First Kiss and PARTY TIME

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

 

About noon everyone had gathered at Changkyu’s house.  Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, Ky and Karam all headed to the Spa for the day. Yuhno, Yoochun, Hangeng, Siwon all headed to the gym, and basketball afterwards. Changmin played the lazy maknae part and pretended he was super tired. He had so much to do.

 

~*~*~*~*TEXT~*~*~*~~*

 

To: FreakyBunny

From:CrazyMaknae

 

Dude you ready to bust ? We got so much stuff to do KYAAAAA I am freaking out!  

 

To:FoodObsessedPrince

From: RensLovah

 

Sure am and I have help for us!!!

 

To: FreakyBunny

From: CrazyMaknae

Head over here! I need to nurish myself before we start!!!

 

To:FoodObsessedPrince

From: RensLovah

 

On our way!!

 

 

 

Min went into the kitchen and grabbed some instant ramen and cooked it up sitting down to fill his grumbling tummy. He heard a knock on the door. 

 

“ITS OPEN SUNGMIN COME IN !!!” Min yelled to the door.

 

Sungmin came bouncing through the kitchen doorway with a smiling Ren in tow.     Min had already figured out that Ren was the help, what he saw next made his eyes pop.  Jr. And Minhyun hand in hand followed by Baehko and Aron and Kangteuk and Yeewook. His jaw dropped.

 

“Omo you all came to help?” Min said shocked.

 

“We always help family!” Kangin said smiling.

 

“We already have the balloons and candles set up at the venue, the cakes are there as well refrigerated. And the flowers and gifts are all that’s left. We figured you have done a ton planning and buying it all its our turn.” Jr smiled resting his chin on Minhyuns shoulder.

 

“So lets get to wrapping the massive stockpile of gifts and then we can head to the venue to do the flowers and such, then Bunny and I will go pick up the surprise guests, with Baehko and Aron!” Ren said giggling.

 

“Wait Baehko are you in a good mood today?” Min said worried with his temper.

 

“Your safe Min, I would never do that to you, just the bad guys and annoying people who whine” Baehko smiled.

 

“Keep him away from my sister then” Min laughed.

 

“Well if she’s cute then it might be different” Baehko evil grinned.

 

“DUDE THAT’S MY BABY SISTER SHES ONLY 17” Min growled.

 

“Im joking Min chillax” Baehko said.

 

“Okay lets go the gifts are at Uncle Kang and Aunty Teuks” Min said ushering everyone out and locking and alarming the door.

 

They all got there and after 2 hours they had all the gifts wrapped and packed into the truck. Min ran over and got his car and they headed to the venue.

 

Min had noticed something peculiar during the time they had been here to help. He hadn’t noticed it before. Jr and Min held hands and snuggled but not once had they kissed. He was wondering why. You had all his hyungs practically ing each other in public then you had them. It was making him wonder.

 

“Hey Ren, can I ask you something sort of personal” Min asked Ren.

“Sure what’s up?”

 

“What is with the MinJr couple?” he asked.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“They seem off”

 

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the no kissing thing eh?” Ren said smirking.

 

“Well see, Jr. before he fell in love with Min was a player HARDCORE, if u needed a move Jr. knew it hell it probably invented most of them. Long story short he doesn’t want Min to think he is another toy and Min well he feels like he needs to measure up to the Jr has done. SO it’s akward I guess” Ren said giggling.

 

“Well that’s just no good, they should get over it and face” Min laughed.

 

“Your telling me!” Ren said tossing a stem into the garbage pile.

 

“So what do you think how’s it look guys?” Min shouted.

 

“Absolutely fantastic, now we have to go pick up the guests, they just finished the candles and the balloons, and guests wont arrive for another 5 hours so go wash up and spend a little time with your lover, we got this!” Jr. said.

 

Min got an idea!

 

“Jr. Why don’t you and Minhyun hyung come with me and we can do a double date to a movie?” Min asked.

 

“Omo can we please Jr. I want to see that new horror movie it looks disgustingly awesome” Minhyun giggled.

 

“Okay my love let’s go” Jr. said.

 

“Kamsamnida everyone I will see you tonight, and Baehko NO SISTER GOT IT?” Min giggled.

 

“YES SIR!” Baehko laughed.

 

Min, Jr and Minhyun headed back to Mins house. Min was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by his lover.

 

“Ah baby what are you doing back so soon?” Min asked.

 

“Minnie you pabo I been gone for 8 hours, didn’t you miss me?” KY giggled.

 

“Deh, very much come here you y little angel” Min said pulling him close for a deep kiss. He did notice Jr. Lower his gaze.

 

“Omo Jr. Minhyun Minhae sorry I didn’t see you there, welcome to our home, wait why are you here what’s wrong?” Ky asked worrying.

 

“I invited them down for a double date baby, doesn’t it sound fun?” Min asked nuzzling Ky neck, trying to egg Jr. or Minhyun on.

 

“That does sound awesome, where we going Minnie?” KY asked.

 

“To a movie then to a party for one of my friends, so go get ready my y lover” Min cooed nipping his ear.

 

“Aish calm down Minnie im not a popsicle” Ky swatted him and giggled running to his room.

 

“Me and Jr. will go get the car seat put in Ky’s car while we wait Minhyun hyung why don’t you go help my KY out he will get lost in his closet of Doom and he likes your clothing style I am sure he would enjoy it” Min said.

 

“Arraso, I shall do so” Minhyun said heading up the stairs. Jr.s longing gaze not going unnoticed by Min.

 

“Okay Uncle Jr. SPILL!” he tried out the title.

 

“U..Uncle Jr.?  Deh, I kinda llike it and what are you talking about?”

 

“Why haven’t you kissed your boyfriend?”

 

“O you noticed?”

 

“Uhhhh DURRRR”

 

“I don’t want him to be worried”

 

“Just kiss him dang it, you look all weird like he’s your pet not your boyfriend or the man you love”

 

“I honestly don’t know how, yah I used to be so good at moving, now im like a scared chicken”

 

“why do you think I picked the movie, perfect opportunity to kiss, oh and the palm trick!!!”

 

“wait the what?”

 

“you mean the player doesn’t know the palm trick?”

 

“Aniyo tell me”

 

“Well you set your arm down on the armrest face your palm upwards fingers spread and if he puts his hand in yours, then you can maybe turn to him and brush a hair or two away and kiss him but not full on face just quick and soft. Then I think he will take the rope after that”

 

“HolyShinki I am taking your advice, and I am your elder, so odd but arraso I will try” Jr. said smiling.

 

“so where’s this carseat?”

 

“Dude catch on I lied to get you alone!” Min laughed.

 

“ohhhhh ok I got it” jr replied.

 

“We are readyyyyyyyyy” Ky cooed from the hallway.

 

Both men gasped seeing they had in fact both changed. Both wore white and looked astonishing. Min nodded to Jr. and smiled.

 

“Lets go then shall we” Min said wrapping an arm around KY.

 

They arrived at the movie, and found their seats. Min nudged Jr. and motioned to his hand to remind him what to do. KY now noticed the secret convo.

 

“What are you up to Shim Changmin” He whispered in his ear.

 

“Breaking the tension between the new couple” Min replied kissing KY’s lips.

 

KY smiled and rested his head against Min’s shoulder. The movie was intense. Min noticed Jr.s hand on the armrest and watched from the corner of his eye. Ky took notice and watched as well.  Ky gripped Mins arm when he saw Minhyun lace his hand into Jrs. Jr. glanced to Minhyun and brushed a few stray hairs from his eye and Jr. did it OMO he did it.

 

The blush on Minhyuns face was PRICELESS!. Changmin felt so proud. And he looked at KY who was giggling.

 

“Yah, whats so funny love?”

 

“You did that move to me you cornball” Ky giggled.

 

“And now I am marrying you so it worked!!” Min chuckled kissing him deeply.

 

The movie ended and much to Changmin and Ky’s shock the other couple had been pretty much face the entire time. They got in the car and headed to the Venue. Mins stomach flipped he was so nervous.

 

He hoped the others got the other hyungs to the venue and kept them outside for the grand reveal. And as they pulled up the were all standing there looking very confused.

“What are we doing here why is everyone gathered, something is wrong isn’t it?” Ky asked getting out of the car.

 

“Princes we gathered you here for a meeting, we know it’s last minute but please come with us” Aron said with a huge grin on his face.

 

Everyone followed them down a wooded path, until they saw candle light. Everyones face lit up. There under white linen tents and candles and balloons was basically everyone they knew. Jr and Min walked over and got the families or the “Special Guests” of everyone.

 

“OMO UMMA APPA!!!”  was a cry that was heard quite a few times.

 

Yunjae’s family, Yoosus Family, and Changmins family. Karam and Ky were orphans, Ky's fake family forgot about him when the brothers were killed therefore voiding the spell they were under. Changmin walked up to the mic and smiled down at the gathering.

 

“I wanted to welcome everyone to this special event. I see so many faces out there that warm my heart. Now for my hyungs if your wondering what this is about, well This is a surprise BABY SHOWER for the beautiful little ones who are soon coming to this world. Jaejoong, Heechul, Junsu, Karam and my beautiful loving Kyhyun, this is for you!!” Min said smiling.

 

“That little crazy boy is so sweet” Jae giggled.

 

“He is the best” Junsu smiled.

 

Min noticed Karam looking a bit sad, he figured this would happen. He glanced to Siwon and winked.

 

He took Ky’s arm and walked over to SiRam. He sat down with Karam and nudged him.

 

“Karam, what’s wrong?” He asked.

“Just seeing all the family here makes me think about mine” Karam sighed.

 

“Come with me Karam I have something to show you” Min said nodding to KY and Siwon.

 

They walked to the back of the tents and noticed two figures sitting on a chair on the beach. He pulled him to the figures.

 

“What…who is that” Karam asked nervously.

 

“Those people are your family Karam, I wish I could bring you your family back, but these two people consider your their son in so many ways, they love you as their own and I think it’s best since we are with our parents you join yours” Min said turning him to face the figures.

 

“Hee…Heechul Umma, …Gennie Appa” Karam said his eyes filling with tears.

 

“Omo My sweet Karam come here” Heechul cried tugging him into his arms.

 

“Karam we consider you our son, and we hope that you in time accept us as your parents. Our path’s were crossed for a reason and becoming your parents is the reason why we think. We love you very much Karam” Hangeng said hugging them both. Min walked away smiling a tear rolling down his cheek.

 

“Shim Changmin, you are the sweetest, warmest, loving, man I have ever met!” KY said catching him offguard.

 

“I just saw what you did for Karam, and it worked!” KY smiled hugging him tightly.

 

“No one deserves not feeling love of a family, not anyone” Min said as they walked back to the party

 

 

 

 

SO IT HAS BEGUN PART TWO COMING UP NEXT AM I DOING OK SO FAR TELLL MEEEEE I NEEEDDD TO KNOWWWWW LOL ANYWAYS MORE COMING COMEDY DRAMA ANGST ACTION EXPECT IT ALL!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THE MAIN PIC IS THE PARTY LOOK AS THEY WALKED UP TO IT!!!

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

<3 KuranYuuki <3

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~**~**