Stay away from my husband *evil glare*

I Love My Badgirl

At Doojoon and Mi Yoon's house in Aussie

"Mi Yoon ah, please. Open this door for your husband. Yeobo ah~" Doojoon knock the door for a several time asking his wife to open it but it seem he failed.

"Oppa, I think she mad at me." Doojoon turned his sight to a young lady with straight hair just fit for a beautiful lady. He don't even blink his eyes from keep looking at her but then he quickly shook and once again knocked the door where Mi Yoon is sulking woth him.

"Mi Yoon ah..." Doojoon was about to leave before the door is open from inside. There she is, with her messy hair and teary eyes. Doojoon almost can't recognised his own wife. 'Omo,, can't be this serious?' He rub his eyes again and again.

"Unnie.. Mi Yoon unnie.."

"Yah, Kim Hara! Stay away from my husband!"

"O.O?"

"Mi Yoon ah, why did you say that?

"WAE? Are you crush on her already? I know I'm not so pretty like her but I'm the cutest, okay." Mi Yoon already tear out. She then slammed the door harshly in front of Doojoon and Hara.

"Err,, Doojoon oppa..."

"Aish, I have to do something about it before it getting worse."

"Oppa, eodiga? Err... Unnie, we don't have anything like what you thought about us. Please, it just a misunderstanding of yours. Unnie."

Hara's POV

What is wrong with Mi Yoon unnie. She really think I've an affair with his husband. I can't believes she can think that. It all happened right after she saw me with Doojoon oppa at Fish n Chip's restaurant. How me met? Ah, I hate to recalled it back but if I'm not then you are clueless what had happened right?

Flashback

I was about to cross the road when suddenly I felt someone grasp my waist and there it goes. A very speeding car passing me. Omo... thank god or else Minho and Key oppa would never got to see me anymore.

"Excuse me, Miss. Are you okay?" Wow, he's so handsome with his stern looking face. Is he Korean or Australian? And why am I blushing?

"Err... Deh, gamsahamnida...eh, I mean thank you." He smiles? Is he know what I'm saying?

"It's okay. I'm Korean. Hai, My name Yoon Doojoon." Korean? Oh, great! ^^

"Really? I'm Kim Hara. Are you stay here?"

"Deh, I got scholarship to further my study here with...."

"Doojoon oppa." Who is she? Oppa?

"Ah, Mi Yoon ah. Btw, Hara ssi, this is my wife; Mi Yoon. Mi Yoon, this is Kim Hara." I'm smiled at her but she just sighed and uff...she is so annoying.>.< How this handsome guy got stuck with this child-look-ahjumma.

It wasn't stop at that. We meet again at the campus but that time I was looking for a room and he offered me to stay with them but until then, Mi Yoon unnie still hates me.

End of flashback

"Argggggghhhh, Oppa!!" Hara shocked just to hear the screamed from Mi Yoon and end all the flashback. She looking for Doojoon but he wasn't there.

"Unnie, what's happen? Unnie?" Hara called Mi Yoon but there no reply from her.'What happen to her and where Doojoon oppa?'


So sorry for the late update. Just come back home and still having what they call as air sickness? Well, I don't know anything about it. I has been a year since my last flight. Tomorrow, I got an interview at the same place with @noramaia. Wish me luck girl.

Keep subsribes, comment and love it..^^