LILITH!!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Once dinner was over Yuhno’s plan was set into action. He had two weeks  to get things in gear. He needed Heechuls help. He was the one person who could rally everyone and keep it hush. He had even asked Jr. to use a shield on everyones thoughts when it came to the plan.

 

“Jae honey, could I borrow your Yuhno for a few?” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Um….er…..may I ask why?” Jae asked.

 

“Because me and Hannie want to have a with him…..DUH because I need him to help me with something for Hannie” Heechul winked.

 

“Aish Chullie your so naughty, and yes but bring him back soon” Jae said clinging to his arm.

 

“Ky and Karam are going to sit with you, since I am stealing the other two pabos as well and please quiet near Hannie?” Heechul asked.

 

“Arraso now ppalli palli before I miss Yunnietoo much” Jae giggled.

 

“I will hurry baby, deh?  I love you and I love you my little munchkins” Yuhno said kissing Jae’s forehead and his belly.

 

“Yah I need to learn to blow kisses to them man they kick hard” Yuhno said rubbing his lips. Jae giggled and kissed them better.

 

Hangeng and Siwon walked back in from paying the check and furrowed their brows at Yuhno standing with Heechul and Jae looking a little sad.

 

“yah what happened?” Hangeng said.

 

Heechul made his way over to Hangeng and kissed his neck only to whisper in his ear.

 

“The plan has started, keep everyone occupied only one who knows are the husbands. I am taking them now to get the paperwork and get it all filled out and to get the outfits!” Heechul said making it seem like he was his ear.

 

“Yah Umma we are in a restaurant” Karam blushed and hid his face in Siwons chest.

 

“Yep and Umma just had dessert! Now lets go guys!” Heechul said and Yuhno, Siwon Changmin and Yoochun left the restraurant.

 

Junsu, Jaejoong, Hangeng, Karam, Kyuhyun all headed back to the hotel.  Hangeng carefully placing a spell over each room. Thankful he was able to use a spell from Minhyun. It was virtually inpenetrable. They all stayed in the same suite feeling safer and more content until the other returned. Jaejoong made snacks and they all sat down to a Jurrasic Park marathon.

 

Meanwhile at a Mens Store……

 

“Jung Yuhno sit still would you aish!” Chullie nagged.

 

“Im afraid you will stab me again” Yuhno  said wincing at nothing.

 

“Keep moving and I will” Chullie grinned.

 

“Aunty Chullie are you sure this color is right for me?” Min said checking himself out in the mirror.

 

“Yes doll it looks fabulous now quit being a diva and take it off carefully” Heechul said.

 

“There now all of you are ready clothing wise, and I already got the others situated” Heechul smiled.

 

“I am going to Jaebook my baby I miss him, I want to make sure everything is ok!” Yuhno said sitting down and closing his eyes.

 

“Yoohoo baby?”

 

“Hi Yunnie, everything ok?”

 

“Yep, all is well in Diva world, we should n’t be more than a couple more hours”

 

“It’s ok Yunnie, we are watching movies being bums and eating lots”

 

“No sweets before bed baby, you know you will have nightmares”

 

“Yes Yunnie I know Kamsamnida”

 

“Kim Jaejoong I am not kidding”

 

“But Oppaaaaa”

“BABY”

 

“Aish yeesh well ok I had a candybar, but that was right when we got home I promise no more”

 

“good boy, aish you using that name to Aigoo me to death!”

 

“I will something you to death but you have to hurry home for that”

 

“Naughty  baby”

 

“Mmmhmm”

 

“Okay Baby let me go finish this up with Chullie so I can come back to you faster”

 

“Arasso I love you Oppa”

 

“Rawr….”

 

“I love you too baby so much”

 

 

Yuhno opened his eyes and chuckled. Heechul and the rest were ready to go. They all grabbed their items and headed to the door.

 

“Everything ok at the hotel?” Min asked.

 

“Yup all is well our pregnant beauties and Hangeng are feasting and watching Dino Movies” Yuhno replied.

 

They headed to the hotel because it was getting late and most places were closing. When they arrived the snuck all the outfits into Heechuls suite. Yuhno made them stop at a florist before they arrived and got cute little just because boquets for them.

 

Yuhno was walking to his suite first, and noticed a man standing near the door but away from it. He creeped up slowly. The man was holding an amulet waving it in front of the door. Yuhno set the flowers down slowly and raised his temperature to fire his fingers up. He pointed to the man and a blue flame bolt shot across the hallway to the mans shoulder he fell to the ground and winced.

 

“MIN CHULLIE WON COME FAST” Yuhno said scrambling to the man.

 

Yuhno grabbed him by his collar and jacked him against the wall. He removed the hood and to Yuhno’s surprise it wasn’t a man, nor was it human it was Lilith.

 

“ YUHNO  THAT’S LILITH QUICK MIN SURROUND HIM WITH PAIN” Heechul hollered and smashed his hands on the door.

 

Hangeng was throwing popcorn in the air catching it. Laughing at the girly boys jumping during the movie. Then came a huge knock or smash on the door. Hangeng ran to see what was going on. He opened the door to see Min in Mid power and Yuhno in flame mode. Siwon had a knife in his grasp flanking Yuhnos other side.

 

“Hannie it’s Lilith we need the gods now!!!’ Chullie said .

 

Hangeng acted fast and pulled a small candle from his pocket setting it on the floor.

 

“Yuhno fire NOW” Hangeng said pointing to the candle. A smaller bolt hit the candle and a mist started to form.

 

“What’s up ……OH !!!” Baehko arrived and saw the goings on. He closed his eyes and within seconds the infamous white mist came.

 

“Heechul get inside with the others and lock the door, and here keep this near all of you” Jr. said tossing him a stone, Chullie kissed Hangengs cheeks and rushed inside.

 

“Chullie what is going on?” Jae said huddling with the others.

 

“It’s ok Jae honey, our boys have it here everyone touch this until I say to let go arasso” Chullie said putting the stone in between them all.

 

“HEECHUL WHAT IS GOING ON WHERE ARE THEY” Jae got mad.

 

“Lilith came and was trying to take the babies powers again but they caught her thanks to your Yuhno, and the bog boys just came to end the haggety ” Heechul sighed.

 

“B..But I have to shield them all I need to get closer” Jae said attempting to get up.

 

“NO JAEJOONG YOU CANT” Heechul gripped his arm.

 

“If you use the powers and they babies help then she can just take them in an instant” Heechul said.

 

“Come lets go to the back of the suite” Heechul said taking Jae’s hand and Karams, Jae took Kys and Ky took Junus’s.

 

Lilith was on the floor writhing in pain from Min, and Yuhno was at the ready to blow him her or what ever it is up.

 

Jr. And Minhyun rushed over to them and placed a jar on the floor. Ren came behind them and placed a hand on Min’s shoulder, and like well magic (a/n  it’s 2am im tired) the pain spell was going through Ren now. Min collapsed to his knees and Siwon pulled him away.

 

“Aron,  you ready?” Jr. looked to Aron and pulled Minhyun behind him.

 

“Let’s bag this ” Aron said glancing to Min making sure he was ok.

 

“Yuhno take my Hand” Jr. Said smiling. Yuhno took his hand.

 

Then Ren used his free hand to link as well as Aron and Minhyun Baehko walked through the wall of pain and stood above the demon. He grabbed it by the neck and picked it up over his head like it weighed a pound. Jr. snickered and Baehko reached out his hand to him.

 

“Back to hell with you Lilith” Baehko grinned and touched Jr.s hand. A spark and a flash happened and Baehko slammed his hand on the jar on the floor. Sealing it tightly.

 

Everyone let go of hands exc ept Minhyun and Jr.  Yuhno fell backwards and looked dazed.

 

“What in the actual just happened?” He asked kneeling down catching himself.

 

“That my friend was all of our powers vanquishing that demon baby snatcher” Aron said.

 

“ I feel like a train hit me” Min said,

 

“Yoochun you and Min can refresh them please?” Minhyun smiled tucking the Jar in his bag.

 

“darling are you sure you want to carry that filth?” jr. asked Minhyun.

 

“Deh, it’s fine I want to make sure she rots” Min smiled.

 

“Hyungs why am I bleeding?” Yuhno asked looking down at the blood on his leg.

 

“Omo, Yoochun can you please, Minhae Yuhno the stone I gave Chullie hyung is to keep the babies from using their powers as well as them, if they did she could have used them against us, and with Jaejoong being so powerful as well as Kyuhyun we’d be screwed. So you  were unprotected and for that I apologize.” Jr. smiled as Yoochun healed the wound.

 

After healing Min and Yuhno and Siwon who got knicked as well. Everyone headed into the suite. Yuhno’s heart was racing. He was worried Jae was panicing, and he worried more as the due date came nearer.

 

“Yunnie!” Jaejoong rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

 

“Shhh, it’s all good baby the demon is gone no more red eyes in the windows” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Is everyone ok?” Jr. asked.

 

“Deh, but Ky is having a really hard time, his mood swings are in sad mode now” Jae frowned and Min rushed to the room.

 

He was greeted by Heechul cradling KY and Karam resting against KY. Junsu was reading a  book. Yoochun chuckled at his loves  cuteness.

 

Changmin crawled onto the bed and whispered to Kyuhyun. Who stirred whining Minnie come back.

 

“Baby wake up im right here” Min said a little louder.

 

Ky opened his eyes fast and saw Min and literally launched himself on Min. Min giggled and held him tightly.

 

“Min I was so scared are you ok? Is Appa ok? Is everyone ok?” Ky rambled.

 

“Deh, baby we are all fine it is over, lets go to our suite and rest, arraso?” Min s miled kissing his hair softly.

 

“Mmmnnn yes please” Ky said trying really hard to not fall back asleep. It didn’t matter to Min he was safe and in his arms he could carry him.

 

Junsu and Yoochun headed to their suite as well as the others. Jae and Yuhno walked each of them to the door and locked up.

 

“Yunnie, can we sleep tonight? You worked hard and I know you need it” Jae smiled as they walked to the bedroom.

 

“Deh, my love and tomorrow I take you to a special place” Yuhno smiled.

 

“ohhhh where” Jae cooed snuggling up to him in the bed.

 

“Secret mission” Yuhno smiled kissing his pouty lips softly.

 

He leaned his body down and kiss his belly 2x and smiled.

 

“I love you guys rest well and help Umma sleep well too arraso” Yuhno whispered to them.

 

He crawled back up and pulled Jae closer nuzzling his face into his hair.

 

“Jae?”

 

“mmm?”

 

“Forever?”

 

“Deh, and ever”

 

Yuhno kissed his hair softly and closed his eyes sleep overcame the both of them super fast as well as the others. They had rid the world of one more nussiance and deserved a good nights rest.

 

 

 

 

 

WOOOHOOO ONE MORE BAD GUY BITES THE DUST!!! MANY MORE TO COME!!! AND SOME SPECIAL THINGS TOO.  HAS ANYONE GUESSED WHAT MINHYUNS PLAN IS?  OR YUHNO AND WELL EVERYBODIES BUT THE PREGNANT ONES?  AND YES YOU SAW IT YUHNO SCOLDED JAE BUT SO CUTELY!! I AM GOING TO SLEEP NOW AND I WILL BE POSTING MORE FIRST THING IN ABOUT 5 HOURS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BUT IM NOTICING MY COMMENTS ARE DROPPING AGAIN CEPT FOR MY FEW THAT DO.  AM I AT THE STORY NOW? IS IT TOO LONG? COMMENTS GIVE ME REASONS IDEAS AND DRIVE SO LEAVE SOME 

 

 

<3 KuranYuuki <3  私が台湾であなたの安全は、あなたが私のために:)にキスを吹くことを確認してください嬉しいです

 

JENNALEE WIFEY GET BETTER AND JENNAS LITTLE SIS WELCOME TO THE KPOP WORLD!!! ( * * )\/

 

KAMSAMNIDA
 

 

~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*