What This Feeling?

I Love My Badgirl

Du Joon just came out from his room when he saw Mi Yoon is trying to put a medicine on the wound by her own but still, she looks like a person who thinking twice before put the medicine on it. He walks towards Mi Yoon and sit next to her. Mi Yoon did not bother his appearance as she is busying put the medicine on the wound. Well, she’s trying actually.

“Yah, you dummy head. Are you going to put the antiseptic on the wound or not?” ask Du Joon.

He then takes the antiseptic from Mi Yoon and help to put on Mi Yoon’s hand. Mi Yoon lets his husband do as she not brave enough to put the antiseptic on her wound.

“I’m sorry for letting you take out all of it by yourself.” Say Du Joon without looking at her. After he finishes puts the antiseptic on Mi Yoon’s hand, he stand up and want to walk away but he was stop by Mi Yoon. He sits back next to Mi Yoon.

“Mianhae. I know I’m not supposed to do that but you asked for my help to decorate it and I just do want I’ve been asked to do.” Say Mi Yoon. She looks down the floor

“Yes, I did ask you to help me but did I ever say to decorate it with all that pinky stuff? You know how I hate pinky stuff, don’t you?”

“Aish, saying you hate of the pinky stuff but still bought pinky stuffs for me.” Mi Yoon whispered but still can be hear by Du Joon.

“Yah, I bought it because you say you love it. Araso? Aish, cut it off. Take this and go to your room. Well, tomorrow we gonna go to your school festival together.” Say Du Joon.

“Mwo? Shiro! I’ve already make a promised with Hee-Jin and Da-ni that we will go there together.” Mi Yoon quickly shook her head as she not going to her school together with Du Joon. ‘They gonna know soon.’ She’s mumbling herself.

“Okay then. You can go with them.” Say Du Joon. He walks to the front door and drive away. Mi Yoon finally can breathe freely when she’s makes sure that Du Joon already go.

******************************The School Festival******************

Hee-Jin and Da-ni standing face to face with Mi Yoon. They already say their sorry to Mi Yoon but Mi Yoon just look at them with no feeling at all. She don’t mad at her friends but she want to test their friendship with her.

“Mi Yoon-ah, Mianhae. Yah, we’ve been friend still middle high school. Can’t you just forgive us?” say Hee-Jin. Da-ni already crying next to her.

Suddenly Mi Yoon burst her laughter and makes her friends look weirdly at her. ‘What is wrong with her?’ Hee-Jin whispered to Da-ni.

“Yah, I’m not mad at you anymore ^^. Hohoho..You guys should see yourself face when you ask for my forgiveness.”

“Mwo? You just playing around with us? Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. You better have an explanation with that.” Say Hee-Jin.

“^____^. Sorry, I don’t have that. Yah, let’s go and see what they have at the selling booths.” Mi Yoon pulls Hee-Jin and Da-ni’s hand to follow her to the compound where the selling booths are selling lots of things.

They walks passed along the booths. There are booths that selling lots of handcraft, foods and games stuff. When they reach at Du Joon’s stall, Mi Yoon is surprised because their stall is full of customers and all of them are girls.

“Wow, they surely a best seller, right Mi Yoon?” say Da-ni.

“Yah, Mi Yoon. How do you know them? Well, you guys looks close yesterday. Don’t you wants to introduce us with them?” say Hee-Jin while making her cute face.

“Yah, Mi Yoon. Where are you?” say Da-ni. She tap Mi Yoon’s shoulder and that sudden action wake her up from her daydreaming.

“O.o? Uh? What you guys saying just now?” ask Mi Yoon. She looks so sad. Hee-Jin and Da-ni look at her with full of questions in their mind.

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay? You looks so pale.” Ask Hee-Jin. She put her head on Mi Yoon’s forehead. She drags Mi Yoon to into one of their school building but then they stop when Du Joon call them up.

Du Joon walks towards the girls. He is worried when he saw Hee-Jin put her hand on Mi Yoon’s forehead. ‘Did she sick?’ he mumbling himself.

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay?” ask Du Joon. Mi Yoon just shook her head. She doesn’t even lift her face facing Du Joon. She feels hurt inside but she didn’t know why.

“Why don’t all of you come to our stall? I’ve already keep some for three of you.” Say Du Joon. Then, Hee-Jin and Da-ni quickly run to the stall like the stall will run away.

“Mi Yoon-ah…” 

“I’m okay. You don’t have to worry about me.” Say Mi Yoon. She still keeps her face from Du Joon.

“Yah, you dummy head. Of course I’m worried about you. You’re my wife.”

“-____-”

“Aish, stop doing that face in front of me. Gaja, you’ve not taking your lunch yet right? I’ve make a very special kimbab for you.” Say Du Joon. He holds Mi Yoon’s hand and walks together to their stall. Hee-Jin and Da-ni look at them with curiosity.

 

MI YOON POV

What is wrong with me? I feels hurt inside but I don’t what is it. Omma, help me. I don’t know nothings. I feel sad when I saw many girls at his stall and he smiled to them. He doesn’t smile to me like he smiled to those girls. Is that because I’ve always makes him mad and that’s why he did not smile at me? Ugh, I really don’t know. =.=

“Yah, Mi Yoon. Where are you?” I’m shocked when someone suddenly tap my shoulder. Oh, it Da-ni who did it.

“O.o? Uh? What you guys saying just now?”I  know they are dying if curiosity but I don’t know how to tell them. I afraid they will know my secret. Joesonghabnida, girls. It’s not the time yet to telling both of you but my secret marriage.

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay? You look so pale.” Hee-Jin put her hand at my forehead. Then, she drags me to ones of our school building but suddenly Du Joon called us.

OMO.. is there really Du Joon who rushing to us and why did he looks so worried? Adwae, I can’t see his face. Well, it’s better for me to not look at his face because it making me more hurt but why? Even when he asking me whether I’m okay or not I just shook my head without looking at him. Am I looks to cruel here? No, he’s the one who cruel to me.

“Why don’t all of you come to our stall? I’ve already keep some for three of you.” Keep some kimbab for us? Did he?

My friends really love free stuff. They run towards the stall as the stall will run away from them and how dare both of you leaving me alone with this monster? Wait, Du Joon is the monster? O.o? Okay, he really is the monster. ^^.

“Mi Yoon-ah…” Du Joon

“I’m okay. You don’t have to worry about me.” Wah, I did not know I’m that brave enough to say that without looking at him. Hohoho^^

“Yah, you dummy head. Of course I’m worried about you. You’re my wife.”

Aish, he always uses that word when I’m trying to make fun on him. “-____-”

“Aish, stop doing that face in front of me. Gaja, you’ve not taking your lunch yet right? I’ve make a very special kimbab for you.”

Uh? He’s not mad at me? Hurm..eh, I don’t feel hurt anymore^^. Thank you, Du Joon. ^^. We walk hand in hand to his stall and I noticed the reaction of Hee-Jin and Da-ni. Sorry girls, he’s mine. I will introduce you two with his friends but not Du Joon. ^^

End of POV

 

“Hello, Mi Yoon-ah. You owe me an explanation.” Say Hee-Jin when they walk together to their house. Da-ni was picks up by her mother while Hee-Jin and Mi Yoon they decided to walk home as their home is not so far from school.

“Mwo? What explanation?”  the question is answer by a question from Mi Yoon. Hee-Jin slaps her forehead. ‘Omo,this kid is really annoy.’ Mumbling Hee-Jin.

“Yah, Kim Mi Yoon. Are you dating with Du Joon oppa? Why you only introduce us with Hyunseung oppa, AJ oppa, Junhyung oppa and Dongwoon oppa instead of Du Joon oppa?” shout Hee-Jin. Mi Yoon almost split her drink out when he heard the word of ‘dating with Du Joon’.

“Yah, who said I’m dating with that monster huh?” Mi Yoon defends herself.

“O.o? Monster? What do you mean? Asks Hee-Jin. Mi Yoon takes her deep breath before continues.

“Yah, Du Joon is a monster okay. I know him very well and I don’t think you guys will like him.” Explain Mi Yoon with full of confident. Hee-Jin scratches her un-itchy head because she doesn’t really understand what Mi Yoon is really means.

“Plus, I’m sure you are not his type either. ^^” mock Mi Yoon and run as fast her can before she gets from Hee-Jin.

“Yah, Mi Yoon! How dare you. Come back here!” shout Hee-Jin but Mi Yoon already far before her.

“Hehehehe..Kim Hee-Jin, you’ll never get know Du Joon as he is mine already.^^” cheer Mi Yoon. She runs to her house happily.