Waiting For A Rising Sun

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Come on guys, we are heading to the stadium in 10 minutes”. 

DBSK’s manager shouted.  It was a very crowded place throughout the ever shrinking spaces left to move.  The dorms were already small enough, and now with about 6 more people helping the boys for their first concert tour ever, the space became almost unbearable.

 “Oh sorry, Yuhno-ah.” A blushing Jaejoong says timidly, as he bumped into Yuhno. “Gwaenchanh-ayo”.  Said the smiling leader, gently touching Jaejoongs shoulder. 

Vans are here guys lets head out.” The manager squawked again.  The boys grabbed their backpacks, and immediately headed down to the vans.

The weather outside, was a bit chilly, but bearable. The sun shone brightly. This made the atmosphere lively. The 5 boys climbed into one van. First Changmin, as he liked to sit solo, and listen to music while battling evil monsters on his portable game. Yoochun and Junsu followed. Sitting in the center seats, grunting as they plopped into the van.

Ya Chunnie are you getting old; you make more noise than anyone I know.” Junsu giggled and Yoochun playfully slapped his shoulder.

Susu, me noisy? Have you heard yourself laugh?” The two laughed and smiled at the banter towards each other.

The last two to climb into the van was Jaejoong and Yuhno. The three already in the van chuckled softly watching the two elders. Yuhno gently placed his hand on Jaejoongs side and helped him into the van, before climbing in himself.  Seating himself, right next to, the lead vocalist.

The van ride was short. They were headed to Incheon airport. First stop on the tour was China, as they had just finished the South Korea portion.

Does everyone have their id’s and passports ready and safe?” Manager looked back into the van at the boys. They all nodded in agreement. “Good because look!” 

The boys looked out the van windows and saw a huge crowd littered through the airport. Chanting the group’s name, as well as their individual names. Some held banners, and posters.

The boys all smiled and took deep breaths. They quickly were ushered into the airport. Yuhno without realizing it grabbed Jaejoongs waist as they smashed through the crowd of fans. Jaejoong felt his hands, but thought it must be security, and keep speed walking to the building.

Once inside they were ushered to the terminal. Yuhno’s hands still firmly on Jaejoongs hips. Jaejoong turned around and realized it was Yuhno the whole time and smiled. Yuhno hid his pink cheeks and quickly removed his hands.

Once safely checked in, and on the plane, the boys got comfortable. They began discussing the show, and the nervousness of their performances.

Junsu informed the boys that his good friend Eunhyuk was going to come to the show early to give well wishes. They all liked Eunhyuk, and the Super Junior Hyungs & Dongasaeng.

Jaejoong knew the plane ride was short, so he placed his headphones in his ears and leaned back resting. Slowly sleep overcame him, but he didn’t resist knowing it was going to be much needed.

Yuhno felt a soft weight on his arm and smiled realizing what it was. Jaejoong had fallen asleep and his head was now using Yuhno’s arm as a pillow. Yuhno felt content and a bit tired as the others were asleep as well. He softly brushed a stray hair off Jaejoongs cheek, but his fingers lingered on the singers’ soft pale flesh. He smirked and pressed play on his own IPod and closed his eyes.

Guys we are landing!” The bellows of the manager again informing them they have landed in the set destination. Jaejoong still sleeping on Yuhno’s arm, snapped up. He then realized he was not only using Yuhno as a pillow but his hand was on Yuhno’s inner thigh. He blushed profusely and sat up.

The boys got into another van, and headed off to the venue. Changmin felt a little sick, so he pulled out a facemask.

Yah Hyungs, I think I am having a cold set in.” He said sorrowfully a bit congested. The boys looked at him and frowned. Jaejoong immediately feeling his forehead. “You have no fever, but here take these medicines, they will fight it for you.” The elder’s almost maternal instincts kicking into high gear. He hands the maknae a bottle of water and medicine, and ruffles his hair playfully. “FIGHTING!” the younger says confident he will do just fine.

They arrived at the stadium, and began the preparations for the nights show.  Yuhno goes right out into the stadium while the others go to makeup and hair.

AISH THAT HURT!!!” A loud yell echoes across the stadium as Yuhno smashes his hand against a rail post.

The manager quickly runs over and checks his hand. “Let’s get you checked out.” Manager guides Yuhno to the trailer where the medics are housed. They check his hand and it’s only a slight abrasion and bruise. “Kamsamnida.” The leader says as he walks out of the trailer back to the stadiums inside.

Yuhno thinks to himself cringing. “Aish pabo, hurting yourself already, you need to focus and do this right. For the members, for the fans, and for Jae-“……. His thoughts are immediately cut off as his stylist Noona whisks him to a chair.

As the boys all practice for the show that night, they can’t help but feel something is off. Not off in a bad way, but kind of like they are being watched, or they forgot something. It was a hard feeling to place.

After getting costumed for the show, in the white latex outfits, (A/N;  the rising sun tour outfits clear plastic white and the black lettering down the centerof the back) they have about 4 hours until the show begins so they, take the time to relax and mess around. After all they are still young.

Junsu’s guest arrives later than expected but welcomed just the same. “What’s wrong with you? Why did you come now? You were supposed to come early.” Yuhno said jokingly to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk was going to perform on Junsu’s solo performance, as a favor to his dear friend. The boys all joked around releasing tension before the show.

A final rehearsal was called as the boys went out this time fully made up and dressed. Things go smoothly and they head back to the resting room again.

Jaejoong sits on the couch near Yuhno and slips his hand into Yuhno’s knowing that he won’t be seen doing so. Yuhno looks at the elder and smiles giving his hand a slight squeeze assuring him. Jaejoong feels a spark in the grip and jumps back. It felt like a shock from an outlet. But it was hot and almost painful.  Yuhno looked at the startled elder and grimaced.

What’s wrong Jaejoongie?” The elder his head at Yuhno’s hand, not knowing why the leader didn’t feel it as well. Assuming it was just nerves, he nods. “Oh nothing Yuhno-ah just had a twitch.” The leader smiles and , almost in seconds returns his hand and laces his fingers into Jaejoongs. The singer smiles and relaxes.

Junsu and Yoochun are eating a bit before the show, and Changmin scoffs at Yoochun feeding Junsu a spot of Kimchi off his own chopsticks.

The younger thinks to himself. “Jeez all aboard the obvious train next stop DUH station. You two are so in love it's sickening!” He chuckles and eats his own Kimchi. He still felt a little under the weather but was getting better, thanks to Jaejoongs medicines and care.

The boys all gathered in a circle, resting hands on each other’s surrounded by manager and staff.

LETS WORK HARD AND GIVE THE BEST PERFORMANCE WE CAN! HWAITING!” the boys chanted, and the air seemed to get electric, so electric Changmin swore he saw sparks, but shrugged it off as excitement, or a rouge light.

They headed on stage. Eager, happy, and completely oblivious to what was headed there way.

 

 

 

**So there is the first chapter in this saga, please leave comments I live off them, and it helps me decide where I go next. I am keeping the pace natural, so this might get a lil lengthy. Kamsamnida for all my subbies and comments I <3 you guys~~

I am going to keep throwing hints on certain "things" happening. I like suspense, so cliffhangers may just happen. DONT KILL ME!!!

Also I may double update today. With the day being the 28th and the so called rumor I am keeping busy, either way I will AKTF!!!