My Lovely Camping With Du Joon...^_^

I Love My Badgirl

Their summer break is almost over. Therefore, they take the opportunity to spend the balances by having a camp. Hee-Jin and Da-ni, are the most excited because now they are surrounded by five handsome man. But not for Mi Yoon, she does not know how she can together joining this camping.

“The air here is fresh, right?”say Hee-Jin. She rushed out of the car immediately to the camp spot. Mi Yoon just shook her head to see Hee-Jin’s behavior that look childish to her. Respectively ignore Hee-Jin and began to take out their stuff from the car and bring into the guesthouse.

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay?”  ask Da-ni when she look at Mi Yoon who not showing any single of happy face since they left their house. Mi Yoon quite stunned with the question and just nodded her head as she is fine and happy to be part of them.

MI YOON’S POV

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay?”  Da-ni suddenly asked me the question. Am I looks not okay to her? But instead of answering her, I just nodded my head as I am fine.

 I look around this guesthouse where we are going to spend our balance summer breaks here. This guesthouse has two rooms and close to rivers. According to AJ’s oppa, this guesthouse belongs to his uncle and is often used when they held the family gathering. I bet he must be from a wealthy family but I’m not sure how rich he is.

“What are you looking at?”

“Yah, Yoon Du Joon. Don’t sneak in like that, would you? You startled me!”  I’m massaging my chest as surprised by the coming of Du Joon from nowhere.

“Mianhae for startled you but Mi Yoon-ah, you should look your face at mirror when you shocked. Hahahaha…”  mock Du Joon and headed to one of the room.

“Ugh… that stupid Du Joon… >.<. I still can hear your voice laughing at me. How could you.”

 

DU JOON’S POV

“What are you looking at?”  I’m asking her when I saw her seemed to kind of have not see the house.

“Yah, Yoon Du Joon. Don’t sneak in like that, would you? You startled me!”  she massaging her chest as she surprised by my appearance from nowhere. How can she realize me if she seem like impressed with this house. Well, this guesthouse seems the same like other guesthouse for me.

“Mianhae for startled you but Mi Yoon-ah, you should look your face at mirror when you shocked. Hahahaha…”  I and went into one of the room. I can’t stop my laughing when I remembered how shocked she is just now. ^^

End of POV

 

That night they have a BBQ and they having such great time when Dongwoon willing to sing a song to them. They sat around the campfire made by Junhyung and AJ playing a guitar while Dongwoon sing a song for them.

“Mi Yoon-ah, are you happy?”  Hyunseung comes to Mi Yoon and sit next to her. Mi Yoon spacing herself to accommodate Hyunseung to sit.

“Ya, I’m so happy. I did not know that Dongwoon oppa has a very wonderful voice. I love his voice.”  She praised Dongwoon’s voice.

“Yes, I have to admit that he is has a wonderful voice but you can’t imagine how his voice is when he lost playing that stupid Starcraft Game. His voice will turn like a ahjussi who lost in gambling.”                

“Chinchayo, oppa? Hehehe… I wish I can see that. ^^”

“Are you sure you want to see it, Mi Yoon? Well, let ask him play his favorite game tonight. Okay?”  Mi Yoon nodded her head and gives a smile to Hyunseung. Suddenly, Hyunseung bashful and turned his face to the other side that are not seen by Mi Yoon. ‘Ah, what is wrong with me?’ he mumble in his heart and he can feel his heart beat fasting unlike usual.

“What are you two talking about?”  suddenly Du Joon comes and sits next to Mi Yoon and Mi Yoon can feel the bad aura from Du Joon. He looks so tensed when he saw Mi Yoon smiles to Hyunseung.

“Ah, aniya. We just talk about Dongwoon’s voice and going to ask him to play his Starcraft with us.”  Explain Hyunseung. He was not happy when Du Joon comes between him and Mi Yoon.         

“Oh, jeongmal? I did not know that Dongwoon bring his game along here.”  Say Du Joon with sarcasm to Hyunseung. Mi Yoon who looks at the tense situation between Du Joon and Hyunseung began to think of something to distract them. She knew Du Joon is jealous to Hyunseung.         

“Oh, hahaha… Hyunseung oppa, look like AJ oppa seems like call you there. I think he needs you there.”  Hyunseung nodded his head. He stands up from his sit and walks towards AJ and the other while Du Joon looks at him with his fishy eyes. Then, he looked towards Mi Yoon like he wants to eat her but Mi Yoon just smiled and show her rows of white teeth as if she was making ads.

 

DU JOON’S POV

>.<… Kim Mi Yoon, how come you can smile like that to me like nothing happen?

“Are you mad?”  Mi Yoon.

Yah, what kind of question that? Of course, I’m mad. You were chatting and laughing to other guys while your husband is look at you. That Hyunseung kid, I will kick at his soon. >.<

I drag Mi Yoon to follow me into the forest. I make sure no one notice our missing. She looks frightened but like I care. I’m her husband and I have the right on her.

“Yah, Yoon Du Joon. What are you try to do huh? If you try to do something bad, I’m going to shout.”  I don’t care with her threatened. I take her in my arm and I hug her tightly. My eyes start to watering. OMO… am I crying?

“Yah, Du Joon-ah, why-why are you crying?”she tried to release my hugs but I was not allowed it.

“Please, let me hugs you and don’t ask me anything. I just want to hug you, that all.”I cried on her shoulder. Oh, dear, I’m already become a weak man and it all because she smiles at Hyunseung.

MI YOON’S POV

“Please, let me hugs you and don’t ask me anything. I just want to hug you, that all.”  I’m stunned with his request. What is happening here?

“Du Joon-ah…”  before I could say anything, he kissed me on my lips.

“I’ve told you, don’t ask me anything.”  Then, we kissing with passionate. Now, I feel his in my life again. I hope the time will stop and just two of us having out time together without any interfere from Hee-Jin or the others.

End of POV

 

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah, where did the hell you going just now? Hee-Jin and I were so worried about you.”she immediately approaches to Mi Yoon as soon she enters their room. Hee-Jin already sleeps as she’s so exhausted.

Mi Yoon did not answer Da-ni’s but keep smiling and sometimes she laugh and her behavior make Da-ni looking at her with strange face. ‘What is going on with her? Is she’s possessed by the laughter’s ghost?’ Da-ni mumbles in her mind.

“Yah, Mi Yoon-ah, are you okay? You look strange to me.”Say Da-ni. She put her hand to Mi Yoon’s forehead but Mi Yoon just shook her head and gives her smiles to Da-ni.

“Ani, I’m okay Da-ni. Don’t worry about me. I felt like I was flying in the sky. ^^”later, she is whirling around the room as if she is flying.

“O.o? Err… okay then, I just want to tell you that tomorrow we are going to river.” Say Da-ni and then headed to the bed and lying down beside Hee-Jin. She’s still strange to see that kind of Mi Yoon situation who like a crazy fan girl.

Meanwhile, in the other room Du Joon like a person who get the lottery ticket. He whistled and sings with joy. Junhyung and AJ looked at each other before looking at Hyunseung and Dongwoon with the face full of question marks but they just shrugged as did not know sign.

“Hyung, waeyo? You look happy.”Ask AJ while the others nodded their head as agreed with AJ.

“Hurm… aniya. I just feel happy and want to fly in the sky. Lalalalala… ^^”

“Mwo? O.o? AJ’s getting weird with the answer given by Du Joon. He looks at his other three friends but Junhyung show him a signal ‘I think he already out of his mind’ and then they burst to laughter but Du Joon as do not care for his friends laugh at him.

***************************************************************************************

Hi there, my beloved readers.^^

Because of the new semester already started, I unable to update this story often.

But, no worries.^^. I will try to update this story all weekend because I only have free time just for that day. Well, being a student of international relations really makes me very pack schedule.

Keep reading mine and leaving your lovely comment as I really appreciate it so much.

Gamsahabnida. Saranghaeyo..^^