying everything is ok now. Changmin and Kyu were talking things out. And Yoochun and Junsu were going out to dinner, then going to bed. He closed his phone and returned his attention to the man nodding off in his wheelchair. Those heavy painkillers are setting in.

 

He quietly went into the bathroom and turned the water on. Opening a box of bath salts.

 

“Hmmm Jasmine is supposed to be relaxing, Aniyo I think Lavender will be better. “ He said

 

He sprinkled the salts into the water, and checked the temperature.He lit a bunch of candles, and put his mp3 player in the dock turning it on low. He turned and grabbed a huge bath towel and washing cloth. Walking quietly as not to startle he semi sleeping man. He reached into Jaejoongs closet and pulled out a pair of grey sweats, a black t-shirt, and a pair of royal blue boxers. He looked in a drawer and got a pair of white socks. He laid them on Jaejoongs bed. Heading back to the bathroom he shut off the water as the tub was full now and walked to his boyfriend.

 

“Babbbby wakey wakey.” He cooed softly in his ear

 

“mmmmppmmmhhh  Yunnie, what’s wrong is it morning?” Jae said sleepy

 

“Aniyo baby, I have a surprise for you.” He cooed again

 

Jaejoong even sleeping perked his eyes open for two reasons one he realized his boyfriend was now shirtless, and for two SURPRISES? But how? Wow my powers aren’t on spot damn drugs.

 

Yuhno gently wheeled him into the bathroom, and Jaejoong smiled. The room smelled so beautiful, the water looked so relaxing. He then panicked.

 

DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ? OH IM NOT READY FOR THIS!!!

 

“Yunnie why all the fuss? I need rest. Remember Doctor Lee’s orders?”

 

“Deh,that is what this is baby. I am going to give you a bath so you can sleep extra well tonight.” He smiled

 

HES NOT LYING PHEW!!! HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY.

 

Yuhno came over to Jaejoong and kissed his cheek. He smiled and helped him remove his shirt. Yuhno stood in awe at the perfection of his boyfriends white creamy skin. He gently picked him up and sat him on the countertop.

 

“Yah your staring Yunnie!” Jae giggled

 

“minhae baby. It’s hard not to your so picturesque, and pretty.”

 

Jaejoong playfully smacked Yuhnos arm.

 

“YA IM A GUY!!” he giggled

 

“Deh, and your my guy.” Yuhno blushed at his cheesiness

 

Jaejoong nodded and kissed his lips earning a blush from the leader. He carefully lifted the angel and slid his hospital pants off, taking his boxers with them. He cautiously slid them over his wound and threw them aside. Jaejoong was now . But Yuhno gulped and kept his cool. Though if Jaejoong saw his increasing buldge, he would surely die of embarrassment.

 

“Ready baby?” Yuhno said almost croaking

 

“Deh, Yunnie.” He said excited for the water

 

Yuhno lifted him and placed him in the water, lifting his wounded leg up over the edge of the tub. Placing a rolled up towel under the ankle to keep him comfortable. Jaejoong sighed deeply when he hit the soothing warm water. This made Yuhno smile.

 

“Ohhh Yunnie this is sooo perfect.” Jaejoong chirped resting his back against the tub.

 

Yuhno smiled and gently laid a light towel over the leg resting outside the tub. Ensuring the water wouldn’t hit it.

 

He sat on the edge and smiled watching his beautiful boyfriend relax in the soothing tub. He wouldn’t be lying if he said he wanted to join him, but he knew that risking and rushing are two things he would not do when it came to Jaejoong. He smiled greatly.

 

Reaching over he grabbed the washing cloth and handed it to Jaejoong. Jae took it. He soaked it with his favorite soap.  He grinned and handed it back to Yuhno, who had a look on his face as if to say. WOAH!!

 

Yuhno smiled and leaned over gently pushing the man forwards and running the soapy cloth over his back and shoulders. Rubbing in gentle but firm circles. He took a basin nearby and rinsed his back off, then returned him to the resting position. He continued to wash the front of his shoulders and his neckline. Down his chest and stomach but stopping short of his groin area. He took his opposing arm furthest from him and grabbed it. Rubbing the cloth up and down it. He then took the other and did the same motion.

 

Jaejoong was in heaven. He was so gentle with him, and he watched how loving his gaze was. Yuhno nervously lifted the mans uninjured leg and washed it up to the thigh. Almost squeaking when he got near his groin. He went back down to his foot and washed his toes. He went back to his upper half, and sat on the edge handing Jaejoong the cloth.

 

“Baby I will let you handle *cough* the rest.” He smiled

 

Jaejoong wasn’t sure why he was so nervous. But he felt a small sense of relief. Yuhno turned his head while he washed his , and its surrounding areas.

 

“Done!” Jaejoong gave him the cloth and Yuhno placed it in the hamper marked wet items.

 

“Baby I will leave you to relax and soak in the tub. I will go in the other room and give you some space. Deh?”

 

“Aniyo Yunnie, I want you with me in this room.” Jaejoong pouted at the thought of him not being by his side

 

Yuhno smiled at his angelic pout.

 

“Aigoo baby. “ Yuhno giggled holding his chest.

 

Yuhno leaned against the back wall of the tub lining himself up with Jaejoongs position. A small wet hand weaving to his. Yuhno intertwined his fingers in the wet hand and leaned his head back closing his eyes.

 

The two laid there Jae in the tub holding his boyfriends hand who sat next to him. They listened to the music and just enjoyed the peaceful time.

 

Yuhno looked at his beautiful man, and realized they had been in there for over an hour and a half.

 

“Baby time to get out, I don’t want you catching cold too.” He said softly

 

“Deh, and I look like a prune.” Jaejoong said

 

“A very beautiful prune” Yuhno replied

 

“Aish your too cute Yunnie.” He smiled

 

Yuhno got up and pulled the drain. Waiting for the water to be gone.He grabbed the towel and he carefully and slowly lifted Jaejoong from the tub wrapping him in the towel. He carried him to his bed and laid him down gently. He took the towel and patted the water from his skin. Once he was dry he slipped the boxers over his wound and in place. He reached down and slipped on the right sock first then the left. Jaejoong watched his boyfriend caring for him. He was falling in love with him all over again.

 

He thought to himself

 

He will make a wonderful father. WAIT WHAT!! WHERE IN THE SAM HELL DID THAT COME FROM?

 

Yuhno then realized the sweats he had were going to be far too tight. He sighed and set them down. But then snapped his fingers. He walked over to his own closet.

 

“Yunnie what’s wrong?” Jae asked worried

 

“Oh nothing baby, it’s just those sweats would be tight and I want you to be comfortable.” Yuhno said taking a pair of is baggier sweats out of the closet and smiling.

 

“These are huge on me so you will swim in them, but they will keep you warm and not rub your knee.”

 

Jaejoong nodded as Yuhno slipped them up and over the wound. He grabbed the shirt and slipped it over Jaejoongs head. When his head popped through the neck Yuhno popped a kiss on his lips and grinned. Jaejoong giggled.

 

Yuhno took the towel and dried his hair more. He then took the towel and walked into the bathroom blowing out all the candles and picking up the clothing. He turned off the music and pushed the empty wheelchair out by Jaejoongs bed.

 

Jaejoong laughed when he saw Yuhno pushing his bed over to Jaejoongs his forehead red. Yuhno wanted to be beside his boyfriend, to feel him in his arms. And Jaejoong was elated he wanted he same thing.

 

“Baby are you hungry?” Yuhno asked after putting the beds together.

 

“Deh I am a little Yunnie. Are you?” Jaejoong chirped

 

“I am fine baby..” He was cut off by Jaejoong

 

“JUNG YUHNO, when was the last time you ate?” he said firmly

 

“Ummm.” Was all Yuhno could say.

 

“That’s it mister! You are sitting down and eating. No if ands or buts. I am fine; you need to care for yourself as well.” Jaejoong said sad

 

Jaejoong pulled out his cellphone and called for takeout. Yuhno couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Yah what’s so funny Yunnie?” Jaejoong looked at him confused

 

“It’s just you just went Umma on me baby, I had to laugh I’m sorry it was very cute.” He said as he crawled across the bed and hovered over Jae. He pressed his lips against Jae’s. Jaejoong lifted his hands to each of Yuhno’s cheeks, pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

 

“I love you baby so much, I am sorry I was slacking on my own care. I just want you to be cared for 150%” Yuhno said as the kiss parted.

 

Jaejoong smiled and caressed his face.

 

“Yunnie you always put other’s first and I am sorry for nagging, but until I can function again, I will be worried that you aren’t caring for yourself. Promise me you will work harder on your own care.”

 

“I promise baby, I will work harder for you, and for myself.” He smiled

 

“Now lets get you comfy.” Yuhno smiled.

 

Yuhno peeled down the covers from under Jae. He jogged over to Jae’s vanity and grabbed his brush. He got back onto the bed and sat behind Jae. He ran the brush gently through Jaejoongs hair. Jae closed his eyes feeling so relaxed,and loved. Yuhno snuck a kiss on Jaejoongs exposed nape. Causing the elder to shiver. He smiled. He set the brush on the side table and leaned up ready to move. When Jaejoong leaned into his chest grabbing his hands and wrapping them around his waist.  Yuhno followed his hands and felt his hard abs. Jaejoong turned his head and looked up at Yuhno from the side.

 

He felt Jaejoong shivering.  He wrapped himself tighter around the man. But then he felt that feeling. OH NOT NOW PLEASE NO!!!  He felt his power warming his body, scared Jaejoong would feel it or it would hurt him.

 

“Mmmm Yunnie so warm.” Jaejoong cooed

 

!!!!

 

Yuhno didn’t want to let go of his beautiful boyfriend, but taking a risk wasn’t going to happen. He gently pushed Jaejoong forward. And slid out from the bed.

 

“Yunnie? What is it?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Sorry baby I was getting too comfortable and the delivery guy is coming soon.” He lied

 

Jaejoong knew it.  He closed his eyes, and saw Yuhno throwing fireballs at a darkly clad figure. He jumped.

 

Yuhno noticed this fright and dove to the bed.

 

“Baby what’s wrong, omo are you feeling pain again. I’ll get you medicines.” Yuhno said frantically

 

“Aniyo, Aniyo Yunnie, it was just a twinge, I promise I am fine.”  Jaejoong said

 

LIAR YUNNIE WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME? FIREBALLS? WHAT DOES This MEAN IS THIS THE BAD SIDE? IS YUNNIE A BAD GUY? NO HE CAN’T BE NOT MY YUNNIE. HE WOULDN’T LIE TO ME WITHOUT A VALID REASON RIGHT? I NEED TO TALK TO HANGENG HE WILL KNOW. I AM WORRIED NOW. I DON’T LIKE THIS FEELING.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno answered the door, it was the food. Jaejoong tried to give him money to pay for it since he ordered it. But Yuhno refused. He paid the man, and brought the food into the kitchen.

 

“I will make you a plate baby give me a few minutes ok?” Yuhno bellowed from the kitchen

 

“Arraso Yunnie no rush, I am fine.” Jaejoong bellowed back

 

NOWS MY CHANCE.

 

Jaejoong dials up Super Juniors dorm.

 

PLEASE BE THERE HANGENG

 

**~*~*CALL~*~*~

(Donghae Brow/Jaejoong Purple/Hangeng Pink)

 

What’s Up Jaejoong hyung? How are you feeling? It’s Donghae!

 

Oh hi Donghae, listen is Hangeng around, I need to speak with him. LIE JAE LIE!!!  I wanted to thank him for all his help while I was coming home.

 

Deh one second Jaejoong hyung !

 

Annyeonghaseyo this is Hangeng, Hello Jaejoong

 

Hangeng, something is wrong.

 

What is it Jaejoong?

 

Well I was resting with Yunnie and his body got super hot. Then when he got up he lied to me and I saw a vision of him well…

 

???? what?

 

Shooting blue fireballs at someone that I couldn’t recognize.

 

WHAT!!!! Are you sure Jaejoong?

 

Deh positive.

 

You have to listen to me ok. I am coming over with Sungmin,and two other people. Make up an excuse. But listen this is not bad. It’s actually a really good thing. But don’t let Yuhno know anything you hear me. Give us about an hour. Make an excuse for our visit. Wait I will grab a few things like foods and drinks.  If he asks we are dropping by to help out.

 

Deh Thank you Hangeng, I will see you soon.

 

He closed his phone and smiled realizing a minute ago Yuhno had entered the room, and was listening.

 

~*~*~END CALL~*~*~

 

“That was Hangeng him and a couple others are dropping by with gifts. He called to ask if it was too late to stop by. I told them it was fine.” Jaejoong told Yuhno keeping a straight face.

 

Yuhno smiled and set a tray down on the bed next to Jaejoong. A delicious spread of food, and a glass of freshly made fruit smoothie. Jaejoong knew why he heard the buzzing noise now.

 

“Awww Yunnie your so good to me.” He chirped

 

Jaejoong picked up the chopsticks and began to devour the food.He was very hungry. He stopped though realizing Yuhno wasn’t eating.

 

“Yunnie why are you not eating I ordered for us both.” Jaejoong asked

 

“I will eat after you baby it’s ok” Yuhno said

 

“Aniyo come here open up.” Jaejoong motioning for Yuhno to open his mouth and he does

 

Jaejoong  picks up a piece of meat and dips it in a dark liquid. He lifts it to Yuhnos mouth and smiles. He takes another piece and eats it himself. He does this motion every other bite he gives to Yuhno.  Soon after the food is gone both men full. Yuhno takes the tray into the kitchen. He comes back out with a glass of water and Jaejoongs medicines.

 

“We can’t let it go long again baby, I can’t have you hurting.” He says handing the medicines to him.

 

Jaejoong takes the medicines, agreeing he didn’t want that pain either. Yuhno smiles at his now relaxed, bathed, full boyfriend. He stands against the kitchen doorway and admires him. His eyes taking in all his features. His soft hair, his creamy skin, his soulful eyes, his pink full lips.

 

HOW DID I GET SO LUCKY. HE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL.

 

He watched and fiddled with his necklace.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Yuhno snapped his attention to the door, he walked over and opened it. He was taken aback. It was Hangeng, Sungmin, Siwon, and Eunhyuk.

 

Hey guys. So its like 6 am I had most of this chapter done last night but I was exhausted. And yes again I am writing more as we speak. so possibly double triple update today, depends cause im still sleepy. So forgive any errors pwease?!!! SO who got the clues in the last chapter?  Did you see the clues in this chapter as well?  Yunjae isn't ready for the next level yet being so new. But it will come! What is Hangeng going to tell Jaejoong? DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry it's fun. Forgive me PWEASE!!! I WANT TO SAY KAMSAMNIDA TO ALL MY SUBS AND COMMENTERS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST EVER!!! So In the last chapter Changmin and Kyu made up, but did you notice it stll didn't seem like they had coupled?  HAHAH evil author has reasons for that. You will see soon. Yoochun and Junsu are going at it again. The Naughty Bunnies!!! OK I will stop rambling Enjoy this chapter and 14 will be up soon

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~K~*~*~*

 

YUNJAES BATHROOM/TUB SCENE