WTF!!! NOT AGAIN!! OR IS IT?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 Changmin ran to Ky and pulled him into his arms looking around then rubbing his belly.

 

“Ky what is it, what’s wrong? “Min said his hair taking a blue tone.

 

“T..There” He pointed to the box.

 

Min picked it up and looked at the note. He quickly pulled out his cell and called Yuhno.

 

~*~*~*~*~**PHONE CALL~*~**~*~**~~*

 

“Appa”

 

“What’s up Min?”

 

“Something is wrong, we came home and there was this box”

 

“A box? Wait we aren’t home yet Umma wanted some ice cream get in your car and go to our house”

 

“ that we are walking to your house now, we will go inside”

 

“Stay on the phone with me until then we are almost there”

 

“Okay Appa”

 

Changmin reached Yunjae’s house with KY who was a sobbing shaking mess.They walked up to the door and there on the doorstep was another box.

 

“ APPA YOU HAVE ONE TOO”

 

“We are at the gates now, Protect KY, I texted Hannie and Siwon, and Chun”

 

“What the is going on”

 

“Calm down Min, we see you”

 

“Arasso”

 

 

~*~*~*~*END C ALL~*~*~*~*

 

Min rushed KY over to Jae and Yuhno. He was now trying to calm himself down. KY and Jae stayed in the car and locked the doors per Yuhno’s instructions. Jae sat in the backseat cradling him as best he could with his growing belly.

 

“We will wait for them to come before we do anything”

 

Minutes later the hyungs began to funnel into the driveway. Looking ready to pounce. Heec hul and Karam getting in the car with Jae and KY. Junsu as well. Even though he protested.

 

“What is going on Yun, tell us so we can handle it” Chun said growling.

 

“Well Min came home first with KY and he found this note in a gift box on their front steps and they came to our house and found another box but didn’t open it” Yuhno said.

 

“It isn’t Over what the that’s kind of wide ranged” Hangeng said.

 

“Okay lets split up and check all our homes,   the others will be ok they have a lot of power in that car” Siwon chuckled.

 

“Yah, they make us look weak” Min giggled.

 

They walked up to Yuhno’s door and it was the same note, along with Yoosu, Changkyu, SiRam and Hanchul.

 

“What in the actual does this mean…………, WAIT we haven’t gone into our homes yet” Yuhno said.

 

“Let’s go in mine first, keep your guard up”     Yuhno said.

 

They all headed to Yuhno’s door and he opened the lock and punched in the key, which meant to him no one got in, but with magic he knew anything was possible. They all filed in keeping their eyes peeled. They checked room by room and there was nothing out of place or no intruders. They decided to get the others into the house and lock them in. Yuhno kissed Jae’s forehead and smiled.

 

“It’s okay baby, keep Jaebook on and I will keep you updated and me and Hannie  can hear you if you need us” Yuhno said as he locked the door and punched in the code.

 

They checked Yoosu’s house next, and the others after and nothing. They laid the notes out on the table and noticed they were all done by the same person or people.

 

“What the hell can’t we just have one day were aint going nuts?” Min said.

 

“Im sorry Min, I feel like we could prevent this stuff better” Hangeng said.

 

“Uncle Hannie, it’s ok it’s not anyone fault. We just have to accept it’s who we are” Min said.

 

“We are a family and nothing will change that or harm our family period end of story” Yuhno said.

 

Yuhno felt Jae contacting him and closed his eyes.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Everything ok over there baby?”

 

“Deh, are you guys ok?”

 

“Deh, we can’t find anything wrong”

 

“Ky said check the nursery he felt something strange and saw that room”

 

“Okay baby”

 

 

“Yah Jae said Ky wants us to check the nursery he got bad vibes” Yuhno said

 

“Whos’ nursery” Hangeng said

 

“I am assuming MiCha’s” Yuhno said.

 

Changmin felt the hairs on his arms raise, the rage he was fighting to control was creeping back again, and everyone noticed the blue tone his hair and eyes were taking on.

 

“Min calm down focus your energy” Hangeng said.

 

“Im trying but this is my daughter we are talking about there” Min said.

 

“I know Min but we got this, no one will with my wife or my kids or my granddaughter” Yuhno said lovingly.

 

They arrived at Changyu Manor and headed directly for the nursery. There sitting on the changing table was a bigger wrapped box. Min walked over to it and opened it his Jaw hit the floor.

 

Everyone rushed over to protect him, when they saw what was in the box as well. Hangeng took the box down to the living room and set it down.

 

“Baby?”

 

“What’s wrong Yunnie?”

 

“All you guys need to come here to Min’s”

 

“Yunnie your scaring me is everything ok?”

 

“Just come please”

 

“I don’t want to “

 

“Baby”

 

“Aish coming”

 

Yuhno looked at the boxes contents and pinched the bridge of his nose. The looks they gave each other were of confusion and shock.

 

Jae and the others arrived and didn’t bother knocking just going in with KY in the lead. KY immediately ran into Min’s arms terrified. Jae walked over to Yuhno and looked him in his eyes.

 

“What is it baby?” Jae asked.

 

Yuhno felt his breath hitch at that word, he was using all he could to hold it in. How could he not melt at that sweet name coming from Jae’s mouth. He took his hand and had the others follow to the living room sitting them down.

 

“Min you want to tell them?” Yuhno said cuddling Jae tightly. The others seemed to feel protective towards the lovers.

 

“Okay well, we went to the nursery and Ky, you were right there was something there” Min said lifting the box onto the table.

 

“And I am sorry to say this, but many problems will have to wait, because this was a very y treasure hunt courtesy of our gods, and the isn’t over thing was meaning that we have somewhere to go” Min said cryptically.

 

“Min put it in laymens terms please” Junsu squeaked.

 

“Well, Appa your turn” Min grinned.

 

“Everyone needs to get packed and be ready to leave by Friday one week from today” Yuhno smiled.

 

MOTHER JUST SAY IT” Heechul groaned.

 

Yuhno chuckled and took the contents from the box passing one to each couple, who in turn gasped. 

 

“Oh MY JIJI ARE YOU SERIOUS” Jae chirps.

 

“Is this real are we being pranked, we know that our gods are quite funny” Karam smiled.

 

“Nope this isn’t a joke I just hung up with Jr. They wanted to give us a gift of the god like status, so in one week we are flying to Japan, for what they say is a special ceremony.” Hangeng said grinning.

 

“Ceremony? Like what an award?” KY said calming finally.

 

“You could say that” Hangeng said.

 

“So I nearly gave premature birth on the steps of my home because they are riddlers AISH I just want to kick them in the nuts” KY glared.

 

“Jr. said that was Baehko  and Ren being the young ones and silly and he fully apologized, he said they would get thiers” Hangeng said.

 

“So that’s it all this for plane tickets and a trip, Omo Hannie I want to go home I am !” Heechul grinned.

 

“AWWW DAMN IT AUNTY CHULLIE YOUR SON AND GRANDDAUGHTER AND ALL OF US ArE IN THE ROOM AISH “ Min gagged.

 

“Yeah like your not going to drop to your damn knees when you see the………hnweigbeq;l” KY Covered Heechuls mouth and Changmin raised a brow.

 

“Aunty Chullie SHHHH, think of the babies” KY covered himself.

 

“Aish anyways we are going home so I can play cowboy!!” Heechul laughed and dragged Hangeng out the door.

Yuhno picked up Jae and carried him home getting kissed all the way. Junsu skipped merrily with Chunnie in tow, and Karam pestered Siwon to go for a walk on the beach since they lived 1000 yards from it.

 

Changmin pulled Ky onto the couch with him and kissed his forehead. He was concerned that Ky had to much happen tonight.

 

“You okay my baby?” Min asked.

 

“Deh, but I still wanna neuter them” KY giggled

 

“OUCH, hey that’s just a painful subject” Min laughed.

 

“I know, sorry Minnie” Ky laughed.

 

“How about I go cut us some of that cake and some ice cream and we snuggle and watch Inkiyago?” Min asked.

 

“Mmmmm perfect, oh and can I have some chili peppers too?” Ky asked.

 

“Uhhh sure baby, gross but deh sure” Min laughed heading to the kitchen calming himself finally, checking his hair.

 

He leaned against the counter and turned his head to see his lover. He walked to the doorway and watched him rubbing his belly talking to MiCha watching a MV of TVXQ doing the Balloons song. He was singing along and smiling. Changmins heart swelled.

 

“See MiCha baby, that’s Appa and his beautiful voice, isn’t it sweet, I will show you one of Umma too would you like that?” He cooed and the baby kicked his hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHAHAHAHAHAH DONT KILL ME ITS NOT OVER YET WRITING AS WE SPEAK CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE CEREMONY IS I BET YOU WILL BE WRONG!!!  OK I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THIS TONIGHT I WAS WATCHING RTP (WE ARE IN LA FOR SMTOWN) ANd my FRIEND WAS LIKE GETTING INTO IT, I DONT READ SUBTITLES SO I WAS TRANSLATING IT (NEXT ONE WE ARE USING SUBS) AND SHE GOES SO THAT GUY THAT YOOCHUN PLAYS IS GOING TO BE KILLED BY COW MOO?  I DAMN NEAR CHOKED TO DEATH ON MY SODA!!! SHE REFERS TO TAE MOO AS COW MOO  EPIC FAIL@@ ANYWAYS I NEED TO GET BACK TO WRITING I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE ENJOY THE MAIN PIC I WORKED HARD ON IT I LIKE HOW MY WORK CAME OUT!!!

 

<3 <3 Kuranyuuki 私はあなたを愛して <3 <3

<3 K-PopDream 당신의 최고의 <3