Morning of and some Dolphin toys?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 Everyone woke the next morning refreshed and happy, it’s been a while since bad things have gone down and it was nice to sleep and wake up smiling, yes they did smile, but it was masking fear, worry. Today was different. Especially for Changmin. He had been working so hard to make tonight go off without a blip on the worry radar.   When he woke up he lay there letting his gaze fall upon his sleeping Ky. He was running through his head of the thankfulness he felt for Ky, for him being okay, for MiCHa for his Umma and Appa and all his uncles and aunties.  Also for the gods whom, he considered family now. He was hesitant to give them nicknames but figured he would try it out later on.

 

He was also wondering how life will be once the hiatus is over, if there would be more trouble, if the fans would accept the changes dbsk and super junior have undergone. He was nervous to marry KY he wanted only perfection for his baby and for his daughter. He quickly shook off the negative and smiled looking at his waking lover.

 

“nnn good morning Minnie” Ky smiled sleepily.

 

“good morning baby” Min said brushing the hair off Ky’s forehead.

 

“how long have you been staring at me?” Ky giggled.

 

“forever isn t long enough” Min smiled

 

“Cheesy Minnie” Ky said kissing him softly.

 

“Yep that’s me Cheesy Minnie, and you love me so mehrong!” Min laughed.

 

“Are you and Sungmin really going to sit and wait in line for hours for that game?” KY asked

 

Min told Ky and everyone he and Sungmin we going to line up for Diablo 3, the perfect cover!

 

“Baby, you know you want to play it badly too, so yes I have to besides Aunty Chullie and Umma are taking you to the spa for a massage with Karam and Aunty Susu!” Min smiled.

 

“I prefer your hands Minnie” KY blushed.

 

Min laced his fingers in KY’s and smiled.  Ky gazed into Mins eyes and leaned in for a sweet sincere kiss.

 

“Let’s go make some breakfast, MiCha is hungry!” KY said rubbing his belly.

 

Min slid his face down  to Ky’s belly and rest his head against it. He smiled closing his eyes.

 

“MiCha do you want Umma and Appa to make lots of yummy foods for you to grow big and strong?” as if on cue MiCha kicked and Min laughed.

 

“That’s my baby girl, Appa loves you sweety” Min said placing a gently kiss where her kick had landed.

 

He crawled back up and kiss Ky’s lips softly as well.

 

“Appa loves Umma too” Min said grinning Ky blushed.

 

The two headed downstairs to enjoy a breakfast , prepared by each other. There own little family. Niether of the two could be more happy.

 

Meanwhile at Yoosu Manor……

 

 

Yoochun was sitting on the floor in the living room earphones blasting in his ears, quietly building a gift he had purchased for his son Junichi’s nursery. He was being super quiet so as not to wake his pregnant lover.  He was so glad they were decorating their house themselves. It’s not that he didn’t want the hyungs to help. But to him he was a very independent grounded man. He wanted to be the sole provider for his family. He and Junsu had worked very hard to prepare the house themselves.

 

He was adding a finishing touch to the dresser putting  the knobs on the drawers when he felt a pair of arms come around his midsection. He smiled and set down the leftover knobs and turned around, pulling out his earphones.  

 

“Well good morning honey, was I too loud?” Chun smiled.

 

“Aniyo, but you will be” Junsu took his hand and pulled him to the bedroom. Chun couldn’t help but giggle like a school girl.

 

Junsu’s mood swings weren’t at all for most they became sensitive and emotional. But for his beautiful Su, well he was a different breed all together. He became a starved vixen. And honestly Chun loved it. He just got tired and they slept a lot.

 

Junsu pushed him down on the bed and smiled.

 

“Now you stay right there, I have a little surprise for you” Su grinned evilly.

 

A little while later Junsu emerged from the dressing room (walk in closet) wearing the most sensual outfit Chun ever saw him in. He had on y leather pants and this top that buttoned just above his babybelly. Chun felt his pants grow tight in a second.

 

“Oh my my my honey, what do we have here?” Chun grinned standing pulling him closer.

 

“does Chunnie like?” Junsu said pressing against him.

 

“Oh he does my honey he realllllly does” Chun said taking Su’s hand to his growing .

 

“Mmmm I guess so” Junsu said grinning.

 

“What is in the pocket of that top honey?” Chun asked noting that the pocket had items or an item in it.

 

“You will see my Chunnie now sit please” Junsu said sitting him on the chair.

 

“I want you to watch me Chunnie!” Su said climbing on the bed finally revelaing the contents of the pockets.

 

In one pocket he had a bottle of lube and in the other he had a but he held back a giggle when Chun realized in fact it was a dolphin shaped one.

 

Junsu go on his hands and knees and popped the toy into his mouth making sounds keeping eye contact with Chun, who was now rubbing his painfully tight pants. He and the toy teasing Chun terribly.

 

Chun was palming his jeans so hard he swore he would have serious friction burn. He was watching his lovers naughty little show and he wanted to be that  toy so bad. He carefully reached down and released his and let out a sigh at the comfort of removing the denim strangle his jeans had on him.

“Ohhhh Chunnie am I turning you on?” Su cooed between and .

 

“Deh, soo much honey so ing much” Chun said replacing his hand back on his harderend .

 

Junsu took the saliva soaked toy and pushed it down his throat so all that was visable was the very tip end nestled in his beautiful lips. Chunfelt his twitch seeing that. Junsu slowly ed the top revealing his toned chest. He grazed the wet toy over his s and moaned ly.

 

“Ahhhh…Chunnie it feels so good” Junsu  moaned.

 

“Baby I want to see those pants on the floor now” Chun mumbled.

 

“Come take them off me Chunnie but don’t touch I am not done” Junsu grinned.

 

Chun got up and Junsu kneeled on the edge of the bed. He popped the buttons down the front and slid them down to his knees. Junsu sat down and he slipped them off his ankles the the floor.

 

“Oh you are so y Su, so ing y” Chun said sitting on the edge of the bed obeying by only touching his own hardened .

 

Junsu took the toy back to his mouth and lapped at it, he teased his hard s again and moved the toy to his own . He turned it on and the buzzing against his shaft was electric.   He grabbed the lube and squeezed a bit on his fingers and leaned back spreading his legs his feet planted flat. He reached down and attempted to tease his own hole only to be discouraged that he couldn’t reach it over his baby belly.

 

“Aish, I fail” Junsu fell flat on his back. He was disappointed in himself for being so big and not being able to reach and give Chun a y show. What he felt then made his body go numb.

 

“Ahhhh..Chunnie, what…oh god yes” He moaned.

 

Chun saw the frustration and grabbed the bottle lacing his finger with the clear goop and pressing his finger inside his pink tight opening. He wanted his sweet dolphin to have the pleasure he was so trying to give to Chun.

 

He slowly slid his finger in and out of the tight hole. Junsu was and a wriggling mess.

 

“Oh gods….Chun…..unnnnffff” He moaned.

 

He grabbed the toy and it as his hole was being penetrated by Chuns thick lengthy fingers. Chun upped the anty and removed his fingers he kneeled down at the edge of the bed on the floor and put his legs on his shoulders. He dove his tounge into the pulsating hole.He pulled his firm cheeks apart and at the hole like a melting ice cream.

 

“OOOOOOOOOOO GODS MORE BABY MORE” Junsu moaned.

 

Yoochun reached up and took the toy from Junsu who pouted until he realized his intentions. Chun carefully teased Su’s hole with it and pressed it gently into him. Su reached down and wrapped his hand around his it gently.

 

“Does it feel good in you baby?” Chun cooed.

 

“Ahhhhh, pleassse, put in deep inside” Junsu moaned wriggling his hips.

 

“Chunniiieee,, don’t stop please ahhhhhhh more” Junsu begged as Chun the toy in and out of his hole.

 

Within minutes the constant vibration and penetration of his hole along with the frequent and kisses to his hole from Chun he released into Chuns hand. But Chun was still rock hard. And Junsu wanted more.

 

He leaned up and pulled Chun onto the bed. He glanced over at the plants near their bed and grinned. He straddled Chun and closed his eyes. The plants began to vine out and headed towards Chuns’ legs and feet.

 

“Omo you naughty boy, you made me first now let me please you twice as nice” Junsu giggled watching the vines tie him to the bed.

 

He slid back and latched his lips onto Chuns dripping hard . He used the tip of his tounge to up the warm liquid off his head.

 

“OHHHH YES SU IT UP!” Chun moaned. And Su did just that before ing him fevourisly.

 

Chun bucked into his mouth and the feeling of his warm mouth surrounding his was near unbearable, but he couldn’t touch him he was currently tied down.

 

“Chunnie I want to ride you!!!” SU said removing his mouth and hovering over Chuns now soaking wet hard .

 

“Oh yes Suie do it AHHHHH so ing TIGHT OH GOD YES” Chun moaned as he felt Su’s tight hole squeeze his .

 

“AHHH..so…tight”

 

“Unnfff feels so good in me”

Su rode him hard leaning down wanting to kiss him but couldn’t so he let his hands go and Chun sat up kissing him deeply on his tounge. He moved his mouth to his neck and ear.

 

“I love ing you hard baby, why don’t you let me go so I can do so” he breathed into his ear. He felt the vines release his legs.

 

He turned them around not breaking the penetration he had Su on his back and he spread his legs as wide as he could. He began to pound into him without fail.

 

“AHHHH YES CHUN ME HARD”

 

“AHHHH…UNFFFFF” he moaned.

 

Chun deeply into Su and gripped his legs pulling on to his shoulder littering it with kisses. He felt the spasming of Su’s hole and knew he was close to another . SO he harder wanting to do it together.

 

“Ahhhh…i….…now” Chun moaned deeply and felt his seed release with force into Su. Su also came hard it littering his thigh and Chuns stomach.

 

Chun removed himself from Su and crawled up beside him falling flat.  He rolled to his side and ran his finger over Su’s cheek.

 

“You my y little dolphin are amazing, and I love you” Chun said panting.

 

“But I couldn’t even pleasure myself for you, Chunnie I am so fat now” Su frowned.

 

“Pabo your not fat your growing for our little man” Chun smiled and kissed his lips softly.

 

“And you have never been more beautiful” Chun added causing Su to blush.

 

“I love you Park Yoochun” Su smiled cuddling up to him.

 

“And I adore, and Love you Kim Junsu my Angel Xiah” Chun smiled closing his eyes resting his head against Junsus.

 

 

 

THE OUTFIT JUNSU WORE TO TEASE CHUN

YOOSU BEDROOM

YOOSU BATHROOM

YOOSU DRESSING ROOM

YOOSU LIBRARY

YOOSU JACUZZI

YOOSU LIVING ROOM

YOOSU NURSERY

 

 

 

HEY GUISE I FIGURED SINCE I WAS LACKING IN THE YOOSU MARATHON I WOULD GIVE A LITTLE OF THAT AND I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU ALL THIER HOME YOOCHUN AND JUNSU DECORATED IT THEMSELVES IN BETWEEN BREAKS. I SWEAR THAT BABY IS GOING TO HAVE A DENTED HEAD!!! I KID I KID!! SO YEAH I CAUGHT UP ON SLEEP THANKS TO THE CONSTANT REMINDER OF MY SWEET YUUKI AND OTHERS I GOT 12 HOURS OF SLEEP AFTER TAKING AN ALLERGY PILL I FEEL GREAT!!! SO EXPECT ALOT!!!!! AND KEEP AUG 26th IN YOUR HEAD CAUSE THERE IS AN EVENT GOING ON THAT COULD BE EPIC FOR CASSIES WORLD WIDE.

 

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

<3 Kuranyuuki 私はあなたを愛して私は幸せあなたの素晴らしい美しい魂 <3

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

 

~*~*~*~**~~*K~*~*~*~*~*