Sweets and Treats

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

“Aron I need your help now” Minhyun said as Aron walked by him at their home.

 

“What’s up lil bro” Aron smiled as Minhyun yanked him into a room and shut the door.

 

“woah chillax homie” Aron chuckled.

 

“Gah stop talking like a hoodrat Aron, you think Kiyeon would enjoy that garbage?” Minhyun smirked.

 

“Yah…..er yeah I guess your right! So what’s up what do you need?” He asked more serious now.

 

“I…I..um” Minhyun blushed and buried his face in his hands.

 

“Aish pabo spit it out!!!” Aron laughed.

 

“It’s about …” Minhyun said grunting.

 

“and…..the stick goes in the hole in and out in and out squirt done…not that hard to figure out bro” Aron said.

 

“You truly are a fricken idiot Aron, I am trying to well umm I want to be the receiver, not the giver..*cough*” Minhyun  buried his face again.

 

Aron turned red and burst into hysterical laughter. He doubled over and gripped his stomach.

 

“HAHAHAA so you’re the Seme? Wow that’s just Phew Never saw that coming, so our big brother is the uke. That is just wow!” Aron panted.

 

“Why are you laughing , he’s a very soft man, and it’s just how it happened.” Minhyun blushed.

 

“So you want to trade places, can I ask why?” Aron said sitting down.

 

“Because I want him to keep the power he attains in all aspects, to be the dominating force, in our work, and in our bed” Minhyun gushed.

 

“Hmmm well why don’t you just tell him flat out.” Aron said.

 

“Because like I said he’s a soft guy, and I don’t want him to think I don’t like being the Seme” Minhyun explained.

 

“Have you um been an uke before?” Aron asked?

 

“Aniyo Jr. is my first!!!” Minhyun smiled.

 

“Ok well heres an idea, get a toy make him sit lay on the bed use it on yourself and beg him to replace the toy, Jr. has always been a er for your soft voice. And you might want to practice before you just go slamming a toy in ya it’s rather painful.” Aron said.

 

“You think  it will work?” Minhyun responded.

 

“If he loves you, and if he wants you for sure, he will tap that like a drum!” Aron said laughing getting smacked by Minhyun.

 

“Don’t you have a mortal to stalk or something?” Minhyun laughed as Aron walked out.

 

“Oh hey Aron?” Minhyun shouted.

 

“Deh”

 

“Kamsamnida” Minhyun said falling back on his bed.

 

 

Meanwhile In Yunjae world………

 

 

Yuhno was driving to somewhere Jae had no clue where. He did inform him it would be a 2 hour drive so to lay back and relax. Jae giggled as they drove as he could set his cup on his belly like a table. Yuhno laughed at the cuteness of his VERY pregnant love. He had so much going on in his mind, but today was their day, he knew with the twins coming and the hiatus soon  gone after couple time would be slim to none.

 

“Yunnie, look they are kicking the cup now” Jae laughed as the cup bobbled.

 

“I bet you’d kick too if your Umma balanced cups on your head” Yuhno giggled.

 

“kekekeke your probably right, ugh can we make a stop the kidney crusher is at it again!” Jae winced.

 

“Deh, theres a stop right up here my love” Yuhno said as he pulled into a café parking lot.

 

“Omo smell the pastry Yunnie, the air is like sweet sugary yumminess” Jae sniffed as Yuhno helped him out of the car.

 

“Would you like me to grab you something to snack on baby?” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Mmmm, something berry with cream and ohhh something chocolate Kamsamnida Yunnie you’re the best” Jae said kissing his cheek and speed racing to the bathroom.

 

While Jae used the restroom Yuhno rushed out to the car and checked on the gift, he put something in the box and smiled replacing the cover. He rushed back into the café and went to order.

 

He gotten Jae a few things and a nice big juice, and a coffee and pastry for himself. He turned to see his beauty coming from the bathroom. He smiled and sort of chuckled at Jae’s disguise even through the wig he was still the most beautiful man Aniyo person in the world. He hated they had to disguise themselves  but it was a nessecary thing. He smiled and handed Jae the drinks and used his free hand to wrap around Jae’s shoulder.

 

“I got you a piece of Chocolate Rasberry Cake with Crème de Menthe frosting” Yuhno beamed with smiles.

 

“Omo that sounds like heaven Yunnie, I will eat it well, Aniyo WE will eat it well.” Jae giggled as Yuhno guided them over to the car. He assited Jae into the car and kissed his cheek.

 

Jae opened the bag and pulled out the pastry and practically drooled. Yuhno got in and smiled putting the seat back so they could eat before they headed out.

 

 

“mmm ….ifs…..smoo…gud” Jae said scarfing the cake down. He took a forkful to Yunnies mouth.

 

Yuhno smiled and leaned over bypassing the fork and aiming straight for the sugary lips next to him. He captured Jae’s lips with passion.

 

“Mmmm good cake, but the lips I prefer” Yuhno said winking to the now clustered Jae.

 

“That was mean Yunnie” Jae pouted.

 

“Awe baby why you say that?” Yuhno looked confused.

 

Jae lifted his sweater showing the semi growing Problem in his pants. Yuhno chuckled and looked around. He hopped out of the car and held out his hand for Jae to come with him. He locked the car and took Jae for a stroll behind the building, pressing him against the wall.

 

“Y..Yunnie, what are you doing what if we get seen?” Jae blushed looking around erractically.

 

“Shhhh, just close your eyes baby” Yuhno smiled and Jae did just that.

 

Yuhno kneeled down and released Jae from his clothes prison quickly wrapping his warm lips arounds him. Jae moaned but put his hand over his mouth. Yuhno began to pump his mouth on Jae’s rigid shaft.

 

“Oh my god Yunnie sooo good” Jae cooed.

 

Yuhno didn’t stop he was determined to care for the problem he created. He bobbed his head up and down feeling Jae dig his nails in his shoulders.

 

“Nghhh…..Yunnnie…close…Ahhhhh” Jae moaned bucking his hips feeling his arrive.

 

“AHHHHHHH YUNNIE!!” Jae gasped releasing his seed down Yuhno’s throat.

 

“Omo Yunnie, your so naughty we could have got caught” Jae said panting.

 

Yuhno pulled Jae’s sweats back up and smiled his lips capturing Jae in another sweeter, less lustful kiss.

 

“But we didn’t and you tasted better than my pastry baby” Yuhno said to him smiling.

 

“Yunnie, what about you.” Jae said as Yuhno gripped his hand tugging him towards the car.

 

“It’s ok baby, we have plenty of time, I didn’t want to make the car ride uncomfortable for you” Yuhno smiled kissing his cheek.

 

“So sweet Yunnie, but next time you get returned favor deh?” Jae blushed.

 

“Arasso my beautiful angel, careful watch your head” Yuhno said helping him into the car before getting in himself.

 

They headed out on the road. Jae sang along to half the songs on the radio and Yuhno was mesmerized his voice never ceased to make Yuhno’s heart beam. He sounded better in most cases than the actual singers. Then one the best songs came on it was their own song Hug.  Jae sang and Yuhno joined in. He also reached his hand down and laced his fingers into Jaes.

 

Jae didn’t remember falling asleep but when his eyes fluttered open as Yuhno said they had arrived, he felt his insides go warm.  There in front of his eyes was the most stunning  place he has ever seen, he glanced to Yuhno and then back to the view. Yuhno had brought him to a wide expansed lake. It was littered with beautiful trees and grass.  Yuhno said it was Shiretoko Five Lakes. He  You could see the mountains in the back end. The sun shone on the lake brilliantly. Jae gaped at the sheer beauty of the sight.

 

Yuhno got out and helped him out of the car. Jae walked towards the water well waddled. And Yuhno smiled, keeping one eye on him while he unloaded the car. He brought down the blankets and the basket. He picked up the gift carefully and placed it on the blanket that Jae had laid out.

 

“Okay I have to ask Yunnie what is with the huge present?” Jae giggled.

 

“Hmmm not just yet my love.” Yuhno smiled getting into his favorite position he and Jae share of Jae in between his legs and Yuhno right behind him holding him with his warm arms.

 

“Yunnie, it’s so serene here, so calming and beautiful” Jae cooed leaning back against him while rub bing his belly.

 

“Not as beautiful as what is in my arms baby” Yuhno breathed into his ear.

 

Jae felt his cheeks warm up and he giggled.  Yuhno was ready to start the adventure but what Jae didn’t  know is he was the only one going on it. Yuhno was sending him on a fun romantic ride to a gift he would never forget.

 

“Hungry baby?” Yuhno asked and Jae nodded.

 

Yuhno pulled the basket over to them, and inside was quite an array of foods. There was Sekihan,  Kuk Soo, Yak Shik, amongst other things. Yuhno giggled making a plate for Jae. He handed him the plate and utensils. Jae raised a brow and started to eat the delicious food. Yuhno watched and munched himself.

 

CRAP HE DIDN’T FIGURE OUT THE THEME!!!

 

Yuhno smiled at his adorable cluelessness. You see Yuhno had made sure to prepare foods that were frequently used in a certain ceremony in both Japan and Korea.  He smiled and kissed Jae’s full cheek, Jae blushed but kept eating.

 

Jae finished his plate and after eating a few more sweet buns he looked up at Yuhno.

 

“Let’s take a walk along the waters edge Yunnie” Jae pleaded.

 

Yuhno smiled and took his hands helping him up. He wrapped his jacket around Jae and they started off on a small stroll.  Jae looked around and smiled his gaze frequently averting to Yuhno’s eyes. He was so in love with the man by his side.

 

“Aish, easy babies that hurt” Jae cooed to his belly and rubbed it.

 

“You okay there my love?” Yuhno asked stopping rubbing his belly as well.

 

“Im ok Yunnie, I just think they  are getting so big that a small kick is like a field goal” Jae giggled.

 

Yuhno and Jae walked for about a good hour talking about the hard work they had ahead of them and the rewards that come with it.  They headed back to the blanket and Yuhno helpd Jae sit down resuming the position they previously had.

 

Yuhno took out a small box from him pocket and smiled. He reached around and gently set it on Jae’s tummy. Jae widened his eyes. He opened the box and his breath hitched. Inside was a necklace for Jaejoong. It was so beautiful Jae felt his eyes fill.

 

“Y..Yunnnie. what is this…why did you…OH MY JIJI it’s beautiful” Jae cooed his eyes finally releasing the tears.

 

“Omo baby, don’t cry it’s just a gift” Yuhno frowned.

 

“It’s happy crying Yunnie, please put it on me, arasso” Jae said.

 

“Good I am glad it makes you happy, it suits you and of course” Yuhno smiled clasping it to his milky white neck kissing his skin right after.

 

Jae admired the necklace for what seemed like hours and Yuhno watched giving random kisses. He had one more gift to start the adventure off.

 

“Hey baby, I spoke with my sis and my parents a few days ago, and guess what  Taepoong is a daddy” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Omo that handsome big furball, I figured he’d be like his Appa” Jae giggled.

 

“Jae?”

 

Yuhno had moved the box towards Jaejoong and Jae turned seeing it.  He leaned up and slid it closer to his front. He opened the top and squeaked.

 

Inside the box was something Jae never expected. He peered in and picked up the item inside. He smiled and held it close to him.

 

“Say hello to your new friend, Ponngie” Yuhno smiled and kissed Jae’s neck.

 

“Shut your ears babies BUT HOLY YUNNIE!!!” Jae giggled and nuzzled the little furball.

 

“It is the first born to Taepoong and his lady love” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Umma had him sent over straight away” Yuhno added.

 

“Omo Yunnie he looks so angry, but so sweet, and his eyes…” Jae cooed.

 

“Are just like yours, well atleast Umma said so” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“But I think yours are more beautiful” Yuhno added.

 

Jae turned and kissed Yuhno deeply keeping a space for the puppy to breath. Jae was flabberghasted and happy.

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie, you are spoiling us so much, but I appreciate everything you do for us and then some and I love you you sweet sweet man” Jae smiled.

 

They watched as the puppy wobbled after a butterfly but always came back to Jae. The daylight slowly faded and They watched the sunset together content and  comfortable. Yuhno decided they should head back it was getting chilly and late and they had a 2 hour drive back. Once he had everything packed in the car he helped Jae and Poongie into the car. Poongie found he liked to sleep on Jae’s Tummy. Jiji would have to share. Yuhno drove his hand laced in Jae’s and soon Jae fell fast asleep. Yuhno taking glances at the two sleeping occupants he felt his heart swell. Soon he would be sitting holding their children. He felt like he couldn’t wait.

 

 

 

THE CAR

THE LAKE

THE NECKLACE

POONGIE

 

 

HEY GUISE YES I KNOW I SLACKED BUT THIS CHAPTER IS THE START OF JAE'S ADVENTURE YUHNO HAS PLANNED THE FOOD WAS HINT 1 THE NECKLACE AND PUPPY WERE JUST BECAUSE HE'S A BIG SQUISHY LOVER! SO LETS TEST MY LOYAL SUBBIES AND SEE IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT THE ADVENTURE WILL TAKE JAEJOONG TO?? AND DID U GUESS MINHYUNS PLAN YET? THE WAS JUST THE BEGINNING TO HIS PLAN. AND NO HE'S NOT TRYING TO TAKE OVER JR.S AUTHORITY. ITS SOMETHING I THINK WILL ADD A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO THIS STORY AND ITS NOT EVEN HALF OVER. I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS A QUESTION SHOULD I KEEP GOING OR SPLIT THE STORY INTO ANOTHER   SET SO THERE ISNT 9 MILLION CHAPTERS ON ONE PART. LET ME KNOW. COMMENT PLEASE COMMENT I LIVE FOR THEM! WILL BE CHAPTER UPDATING IN THE AM AS WELL!!!

   

<3 KyuYuki <3    YUNJAES ANGELS     <3 MinKari <3    

   

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~**~~*K~*~*~*~*~**~