Trusting Our Love

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They all headed to the compound and grabbed what they needed for a relaxing night at the beach. Hangeng and Heechul took a little longer than the others. When they arrived Hangeng had a concerned look on his face.

 

“So I checked up on the amulet, there is two ways to be able to see if it’s real! Jae, Ky and Myself can do what we did to find Karam, or someone has to get close enough to check her physically for it. It’s a small black stone possibly put into a necklace.”  Hangeng said.

 

“And from the sounds of it, it is the amulet, reason being is Changmin can see through masked powers and spells, and he keeps sensing something wrong wereas me and Jae and Ky sense nothing” Hangeng said.

 

“So if you sense nothing why are you worried” Siwon said.

 

“that’s just it Siwon we sense nothing, no mood, no future, no thoughts, nothing but blank” Hangeng said.

 

“SO let’s bash a ” Heechul giggled.

 

“So I guess it’s ritual time again?” Jae said.

 

“I don’t know baby, the last one was tough on you, it worried me” Yuhno said.

 

“He’s right Jae, it’s a lot to ask even with the babies helping us” Hangeng agreed.

 

“We could do what Heechul suggested.” Hangeng said.

 

“Yeah well seeming as though she has her in a twist over Yun here, he can get close enough to check her for it, but I don’t know if Jae honey will be ok with that” Heechul said.

 

“I’m not ok with it” Yuhno furrowed his brows.

 

“Yunnie, come walk with me” Jae said nodding to Hangeng and the others.

 

“Sure my love” Yuhno said grabbing Jae’s sweater wrapping him in it and putting his arm around his shoulders.

 

“Yunnie, you know I trust you right?” Jae asked.

 

“Deh, and I you baby with all of my immortal soul and then some” Yuhno smiled reaching down interlocking their fingers.

 

“Then will you do this for our family,  I know you love me I have no doubt in that, and I do not doubt who you belong to” Jae said biting his lip.

 

Jae knew he had to let Yuhno get close to the woman to protect the family, he would shield him and make sure there were no chances for bad things to happen he made a pact NO MATTER WHAT.

 

“But it would hurt me to touch another person, with these hands that are solely meant for you baby” Yuhno said.

 

“Yunnie, I love you, and the twins love you and we have enough faith in you that you can do this, and know in your head and heart we will be right here beside you every step of the way” Jae smiled resting his head on Yuhno’s chest.

 

“ If you are ok with it, and the twins agree then I will do it, but only then, after I do it please bleach my skin and throw me in the washer?” Yuhno said making things relax.

 

“No I will not, I will just cover you with my love and it will overpower that womans dirt” Jae smiled lifting Yuhnos’ fingers and kissing each fingertip softly.

 

“Jaejoong, I want to get married before the babies come” Yuhno said out of the blue. Jae had thought he wanted to get married after.

 

“R..Re…Really?” Jae asked.

 

“Deh, unless you want to wait….Mmmmpfffhhh” Yuhno was stopped by Jae smothering him with his lips.

 

“I take that as a yes?” Yuhno smiled touching his moist lips.

 

“Super Duper Deh” Jae giggled and pulled Yuhno towards the rest.

 

“Yah GUYS GUYS GUYS WE ARE MOVING THE WEDDING UP” Jae giggled and danced around.

 

“Omo, really Jae honey that is amazing, so are you all moving it up?” Heechul asked.

 

“If they want to we ‘d   be more than honored to share the day with our family” Yuhno smiled and Jae snuggled into him.

 

“Yah, so much for a hiatus” Changmin said eating some beef jerky.

 

“Well Min, it also means you get to be Ky’s husband sooner” Jae smiled.

 

“OH MY GOD SUN REALLY!!! IM IN IM IN IM IN” He jumped around.

 

“Hey baby stop jumping with food in your mouth you will choke” Ky said pulling him to sit down.

 

“Hey Siwon lets get a fire started arraso?” Yuhno winked.

 

“Ill grab the wood” Siwon said.

 

“Ill grab some blankets from the house” Heechul said.

 

“Ill grab stuff for smores” Changmin said.

 

They all sat down and Yuhno and Siwon stood in front of the wood pile. Yuhno winked at Jae and pointed to the fire and BOOM instant bonfire.

 

“Appa showoff” Changmin chuckled.

 

“Damn skippy, got to impress my baby” Yuhno said sitting down spreading his legs for Jaejoong to sit in between.

 

“So I will tell you guys that Yunnie and I have talked it out and he has agreed to find the amulet on BoA” Jae said biting his lip.

 

“Well you do know , he wont be able to just tackle her and strip search right Jae honey?” Heechul said.

 

“Aish yes don’t remind me” Jae said buring his head in his hands.

 

“Baby are you really sure” Yuhno asked concerned for his love.

 

“Deh, just gross thinking about it” Jae smiled leaning back into Yuhno who nuzzled into Jae’s neck.

 

“Your beautiful” Yuhno whispered and Jae blushed.

 

They all sat and talked about how to plan this out. They decided to text BoA and let her know to meet Yuhno at the studio at Yewooks house the next day, that everyone else would come by later as they had things to do.

 

They all headed home for the night. Yuhno was getting ready for bed when he pulled a book out of his dresser and smiled climbing into the bed. Jae finished his shower and climbed in as well. Jae smiled seeing Yuhno with the book and he opened his shirt and patted his thighs for Yuhno.

 

“Hello my beautiful babies, Appa is going to read you another story tonight. This one is perfect. It is called With My Heart You Belong. Umma is being a very good brave Umma right now and even though he says he’s ok Appa knows better, but Appa will always do right for Umma and you Jaesun and Jiyool” Yuhno said as he began to read the book.

 

 

 

HEY HEY HEY SO YEAH HERES ANOTHeR IM STILL ON A ROLL HERE CAUSE THIS PLOT TWIST IS DEMENTED!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE HONEST IF I !!!! I SO HOPE I CAN HIT 150 SUBS SOON IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND WANTING TO WRITE MORE SEEING COMMENTS AND NEW SUBS. NEXT CHAPTER IS THE STUDIO WITH BOA (GRR RI HATE THAT WOMAN) SO HANG ON STAY TUNED. AND YES THE GODS WILL BE COMING IN AND OUT MORE. YOOSU WELL THEY ARE BUSY ATM BREAKING MARATHON RECORDS

 

YC: HEY DONT SPILL MY SECRETS

ME: Chunnie relax they already know your greasy charm.

JS: GET BACK HERE CHUNNIE YOUR SO NOT DONE YET

Me: *covers Eyes*

 

 

THANK YOU

KAMSAMNIDA

ARIGATO

 

~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~