Yoseob's story

I Love My Badgirl

(A/N: It has been a year since Da-ni left Korea to finished her MBA there. Not a long after that, Mi Yoon and Doo Joon got offer from the University of Melbourne and here the story begins.A story between Yoseob, Heejin and Junhyung and also the others will begin.)

"Yoseobi~~ Where are you. Omma is here." Mrs Yoon calling her favorite baby boy, Yoseob. She walks upstair to Yoseob's room which formerly Mi Yoon's room before she moved to Doo Joon's room.

"Ah, there you are. Wake up you sleepy head or omma gonna tickles you." Mrs Yoon pull the blanket that covering his son.

"Omma, please. 5 minute okay? Then, I will get up." Yoseob pulling over his blanket and continues his beautiful dream. Mrs Yoon chuckled and walk toward the window.

"Oh no you don't. Don't let me wait even for 4minute just to make you get up your lazy from that bed. C'mon dear. I make your favorite breakfast~~. C'mon or else your abeoji will finished it."

"Tsk... Omma, My head feel so heavy. Can I have my breakfast in here and you feed me?" Yoseob whimpering asking for his mother's sympathy. He make a pleasepityonme face to his mother hoping that Mrs Yoon will consider and let him having breakfast on his bed.

"Omo... Do you hurt anywhere my baby? Let me see. Haish, this little brat. Always make fun of me. C'mon wake up. I'll wait for you at the table." Mrs Yoon already walk out from her son's room.

"Don't you try to continue your sleep. Or else I'll ask your abeoji to wake you up. Araso?" She reminds her so called baby boy before she passing the door.

"Yeh. Arayo. Haish, I just need my sleep. Arghhh.. better hurry before I got him from super duper abeoji of mine.=.=" Yoseob quickly get himself ready.

(A/N: To make this story fast, I'll make Yoseob one of the student at the Seoul University with Junhyung, Hee-jin and others.)

He walk down the stairs but still can hear the discussion between his both parent. Without any intention to distrupt their discussion, he sit next to his mother and start eating his breakfast.

"Aigoo, looks who just get his lazy from bed. Yah, Yoseobi, you are not in your high school where your mother have to wake you up again and again. Haish, this spoil brat and yeobo ah, please don't spoiled him anymore." Mr Yoon babbling to both his wife and son. He stand up from his sit and walk to the front door.

"Ah, Yoseob ah, did your brother give you a call? Or maybe Mi Yoon?" ask Mr Yoon. Yoseob shook as the answer and he can hear his father sigh. He take a look to his mother and make a signal but his mother just shrug and continue her work.

"Ah, I'm finished. Thanks for a great breakfast omma.I'm going." said Yoseob and kissed his mom at her cheeks and Mr Yoon kissed him at his forehead as return.

****

"Duh! I'm bored. It was fun when Doo Joon hyung and Mi Yoon was here." said Dongwoon. He looked at his other friend but he didn't see any sign of Hyunseung.

"Where Hyunseung hyung?"

"On my way here, I saw him at library. Sit like a bookworm and don't even raised his face when I called him. Ugh, so annoying." AJ mumbling while making his face.

"I think he still can't forget about Da-ni. Well, it has been a long since she left to States, right?"

"Yah, do you think he going to change his priority from liking girls to liking man like us? Yew, don't have any idea if he change his uality."

"Yah, Dongwoon! Do you think he is biual like you? Tsk." 

"Bwo?!! Who you said biual? Yah, I'm straight and only have feeling with the opposite gender than me." Dongwoon making a sulking face and land his head to AJ's lap.

"So, you were heteroual don't you? Then, get off from my lap. Your head so heavy and you make my leg numbness." say AJ and get off his leg from Dongwoon.

****

"Are you going to make a hole on that book, Yoseob?" Yoseob startled for that sudden coming from Hee-jin. He rub his chest showing how startled he was.

"Yah, Hee-jin noona! Don't sneaky like that! You startled me, you know. Haish!" say Yoseob.

"Syyyyhhh.." someone put his finger at his mouth asking them to be quite because they're now at the libarary. Yes, Yoseob was reading something before Hee-jin comes and startled him.

"Ah, mianhae. Yah, Yoseob ah. Did Doo Joon oppa or Mi Yoon give you a call?"

"Ani, did they give you a call noona?" reply Yoseob. Hee-jin take a seat in front of Yoseob and take the book from Yoseob.

"Not a single day. Its weird huh? They have been there for a month but we don't even get a single news from them. Haish." Hee-jin take her deep breath. She is wandering why her both friend didn't even sent her an email to informed how they are. 

"This morning, my parent talked about them. My abeoji for suddenly become a very passive guy in that house. Ugh, I hate this moment. Wish both of them were here." 

"Hurm.. You get point there. Eh, don't you see others? I mean Junhyung oppa and his gangs?" ask Hee-jin

"Noona, I've been here for a long time. How do you expect I know where they are? Haish. Why don't you give them a called or just message?" Yoseob grab back his book from Hee-jin and put it in his bag. He is ready to get out from the libarary. Hee-jin shook her head.

"Hurm.. Let's assumes they were busy. C'mon let's go." Yoseob drag Hee-jin together with him out from the library. Their next destination; to find Junhyung and the others.