Blow Dryer

Blow Dryer

Yah! Baekho, you dummy!” The tall, skinny Korean boy cried as his clumsy friend spilled his drink again. It was the second time today that he spilled his drink on his shirt. Thank god that it was water, and not juice, or his newly bought white shirt would be stained pink, red, or even purple.

 

I'm sorry!” Baekho, the mohawked boy responded by grabbing a blow dryer in an attempt to dry the wet cloth off the taller boy's body.

 

I'm really sorry, Yusang. It won't happen again.” The boy pleaded, as he aimed the blow dryer on high against the wet spot.

 

That's what you said last time!” Yusang was annoyed. He knew that it would probably happen again, so he kind of expected it later.

 

But this time I mean it!” Baekho looked up at the boy's face, instinctively pointing the blow dryer to his face as well.

 

Yah!” The taller one squinted his eyes, trying to avoid the heated gust of wind coming from the white, gun-like machine. “Don't point that thing at me!”

 

Oh sorry...” He went back to pointing it at the now almost dry spot. He really didn't mean to spill his water again, but he was just so excited. It wasn't every day that you win a highly credited singing contest.

 

The older one sighed and sat down as the spot had finished drying. “What am I going to do with you?”

 

The blonde sat down by his side and grabbed his hand. “I truly am sorry.” He pouted as he said it. “I really am.”

 

The taller one's eyes traveled down to his hand, now covered by the mohawked one as he sighed.

 

I forgive you...” He said quietly, causing the shorter one to display his innocent eye smile.

 

If...” He continued, and the boy's eye smile quickly turned into a look of worry.

 

If?” H replied with a trembling voice.

 

If you're okay with me doing this...”

 

There was a moment of silence as Baekho silently as the taller Yusang turned his face to him and slowly inched closer. Seconds later, his soft lips gently touched the other boy's and the kiss was soon returned.

 

I'm okay with that...”

 

Good.”