Shock

I Love My Badgirl

Da-ni’s POV

This is all Hee-jin’s faults. Starting from her ideas to stalking our friend and then following her like she’s criminal. Ugff...>.<

“Yah yah yah, what are mumbling over there?” that young boy who Hee-ji claimed as a cute boy now look as ahjussi to me.

He drags us to his house. As soon as we step in that house, Hee-jin and I were dropped our jaws just to see a very big wedding photo of Du jun oppa with Mi Yoon hanging on the wall.

“Da-ni ah, what is all about? All these picture?” Hee-jin’s poking me while for myself I’m already frozen for what I’m seeing right now.

“You two wait here while I call my hyung and noona.” Say the young boy and then missing to upstair.

I look at Hee-jin and I’m stunned when I saw she already kneel down before Mi Yun’s and Du jun oppa’s wedding photo. I walk towards her and take her in my arms. She cried on my chest and that makes me dumbfound because I don’t have any idea why she has to react like that.

“Hee-jin? Da-ni?” we heard a trembling voice behind us. We turned our back facing where the voice is and saw Mi Yoon with her red eyes staring at us while Du jun oppa try to comfort Mi Yoon.

End of POV

 

“Hee-jin? Da-ni?” Mi Yoon called her friends with her trembling voice. Both Hee-Jin and Da-ni turned their back looking at red eyes of Mi Yoon.

Suddenly, Hee-jin stood up and slapped Mi Yoon at her cheeks. Everybody was stunned even Da-ni. Then, she got the answer why Hee-jin crying looking at Mi Yoon’s wedding photo. She’s upset and resentful because Mi Yoon who she knows longer than others could do that to her own friend. She was about to slapped Mi Yoon for the second time when suddenly Du Jun stops her from continued slapping Mi Yoon.

“Hee-jin ah, this is not her fault. It’s my fault. Mianhae.” Du Joon defending her wife while Yoseob already scratching his head watching the drama between his hyung, Mi Yoon and their friends. He started to think how to control the situation before it getting worse. He is waiting for a good time when suddenly Hee-jin shout at Mi Yoon. 'This is the time for me to be hero.' He mumbling himself.

“Mi Yoon-ah, we are friends for a long time period but then? You’re lying to us. You’re lying to Da-ni and you’re lying to me your so called best friend. What is this all about, hah?”

“Whoa noona. Give it a second will you? You look like a ahjumma when you screaming like that. Oh ya, sorry for being rude to both of you. I don’t know that you’re Mi Yoon’s noona’s friends because you two look suspicious to me.” Yoseob try to handle the situation but unfortunately, he failed controlled it because Hee-Jin and Da-ni gave him a very deathly glare until he hide at Du Joon’s back. Then, he take his handkerchief from his pocket and waving it as a symbol of surrender.

“Hee-Jin ah, Da-ni ah, mianhae. It’s not my intention to keep this secret from both of you. I’m sorry; I really want to tell both of you but…”

“But what Mi Yoon? Yah, do you think we are going to eat you if you said you already marriage? I really disappointed to you babe. No wonder both of you were acting weirdly when we all at Myundong.” Add Da-ni.

Mi Yoon already lost her words to defend herself in front of Hee-jin and Da-ni. The same situation happened to Du Joon. Those girls don’t want to hear any excuses that coming from Du Joon or Mi Yoon.

“Yah, what’s your name?” Hee-jin suddenly asks Yoseob who hiding behind Du Joon’s back.

“Err…je Yoseob imnida. Why,noona?” He suddenly becomes stutter in front of Hee-jin. Hee-jin looks at Yoseob from top to bottom before she continues her words.

“Bring us some drinks. I’m thirsty after wasting my saliva scolding your hyung and noona. Yah, what are you looking at? Palli!” Hee-jin shouts at Yoseob when she saw Yoseob seem like statue after she finishing her words while Du Joon and Mi Yoon looking at each other before bring their attention back to them. Yoseob quickly run to the kitchen and bring out two glass of juice.

“Hee-jin ah, do you…” Mi Yoon wants to continue her word when Hee-jin cut it.

“Mi Yoon ah, Da-ni and I did not mad at you anymore. We just disappointed because you hide your marriage from us.” Da-ni nodded her head and sit next to Hee-jin.

“Ya, Hee-jin’s right. We are glad because Du Joon oppa take care of you and when we know he’s your husband, we so relieved.”

“Relieved? What do you mean?” Du Joon ask both of them with his curious face. Yoseob nodded his head because he is interested to know the story from Da-ni. He is totally forgotten about his practice in school.

“Yah, oppa. Don’t you know? Mi Yoon is popular among your friends especially Hyunseung oppa. So, when we know that both of you are already married…”

“Do you mean, Hyunseung hyung have a crush on Mi Yoon noona? Omo… he must be out of his mind.” Yoseob makes his own assumption that makes all of them looking at him together.

Why did you say that?” asks his hyung, Du Joon. Yoseob cleared his throat and stand up and slowly stepped back far from his hyung.

Because she is the careless girl I ever seen in this world and my hyung is the stupidest guy because he think he can control himself from falling in love with noona. Am I right,hyung? ^^. Well, would you excuse me because after this my hyung will kick me at my . Hohohoho” As soon as he finishes his words, he run as fast as he can as there is no tomorrow for him.

“>.<… Yah, you little brat! Wait there and I will kick at your for real. Yah!” Du Joon chases his dongsaeng around the house while Hee-jin and Da-ni look at them with their curious face and Mi Yoon with her smiling face.

“O.o…” Hee-jin and Da-ni.

“Err… Well, I think both of you have to get use of this crazy family. So, guys; are we friends?”

Hee-jin and Da-ni looks at each other before both of them hug their friend tightly until Mi Yoon herself cried because she already out of breath. Finally, Mi Yoon’s friends already know their secret and thanks God they are not mad but what about Du Joon’s friends especially Hyunseung when he know Mi Yoon is Du Joon’s wife?

*********************************************

Mianhae if this chapter is quite boring. I'm having writer block when I write this chappie. So sorry..huhuhu