Twins Twins Twins

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Dylan headed to Jae and Yuhno’s room. She wouldn’t admit it, but she felt nervous. She had become close to Jae, texting him, and just felt a bond with him since day 1. Yuhno also, she saw him as a brother of sorts. She knocked and she heard Yuhno say come on in Dylan.

 

“Hey lovelies, I have missed you, everything going ok?” Dylan smiled practically tackling them for hugs.

 

“Oh my Jae, your blossoming quite nicely. It actually looks very good on you, the pregnancy that is!” Dylan smiled.

 

“Yeah Yunnie makes sure I am always eating and taking my pre natals, he is such a devoted fiance’” Jae smiled. Yuhno blushed lightly.

                                                                                          

“Good Job Yuhno, but make sure your caring for yourself as well, deh?” Dylan smiled.

 

“So are we ready guys? Aish I am as nervous as Heechul hyung was” Dylan giggled.

 

“Chullie was nervous?” Yuhno tilted his head.

 

“Omo very he was pacing when I entered, very fidgety” Dylan chuckled.

 

“Okay let me grab the machine, Yuhno could you help Jae out? Sorry just you guys have me on a marathon today and I’m wearing out” Dylan smiled.

 

“Arraso, slow down Dylan, Yunnie give her a chair” Jae smiled and Yuhno helped Dylan pull the machine over and placed a chair for her.

 

“Kamsamnida guys” She said as Yuhno helped Jae on the table and carefully pulled his sweater up, grazing his pinky on Jae’s side. Jae widened his eyes at his fiance’s  slick move.

 

Yuhno winked and sat down laying his head on Jae’s shoulder facing the monitor. Jae blushed.

 

Dylan giggled at the sheer cuteness and squeezed the gel on Jae’s tummy, Yuhno watched and his mind went elsewhere.

 

Jae closed his eyes and spoke to Yuhno.

 

“Yunnie, AHEM, quit thinking y”

 

“But..I…Minhae can’t be helped.”

 

“If your good maybeeee.”

 

“Maybe what? TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME”

 

“Maybe Oppa will have a lovely night, after I go shopping with Chullie”

 

“OH !!!  Good thing we are at the doctors I think I just died”

 

“Hey baby”

 

“MMmm Yunnie”

 

“Open your eyes shes ready”

 

“….and that’s why she told me about her new boyfriend is that not sick Jae?” Dylan said Jae only catching half of it but agreeing.

 

“Okay now lets say hi to the twin Yunjae’s” She giggled.

 

Jae and Yuhno raised a brow.

 

“what I hated calling them it’s so I used your couple name for them after all they are both part of you both” She smiled.

 

“Oh well well well we found your little boy, see look right there that’s his little pogo stick” Dylan giggled.

 

“My….My  Son….” Yuhno said tears filling his eyes.

 

“Ohhh another feisty one, Jae I need to press on your belly to move them around so we can see the other babies hidden ” Dylan said as she applied pressure to the side of Jae’s belly.

 

“OH MY, your little boy just kicked me when I did that, wow that was very cute” Dylan giggled.

 

“Yunnie you ok?” Jae asked Yuhno who had been wiping his cheeks repeatedly. Even tho his own tears were staining his cheeks.

 

“Mmm I am better than ok, I have a son.” Yuhno smiled kissing Jae’s cheek.

 

“AH HA, aish the babies today are feisty and shy, but here see look  say hello to your second baby, a beautiful little girl” Dylan smiled.

 

Dylan know one baby was uplifting but two was just inspiring and heartwarming. She quietly printed out the copies and laid them on the bed, she didn’t wipe Jae’s tummy, she smiled and exited the room letting the two hold each other crying. She was so happy for them she felt a tear herself.

 

“Yunnie….we have a son and daughter..” Jae sobbed happily into his neck.

 

“Baby, you have made me the luckiest man in the world just by having you now you have given me the greatest gifts ever. A handsome son, and Princess of our own.” Yuhno sobbed just as much.

 

“Omo, we need to think of names, they need proper names deh?” Jae said wiping Yuhno’s cheeks.

 

“Deh, I think I know what we should call them, I think about it a lot when I run, and sometimes just sleeping.” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Tell me Yunnie”

 

“Well for our daughter, What about Jiyool? I just feel a connection to that name” Yuhno smiled.

 

“O, Yunnie it’s perfect, and so pretty, I have a feeling someone is going to be daddys little girl” Jae smiled.

 

“And for the boy I was thinking we name him Jaesun, it has your name in it and the sun, and it means respect, and beauty.” Yuhno grinned.

 

“Omo I am marrying such a beautiful, smart man” Jae giggled and hugged Yuhno not realizing the gel was getting on Yuhno’s shirt.

 

“Omo Minhae I didn’t know It was still there, I will wash it when we arrive home” Jae said using the towel to wipe of Yuhnos’ shirt. As well as his tummy.

 

“Aniyo baby it’s ok, Dylan must have left, we did kind of zone out, look there’s the print out” Yuhno said as Jae picked them up.

 

“Jung Jiyool, and Jung Jaesun.  It sounds Royal!.. Do you little ones like your names” Jae asked rubbing his belly,

 

“Yunnie, THEY KICKED” Jae giggled grabbing Yuhno’s hand placing it on his belly.

 

“I guess they like the names, is that why you kicked Umma my babies do you like the names we have chosen for you?” Yuhno said, and he too got a kick.

 

“AIGOO” both parents said in unison.

 

Jae hopped off the table and smiled as Yuhno put an arm around him. They headed out to the others, anxious, happy, but most of all Loved!

 

 

They walked to the waiting room seeing their family all show and trade pictures. Jae looked at Yuhno and smiled.

 

“UMMMMAAAAA” Changmin rushed to Jae and Yuhno

 

“So do I get brothers, sisters, come on Minnie wanna know!!!!!” He acted like a child and Jae giggled.

 

“You get both one of each Minnie baby” Jae smiled ruffling his hair.

 

“YAYYYYYYY, OH GUESS WHAT I GOT BETTER NEWS” Changmin bounced around like a hyper child.

 

“Aish sit down boy and tell us” Jae giggled and walked over to the others sitting down on Yuhno’s lap.

 

“I think we all should take turns, since we all know each others results, lets show Jae and Yuhno one by one deh?” Heechul smiled.

 

“But let’s see the Wonder Twins results”  Hangeng giggled.

 

“Okay everyone, meet our twins, Jaesun and Jiyool. Both healthy and happy, and kicking boy and girl” Yuhno said proudly and handed the picture to Changmin who awed at it. The picture was passed around.

 

“Wow Jae honey, does Jaesun, take after his Appa?” Heechul winked.

 

“Aish your mental Aunty Chullie” Changmin said.

 

“Okay now Changmin and Ky” Changmin said in third party. He handed Yuhno the picture of their daughter.

 

“Omo Minnie, our first grandbaby, she’s beautiful” Jae felt tears. Yuhno smiled.

 

“Her name is Shim Mi Cha” Ky said rubbing his belly.

 

“Soo proud and happy for you guys” Yuhno smiled handing Ky the picture ruffling his hair.

 

“What about you Gennie, another Chullie?” Jae giggled.

 

“We are having a strapping handsome baby boy, his name is Jaehyun, we figured one night carrying a name with Jae in it would give him beauty” Heechul smiled.

 

“Omo you guys are so sweet, and I am sure he will be sooo handsome, and charming.” Yuhno smiled and Jae giggled.

 

“SUSU, SHOW UMMA FLIPPER” Changmin giggled.

 

“Yah, it’s not Flipper anymore ding dong…. We have a bouncing baby boy Jae hyung, Yuhno hyung, his name will be Junichi” Junsu smiled and Jae hugged him softly.

 

“Beautiful like his Umma” Jae whispered in Junsu’s ear.

 

“Kamsamnida Jae Hyung” Junsu smiled and Jae patted Yoochun back.

 

“Karam, sweetie Tell Aunty Jae about your appointment.” Chullie said.

 

“Well, we already know what ahem is going on, but Dylan said I am in good shape and the baby is too” Siwon smiled hugging him in his arms and Karam blushed.

 

“YAY EVERYONE IS FAT AND HAPPY AND LOVELY, LETS MOVE ON LADIES MINNIE IS HUNGRY” Changmin shouted but then realized he just signed a death warrant. Calling them fat, and ladies.

 

“OH ” He said before he raced out the door afraid for his life.

 

“KY, if you don’t kick his I will the little pabo” Heechul said.

 

“Let’s head home guys” Yoochun said.

 

“Yunnie?”

 

“Deh my love?”

 

“Tonight” was all Jae said and Yuhno felt his knees go weak and his heart race. Jae just giggled and the headed out.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO OK NOW WE KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS HAVING AND NAMES FOR THEM ALL FOR A RECAP I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAPPY WITH MY AND NAME CHOICES IT WAS FUN TO REASEARCH THEM ALL AND PLACE THEM PROPERLY. NOW ON TO CHANGMINS SURPRISE!!!!

 

Yunjae-Twins-Boy and Girl- Jaesun & Jiyool- 5 months

Yoosu-Boy-Junichi- 5 months 1 week

Changkyu-girl-Mi Cha- 4 months 3 weeks

Hanchul-boy-Jaehyun-5 months 3 weeks

SiRam-Girl-Sayoko-2 months

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~**~K~*~*~*~*~*~*