OH Crap We got no PLan!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

“Don’t you think they will figure out something is wrong when they get to Japan and there is no ceremony h yung?” Ren asked Jr.

 

“Aish….I am trying to figure something out Ren I am really trying here, but I needed them out of Korea until we find him” Jr. said growling. Minhyun walking over to him wrapping his arms around his waist.

 

“Just make sure you figure something out fast because they leave tomorrow, and Snuggy er Sungmin said that they are very curious. You should have just told them it was a vacation” Ren said frustrated.

 

“Ren, he’s doing the best he can now dammit stop acting like an uppity cheerleader and help us think of something, stop expecting Jr. to do all the work!!!” Minhyun spoke up .

 

“Holy he does talk bigger than a mouse” Aron giggled.

 

“Yah, shut it!!!” Jr. glared at Aron.

 

“Ok look heres the facts he escaped his punishment, and now is on the run, most likely seeking revenge, because he is not showing up on our radar or anything we are going in this blind. We have to assume he knows there they are, since he did participate in the kidnapping of Kyhyun. So we get them in Japan we each stay in their homes and see if he has the balls to show his face. When he found out BoA was dead he went on  a rage. And im afraid he might have allies” Jr. Said putting his head in his hands.

 

“Ok well I am going back to Snuggys place to think maybe he will have an idea” Ren said nodding and fizzling out.

 

“I am going back to target practice call me ifyou need me guys!” Baehko laughed.

 

“Aron we need to speak with you!!” Minhyun said patting a chair. Aron gulped.

 

What is it hyungs?” Aron  said sitting hesitant.

 

What are your intentions with Kiyeon?” Jr. asked softly.

 

“I..I don’t know but im growing attached to her day by day, and I am scared I might fall in love” Aron frowned lowering his gaze.

 

“Do you realize the risk and the sacrafices your going to have to make to be with her! She is a mortal and she is the maknae to Changmin, who need I remind you is very volatile when provoked. Our lives are secret to the mortals for thousands of years, and she would be put in some senses of danger!” Minhyun said caringly.

 

“NO IT WONT HAPPEN!!!” Aron jumped up his protective rage taking over his clear thought.

 

“Aron calm down, listen we are not saying we wont support you we just don’t want you to suffer no her, please take it slowly, and if it happens to be your forever you need to come to us, because you know there is only one way to make her yours forever” Jr. said frowning.

 

“I know but can we please just not talk about that please, the thought makes me want to cry” Aron said.

 

Minhyun put his hand on Arons back and patted it gently.

 

“We are on your side Aron, trust me trust your brothers and the princes” he cooed.

 

“I think I am going to go rest to digest everything deh?” Aron smiled standing up.

 

“Yes rest  we have a lot to do and handle within the next 48 hours” Jr. said.

 

Aron went off to his room and laid on his bed. Was he really willing to put his sweet Kiyeon in danger and face the wrath of Prince Min? He needed to sleep. And sleep soon found him.

 

“Jr. I am worried, I don ‘t want to see anyone hurt, and with things falling down the path they are, it seems inevitable it will happen” Minhyun said pouting.

 

Jr. pulled him onto his lap. Minhyun straddled him facing him and Jr. put his forehead against Mins.

 

“I trust love and have faith in our family MinMee, now I need you to trust in them and in me” Jr. said smiling.

 

“I trust you with every godly fiber of my being” Min said smiling.

 

Jr. lifted his chin with his inde finger and placed a small kiss on his lips almost feather soft. Min wrapped his arms around Jr. and rested his head on Jr.s shoulder.

 

Meanwhile in SunRens love shack……..

 

 

Snuggy bunny, we have to help think of something I hate lying to the princes.” Ren said sweating and glistening laying ontop of Sungmin.

 

“Mind occupied elsewhere baby?” Sungmin giggled.

 

“Minhae, just worried” Ren said.

 

“Well can you tune our conversation out from your brothers?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Sure, you have an idea?” Ren said climbing off of Sungmin wrapping the sheet around his body.

 

Ren stood over the bed and winked at Sungmin a green haze filled the room and his eyes closed he muttered something Sungmin smiled.

 

ajig sigan-i malhaessda ttaekkaji jebal nae hyeongje deul-uinungwa gwileul eseo ulileul swil”

 

 

Run jumped back on the bed and into Sungmins waiting arms. He smiled and nuzzled him.

 

“Okay so my idea is let’s get the babies blessed I mean they do need to be at some point and, it would only take one hour  max for you 5 to come bless them and tell them the rest is a sort of vacation, that way your not lying and you still can figure out what’s going on!”Sungmin said proudly.

 

“OMO SUNGMIN YOUR BRILLIANT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU”Ren said kissing him all over like a rabid monkey.

 

“SO get your cute up there tell them and come back, cause I am soooooooooo not done with you yet!”Sungmin smiled. Ren blushed.

 

Ren rushed up to tell his brothers the plan, they could definitely pull this off.!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

REN/SUNGMIN COUPLE

JR/MINHYUN COUPLE OMG THEY ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER!!!

 Photobucket

 

 

 

OMO TONIGHT WAS BY FAR THE BEST NIGHT EV ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SMTOWN WAS INSANEEEE!!! I AM SO GLAD WE WENT NOW I FEEL LIKE SOOOO HAPPY! I AM NOT EVEN TIRED!!! I WROTE THIS CHAPPY BEFORE WE WENT TO THE SHOW. AND LET ME SAY THIS IM PREGNANT FROM THE HIP S IN BONAMANA, CHANGKYU DUET MADE ME CRY!!!! AND YUHNO"S EYES WERE SO EMPTY BUT HE WORKED HARD AND FOR THE 900TH TIME LEFT ME IN DERP MODE!!! WE EVEN GOT MISTED BY THE WATER FROM SUJUS WATERWORKS!!!! (SECRETLY I WANTED THEM TO SWEAT ON ME OMO FANGIRL MODE) ANYWAYS ENJOY!!! I PROB WONT BE OFF THIS FANGIRL HIGH FOR A WHILE SO SLEEP WONT COME AND OUR FLIGHT LEAVES TOMMOROW SO :( BUT I GOT TO SEE ALL MY BABIES!!! I AM HAPPY!!! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND LOVE IT HELPS ME MAKE THE STORY GREAT FOR YOU

 

<3Kuranyuuki I love you あなたは断然私の好み私の心に近い <3

 <3 K-PopDream I <3 you too <3

<3 Jenna UR MY WIFEY!!! <3 

 

 

 

KAMSAMNIDAAAAAAAAA   DBSK FIGHTING!!!!!!

 

~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*~*~