Ceremony of the gods......UM!!! maybe!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They arrived in Japan safely and headed to their hotel. Karam and Jaejoong both fast asleep.  Everyone sat in Yunjae’s  suite while the two rested.

 

“So I wonder what this ceremony is for?” Junsu asked           

 

“Don’t know, but it’s got to be something big if they made us come all the way here and especially in style. But nothing is too good for my babies right MiCha ” Min said  with his head on Ky lap kissing his belly smiling.

 

Changmin had developed this habit of laying on Ky’s lap and carrying on legit conversations with the unborn MiCha. Ky thinks its’ the cutest thing in the world.

 

 KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

 

“Hey guys you have arrived good good” Jr. Smiled entering Minhyuns hand in his. Aron Baehko and Ren troddling behind.

 

They all gave the usual hugs and fist bump greetings and sat down. Changmin was getting frustrated.

 

“Alright mighty ones  spill it what’s this shindig about?” He asked looking right at Jr.

 

“Ah yes, well that will take place tonight, and you will see when we come back to perform it” Jr. giggled.

 

“Then why stay a week if it’s a one night thing? And why come all the way here?” Changmin began to question.

 

“Well you will just ha ve to wait and see no wont you” Minhyun spoke up his voice a bit happier than usual.

 

Everyone looked at him and Heechul burst into laughter.

 

“Minhae guys really but seriously, I’d recognize that whimper anywhere” Heechul laughed clutching Hangengs leg.

 

“Yah what is so funny Aunty Chullie?” Ky spoke up.

 

“That my friends is the voice of a first time bottom!” Heechul nearly fell off the couch laughing. Everyones eyes went right to Minhyun who was ow as red as blood.

“Congrats Aish  bout time you guys!!!” Min laughed.

 

“Well thanks I think” Jr. giggled.

 

Yuhno just rolled his eyes walked over to the window looking down over the city. He closed his eyes and a huge smile dawned on his face.

 

“Hey Chullie come here a minute would you?” Yuhno beckoned Heechul.

 

“What’s up buttercup?” Heechul waddled over.

 

“I need your help on something I want to do for Jaejoong!” Yuhno said smiling like a dork.

 

“Oh do tell do tell” Heechul said sitting down next to him.

 

Yuhno described what he wanted to do and Heechul grinned and clapped his hands. Yuhno didn’t know wether to be scared or excited. But the reason for the plan was the best reason to remain ecstatic.

 

“Okay so come to our suite after the ceremony and I will set stuff up, I will speak to Ramm and KYKY about keeping Jae busy, while I get you ready.” Heechul smiled.

 

Ohhh my beautiful son is up, ok remember right after I will be your excuse so don’t worry about that I need to go make sure my son eats” Heechul said trying to get up but failing. Yuhno chuckled and helped him up.

 

“Kamsamnida, aish this boy is getting to be a mini elephant I swear” Heechul laughed.

 

Yuhno decided to go check on his sleeping beauty, he opened the door and lying in the crisp white sheets was a breathtaking image. Yuhno froze taking in every line curve and crease. Jae was lying on his side, since it seems laying on his back is too painful for him. Nuzzled up against his belly was JiJi his body conformed to the curve of his belly. Like he was keeping the twins warm. Jae’s milky white legs strewn in a mess of white linen.

 

Jiji raised his head as if to see who it was and Yuhno smiled. He shut the door behind him and climbed into the bed trying hard not to jostle Jae too much. Jiji didn’t seem to mind. He got close to Jae’s back and rested his arm on Jaes slowly and gently it.

 

Jae stirred a little but not much. Yuhno rested his head on the pillow and contented himself with just his arm. Rest was very important so Yuhno was always making sure he stayed sleeping.  Suddenly he was met with a friend on his chest.

 

“Aish Jiji little girl you scared me” Yuhno said petting the furball.

 

Yuhno petted the kitty and she wandered in a circle on his chest and laid down right there sma ck on his chest.

 

“Yah you little goober, now im your bed?” Yuhno giggled softly.

 

“Just like your Umma, wonder why my chest is so comfortable.?” Yuhno smiled the kitty.

 

“You know what Jiji, I think you and me and the twins are the luckiest people errr beings on earth, know why? Because Jae loves us. I can not wait to make him mine forever, it’s not just about the mine part though, it’s about us binding what we have. Without him there is no me! Or you or Jaesun and Jiyool. Jiji when they arrive please be kind to them as you are to everyone that’s your brother and sister. The less Jaejoong has on his shoulders the better I will feel. Yup I really do think if he didn’t exsist I wouldn’t” Yuhno smiled the cat just yawned and went back to sleep.

 

“Wow you’re a great conversationalist Jiji” Yuhno chuckled and closed his eyes.

Jaejoong felt a tear roll down his cheek. He was awake listening to Yuhno’s impromptu conversation with the cat. He carefully rolled to his other side and leaned to Yuhnos ear.

 

“Jung Yuhno, I think you are the most, handsome, charming, strong, sensitive, caring, loving, mature, y, warm man on this planet Aniyo in the universe, and I will forever be yours, and I should be the one thanking you for sticking by my side and always being there when I need you, and for being there for Min and Ky and our Jiji, and giving me Jaesun and Jiyool. I Love you with every breath I take, every heartbeat of mine is your name. I love you Jung Yuhno.” Jae said tears rolling down his cheek. Yuhno soon feeling the salty crystals falling from his own eyes.

 

He gently moved Jiji and turned his face pressing his forehead against Jaes . He used his thumb to brush away the tears and Jae did the same. No words needed to be said. Yuhno gently kissed Jae’s lips and held the kiss there, in that moment he and Jae felt every emotion.

 

He carefully adjusted so Jae could lay on his chest. He his long hair softly. Until.

 

Changmin came rushing in the room and started bouncing on the bed.

 

“BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!!! WAKE UP TIME LETS GO EAT JAPANESE FOOOD!! BOUNCY BOUNCY” Changmin cheered bouncing like a kid on their bed.

 

Jae laughed and Yuhno just watched.  Jiji hissed and rushed off the sudden movement startling him.

 

“Yah what are you 5? Min your going to be an Appa do you think that’s appropriate?” Yuhno laughed.

 

“Sure is MiCha will bouncy with me come on Appa bounce its funnnnn” Min kept doing it.

 

“Well Yunnie, I need to use the restroom now thanks to bouncy adams over here, help me up please?” Jae smiled.

 

Yuhno helped Jae up and rubbed his belly. Jae scurried off to the bathroom and Yuhno watched Changmin still bounce. He decided he needed to stop so he went over and bumped the bed causing Min to fall flat on the bed.

 

“Wow Appa do that again that was cool” Min laughed and climbed off the bed.

 

“You really are nuts Min” Yuhno laughed ruffling his hair.

 

“Well atleast I didn’t come in Mid hokey pokey so thank you for that” Min rolled his eyes.

 

“Next time Min there is always next time!!” Yuhno chuckled evilly.

 

“Next time what Yunnie” Jae said sliding his arm into Yuhnos.

 

“Oh nothing baby just Min complainging about our life” Yuhno giggled.

 

“Aish that boy!” Jae blushed.

 

Changmin decided to one more time torment his Umma and Appa and turned around. He pressed his own back against  the wall and rubbed his chest.

 

“OHHHH YES OPPA TOUCH ME!” he said mockingly.

 

“SHIM  CHANGMIN!!!” Jae hollered and grabbed a pillow throwing it at him hard.

 

“Ouch Umma CHILD ABUSE NEGLECT AHHHHH MUST RUN!!” Min said rushing out of the room.

 

Jae and Yuhno followed chuckling. The knew he did this to ease tensions and just to keep everyone smiling.

 

They all had pailed around until it was time for the ceremony. Jae insisted everyone look nice. And NO ONE CROSSED HIS WORD! So they all got fancied up.

 

“I feel like a lawyer Umma do I really need to wear this?” Except for this fool Changmin (a/n kekeke).

 

The gods arrived in crazy misty fashion. Everyone watched as they appeared wearing all black and pink…wait pink???

 

“Yah second hand smoke guys come on oour kids are going to come out with 8 arms” Min chuckled waving the mist away.

 

“Hubba Hubba looking good princes” Aron giggled.

 

“Yah shut up Aron or I am telling Kiyeon” Ren said but covered his mouth very fast.

 

Changmin snapped his head up and over to Ren and Aron! He looked dead in Aron’s eyes. Aron looked at Jr. with a help me look. Jr. stood  in between the two knowing what was bound to happen. Ky put his arm around Mins shoulder and whispered something into his ear. And it was like he forgot the whole thing.

 

“Yeah Kiyeon doesn’t like flirty butts you know Aron” Changmin said.

 

EVERYONE TURNED AND WENT

 

“BWOAH!!”

 

Ky smiled and rested his head on Changmins shoulder.

 

“Okay princes we are gathering tonight to hold an offering ceremony to our fathers before us, this ceremony will basically bless and carry the babies into their life” Jr. said.

 

“First I need Jaejoong to come forward and stand before this altar” Jr. snapped his fingers and a pretty concrete table appeared with flowers adorning it.

 

“This wont hurt or scare my babies will it” Jae asked concerned.

 

“Aniyo never ever I wouldn’t do that to you Jae” Jr. smiled and escorted him to the altar.

 

Jr placed a flower on Jae’s b elly and smiled closing his eyes resting his hand on the flower. Yuhno felt his body tense up. Heechul touched his arm nodding that it was ok. Jr began the chant.

 

“i ai leul chugbog hago geuleul ttoneun geudeul eul dulleossansegyeui geunyeoui pyeonghwawa ihaeleul jicham

geudeul eun gwonlyeog gwa pyeonghwa geudeul-eul sin-ui gahoga issgi jeon-e naega abeojiwajosang ege jegong”

 

The flower then burst into flame and Jr. smiled. He turned Jae and bowed to everyone. Jae felt super akward and went directly to Yuhno who chuckled and nuzzled him close.

 

Jr. did this for each unborn child. When he was done he handed each Umma a strange looking necklace. Jae getting 2.

 

“These amulets are what resides in your powers and in the childrens, when they come into our world place the pendant on them to protect them with not only your powers but ours and our fathers.” Jr smiled.

 

“Wow that’s not right our kids are going to be like invincible.” Min giggled.

 

“So much for telling them YOUR GROUNDED!” Heechul chuckled.

 

“Now the second part of the trip, well we kind of faked the length of the ceremony and wanted you all to have a nice vacation from Korea.” Minhyun smiled.

 

“So enjoy, don’t worry about anything everything has been taken care of, go shopping, eat fine foods, sleep, anything it’s all paid for.” Ren smiled.

 

“HOLYSHINKI REALLY?” Junsu squeaked.

 

Deh it’s the least we can do for your work princes.” Aron smiled.

 

“Yah Aron you me talk now!!” Min said calmly.

 

Aron jumped but his brothers pushed him to  Changmin who motioned for him to come to the other room with him. Aron looked at KY who smiled.

 

“Alright Aron, what is going on with my sister?” Min asked.

 

“C..Changmin, it’s nothing I swear to you!!” Aron said scared.

 

“Oh so she’s nothing to you?” Min said. Inside he was cracking up laughing. He was testing the god.

 

“I..I  no that’s not it!” Aron stumbled over his own words.

“What is it then god boy speak!” Min said with an evil stink eye.

 

“S..She doesn’t know how I feel we just hang out as friends!” Aron spoke the truth.

 

“Do you like her?” Min asked.

 

“I think it’s surpassed that Prince” Aron said.

 

“And your intentions?” Min asked.

 

“I..I don’t know, It’s a huge risk” Aron said seriously.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLYSHINKI YOU NEED NEW BOXERS?” Min laughed falling to the floor.

 

“What the?” Aron was speechless.

 

“You honestly thought I was grilling you?” Min laughed barely catching his breath.

 

“AISH YOU SCARED ME !!” Aron said sitting on the floor joining the laughter.

 

“But seriously…ah….if you really feel for her I will allow it but treat her right” Min said conjuring a small windstorm near Aron.

 

“Okay Okay I get it I get it!!!” Aron said covering himself.

 

“Yah what the hell is going on in here” Yuhno said.

 

“Nothing Appa just torturing my maybe brother in law” Min said walking out of the room throwing a arm over Arons shoulder. Aron blushed at the word in law.

 

Jae insisted they all go to dinner and they did just that even the gods. Who had to change first since they felt like a boy band in their official getups. They headed out and laughed and carried on all night.

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAH FAKE CEREMONY DAWWW CHANGMIN UR SO SILLY BUT WE LOVE YOU!!! HEY GUISE SO YEAH STILL WRITING EXPECT ATLEAST 2 MORE UPDATES LOVE YOU ALLL

 

 

<3Kuranyukki<3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~**~*K~*~*~*~*