New Problem/ Goodnight Moon

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

 

It was about 4pm, when Jaejoong awoke from his impromptu nap with his Yunnie. He blinked the sleep from his eyes, and glanced up to see Yuhno still deep asleep. Jae traced his fingers over Yuhno’s muscular jawline.   He didn ‘t want to wake him but, he wanted to get up to make something to eat.

 

“Yunnie, wake up sleepy guy” Jae cooed into his ear.

 

“Yunnnniiieeeee bear wakey wakey” Jae tried again.

 

“Baby, wake up I need you” He said seductively and WHAM. Yuhno sprung awake.

 

“Aish ert” Jae scoffed and got up heading to the kitchen.

 

Yuhno thought to himself “what the hell just happened here”. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He glanced up at Jae and chuckled as he swayed his firm storming off to the kitchen.

Yuhno got up and headed towards the kitchen, Jae was washing his hands in the sink. He walked up behind him and kissed his neck.

 

“What’s wrong my love?” Yuhno asked.

 

“You wouldn’t wake up to me being cute, you woke up to the side of me” Jae pouted.

 

“Awe baby, I didn’t mean it. I promise” Yuhno got on his knees in front of Jae and rested his head against Jae’s belly.

 

“Aish, now your being cute, your something else Jung Yuhno” Jae smiled his hair. He couldn’t resist Yuhno’s sweet side.

 

“it’s just when you call me that it makes little Yunnie a bit excited, and it makes me shiver in my spine!” Yuhno smiled.

 

He lifted Jae’s shirt and leaned his ear against Jae’s tummy.

 

“See my love even Jaesun, and Jiyool say to forgive appa, yup I will tell Umma what you said my little ones” Yuhno acted like he was having a conversation with the twins.

 

“Jaesun and Jiyool both say that Umma should forgive Appa and when he comes back from the SM building, Umma get’s one of Appa’s famous triple threat ice cream sundaes” Yuhno smiled and Jae giggled lifting him up.

 

Well then I can’t argue with the twins, now can I, and I hope that sundae has pickles” Jae said before crashing his lips on Yuhno’s.

 

“Mmmmhmmm just for my sweet  babies, and their astonishingly beautiful and handsome Umma” Yuhno smiled kissing Jae again.

 

“Appa are you kissing Umma’s aish what did you do?” Changmin said walking into the kitchen with a giggling KY.

 

“I would have been doing more than kissing it you little rugrat but you seriously ed me” Yuhno sneered then giggled.

 

“ACK NO HUSH SHUT UP LA LA LA   CANT HEART THIS PUKE GAG VOMIT APPA SICK MAN “ Changmin hid his face in Ky’s shoulder. Ky rolled his eyes.

 

I need to go get dressed I want to go see what manager has lined up for us all, he said something about having someone sing on our tracks at the comeback stage like a guest singer” He smiled rubbing Jae’s tummy like it was natural.

 

“Ohhhh can I come Appa?” Changmin smiled his famous crooked smile.

 

“Deh, let Jae and KY hang out and possibly read fanfics again” Yuhno chuckled and Jae swatted him.

 

“Hey I like to know what the fans say about us” Jae smiled KY blushed.

 

“Keep it up JUNG YUHNO and I will read a NON YUNJAE fic” he stuck his tounge out and giggled.

 

“I love you Jae” Yuhno smiled and kissed Jae’s forehead.

 

“I love you too BABY” Jae said evilly.

 

“Minnie, you know we read a pretty steamy fic about you and that kid from SHINee, Taemin” Jae giggled.

 

“OH DEAR GODS APPA HURRY UMMA AND MY WIFE ARE IN TOAD MODE” Changmin yelled to Yuhno. Who was already on his way back down the stairs.

 

“OH YOU!!” Yuhno turned and raced up the stairs.

 

Jae and KY sat at the counter and munched on fresh berries and melon. Yuhno and Changmin both gave kisses as they headed out. Jae jumped when they twins began to kick.

 

“Omo calm down Jaesun, Jiyool, I know how about some pickles for my babies? KY you want some as well?” Jae asked getting the jar out of the fridge.

 

“Aniyo, but if you have ice cream I would be forever greatful” KY smiled.

 

“Of course baby, we got it all, Yunnie tends to overshop, we have Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Mint. And some really gross pecan.” Jae giggled.

 

“Omo Mint please Umma, YUM!” KY went and grabbed a spoon and dug in quickly.

 

“So how is our little grandbaby MiCha?” Jae smiled touching Ky’s belly.

 

“She’s doing great her, she makes me eat like her Appa, so she’s definatly already being a Appas girl” KY giggled.

 

“Aweee so cute.” Jae smiled.

 

“Min, I have something I want to do special for Jae tonight so when we leave I need to stop at a bookstore deh?” Yuhno said driving to the SM building.

 

“Arraso, theres a great noodle shop next door too can we stop there as well?” Changmin grinned.

 

“Aish your like a human disposal where do you put it all man?” Yuhno shook his head as they pulled in.

 

They made their way into the building and went to managers apartment.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Ah Yuhno, Changmin right on time. Sorry I called you so late in the day, it’s just my beautiful Kuranyuuki is arriving tonight and I want to make tonight special.” Manager Joon said.

 

“So come in sit down and lets go over this quickly deh?”

 

Yuhno and Changmin sat down and Joon handed them a paper. Yuhno looked it over and handed it to Changmin.

 

So your idea, is to do a 2 song set with BoA, and that’s it?” Yuhno said.

 

Changmin on the other hand felt his spine tingle. He felt that feeling he feels when she is around. She stares at his Appa like a piece of meat.

 

“Yes, it will boost her career, since even on hiatus you guys are the hottest thing right now” Joon said.

 

“I don’t know Appa, she is in Umma’s vocal range right between  me and Umma, if she comes in her voice will outshine us.” Changmin said trying to sway Yuhno so he would say no.

 

“But it’s only two songs Min and we always help our Sunbae’s and even Dongsaengs deh?” Yuhno said.

 

“Arasso, but only two songs deh?” Changmin said and Joon smiled.

 

“Territorial are we Changmin, and calm down only two songs I promise” Joon said looking at his watch.

 

“So I will tell Mr. Lee you accepted and BoA will contact you for more details arraso, I need to get out of her and pick up my sweet Kuranyuuki.” Joon said smiling brightly.

 

They all headed out and Yuhno and Changmin got into the car to go to the bookstore and noodle shop.

 

“Min, tell me what’s wrong, you never act like that” Yuhno said concerned.

 

“I don’t know Appa something doesn’t sit right when she’s around maybe im just imagining it, but please be careful around her” Changmin said putting his hand on Yuhno’s shoulder.

 

“Arraso Min, I trust you and will listen to you, and boy did Joon seem super excited to see Kuranyuuki again” Yuhno giggled.

 

“yeah I almost lost an eye when he stood up jesus man, how did he get that hard saying his name” Changmin shook his head.

 

“kekeke, your something else Min” Yuhno laughed as they pulled into the lot of the bookstore

 

What Changmin said bothered Yuhno, but he figured I am a prince, she s with my family I will torch her like a luau pig no biggie right?

 

Yuhno ran into the bookstore knowing exactally what he needed paid for it and went to the noodle shop, as Changmin was placing his order. Yuhno had him add in another two orders and handed him the cash.

 

“Aniyo Appa I got this” Changmin said refusing the money.

 

“Kamsamnida Min” Yuhno said grabbing the bags and they headed home. Min already picking at the chicken wings he ordered Yuhno just begging him not to stain the car.

 

“You know Appa with our kids coming stains are going to happen it’s just life” Changmin mumbled through his bites.

 

“Still until then I would like a clean car Kamsamnida” Yuhno laughed.

 

They arrived home and walked into the kitchen where Jae and KY had just finished baking a 4 layer cake. Min’s eyes popped out of his head and Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Hey gorgeous” Yuhno said kissing Jae’s cheek.

 

“Hey Yunnie, did everything go well, who are we stuck with and how loud am I going to have to sing over them” Jae asked.

 

“Well, it’s two songs, of group and her decision, and it’s BoA apparently she needs a career boost” Yuhno scoffed.

 

“Yeah I’d like to boost…..” Min is cut off by himself stuffing noodles in his own mouth.

 

“What was that Min?” Jae said.

 

“Nothing Umma just hungry, and that cake OMO “ Min smiled.

 

Jae knew he was lying and felt his unease, so Jae being the kind Umma settled the rooms mood. Yuhno knew and smiled.

 

“So clever my lovely Jaejoong” Yuhno whispered in his ear.

 

“So guess what, KY made the cake himself I just helped” Jae smiled proudly and KY blushed.

 

“OMO BABY YOU MADE THIS MASTERPIECE OF FOOD NUMMIES” Changmin said his mouth gaping.

 

“Deh, Umma helped a lot, and I need to learn how to cook good for you and MiCHa” KY smiled leaning against Changmin but staying out of his mouths range, last time he got close when he ate, he swore Min tried to eat his hair.

 

“How about we take some cake home and *cough*” Min said.

 

“Aish, Min your terrible” KY giggled and blushed.

 

Jae and Ky cut the cake and plated half for Min and Ky’s house.   Jae hugged them both as they scurried off to their house. Yuhno laughed.

 

“And he says I am a ” Yuhno laughed.

 

Yuhno took Jae’s hand and pulled him into the living room and sat down pulling him down with him. Jae smiled and cuddled up to Yuhno. Yuhno took the bag from the side of the couch and smiled.

 

“Baby, I want to do something, but don’t laugh at me deh?” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Of course Yunnie, ohhh what’s that?” Jae said seeing the bag.

 

“It’s a book, that I want to read to Jaesun, and Jiyool, one chapter a night until they are born, and then when the book is done, I will  get another to read to them everynight” Yuhno said handing Jae the book.

 

Jae took it and looked at the ornate cover and felt a tear roll down his pale cheek. He knew Yuhno was romantic, and sweet, and warm hearted but this was almost too good to be true. He handed Yuhno back the book and slipped up his shirt.

 

“I think they will love it and I do as well Yunnie, your such an amazing man and I am glad you chose me to spend your life with, and have a wonderful family, I love you Yunnie” Jae smiled.

 

“I love you three as well baby, so much that you have become the very air I breathe, without you I am dead, so Kamsamnida for allowing me in your heart” Yuhno smiled.

 

He cradled himself on Jae’s lap and held the book open above his head.  He began to read the story to Jaesun and Jiyool.

 

“In the great green room, there is a telephone and a red balloon, and a picture of 
The cow jumping over the moon
And there were three little bears sitting on chairs
And two little kittens and a pair of mittens
And a little toyhouse and a toy mouse
And a comb and a brush and bowl full of mush
And a quitet old lady who was whispering "hush".

Goodnight room
Goodnight moon
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon
Goodnight light and the red balloon
Goodnight bears, goodnight chairs
Goodnight kittens
and goodnight mittens
Goodnight clocks and goodnight socks
Goodnight little house
And goodnight moouse
Goodnight comb and goodnight brush
Goodnight nobody
Goodnight mush
And goodnight to the old lady whispering "hush"
Goodnight stars
goodnight air
Goodnight noises everywhere!”

 

“how did I do baby?”Yuhno asked kissing Jae’s tummy softly.

 

He looked up seeing Jae sobbing softly and leaned up.

 

“That was the most amazing sweet beautiful thing I have ever seen Yunnie, let’s get married tomorrow!” Jae giggled as Yuhno sat up hugging him tightly.

 

“Patience my love you deserve the big wedding and I think we need to go eat some dinner and then maybe a movie” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae nodded and they headed off to the kitchen. After eating they retired to the media room and snuggled close. Yuhno chose a romantic comedy and they stayed there in each others arms, no ual tones just being together.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE MISS ME? TO ALL THE MOMS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! SORRY I WAS SLACKING ON UPDATES I WAS A SLAVE TODAY FOR MY UMMA SO I DIDN"T GET A CHANCE!!! I HOPE THIS CHAPTER KEEPS YOU SMILING SO MUCH GOING ON IN IT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND MY NEW GOAL IS 150 SUBS I HOPE I CAN DO IT!!!

THE MAIN PICI CAN"T HELP IT I LOVE HOW MINNIE LOOKS AND IT WORKS SENSE APPA AND MINNIE WERE MORE FOCUSED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~**~*K~*~*~*~*~*~