I'm Hurt Enough, Yoon Doo Joon...

I Love My Badgirl

 Du Joon back home late that night. As he’s step in the house, he quite shocked as the house is dark and wandering why Mi Yoon didn’t switch on the hall’s light.

“Is she going to bed already? Well, it pretty earlier. Ughh… I better not think to about it too much.” Say Du Joon. He headed to his room and when he opened his door, he steps on something. It was a card from Mi Yoon.

Dear Du Joon,

I did intentionally leave a hole on your shirt.

Mianhae but I do already iron your other shirt.

I’m sorry. Don’t get mad on me.

P/s: I promise I’ll find you a same shirt tomorrow. ^^

Mi Yoon

“Why I did noticed this card before I yelled at her?” while he wondering about the card, his phone ringing and it from his dongsaeng, Yoseob. His voice sounds anxious.

 

DU JOON’S POV

This weird, I didn’t see this card last night. Hurm… may be it dropped when I take out my shirt.

Every day I just can’t control… every night the loneliness my love….

My phone ringing and I wonder who it is. I look at the caller  ID and it was Yoseob and as soon as I’m answering it, I was shocked when I heard his anxious voice. Is there anything happened to our parent?

Yoseob: Hyung, is noona home yet?

Oh, apparently because Mi Yoon he’s very anxious. I thought something bad has happened to abeoji or omma. But, why he is so anxious about her?

Me: I don’t know. Jakkanman, I’ll go and check at her room.

I walk through Mi Yoon room and open it. O.o? She always locked it when she’s in there. I push the door but it was dark. So, I switch on the lamp and she wasn’t in her room. Where she could be? Doesn’t she know what time is it?

Yoseob: Hyung? Are you there? C’mon hyung, don’t make me wait too long.

I heard Yoseob calling me. Oh, yeah, he’s still on line. How pabo I am. ^^

Me: Ah, mianhae Yoseob but she’s not in her room. May be she have extra class.

I tried to lie but is there an extra class at this hour? O.o

Yoseob: Mwo? It’s impossible hyung. She came to my school today and she…

Yoseob told me everything about the appearance of Mi Yoon at his school and about Arra. Arra??

Me: Yoseob! Why you should be telling her about Arra? Are you out of your mind?

Before Yoseob could answer me, I ended the call and dialed Mi Yoon number but there no answer from her. She must be hurt after she knew about Arra. Ah, Yoseob-ah, why you have to tell her about that? I take my car key and then drove away in along the neighborhood in order to look for her. But, where I’m suppose to look for her?

End of POV

 

Meanwhile at the somewhere place, Mi Yoon walks without any direction. She’s tired of thinking how Du Joon could yell at her just because the shirt and now when she knew the story behind the shirt, her tears can’t stop from flowing.

‘Mi Yoon-ah, you don’t have to cry for that stupid Du Joon. It’s just hurting you again and again when you think about him. Forget about him and divorce him.’ She heard her other self talking to her but then she heard another voice stopping her from followed the other voice.

‘Adwae, Mi Yoon. You don’t have to divorce him at all. You just need a time for yourself. Don’t do thing that you doesn’t want to do.’

“Aish, both of you stop messing my mind!” she shout loudly and then she realized that she still at street when many people look at her with strange look.

“Ah, hahahaha… joesonghabnida. ^^” then she runs towards her house.

When she arrived at their house, she knew that Du Joon must out somewhere because she doesn’t see his car at all. Before, she make her move to her room, she stop at Du Joon’s room and put the bag on his desk. She did buy him a new shirt even though she already knew that shirt wouldn’t be the same like Arra used to gave Du Joon.

Du Joon reach at home few hours later. He can’t found Mi Yoon everywhere and he did tried called her number but still can’t reach her. He feels guilty to Mi Yoon and he knew that she really hurt right now.

“Mi Yoon-ah, where are you? Please pick up your phone. Joesonghabnida. As if I knew this will happen, I would never yell and you.” He cries without he realizes it.

He walks weaker to his room. He doesn’t have any single idea where Mi Yoon could be. He can’t tell his family about her missing or he will answer all the questions from his abeoji. After he done cleaning himself, he wants to get at least a nap before he see a paper bag on his desk. He walks to his desk and take look at it. He cries when he saw it was a shirt that Mi Yoon bought for him then he run to Mi Yoon’s room. It’s locked so he knocked it. A minute later, the door was open from inside.

“What do you want? Are you want to yell at me like you did last night?” ask Mi Yoon but the she was stunned when Du Joon suddenly take her on his arm. Du Joon hugs Mi Yoon as he never let she run away anymore and he is crying.

“Yah, Du Joon, let me go. I can’t breathe here. Let me go.” She struggle just to make Du Joon let her go. Du Joon let her go then he kneels before her. Mi Yoon step back a little bit as she afraid Du Joon suddenly do an unexpected action to her but nothing happen unless for Du Joon who cry sob.

“Mianhae Mi Yoon. About that shirt…”

“I’ve bought you a new one. I know it might not as same as your first love used to gave you but to redeem my guilty for left a hole on your shirt, so I bought it.” She just wants to turn her back when Du Joon grabs her hand. He still doesn’t say anything but keep crying.

“I’m hurt enough, Du Joon. I thought you marry me because you like me but you were not. You marry me just because your parent wants you to stay alive. Am I a lifeless statue to all of you? Am I Du Joon? I don’t know what this feeling is but it get me more hurt when I think about it. You don’t love me, are you? Answer me, Du Joon. Don’t just keep quite. Answer me!” Mi Yoon already cried in front of Du Joon. He tries to hugs her but she refuse it.

“Joesonghabnida Mi Yoon. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.” Du Joon begs to her.

“Joesonghabnida? Is that only word you can say? Joesonghabnida? Yah, Yoon Du Joon. Do you know what I feel about you? I think you are the stupidest man I ever met. I don’t know why I have this feeling for you while you don’t even look at me.”

“Mi Yoon… Please don’t say that you going to leave me?” ask Du Joon with his eyes that already swollen because of crying.

“I’m going away for this summer break. I need my time to think about it. You don’t have to worry about me as you only concern about the hole on your shirt. Yah, it’s already two years since that incident. Why don’t you just forget it and take a look at me? I’m sorry and would you excuse me, I’m going to sleep.” Mi Yoon close the door and then she sitting at the back of the door and cried. She doesn’t even care Du Joon who begging her for the forgiveness.

“I’m sorry Du Joon but I’m already in pain and its hurt.” Say Mi Yoon.

Mi Yoon leaves the house early in the morning before Du Joon wake up. Before she left, she prepare a breakfast for him. Although she still upset with Du Joon, she’s still doing her responsibility as the wife of Du Joon. She also left a note for him.

Du Joon,

I’m going. Don’t have to look for me or call me as I’m not bringing my phone with me. Be well and don’t forget to take your meal on time. I’ve already make you a breakfast. Don’t worry I’ll be back after summer break and I really need my time.

Mi Yoon.